Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Bar_left59%Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Bar_left27%Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Bar_left15%Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
mariangie
rumland
Rose
ariel
juliet
libra
Lisi
dan18
nina
13 posters

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneChapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Dropsoa

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Empty Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

Post by nina Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Here the link

http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/915668.html

Thank you interwork, Mousou team and akikoaugnj for share!
    Enjoy!!!!! bouncing bouncing bouncing
    dan18
    dan18
    Human

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

Post by dan18 Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:34 pm

the link doesn't work on my computer pale
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  691304Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  691304Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  691304Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  496993Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  496993Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  496993Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  496993Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  496993Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  496993
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Nina thank you so much, I am going to study :hide:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Observations:

1. First page; terror has already expanded in town, see the kid that wants to play? so this crazy phenomenon are spreading in town. This is one thing that I like in VK, it seems that the vampire craziness is expanding and perhaps more and more people are becoming aware (?) of the vampie's existence, Hino might in that way covering the gap where until now the knowledge about vampires was shielded inside high levels, now it seems expanding to the mass?

2. I won't speak of Yuuki amd with determination and style she just crumble that piece of paper the moment she finds that vampire, and how she asks about the missing children!! bouncing Go Yuuki! GO!
    And the moment the vampire realizes that she is Yuuki Kuran he is just vanishing, rushing out of the bar? Hahha...respect to a Kuran pureblood mister!! No comment about the lucky bag hit. It makes me want one too!!

3. Again the gap between the previous chapter where the vampire escapes Zero's Bloody Rose but now falls down by Yuuki's purse (!!!)
    :capblue: Did Zero leave the vampire to escape? I have a feeling that Hino might be creating a gap here in purpose. It's not her style to make such big gaps and leave unexplained events in relation to her heroes but perhaps Zero acted that way in purpose? he is following the vampire and yet again he patiently awaits for him/ why? perhaps he wants him alive to interrogate him, right now there is no answer there.

5. Yuuki answering to Zero, hm, hm, no romance there (sorry Zeki fans) but she certainly got an attitude and seeing Kaname's past has certainly made her a different person less inclined to weakness as she used to be. So she is ready to confront anything...(hopefully Kaname too!) enjoy!!

6. Zero warns her to hand over Kaname, he is suspicious that she is used as a bait to lure Kaname. This means that the association hunts Kaname considering him to be dangrous and Zero (sign) cares about Yuuki wellfare, I guess so he tells her the way to go to stay on the right track. But I doubt the fact that Yuuki would ever do that.

7. The nobles are too busy (or lazy) with kaname's affairs to control the expandind burst of vampires that are terrorizing the town. The model also tells how she was attacked by a vampire. So Sara must be the source after all these incidents.
    I see now why Yuuki establishes the night class as a center of operations (probably) to keep under line all these phenomenon since there is no official council anymore to preserve the town, Kaname is missing and the older vampires are too worrying about Kaname (since profoundly they do not know him as well as the nightclass).

8. Is it my idea or did Caien just named Zero to be Yuuki's watchdog?
    :sFun_bangdesk. since as he said "That if she was doing this on her own..." meaning that Zero is going to be with her...

9. Ah Aidou :sLo_BigBearHugm despite the pressure and the trouble he is just so fair and clever as always. I think that Zero paid him a visit to tell him about Yuuki's plans (warn him a bit and also check his conditions). Also because he had the previous conversation with Kaien "Yuuki acting on her own" I think he wanted to see if Aidou would leave her or would also join her and in this way Hino puts all the pieces again together.

10. The nobles are very scared of their own luck right now (heads lol probably to support Yuuki and they seem not to want a further implication with the Kurans). Very touchy the scene that Shiki, Rima and Aidou support her. Aidou especially (feel like hugging him LOL)...

11. Finally Sara. I am a bit surprised that she was expecting the reopening of the nightclass ( I sure did not, but then again I am just a human LOL). Isn't it a bit of a challenge or risky to call Takuma in the leaderhip. And why not Yuuki (who is a pureblood) but Takuma? that also puts ideas in my mind for Yuuki's following departure once it's time to find Kaname. And Sara also wants to join? Incredible moments.

