Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
stuffs
kanachanimmortal
DarkRose
PSDOL
darkvampire
lililovelilica
theangelgirl1992
minimalve
Kikotsukino
Divine Rose
ckaien
Anneliezz
mariangie
Katherine
tssf
jayashree
SilverMew22
Natsu
Lenilya Rycanalica
zena
Ms. Anthropoid
Kanamelover<3
dan18
Sukuru
lori456
bberenguel
Yuuki Cross :D
missdaredevil07
rhyme
nuitetoile21
Bloodyrose94
Hauru
Matthewop
ntalia
C371N4
libra
Akaruisama
juliet
42 posters

Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Poll

Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

[ 67 ]
    Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_left38%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 105 ]
    Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_left60%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 175
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Empty Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Post by juliet Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

After seeing the stories of the three which of the main characters has a more tragic story? with which do you associate the most and why?

jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Post by jayashree Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 am

Natsu wrote:Of the 3 listed I think Zero is the most tragic. He is really alone.

Kaname will probably end up with Yuuki.

You i wrong kaname have been alone alot more than zero
    zero had yuki and kaien as a family kaname had notting ppl who wanted him to stay with them just wanted to use him i feel for him what a tragic life
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Post by tssf Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 am

I'd say Kaname. His life and what he is going through is the most tragic of the three. I am pretty sure we can say it isn't Yuuki and Zero suffered a lot, but not as much as Kaname.

jayashree wrote:
    Natsu wrote:Of the 3 listed I think Zero is the most tragic. He is really alone.

zero had yuki and kaien as a family kaname had notting ppl who wanted him to stay with them just wanted to use him i feel for him what a tragic life
    I don't agree with that at all. Kaname did and does have people loyal to him and they wouldn't use him, but it is true that there were many people who wanted or still want to use him. Another tragic thing about him is that he had to learn how to plot things and couldn't easily trust people, because many just want to use him, but saying he had no one isn't true.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Kaname of course...I think I don´t need to repeat the reasons, you mentioned them well

Zero is a tragic person too, but if you compare the amount of pain etc. Kaname and Zero gained Kaname has been through much more

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:48 pm

tssf wrote:I'd say Kaname. His life and what he is going through is the most tragic of the three. I am pretty sure we can say it isn't Yuuki and Zero suffered a lot, but not as much as Kaname.

jayashree wrote:

I don't agree with that at all. Kaname did and does have people loyal to him and they wouldn't use him, but it is true that there were many people who wanted or still want to use him. Another tragic thing about him is that he had to learn how to plot things and couldn't easily trust people, because many just want to use him, but saying he had no one isn't true.

Both Zero and Kaname share being alone for a long time . The main difference is Zero choses to be alone by his own will . Kaname don't .( Not at least at first . )

Since Zero was bitten by Shizuka . Zero had know he will become a vampire ( and a Level E vampire ) in a near future . So his desire was to keep people outside of his life . Because he knew someday he will become the thing he fears the most : a bersek , mad , vampire beast who only seeks for human blood / flesh . If Zero allowed anybody to be friends with him , he could end killing that same person . As he discovered happenede to the cute nurse of the school who resulted being a Level D vampire . When she become a Level E . She try to kill Zero . Ending being killed by Yagari . But Yagari ended being hurt . Lost an eye in that incident .

Zero did indeed allow someone at his life . That one was Yuuki . He tried as much as he could to keep her out . But she was stubborn . Ended making herself the one who kept Zero sane during the aproximately 4 1/2 years they lived together . Becoming the most important thing in Zero's life .

Kaname did ended alone a lot of times . But in his case was because everytime he wanted to be around other people , something happened to end that relationship .
    During the part of his past we have saw , he wanted to be with others . But no matter what he do . He ended being alone . For example : Kaname tried to live around humans . He become the lord of a feudal village . He helped them with his knowlegde for making their life better . He even provide them with a part for his blood to be used as panacea for the villagers . But he continued to be alone . None of the villagers never trusted him enough to be his friend . They only care to take what Kaname offered them . Without caring if Kaname was good to them . At the end , theose same villagers just thrown Kaname out of their lives . Kaname returned to be alone . Without a meaning for his life .

When Kaname was rescued by the HW , he probably though he at last could be together with another people . At least that time , he had another pureblood vampire which he can share his life with . He tried them to become involved with her . Tried to love her . Just to avoid being alone again . But this time , she choses to sacrifice herself for his plan for helping humans . Leaving Kaname alone again .

There had to be other times Kaname was left alone during his past as the ancestor and Vampire King. But there are not show yet .

