Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

To the movies...critics and questions.. Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
To the movies...critics and questions.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
To the movies...critics and questions.. Bar_left59%To the movies...critics and questions.. Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
To the movies...critics and questions.. Bar_left27%To the movies...critics and questions.. Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
To the movies...critics and questions.. Bar_left15%To the movies...critics and questions.. Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
neosolaris12
Hauru
ntalia
The Chrysalis Whispers
juliet
9 posters

To the movies...critics and questions..

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneTo the movies...critics and questions.. Dropsoa

To the movies...critics and questions.. Empty To the movies...critics and questions..

Post by juliet Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:31 pm

I am gathering opinions about Harry Potter, ( I still have not managed to but others say it sucked...other say it was incredible?)...

Have you managed to see it?
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

To the movies...critics and questions.. Empty Re: To the movies...critics and questions..

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:07 pm

God, i love David and i love Harry Potter. i have read 5 books and have watched 6 movies. A lot of people are into it. For me, it was heaven, causr' i go crazy for wizards and horror and mysterious stuff. It covers a lot of genres, which is very interesting. Most people think that its just about adventure or fighting. bit its so much more than that... its way much better than Twilight.
    Its story and characters are very unique and if i had to say something about the movie, i have to say that thew cast of Harry Potter couldn't be more perfect. The direction was very great, hte special effects were amazing during all of the fights and the somewhat romantic scenes were really touching. Also it had a portion of school life, family and friends, but mostly what attracts me was the storyline, i don't read any story, if its storyline and characters are not prominent.
    Slowly and slowly, the story and the characters develop and as the story unwinds, it gets more exciting... in some movies, it happens that when you watch the prequel then its good, but the sequel becomes boring because you already are familiar with the characters... but this movie or book, reveals different qualities of the characters slowly and it grasps a lot of attention. I don't like action genre, but it was interesting... because its story was divided with the people's interests, so its not boring, i can at least this.
    The most interesting characters is of course, Harry. He is really cute in the beginning fo the movies, but as he grows up he becomes more manly and more handsome too, lol... And Lord Voldemort is also ok, though he is a bit scary... especially in the 5th part and in the 1st part of the movie, he isn't so scary. The 1st two parts aren't much mysterious or in the horror category, but from the 3rd part, the sotry gradually becomes dark and more interesting, its like it increases its velocity, lol.... {excuse that, i am obsesses with Physics and Kinematics, lol....}
    Juliet, if you haven't watched or read Harry Potter, then i recommend it. Though, i'm not familiar with your taste, but if you liked Vk, then you will definitely like this one too.
    Also if you are a Robert fan, he does appear in the movie, i think in the fourth part... my friend told me, i guess i'm not a fan to notice him, lol....
    Wow, i talk a lot... but i can talk so much more, but i think you're bored... no?
    ;)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

To the movies...critics and questions.. Empty Re: To the movies...critics and questions..

Post by juliet Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Ouaouaou!! You are really a Harry Potter fan! I have not read the books but I have seen all the movies, now the latest movie was released Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. But I keep hearing contradictories opinion about the movie. LOL crazy
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

i saw the movie on saturday night !!!
    it was amazing as i said in another topic...
    if you haven't seen yet i would recommend you to watch this immediatly!!!
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 am

juliet wrote:Ouaouaou!! You are really a Harry Potter fan! I have not read the books but I have seen all the movies, now the latest movie was released Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. But I keep hearing contradictories opinion about the movie. LOL crazy

Juliet, you won't know how it is if you don't see it.
    You should choose for yourself, i do the same. A lot of people recommended me Twilight, i watched it and found out for myself, if it was good or not.
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Hm, i watched Twilight's first two parts, but i am not here to talk about those parts directly. A movie called "Vampire Sucks" was released in 2010 and it was a parody about the first part of Twilight.
    Did you guys watch it or ever heard about it?
    I watched it and it was really funny, but i suppose a lot of people ahted it too, cause' there are a lot of fans of Twilight, but i am not among those people.
    So does anyone know about this movie?
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 pm

yes,I knew about it but I am also a twilight fan.I have the twilight saga book set.

I don't mind about the parody.I think it's very funny. hahaha (I like the scene when Edward uses a baseball bat hit James ) rofl
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Hauru wrote:yes,I knew about it but I am also a twilight fan.I have the twilight saga book set.