Kain, Ruka are missing and Kaname too. Why? Next chapter!! please!!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 am

Juliet wrote: And the moment the vampire realizes that she is Yuuki Kuran he is just vanishing, rushing out of the bar? Hahha...respect to a Kuran pureblood mister!!

You know I wondering about that … did he recognise her as Yuuki Kuran or he realised that she is a PB? I mean where did he saw her? At the ball ? Why a low level vampire knows her huh?

Again the gap between the previous chapter where the vampire escapes Zero's Bloody Rose but now falls down by Yuuki's purse (!!!) Did Zero leave the vampire to escape? I have a feeling that Hino might be creating a gap here in purpose. It's not her style to make such big gaps and leave unexplained events in relation to her heroes but perhaps Zero acted that way in purpose? he is following the vampire and yet again he patiently awaits for him/ why? perhaps he wants him alive to interrogate him, right now there is no answer there.

I partly agree … I think the vampire escaped in the first place from Zero due to his thirst and then for a while he lost track on him cuz Yuuki accused the vampire that he kidnapped another two children. So maybe Zero eventually found him but he wanted to follow him in order to lead him to the kids >>> to his master.

Yuuki answering to Zero, hm, hm, no romance there (sorry Zeki fans) but she certainly got an attitude and seeing Kaname's past has certainly made her a different person less inclined to weakness as she used to be. So she is ready to confront anything...(hopefully Kaname too!) enjoy!!

Haha … When Zero implied that Kaname is responsible for all the mess she clenched her fist … this scene remind me a similar scene in the 1st arc when Yagari accused Kaname for the same reasons and Yuuki defended him (just before they leave the school) … only this time she didn’t say anything but I get the feeling that she didn’t like it either lol !
    For me the cover speaks for itself … “ My reason for holding the fort is … ?” >>> Kaname !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it my idea or did Caien just named Zero to be Yuuki's watchdog? since as he said "That if she was doing this on her own..." meaning that Zero is going to be with her...

Mmmm I’m not sure about that … maybe he was referring to the other vampires … the former night class … if they agree to help Yuuki cuz the conversation was about what can she achieve on her own.

Kain, Ruka are missing and Kaname too. Why? Next chapter!! please!!

I’ll second that … Please please please Hino sensei give us our beloved Kaname back on the next chapter … cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 pm

now it works!!
    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

i want to know wheRe kaname is!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 pm

You know I wondering about that … did he recognise her as Yuuki Kuran or he realised that she is a PB? I mean where did he saw her? At the ball ? Why a low level vampire knows her huh?

Perhaps he knows by instict? or something? because he said..."You...in a place like this?"...LOL I know this sounds a bit looney to you but...I have no better answer LOL....

I partly agree … I think the vampire escaped in the first place from Zero due to his thirst and then for a while he lost track on him cuz Yuuki accused the vampire that he kidnapped another two children. So maybe Zero eventually found him but he wanted to follow him in order to lead him to the kids to his master.

Here is the page that the vampire is thrown down by Zero and Zero is like realizing something or is getting bludthirsty and then the vampire makes an scape...

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  25

I am not quite sure if it was bloodthirst but if it is, then Zero is facing an issue with his work...

For me the cover speaks for itself … “ My reason for holding the fort is … ?” >>> Kaname !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes cheers it's really so obvious and so simple but I am afraid that in the way perhaps Yuuki's feelings change again? even though I do not think so to have such an indecisive nature (worst than Zero lOL)...that would turn really irritating as the readers could not put any trust on her.

Mmmm I’m not sure about that … maybe he was referring to the other vampires … the former night class … if they agree to help Yuuki cuz the conversation was about what can she achieve on her own.

Perhaps it's the translation, it confused me, I read what you said and then I went back to the chapter to see it and it says "watchguard with her"... so I supposed that it refers to Zero because the vampires cannot guard her nor watch her in the account of the association since Kain says that "its stricter for her..".