At the present , Kaname found Yuuki as his meaning in life . But again he was left alone . As Juuri turned Yuuki to a human for her protection ; Kaname was left behind of her life . Alone again . He even was supposed to cut all links with her as family or fiancee or friend or whatever . He couldn't . Even as he tried to be as much an outsider as he could .

In the part where Kaname choice to be alone become similar to Zero is : Kaname had very bad experiences trying to live with others . As he was hunted or the people who he had care died without he could not help them . He even saw Haruka dying at his arms . Probably after the death of Haruka and Juuri , decided to not let anybody near him . Because of his fear of the ones who try to be his friends / allies being hurt or dying at the end . Kaname didn't wanted to harm more people significant to him . He prefered to let others out .

So Kaname and Zero shared the thing to wanting to be alone to avoid harming others . For different and similar reasons .

Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Zero
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Hes not listed. But Kaien I feel is the mot tragic. HES Lived 250in basically zero's position. Zero' is a kid. Hes only lived in anguish for 8 years. and he only devoured his twin a year and a half ago. kaien, as hinted by the president more then likely devoured his twin in the womb. Theres not been many hints yet as to what happened to Cross family. but we do know hes lived the last 200 years hating himself and vampires. Hes been a victim of research studies for the hunter association for years. A toyand guinee pig. Juuri saved him from that only for him to be ridiculed feor his choice to stop suffering.

Hes had to fake his death countless times due to the fact he doesnt age.
    Its frustrating to him because hes .not a vampire but clearly has vampire blood. His long centuries of suffering finally ended when juuri gave h
    Im something to work for outside of death. Sadly sheq was married and taken. But shes the only kind hand hes ever known..

just had to say that. Thankyou.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Kaname for sure. Others have suffered a lot, but not like Kaname.
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Kaname for me ~

Kaname carried a much tragic past in all of VK history... And i am not being bias because he's my favorite character ~ I got so many to say ~ why he suffered/or is considered the most tragic character in Vampire Knight ~ Those who read VK and learned about his past ~ you will know what i mean.

I know both Yuki and Zero have suffered to ~ but nothing can be compared to the extent 'Kaname been through' ~ 1000 years (of carrying this feeling) *It makes me want to hug him* *It makes me want to say ~ that he have suffered so much/sacrificed so much ~ that i so wish he can have a happy future in the end*

I feel soo sorry for him **Hugs**

Oh Kaname ~ cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy And
    When he is sad/when he is lonely, he hides it (behind that mask)... He will definitely pretend 'its nothing', so others will not see it as a weakness and try to strike him. Instead of all this toughness on the surface, to me he is just someone that needed love/care ~ I want him to be happy in the end ~ (Sniff) cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy I feel so sad, just by thinking about his life/past..

Last edited by Kikotsukino on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 pm

ckaien wrote:Hes not listed. But Kaien I feel is the mot tragic. HES Lived 250in basically zero's position. Zero' is a kid. Hes only lived in anguish for 8 years. and he only devoured his twin a year and a half ago. kaien, as hinted by the president more then likely devoured his twin in the womb. Theres not been many hints yet as to what happened to Cross family. but we do know hes lived the last 200 years hating himself and vampires. Hes been a victim of research studies for the hunter association for years. A toyand guinee pig. Juuri saved him from that only for him to be ridiculed feor his choice to stop suffering.

Hes had to fake his death countless times due to the fact he doesnt age.
    Its frustrating to him because hes .not a vampire but clearly has vampire blood. His long centuries of suffering finally ended when juuri gave h
    Im something to work for outside of death. Sadly sheq was married and taken. But shes the only kind hand hes ever known..

just had to say that. Thankyou.

I agree with this one, I think Kaien as well.

Sure Kaname had it rough,.. but he has been asleep for AGES (hehehe) and he got to relive youth... Razz
    Yuuki doesn't know anything yet she is a new born, And Zero, well yes but still compared to Kaien Zero is a new born as well.

Smile
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 pm

All three of them have suffered. But not to the extent as Kaname. Being rejected, loosing his companions. The tragic, the pain and the agony for thousands of years, painful Crying or Very sad
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:32 am

The most tragic hero would be Kaname,because he lost his past love and friends,the time has become evil to him in a certain way,that's why i think he deserves to stay forever with Yuuki,his love! Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 1019656462 i hope they marry in the end of the manga Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 651225598
    darkvampire
    darkvampire
    Human

Humor : annoyed
    Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by darkvampire Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am

I think all of the main characters have had tragic moments hereis a list...

Kaname Kuran

Firstly he lost his past lover when she sacrificed herself to make the hunters and (im not too sure if this is true...)he watched his sister grow up as a human not able to give her brothery\lovers love...and not able to tell her his secret.

