Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
libra
andy-san
BloodSunset
nina
juliet
9 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,...

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,...

Post by juliet Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

We have the first pictures HERE

Isilen in LJ community thank you so much for being through the trouble uploading them... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    and the fans that posted it abroad

ADDITIONAL:

And Nana Cramer from LJ ( in same page as of raws)also provided a quick summary and permitted all to use it and share. sLo_BigBearHug Thank you!
    You can see it if you scroll at the LJ page HERE

or press the spoiler
    Spoiler:

Thank you all hopefully we will get more...

Last edited by juliet on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,...

Post by nina Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

:[url=http://ww :[url=http://ww :[url=http://ww

Thank you juli sLo_BigBearHug ... seems a very interesting chapter but no Kaname??? :claps.:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,...

Post by juliet Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Its only 12 pages of the 30-something, so I won't put up my hopes yet...

I am curious about the little girl, seems to be the girl that Zero had saved in the beggining of the 2nd arc?

And thus Yuuki touches and sees her memories back then?

Did you notice that Yuuki is full of revelations and new powers?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 pm

juliet wrote:Its only 12 pages of the 30-something, so I won't put up my hopes yet...

I am curious about the little girl, seems to be the girl that Zero had saved in the beggining of the 2nd arc?

And thus Yuuki touches and sees her memories back then?

Did you notice that Yuuki is full of revelations and new powers?

Yes I figured that the little girl was the one Zero saved ... but but I didn't understand Yuuki's powers Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but now that you mention it you are right ... The pics it's not very clear Shocked

ooohhh! I hope you're right and in the next pages we'll see Kaname ... I can't wait any longer sBo_jumping
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Haha, Nina, I am afraid of what's going with the girl... Are there lunatic vampires still in town? Where do these current level e come from? Sara?
    Remember Zero asking that vampire on the tree "Who is your master?" that vampire never speak of it.

Seems that many attrocities might be going on under the hunters nose. So things might be harder than what we suspected...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Yes .... pale pale pale

And what about Maria Kurenai? She seems afraid ... she might saw something ... like when she saw the senate's extermination ooooh
    and I'm dying to know what Aidou says :afraid:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 pm

M, Isaya is there too...oh how enjoy the unprectible turns that Hino is giving us, it looks like Yuuki also learns about this situation outhere first hand through the little ones memories...

Ah I Want the whole chapter sFun_crazybat
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 pm

juliet wrote:M, Isaya is there too...oh how enjoy the unprectible turns that Hino is giving us, it looks like Yuuki also learns about this situation outhere first hand through the little ones memories...

Ah I Want the whole chapter sFun_crazybat

Mmmm ... I'm not sure that Maria is with Isaya ... I think he is only with his servant confused but WTf he is still taking his lunch ??? Razz Razz Razz

Yuuki seems to be able to read someones memories and as we saw she also had/has premonitions .. something like sixth sense ...
    BloodSunset
    BloodSunset
    Human

Humor : Peverted ;D

Post by BloodSunset Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 am

YES! Raws! Finally! XD Been checking every day, and yep, would seem Yuuki and Zero are indeed passive of each other, not that I'm complaining,but no Kaname yet? Hmm...MUST SEE MORE! XD
    andy-san
    andy-san
    Human

Post by andy-san Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 am

juliet wrote:

When did this happen!?!? I can't remember that!! Can you guys help me to remember!? Very Happy
    And thaaaank you very much for the post!! Very Happy
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 am

thanks juls sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    You rock!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am

andy-san wrote:
    juliet wrote:

When did this happen!?!? I can't remember that!! Can you guys help me to remember!? Very Happy
    And thaaaank you very much for the post!! Very Happy

Vampire Knight Chapter 69 raws - first appearance,... 552%2F50_AXPJH%2F08

this one? even though I am not sure, reading the summary now it says that Zero is in a mission that the girl was around looking like hypnotized scratch so in the new chapter the girls might be irrelated...

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 am

"I will definitely come after you, but I first have to do some things...".

Yes yes yuuki don't give up on him :[url=http://ww

Mmmm the little girl seems a bit different from mii-chan scratch

And Kaname disappeared ... cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

I want more more more more ... sSic_stretcher
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Wow! Thank you so much Julia for posting it and Nina for interpreting it...(*o*) Though I'm quite disappointed how there's no Zeki lovey-dovey....I'm still ecstatic about this!!! (^U^) 👅 sLo_BigBearHug sFun_thbpbpthpt
    Nodachi
    Nodachi
    Human

Post by Nodachi Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:Wow! Thank you so much Julia for posting it and Nina for interpreting it...(*o*) Though I'm quite disappointed how there's no Zeki lovey-dovey....I'm still ecstatic about this!!! (^U^) 👅 sLo_BigBearHug sFun_thbpbpthpt

I completely agree with u! But...heh, don't worry about no Zeki scenes ;D. I think that Hino-sensei will give us some scenes like ZeroxYuuki.
    By the way, THANK YOU, juliet and Nina

sLo_BigBearHug

You rock!
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 am

Thank you sooo much! Juliet-san,Nina-san you are the Best! It's seems that Kaname doesn't appear in this chapter(I'm so disappointT_T.) cryyyyyyy But Yuuki-chan still believes in Kaname.That makes me happy!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanks guys and you're welcome but I didn't do anything ... all the credits to juliet ... she always provides the hotest news!!!! Yay!!! cheers

Nothing new hah? I' m losing control here ... sFun_transform
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:27 pm

@ LOL, No all the credits to Isilen and Nana in LJ for finding, posting, translating.... Razz

ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:47 pm

THNX, Juls, you do rock!!!!!

Can't wait for the rest of it....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:19 am