Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Can Zero...? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Can Zero...? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Can Zero...? Bar_left59%Can Zero...? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Can Zero...? Bar_left27%Can Zero...? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Can Zero...? Bar_left15%Can Zero...? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
Anneliezz
Saphira_K
ZeroIsMyAll
juliet
Akaruisama
The Chrysalis Whispers
10 posters

Can Zero...?

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneCan Zero...? Dropsoa

Can Zero...? Empty Can Zero...?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Hm, so as the manga has been going recently i have been having a lot of doubts about ZeKi winning, which is very sad for me.
    So, even if Yuki doesn't spend her life with Zero, will he be fine?
    Can Zero live without her? Will he be alright?
    I guess all he can do is kill vampires to get distracted, but if ever a time comes when Yuki is vulnerable {Isn't she always?} and Zero gets a chance to kill her... will he be able to pull the trigger or will he hesitate? Zero did say that he will kill her, but can we take that as a joke or was he being serious?
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Can Zero...? Empty Re: Can Zero...?

Post by Akaruisama Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 pm

I think Zero can be all right living without Yuuki. Of course he loves her, but he has already learnt to live alone. He is very skilled vampire hunter and it is what he desired the most.

Yuuki is now a pureblood, one of those who he hates and want to eliminate. It is easier to him to claim that he will kill her than face his own feelings to her. Zero is not only a hunter, he is only Level-E vampire and he desires Yuuki's blood but he can't forgive himself for that. If he wanted to be with her, he would have to choose between his vampire side and human side. He would be Level-E vampire tamed by Yuuki's blood. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy, because he won't never respect himself.

Last edited by Akaruisama on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I think Zero can be all right living without Yuuki. Of course he loves her, but he has already learnt to live alone. He is very skilled vampire and it is what he desired the most.

Yuuki is now a pureblood, one of those who he hates and want to eliminate. It is easier to him to claim that he will kill her than face his own feelings to her. Zero is not only a hunter, he is only Level-E vampire and he desires Yuuki's blood but he can't forgive himself for that. If he wanted to be with her, he would have to choose between his vampire side and human side. He would be Level-E vampire tamed by Yuuki's blood. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy, because he won't never respect himself.

OMG, you are so right.
    Zero's life is full of so much sufferings and pain. :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:
    cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    But it would be nice if Zero was tamed by Yuki {perverted thoughts} :don't speak: shy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Hm, I think that the fact Zero lives on his own one year now is a good hint that he will finally manage it on his own even after he will surpass his hate and possible confront his feelings about Yuuki.
    This is not just about Yuuki, the real problem is his vampire self. If he manages to love that side of himself, then he will finally forgive Yuuki, make peace with the world.

Most fans concentrate on his attachement with Yuuki but what I see here is a boy who has first of all rejected himself/his vampire self and therefore all the others. So he must start from the start, from zero (literally) to accept what he has become.

Yuuki can act to him like a live demonstration that vampires are indeed good, so there is still light among darkness but he has to show some faith and trust. Possible relax. But with all the problems that he now is having, Zero is not in any condition to help Yuuki as a vampire.

So right now, yes Kaname is the right place to be.

Zero has also time to reflect upon matters but I do hope that in time he will change. With him the case is not just "let's get the girl", Zero has more traumas that have to find a healing to hold the girl. First of all himself...
    ZeroIsMyAll
    ZeroIsMyAll
    Human

Location : Cross academy day class, currenty in headmasters office being bored with Zero (blush)
    Humor : Sarcasm
    Warning ZoneCan Zero...? Drops2

Post by ZeroIsMyAll Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 pm

*sigh* if only Zero could have Yuki, but I agree he will be able to live on his own...but he may have a broken heart all the while poor Zero Can Zero...? 2747345646
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:25 pm

juliet wrote:Hm, I think that the fact Zero lives on his own one year now is a good hint that he will finally manage it on his own even after he will surpass his hate and possible confront his feelings about Yuuki.
    This is not just about Yuuki, the real problem is his vampire self. If he manages to love that side of himself, then he will finally forgive Yuuki, make peace with the world.