Zero Kiryu

Zero was turned into a vampire and saw his family killed, the one he loves becomes the thing he hates and drank the blood of his twin brother,Ichiru.

Yuki Cross\Kuran

Yuki had her family killed by her uncle and forgot her past, she bacame a pureblood once again. Her best friend, Zero, threatened the next time they meet he will kill her. Kaname left and she saw Zero again, he acted as he hated her even though he loves her. Yuki has her heart shared by Kaname and Zero...

See all of the characters have some tradedy, but they are near the same levels as they are diferent
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

yea kaname has it tragic but i think zero has it wrost beging used by characters just to be a shield , have his family killed for this purpose , if this happened i say zero is the tragic of them all nothing good happened to him at least kaname has yuuki. but zero has no one even the hunters are using him sSic_cold
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:00 am

I wanted to pick Haruka and Juri because they had to die to save the children, but it was soooooooooooooooooooooo... romantic!!!! Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 2554657431 Who is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 812189494
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 am

i too think that its kaname who suffered the most and is still suffering,he abandoned the girl he loves the most in the world just probably to protect her,i want his happy ending with yuuki,i so want it,i wish zero and maria too find their happiness.
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Post by stuffs Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am

I think it's zero because the person he loved the most became a being that he hated the most and his relationship with yuki was used to kill rido. Kaname released Shizuka to kill the kiryu's and use the twins to massacre all the purebloods until all of them were gone. but something is strange here because how did Sara know of this?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 pm

stuffs wrote:I think it's zero because the person he loved the most became a being that he hated the most and his relationship with yuki was used to kill rido. Kaname released Shizuka to kill the kiryu's and use the twins to massacre all the purebloods until all of them were gone. but something is strange here because how did Sara know of this?

To have an one-sided love it’s not the biggest tragedy or the end of the world I think Razz Razz

Zero’s drama is that he lost his family but the same goes for Yuuki and Kaname as well … plus they didn’t turned to be such haters and bitter beings like him.

So yes he suffered a lot but not the most or more than others … maybe it seems so cuz he is whining more than the others Razz

Ps. When Kaname supposedly released Shizuka her ex-human lover was still alive … they escaped together. So Shizuka had no reason to chase or kill the Kiryuus. There is a loophole to what Kaname claimed as a reason … and I guess this loophole has a purpose …
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Post by stuffs Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:45 pm

i'm just saying but it was MY opinion okay were all different remember were all not going to be the same
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 pm

stuffs wrote:i'm just saying but it was MY opinion okay were all different remember were all not going to be the same

And I stated MY opinion as well... there is no need to state the self-evident.
    stuffs
    stuffs
    Human

Post by stuffs Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Whatever.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

What a big question!!! Vampire Knight is full of this things!!!
    Well I guess that first of all Zero is the most tragical hero:
    -tragedy omicide family-
    -transformation into a vampire-
    -he hates vampires and himself as well-
    -in the first page of manga he wants to die!!-
    -there's a big drama in him-
    -he was betrayed by his twin Ichiru-
    -and finally he "ate" his twin because of the Ichiru's pression and the curse of the twins hunter
    It's too much for a young boy!
    Where's the happiness?! Where's the fun of be young?! -.-
    It's all soo sad about Zero.

But not only Zero!
    In my opinion there's another person who is the most tragical hero:
    The real Kaname! I mean the little brother of Yuuki, The one who was killed by Rido so as to awake the Kaname's anchester... He was a baby!!!! :'( and he died so soo young! sFun_banghead2
    Well this is my low opinion! XD
    see ya!
    shaownna
    shaownna
    Human

Post by shaownna Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 am

Although it's tough to choose between Kaname and Zero, I have to say Zero! They both had incredibly tragic lives, but at least Kaname has Yuuki, whereas Zero has to watch the girl he loves be with someone else!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:56 am

shaownna wrote:Although it's tough to choose between Kaname and Zero, I have to say Zero! They both had incredibly tragic lives, but at least Kaname has Yuuki, whereas Zero has to watch the girl he loves be with someone else!

kinda agree but kaname too has not yuuki with him now so both are equally tragic heroes.
    shaownna
    shaownna
    Human

Post by shaownna Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    shaownna wrote:Although it's tough to choose between Kaname and Zero, I have to say Zero! They both had incredibly tragic lives, but at least Kaname has Yuuki, whereas Zero has to watch the girl he loves be with someone else!

kinda agree but kaname too has not yuuki with him now so both are equally tragic heroes.

That's also true. To be honest, I just think Zero and Kaname should learn to love one another, and they should all just be in one big, happy three-way relationship together. Razz
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 am

i say kaname , i mean he had to go throught a lot of pain because he was losing his love ones

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:33 am