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  16

I’ll second that … Please please please Hino sensei give us our beloved Kaname back on the next chapter
    And Seiren is also missing, (well expected to be)...By the way I was reading the fanbook Seiren's identity is unknown and it says that she has no special powers but a grear physical strength (?)...not even her level is reffered to..mystery Razz
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm

bouncing Now thatwas a fine chapter!!!!! Thanks Juls! Keep on rocking girl!!!!
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm

WTF??? how much complicated can it be?? I don't want to see Zero and Yuki together...I mean because of Kaname's disappearance it may come to the point that Zero and Yuki get too close again!?
    The thing that I don't understand is:
    1: Why did Kaname killed Aido's father, is it because he saw Kaname killing another pure blood or was he Sara's ally?
    2. Why isn't Ichio coming back to Kaname?
    3. Do Ruka and Akatsuki know about everything?
    4. Why did Kaname thanked Yuki on the stairs?
    5. Why was Yuki at one point excited about Kaname and wanted to be with hi and after she found out about Ruka she called Kaname a liar??

comments!?? confused
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 am

juliet wrote: Perhaps he knows by instict? or something? because he said..."You...in a place like this?"...LOL I know this sounds a bit looney to you but...I have no better answer LOL....

Haha no looney … I just had this question while I was reading the scene … you know … now what he means by that? … he knows she is Yuuki Kuran or he just sensed her nature as PB? It can be both! I just think that if he recognised her as Kuran, then there is more behind … as I said before its not so possible for a low level vampire to know her … it might be related with his master … that I was trying to point out … not with much success lol!

Yes it's really so obvious and so simple but I am afraid that in the way perhaps Yuuki's feelings change again? even though I do not think so to have such an indecisive nature (worst than Zero lOL)...that would turn really irritating as the readers could not put any trust on her.

What do you mean???? I’m having a heart attack here!!!!!
    I think that everything … and when I say everything I mean everything (including my sanity haha!) depends on how and why Kaname made all these moves! I suppose that his motives are noble >>> a better world (not only for Yuuki but for vampire & human society as well) BUT this alone can’t justify Nagamichi’s death for example! We and especially Yuuki needs more solid justifications! That’s why I think she stays silent when others –hunters & vampires- badmouthing Kaname. She knows Kaname now –his sensitive and his rough side- and also his past (I think this is why she is trying to hold the fort, she still has faith οn him, even if she is wavering a little ) but she can't defend him a) cuz she can’t reveal his past , b) cuz she doesn’t know the exact reasons for his actions!
    So she’s keeping a low profile so far … IF Kaname can’t or doesn't want to provide explanations to her then … yes she isn’t gonna except him back like a blind follower …

Perhaps it's the translation, it confused me, I read what you said and then I went back to the chapter to see it and it says "watchguard with her"... so I supposed that it refers to Zero because the vampires cannot guard her nor watch her in the account of the association since Kain says that "its stricter for her..".
    Well I thought that Cross was referring to the hunters who followed her and that’s why he said that it’s a strict condition in order to let her out (watchguard). After that comes the discussion for what can she achieve on her own. Furthermore what it stakes at the moment is IF and HOW Yuuki could re-establish the agreement for coexistence (Zero can’t help her in that), not her safety at this point. (Zero probably thinks her safety cuz he doesn’t know yet Yuuki’s plan, but Cross knows.)
    Anyway whatever Cross meant, Zero isn’t gonna leave her alone …

The interesting part in their discussion was Zero’s suggestion to leave her to go find Kaname lol !!!

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 am

I actualy rather liked this chapter, zero seems to be trying to get other people to get yuuki to stop what she is doing right now, like when he talked to aido, imo to try to get him to tell her to stop.

I also find it intresting how zero seems to be on her mind but she is trying to hide it, the stairs between them, her asking her self in her head if he is alright after seeing him out side the bar, and then the whole I am about to do something sero realy wont like thing. I think in the next few chapters ether yuuki or sara is going to find out about zero's blood lust, which will be a real bad thing if sara found out.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Rose wrote: WTF??? how much complicated can it be?? I don't want to see Zero and Yuki together...I mean because of Kaname's disappearance it may come to the point that Zero and Yuki get too close again!?