I don't mind about the parody.I think it's very funny. hahaha (I like the scene when Edward uses a baseball bat hit James ) rofl

I laughed so much during the whole movie.
    Wow, a Twilight fan?
    Hm, good for you.
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Post by neosolaris12 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 am

how did we get off topic from Harry Potter? Lol Very Happy I freakin' LOVED it!!! One of my friends said it was too slow but I think 2 hours and 30 min passed quickly in a blink of an eye. I thought everything was perfect! It was action-packed from the beginning, funny, and intensely sad too. This one was the darkest of all HP movies, because blood got spilled countless of times. But damn...I really liked the new actors for this movie. Nick Moran as Scabior was hot! The interpretation of the Deathly Hallows story was really awesome too. I would go see it a 2nd time if I have to, and I can't CAN'T WAIT for Part 2 to come out next year. The Prince's Tale chapter is what will really make me cry a river. Poor Snape >__<

And yes, I did read all 7 books and am an HP fan Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 pm

neosolaris12 wrote:how did we get off topic from Harry Potter? Lol Very Happy I freakin' LOVED it!!! One of my friends said it was too slow but I think 2 hours and 30 min passed quickly in a blink of an eye. I thought everything was perfect! It was action-packed from the beginning, funny, and intensely sad too. cheers But damn...I really liked the new actors for this movie. Nick Moran as Scabior was hot! The interpretation of the Deathly Hallows story was really awesome too. I would go see it a 2nd time if I have to, and I can't CAN'T WAIT for Part 2 to come out next year. The Prince's Tale chapter is what will really make me cry a river. Poor Snape >__<

Οh don't worry it's a topic about movies in general about critics and questions that we may have after watching a movie... think you all rose well my curiosiry about the new movie (the last one dissapointed me to tell you the truth as I waited for more action, the thing with Harry is that the script and the plot and the effets are very good, but sometimes is too light-more like a child's movie) so I am glad to hear that the last one totally gets away from that way, getting even darker...

After the Lord of the Rings, LOL, I find it difficult to find movies with very good action and epic battles (ah why did it end to three books? Sad ) I want more...Peter Jackson had made a brilliant job... (irrelevant Razz but I wanted to mention it...LOL)..
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 pm

juliet wrote:
    neosolaris12 wrote:how did we get off topic from Harry Potter? Lol Very Happy I freakin' LOVED it!!! One of my friends said it was too slow but I think 2 hours and 30 min passed quickly in a blink of an eye. I thought everything was perfect! It was action-packed from the beginning, funny, and intensely sad too. cheers But damn...I really liked the new actors for this movie. Nick Moran as Scabior was hot! The interpretation of the Deathly Hallows story was really awesome too. I would go see it a 2nd time if I have to, and I can't CAN'T WAIT for Part 2 to come out next year. The Prince's Tale chapter is what will really make me cry a river. Poor Snape >__<

Οh don't worry it's a topic about movies in general about critics and questions that we may have after watching a movie... think you all rose well my curiosiry about the new movie (the last one dissapointed me to tell you the truth as I waited for more action, the thing with Harry is that the script and the plot and the effets are very good, but sometimes is too light-more like a child's movie) so I am glad to hear that the last one totally gets away from that way, getting even darker...

After the Lord of the Rings, LOL, I find it difficult to find movies with very good action and epic battles (ah why did it end to three books? Sad ) I want more...Peter Jackson had made a brilliant job... (irrelevant Razz but I wanted to mention it...LOL)..

Yea, Lord of the Rings was an amazing movie, but it sort of bored me, at first.
    Juliet have you watched Pirates of the Caribbean? confused confused confused
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:11 pm

The Chrysalis Whispers wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Yea, Lord of the Rings was an amazing movie, but it sort of bored me, at first.
    Juliet have you watched Pirates of the Caribbean? confused confused confused

Well they were big movies so it is difficult to keep all scenes exciting...

Yes I have both parts, Jonny Dep was amazingly good (where is he not?), I like first part better it's more suprising, second was okey but you know an average action movie, nothing too fancy or too much of a surprise.
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Well, you're right. Its not a unique movie, but it has its moments.
    Haven't you watched the third part?
    I think Orlando/ Will was more hot and he and Johny are more hot in the third part. The first part was okay, but i loved the 3rd one. It had a bitter sweet ending, which was very touching, lol.....
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

No I think I have not watched part 3 (now that you mentioned it that would be an entertaining movie for the weekend)...if I can find it of course!!
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon May 16, 2011 11:09 am

I saw yesterday (finally!!!)the movie ''wuthering heights''. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I don't have read the book yet but I will for sure!
    Pain, love, death, ghosts..all the things I love! affraid lol!

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Harry Potter - I saw first movie. I didn't see the rest because I did not want. Harry Potter it is not my thing. I get bored watching it.

Twilight - A friend of mine told me about Twilight. She told it is about love between a human and a vampire and if I like Vk i will like Twilight too. Well, Twilight movies rocks. I like more the books than movies. The only reason I watched Twilight (3) was to find diffences with the books. Twilight - New Moon - was a waste of money. the same goes for Eclipse too.

Lord of the rings - love this movie. Legolas is so cute. Aragorn is cute too.

Pirates of the Caribbean - love this movie too. Captain Sparrow was amazing. I laugh a lot at the beggining when he showed up in his sinking "boat". rofl

A movie I like a lot is Memoirs of a Geisha.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneTo the movies...critics and questions.. Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

lately few movies get my interest,its good but maybe i just need a good companion to enjoy it LOL Very Happy

I like Harry Potter and just watched the last movie Very Happy its quite good..could be great, but since I haven't read the book I wasn't able to purge as much for the ending LOL Very Happy interesting cosmetics to make "someone" look older though xDD

The movie Thor is also very exciting... I love the actors and the effects in general. Really good.