Most fans concentrate on his attachement with Yuuki but what I see here is a boy who has first of all rejected himself/his vampire self and therefore all the others. So he must start from the start, from zero (literally) to accept what he has become.

Yuuki can act to him like a live demonstration that vampires are indeed good, so there is still light among darkness but he has to show some faith and trust. Possible relax. But with all the problems that he now is having, Zero is not in any condition to help Yuuki as a vampire.

So right now, yes Kaname is the right place to be.

Zero has also time to reflect upon matters but I do hope that in time he will change. With him the case is not just "let's get the girl", Zero has more traumas that have to find a healing to hold the girl. First of all himself...

well said! i agree entirely. zero needs to resolve the his own issues before moving foreward. eitherways, i think zero can live without her. he's proven it already. he's just been used to her always being there and supporting him.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Zero could survive..in the sense of living on. But kaito has already mentioned how unstable he is under the surface ( he may deny it, but we all know that's true). So I wonder how unstable he'd become, or how 'frozen'. Maybe he'd continue shutting off his emotions, and there wouldn't be any feelings left. That's not really living on either, so I guess it depends on how you define living on....

And about pulling the trigger? He'd never be able to do it...He knows it, Kaien knows, kaito suspects it, and yuuki also knows....He's still our little barking-not-biting doggy (though he's barking a lot less lately ;) )
    _Dr.Mika_
    _Dr.Mika_
    Human

Post by _Dr.Mika_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:30 pm

i will have to admit that zero can survive without yuuki... but he will be very sad and heart-broken... Can Zero...? 3307848339 also there are many that stayed "zero can live on his own! he has already proven it!!!!" Can Zero...? 2747345646 indeed but he was suffering so much... Can Zero...? 36224405 also he kept himself busy with his hunter job so as not to have time to think about yuuki and miss her even more ... cryyyyyyy my eyes... and about thr trigger i have to say thathe wasn't serious!!!he wants to seem tough in the outside but in the inside he is so kind my eyes... and goodhearted...a good example is that with the little girl in chapter 50 remember what zero said to that girl " i might seem scary but i am not" and then he helped her to find her family!! Can Zero...? 2554657431
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 pm

IMO I think that Zero is indipenedent of Yuki's love now... He has always learned to live alone... He lost all his family, his beloved twin Ichiru, of course he loved and still love Yuki-chan but he knows her fate with Kaname: they're going to get married... -.-
    But thanks to the recent chapter I also think that Zero needs Yuki because of his fate of Level E....
    But Hino-sama gave us a nice option I mean Zero and Maria....!!!! ;) I see them like a very good couple...!! xD
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:56 am

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:Hm, so as the manga has been going recently i have been having a lot of doubts about ZeKi winning, which is very sad for me.
    So, even if Yuki doesn't spend her life with Zero, will he be fine?
    Can Zero live without her? Will he be alright?
    I guess all he can do is kill vampires to get distracted, but if ever a time comes when Yuki is vulnerable {Isn't she always?} and Zero gets a chance to kill her... will he be able to pull the trigger or will he hesitate? Zero did say that he will kill her, but can we take that as a joke or was he being serious?
    I think Zero can live without her,But Kaname Can't that's why The YUME path is right one for Yuuki to take!9nothing against Zeki fans)But i Love more Kaname! cheers
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:38 pm

I think that Zero is a strong man, he can do a lot himself and is an awesome hunter but remember how important Yuuki is for him: when he wanted to give up after becoming a vampire she helped him and gave him hope. After Yuuki became a vampire she still gave him a reason to live: She will run away from him .She is the reason why he is still fighting and because of that I think that Zero needs her at least as someone who supports him.(I wouldn´t want him to fight on his own)
    I don´t think that he needs her as a lover but only as someone who cares for him...deep in himself he likes her and cares for her and in my eyes this is really importantfor him...)
    well I´m not a Zero-expert^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:41 am