It’s not so simple to be together for multiple reasons and I’ll find it strange if Yuuki choose Zero over Kaname at least before she confront him … if not at all lol!

But Kaname’s absence is given them the space to resolve their issues.

Rose wrote: The thing that I don't understand is:
    1: Why did Kaname killed Aido's father, is it because he saw Kaname killing another pure blood or was he Sara's ally?
    2. Why isn't Ichio coming back to Kaname?
    3. Do Ruka and Akatsuki know about everything?
    4. Why did Kaname thanked Yuki on the stairs?
    5. Why was Yuki at one point excited about Kaname and wanted to be with hi and after she found out about Ruka she called Kaname a liar??

1. lol this is exactly what I’m dying to know myself!!!!!!! But I don’t believe that Kaname killed him because he witness Hanadagi’s extermination … a) it’s pointless cuz everyone knows that Kaname did it and on top of that they ignore Sara’s involvement in the incident, so seems Kaname didn’t care if he’ll accused for that (not to mention that this reason would make Kaname inexcusable!) … b) Under normal conditions Aidou dono wouldn’t betray Kaname if he was asked to keep it secret … he and his family were too loyal and that’s why I have difficulties to believe that Nagamichi could be Sara’s ally by his own free will ! Now if Sara or Hanadagi did something to him that we don’t know yet … it could be an explanation for his death and his agreement as well.

2. Another mystery Takuma’s stance … although it’s obvious that he doesn’t agree with Sara’s actions he staying by her side … reasons ? … she could blackmail him or he stays cuz he knows that he could be useful for Kaname’s plan later on or he is in love with her !!!! (I don’t like the idea at all …)

3. Seems they know a lot cuz probably they knew about Nagamichi based on their reaction after … so I guess they knew and I tend to think that they accepted it. Also Ruka’s and Akatsuki’s stance is a hint that Kaname didn’t have other choice but to kill Aidou dono if we consider that he was their uncle and how close to Hanabusa are! In other words I can’t imagine that they would betray Hanabusa …

4. I think he thanked her for the time they spent together … Yuuki is the only light into his life … sob sob sob

5. Yuuki thought that Kaname did something bad to Ruka based on her reaction towards her just before Ruka and Akatsuki leave the mansion! But it wasn’t the case and Yuuki felt guilty cuz she blamed Kaname so easy! If you remember afterwards she was clinging all over him and asked him to stay home … she had a bad feeling about Kaname’s departure ... sob sob sob

But I always wondering about Ruka’s cold reaction to Yuuki … it was like she blamed Yuuki for something … It could be related to Kaname’s plan? Is he going to do something dangerous for him for the sake of Yuuki and that’s why Ruka burst on Yuuki? I don’t know … this is also another mystery to me!

rumland wrote: I actualy rather liked this chapter, zero seems to be trying to get other people to get yuuki to stop what she is doing right now, like when he talked to aido, imo to try to get him to tell her to stop.

Agreed. I also think that his motive was somehow to activate Aidou to go on her side.

rumland wrote: I also find it intresting how zero seems to be on her mind but she is trying to hide it, the stairs between them, her asking her self in her head if he is alright after seeing him out side the bar, and then the whole I am about to do something sero realy wont like thing. I think in the next few chapters ether yuuki or sara is going to find out about zero's blood lust, which will be a real bad thing if sara found out.

I think Yuuki already knows that Zero has issues with his bloodthirst … she saw the scene when the vampire escaped from Zero … Zero was holding his neck, so that’s why she thought if he is alright. Of course she cares about him, otherwise she wouldn’t be the Yuuki we all know lol.

About Sara …hm she probably assumed that he might has problems with his thirst … and yes it’s interesting to see if she want to use him and how(?)!

Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I can bet that in the next few chapters there will ba a scene of Zero drinking Yukis blood and even the opposite. Because in manga she never did and maybe that is when she will fully understand Zero feeling and also calm her thirst( remember the scene when she says to Kaname she cant be full because one part of her hart belongs to Zero ) :too much cry: Anyway Maybe Ruka is jealous (too much) and she can't handle Yuki in calm matters knowing what dangerous things "her Kaname" is doing for a little brat like Yuki ???