Cirque du freak: vampire's assistant was also interesting and quite adventurous.

Kite Runner is quite good and inspirational movie based on the novel, with a unique setting, reminded me of slumdog millionaire

Memories of a geisha and The Last Samurai are very good japanese base films Smile love the setting and the culture there

Forrest Gump, Castaway, Titanic and Walle makes me cry all the time lol

Avatar is a great film to be seen as a movie because of the graphics..its awesome. the story reminds me of ferngully though

Taken (Liam neeson) is also good action packed film..

this is all for now..im forgetting the rest. Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Memories of a geisha and The Last Samurai are very good japanese base films love the setting and the culture there

Great movies. anyway I like everything is related with Japan.

Avatar is a great film to be seen as a movie because of the graphics..its awesome. the story reminds me of ferngully though

I don't like Avatar. Only seeing that blue creatures make me drop this movie.
    I understand it is a great movie, but I don't like it.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneTo the movies...critics and questions.. Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Memories of a geisha and The Last Samurai are very good japanese base films love the setting and the culture there

Great movies. anyway I like everything is related with Japan.

i know its nice, there's something peaceful about it..Very Happy

I don't like Avatar. Only seeing that blue creatures make me drop this movie.
    I understand it is a great movie, but I don't like it.

LOL I understand some don't like the blue people, my friend reacted a lot on the "lovescene" haha.. it has great graphics though Very Happy
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Harry Potter - Not a fan, but enjoy the movies. My favorite is still the second one XD (Really like the basilisk)

Twilight - Um... there are probably fans here so I'll refrain myself from being honest, lol. I'll just say I don't like them.

Lord of the Rings - Even as I like fantasy films, I always fall asleep when watching LOTR *__* They're so incredibly long and filled with endless talking. It's been years since I saw any of them however, maybe if I watched them again I'd feel different.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Love the two first. The third and fourth were okay.

Avatar - I think it's a great movie. x3 I agree with critiques who say the biggest flaw is the story however. You know what's going to happen from the early start. It's like a mix between Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves. XD Still, it's great.

other movies...

Black Beauty and Homeward Bound are my favorite animal ones. They both make me cry at the saddest parts, lol Razz

Kill Bill 1 & 2 are some of my favorite movies. They're just awesome cheers

Coraline - favorite stop-motion movie. Teri Hatcher as The Other Mother is pure win.

The Sixth Sense - Another favorite.

How To Train Your Dragon is the best movie I've seen since 2010 however. And the music is just amazing. Just listen to tracks like "Forbidden Friendship" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6fX4wWR58Y and "Test Drive" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUWBm0Z-Xww

Btw while I'm at it, how do you post a video here instead of just a link?
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Twilight - Um... there are probably fans here so I'll refrain myself from being honest, lol. I'll just say I don't like them.?

I am a Twilight fan (for books), but movies were bad. The first movie was ok. Actors make up was fine.

New Moon - the worst movie I saw. In the story was about love, but love in New Moon? Neh. You could have found anything you wanted, but love was invisible.

The scene where Edward kept Bella in his arms in the hallway (when they waited for volturi to communicate them their decission is missing. In my opinion, the scene was important to show their love.

The scene where Bella is asked to become his wife is changed. In the book, they were in her bedroom and Edward told her why he left and how it was his life without her. In book it was a romantic scene, but the director skip it, he added that pathetic scene in the end.

The scene in Florence(?) where volturi has their home were added inexistent scene, such as the fight between Edward and Demetri. In book did not exist a fight. I am wonder what they will do in Breaking down when volturi came to kill them? the director will add nother inexistent fight To the movies...critics and questions.. 1098764838

Another inexistent scene: when bella and jessica were out. it is true bella saw that boys, but she never left with one of them.

A pathetic scene: when alice showed her premonition to Aro: edward was running in slow motion, his skin was shiny and bella was behind him running in slow motion too, her skin was shiny too. bella had a dress like '50. rofl

Eclipse - lacked in love, not so much like New Moon, but it wasn't brilliant.
    For example she did things bella from the book never did: yelling at edward and leave with jacob. that scene from the school doesn't exist.

Another thing bella from the book never did: to break the kiss. in book bella was eager to deepen the kiss, not to stop it.

In other words, bella was out of character.

Another failled scene: when bella accepted to become his wife. In the book is more romantic. Before that bella is trying to seduce/sleep with edward. edward was at the point to give up. in the end they make a compromis: bella will marry him if he will sleep with her before becoming a vampire. she is afraid her hormones won't be so active when she will become a vampire, rofl special in her first year.
    In the movie it was a pathetic scene.

The fight between edward and victoria it was a faillure. edward could read minds, he was jasper equal with his gift, but in the movie, they showed a weak edward. the scene with victoria catching edward and trying to break his neck doesn't exist.

The make up for the second and third movie was awfull. they wear to much make up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:21 am