Also good thinking about Ichio, I hope he is just a dubble agent and not in love with bloody Sara... But I am sad if Kaname was saying goodbye from Yuki..there was one think he said something like paraphrasing :I DECIDED THAT WANT TO STAY WITH YOU, BUT I HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH MY PLAN ALSO !?? comments!?
    And Aido great fellow he is, such a loyal and adorable vampire my eyes...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Rose wrote: Anyway Maybe Ruka is jealous (too much) and she can't handle Yuki in calm matters knowing what dangerous things "her Kaname" is doing for a little brat like Yuki ???

Also good thinking about Ichio, I hope he is just a dubble agent and not in love with bloody Sara... But I am sad if Kaname was saying goodbye from Yuki..there was one think he said something like paraphrasing :I DECIDED THAT WANT TO STAY WITH YOU, BUT I HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH MY PLAN ALSO !?? comments!?
    And Aido great fellow he is, such a loyal and adorable vampire my eyes...

Ha, ha, ha, I like your comment about Ruka (allright, sometimes I also think the same... I have to confess it LOL)...

Ichiho seems to have a reason for remaining, I am a bit surprised that he will the leader of the nightclass (meaning okay Yuuki knows his relationship with Sara so is this a deliberate act from her part?) this is what I believe.

Kaname pale I am afraid that this time he won't hesitate to go bad and drastic solutions since the long peaeful ways have been proven long term and inadequate. I think he is in a hurry to fullfil his plans which ever they might be. I also think that the new VK class can be the next council in VK.
    Kaname sounded like leaving Yuuki despite his promise; "Let's start over"..
    He has puzzled me to the top...
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I agree on ruka being jelous.

As for Ichiho, it is possible she is controling him, PB's can take control on none pb vampires.

As for kaname I got a thery on whats going on with him, I am starting to think he never truly had the ability to weild anti vampire weapons and just compensated with his healing abilitys. I now belive that the kuran line comes from kaname and the female ancester who helped the hunters, this should explain why the kuran family is able to weild them when kaname cant.

Now here is my reasoning on beliveing kaname dosen't have the ability, if we go back to where yuuki was asking kaname about her past, she swant the artimist at kaname and he caught it, when he did so there was eletricity going into his hand, the same thing happen when zero grabbed it in the ally when the 2 of them were attacked, also ur happen to yuuki when she first turned, however she was able to awaken her ability to weild it, mainly the female ancestors part of her power and sence then it has never showed the lightning with her again. However it shows it every time another vampire touches it.

So as we can see some thing has happen to weaken kaname's healing abilitys, now there is some speculation that it might be sara's doing, however I highly doubt this, there just isn't enought time passed for it to be her, she just got control of the blood tablet factory not that long ago in manga time, so kane would have had to have finished off all the tablets he already had as well as had to start taking the new tablets long enought for them to effect him.

There is another possibility here, and that is yuuki, kaname is being feed on by yuuki and feeding on her quit a bit, I would bet more then the tablets. We have seen him with normal healing abilitys all thru out the campus arch but once he starts living with yuuki and feeding on her he begins to weaken, this cant be a random thing, the 2 have to be related in some way.

This will also explain another mystery, say kaname knew that yuuki was causeing his drop in strength, there is no way he would tell her to stop feeding on him cause I dont think he has the ability to turn her down when it comes to some thing like that, so the only choice left to him is to distance him self from her so he isn't weakened anymore. Now I think kaname went to confront sara the night he killed aido's father and kaname knew yuuki was on his tail, Killing a pb might be seen simply as a pb personal issue, and might be able to be over looked by the hunters, however aido's father on the other hand is a populer and respected person in both the vampire and the hunters socity. If kaname were to kill him he knew the hunters would detain yuuki and zero as well as all the hunters would be there to keep her alive and they would forbid her for searching for him.

It makes a type of sence, however I think there are a few gaps.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm

As for Ichiho, it is possible she is controling him, PB's can take control on none pb vampires.

This would be sad, poor Ichijo, but Hino has not revealed that part yet...

As for kaname I got a thery on whats going on with him, I am starting to think he never truly had the ability to weild anti vampire weapons and just compensated with his healing abilitys. I now belive that the kuran line comes from kaname and the female ancester who helped the hunters, this should explain why the kuran family is able to weild them when kaname cant.

Ha, ha, I have exactly the opposite idea. Tell you why the ancestor tells to him;
    1. lend me your power (so if she already had the power what did she need Kaname for? to lead the hunters? but as we saw there were other allies that could do that.
    2. Kaname says "it should be me the one sacrificed" or something like that so he certainly had the ability to weird anti-vampires as the ancestor.

Well anyway that part is still vague...

Now here is my reasoning on beliveing kaname dosen't have the ability, if we go back to where yuuki was asking kaname about her past, she swant the artimist at kaname and he caught it, when he did so there was eletricity going into his hand, the same thing happen when zero grabbed it in the ally when the 2 of them were attacked, also ur happen to yuuki when she first turned, however she was able to awaken her ability to weild it, mainly the female ancestors part of her power and sence then it has never showed the lightning with her again. However it shows it every time another vampire touches it.

if you remember when Kaname fights Rido for first time (we had another thread here and we had posted it) he was able to wield the anti-vampire weapon that Rido had brought with him. He was able to wield it in younger age and without burning his hand or anything. So that's the point that contradicts now with his current condition (see his hand starts bleeding while he holds the weapon before killing Hanadagi and after Hanadagi's death is burned..).

We also see that Rido wield that anti-vampire weapon..so it's a trait of the familly.

So as we can see some thing has happen to weaken kaname's healing abilitys, now there is some speculation that it might be sara's doing, however I highly doubt this, there just isn't enought time passed for it to be her, she just got control of the blood tablet factory not that long ago in manga time, so kane would have had to have finished off all the tablets he already had as well as had to start taking the new tablets long enought for them to effect him.

Yes the theory with the tablets, it's a good one meaning it would excuse how Kaname's power weakened but the time gap is obvious there (unless it is Hino's mistake that I doubt it). Yet the tablets must play a role somewhere in VK, unless the tablets were given to Kaname by someone in the house especially before all other tablets were affected in the general market. Still vague point.

There is another possibility here, and that is yuuki, kaname is being feed on by yuuki and feeding on her quit a bit, I would bet more then the tablets. We have seen him with normal healing abilitys all thru out the campus arch but once he starts living with yuuki and feeding on her he begins to weaken, this cant be a random thing, the 2 have to be related in some way.

Now I do not completely agree with the idea because it's supposed to be normal two vampires to feed from each other and it should not normally create problems..but if now I think about it I am thinking that Yuuki's powers after her awakening from Kaname's past have increased (see the butterfly wings and the purse-killer) while Kaname's healing ability decreased as we saw in Hanadagi's chapter. So there might be a connection or a transfer of power from Kaname's part to Yuuki. I tend to think that is logical since she fed with the ancestor's blood for quite sometime.

Now I think kaname went to confront sara the night he killed aido's father and kaname knew yuuki was on his tail, Killing a pb might be seen simply as a pb personal issue, and might be able to be over looked by the hunters, however aido's father on the other hand is a populer and respected person in both the vampire and the hunters socity. If kaname were to kill him he knew the hunters would detain yuuki and zero as well as all the hunters would be there to keep her alive and they would forbid her for searching for him.

It makes a type of sence, however I think there are a few gaps.[/quote]

M, but Sara was at the end of the current chapter so if he had gone there how Sara would be like that? (so cool and airly) anyway...

If I suspect that Kaname killed Aidou's father so that the hunters could arrest Yuuki for her safety and the collaboration of the two sides, I am going to pull my hair out honestly...and then sSig_ban Hino for her crazy ideas. It must be something more the justify such a murder...I hope so..
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:20 pm

I actualy just ment he went there that night looking for sara, maybe to find out what her plans were.

As for the vampire weapons, yeah another gap for it is the bloody rose, it should also be hurting zero. as not not being able to weild them I was sugesting you needed to be in the blood line that created the weapon the use it, as we can see from only hunters being able to use the weapons. This also means zero and yuuki are related in a way lol the sacrefice mentioned is the vampires heart, as we saw her throw her heart into the forge.

The thing I dont understand is that it is sugested that the hunters took the stuff by force with the way we have seen them talked to, which in a way kinda insults her sacrafice
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:43 pm

rumland wrote:I actualy just ment he went there that night looking for sara, maybe to find out what her plans were.

ah sorry..yes I see what you mean now...he took Kain and Ruka with him, I wonder why?

As for the vampire weapons, yeah another gap for it is the bloody rose, it should also be hurting zero.

yes it should but perhaps it did the first time..like Artemis had reacted to Yuuki. we still have no flashback or how the bloody rose ended at Zero (was it in his familly or Kain gave it to him or perhaps even Kaname passed it to Kain to give to Zero? who knows?)

as not not being able to weild them I was sugesting you needed to be in the blood line that created the weapon the use it, as we can see from only hunters being able to use the weapons. This also means zero and yuuki are related in a way lol the sacrefice mentioned is the vampires heart, as we saw her throw her heart into the forge.

Only if you assume that Yuuki's ancestor was the ancestor we saw and Kaname had not children later on with another woman that part is a mystery too...
    Yet, they are all connected to each other in a twisted way...Kaname had given his blood to that woman (as she had said to him to give her his power) so a part of his blood is with Bloody Rose (as we saw, line: Bloody Rose if you have recognized the taste of my blood) and also a part of his blood also passed through her to the hunters meaning Zero, Kaien ect. and Yuuki of course as they are related, so yes in a twisted way they are all connected (haha, that literally means brothers and sisters LOL)

The thing I dont understand is that it is sugested that the hunters took the stuff by force with the way we have seen them talked to, which in a way kinda insults her sacrafice.

M, Kaname refers to that point in his meeting with the hunters, I am giving it from the official volume translated vol,11.. " After all, your ancestors of the distand past killed the vampire progenitor...so they could obtain the power to hunt.."

And Yagari answers : So you want us to pay for the sins of our ancestors with our work?

So yes Hino lure us to believe that the ancestor was actually murdered by the hunters (that's what I thought at first) but it prooves to be Kaname's pain (due to the loss profoundly) that states that with a more condemning way. I take it as...you accepted her sacrifice thus you led her to die for you...you know what I mean. On the other hand I am thinking that Hino at that poinr did ot wanted to reveal that the anscestor sacrificed herself but to dramatize more the condition.
    It's contradictory the hunters own their existence in two pureblood vampires and yet their instict tells them to hunt them..tough knot there.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:39 am

Since several chapters ago , I think Kaname had drank from the adultered tablets made by Sara's orders .

Kaname drinks from a unique batch : 06 Omega . Instead of the popular ones : BL - XXXV 06 Epsilom . So any changes done to his tablets will affect only him .

My idea is when Kaname drank the adulterated blood tablets , his healing powers diminished . He drank some at chapter 65 and some peculiar thing happens after he drank again those tablets at chapter 66 :

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-10/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-11/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Here , Kaname appeared to vomit blood . Later in the chapter , there is a blood stain at the floor near where Kaname was standing .

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

After that , Kaname handled the anti - vampire weapon Rido used to kill Haruka . But this time , not only the usual cracking sound and sparkles appeared whrn Kaname used it . This time , he burned his left hand . Kaname don't appear to have the full ability to carry anti - vampire - weapons . But he did appear to have a quck regenerating ability . So he probably had no being hurt so much by any anti - vampire weapon before . That's why I think his pills were tampered .
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Post by Rose Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 am

I don't think that Kaname killed Aidos father to help Yuki by being protected by hunters( he could just ask Cross to help him and disappear; Cross would do anything for him). And I think that there Just more to be revealed from Kanames past that has effect on the current events. I don't think he is weakening from Yuki because its normal for vampires to feed on each other, especially lovers.
    In which chapter did Kaname start weakening, there must be something more to it!!?? AND YES THAT COULD BE KANAMES BLOOD ON THE FLOOR AFTER TROWING UP;BUT WHY?? sFun_banghead2
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm

mariangie wrote:Since several chapters ago , I think Kaname had drank from the adultered tablets made by Sara's orders .

Kaname drinks from a unique batch : 06 Omega . Instead of the popular ones : BL - XXXV 06 Epsilom . So any changes done to his tablets will affect only him .

My idea is when Kaname drank the adulterated blood tablets , his healing powers diminished . He drank some at chapter 65 and some peculiar thing happens after he drank again those tablets at chapter 66 :

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-10/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-11/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Here , Kaname appeared to vomit blood . Later in the chapter , there is a blood stain at the floor near where Kaname was standing .

http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-21/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

After that , Kaname handled the anti - vampire weapon Rido used to kill Haruka . But this time , not only the usual cracking sound and sparkles appeared whrn Kaname used it . This time , he burned his left hand . Kaname don't appear to have the full ability to carry anti - vampire - weapons . But he did appear to have a quck regenerating ability . So he probably had no being hurt so much by any anti - vampire weapon before . That's why I think his pills were tampered .

A few things I think I should mention to you, first off as for his drink there, it didn't show him putting blood tablets into water so it is possible that he is drinking the special rosmari tea that they seem to like, I think it is romari.

Secound it explains that blood stain on that same page, Kaname says I used to keep you looked up in my room while you were learning to feed, if you look at the paniel with yuuki she is sitting in the same place that the blood is, in other words the blood is from her feeding off of kaname and spilling the blood.

As for the other blood tablets, I will have to find the page but I think it is from before sara took over the tablet factory.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Mariangie I also find your theory about the adulterated tablets still strong cuz Kaname uses a different type from all the others and this is an info Sara could take from Takuma and changed only his and that’s why we didn’t see any side effects on the others.

This is a logical explanation why Kaname could use anti-vampire weapons in the past and now faces difficulties. In fact I think the tablets remove or slow down his ability to regenerate cuz is possible the anti-vampire weapons steal energy/blood from the user when the user kill someone >>> Zero’s case in the 1st arc when he finished Rido the Bloody Rose sucked blood from him and Yuuki helped him to remove it from his hand >>> as Ruka also did with kaname’s sword.

Furthermore he could kill Nagamichi without the sword … like he did with the senate (they are/were nobles so he doesn’t need an anti-vampire weapon to do it) but it might that, this is also another clue for his weakened powers >>> side effect from twisted tablets.

Rose agreed. Kaname couldn’t kill Nagamichi just to insure Yuuki’s safety … this is absurd! To sacrifice an innocent life for this purpose is lame … plus Ruka and Akatsuki would never agree to go along with that ….

As for when Kaname started to show weaknesses signs … look at the pages which mariangie provides on the above post.

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Those pages prove nothing, you guys are reading to much into it, the movement of his hand to his face is a normal thing kaname does when he finds troubleing info out, many people do it to think and the other 2's complete lack of concern lends some truth to this point.

Also the tablets kaname takes now are defrent from the ones he took at the school, I highly doubt a charecter like kaname would be useing a tablet that no one else does, he isn't that stupid. He wouldn't make him self that easy to take out and being the stratigist he is there is no way he wouldn't be able to see the tablet factory being taken over.

As for the bloody rose, it is the only one we know of that drinks blood right now, and that was cause zero lost control of it. Which is why the vines were going all around and into his body.

Now for the last part about kaname not killing some one, to put this in the simplist way you are completly wrong there, kaname would kill and sacrafice anyone he needs to complete his goals, when he first created the night class every one of them were a sacrafice he was willing to use, as well as shizuka and even zero and ichiru, if the person needs to die for kaname to complete his goal he would not think twice about killing them. Just like the leader of any people or nation, peoples lifes are just pawns on the chestboard to kaname.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:53 am