Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Bar_left59%Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Bar_left27%Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Bar_left15%Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
KuranPrince
roronoa-zoro
Howl4fun
VampireCythia
libra
tunafishsandwich
Vanille-chan
Rose
PeachBum
sweetsolace
aya-chan
nina
mariangie
Akaruisama
rumland
juliet
20 posters

Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Dropsoa

Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Empty Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end?

Post by juliet Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:39 am

There is the opinion outhere that the second school arc is probably a last effort for Zero-Yuuki fanservice before Hino pulls the curtain and we reach the Yume Finals (haha, what am I saying today? LOL). You think that's the trick with the school arc or couldn't Hino develop the script in another destination if she wanted to make Yuuki as the current vampire leader without puting them on the school grounds?
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Dropsoa

Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Empty Re: Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end?

Post by rumland Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Wow you're going to be sore after making this post if she ends up with zero in the end.

Whats with all this zero hate anyways, I dont get it?

But right now there are 4 posibilitys, yuuki+kaname, yuuki+zero, none end up together, and the dreeded kaname+zero (ok this one was just to lightin up the post a fit, need some humor in here).

At this point it is not even clear if all 3 are going to live in the end, remembering vampire knight is a tragity it is more like the yuuki will fall for zero and kaname in a rage after losing the women he loves will attack zero trying to kill him only to have yuuki jump between them and take a fatal blow, then zero kills kaname in a desprate rage and knowing the stuff about zero that we do he will probily turn the bloody rose on him self after killing kaname. In tragity's it is normal for the main charecters to die in the end as well as for the charecter that lost the most to be given a small sample of heaven just to have it ripped away. But this is just my opion on the matter.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Empty Re: Is the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end?

Post by Akaruisama Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:53 am

I hope they won't return to school, but if it is really a truth, it can be only on Yuuki and Zero love scene purpose.
    In my opinion it isn't needed. Now they can meet togheter trying to accomplish their common goal which is make vampire world more peacefull after Kaname's departure.
    I prefer seeing them as independend and growth individuals, not childrein in school uniform.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am

juliet wrote:There is the opinion outhere that the second school arc is probably a last effort for Zero-Yuuki fanservice before Hino pulls the curtain and we reach the Yume Finals (haha, what am I saying today? LOL). You think that's the trick with the school arc or couldn't Hino develop the script in another destination if she wanted to make Yuuki as the current vampire leader without puting them on the school grounds?

Juliet , You stole my words from my mouth . I think exactly as you . That's exactly I was telling yesterday in a chat .

I actually had preferred the next chapters out of the Cross Academy grounds . No return of uniforms , no prefects , no Night Class students . But I can't change the story , so will follow what happens no matter .

But I expect Night Class scenes at the very end of V. K. Maybe as epilogue . Showing the next Night Class generation . Including Yuuki's kids .

Rumland , the combinations of possible couple endings is more than 3 . They can be :
    1-Yume , Zero alive
    2-Zeki , Kaname alive ( extremely low probability )
    3-All dead ( Low probability )
    4-Zeki , Kaname dead
    5-Yume , Zero dead ( Low probability )
    6-Only Zero alive , Yuuki and Kaname dead
    7-Only Yuuki alive , Both ,males dead ( Improbable)
    8-Only Kaname alive , Zero and Yuuki dead ( Improbable)
    9-A threesome ( Improbable )
    10-Kaname / Zero as pair , Yuuki alive / dead ( improbable )
    11- All three alive , but no pair

But the probability of most happening is from very small to almost impossible .

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

My first thought was that the reopening of the NC is for Zerofans-service … I don’t know why … maybe cuz I had read numerous post from Zekis who longed for the school scenes!

All the other reasons which excuses the necessity of it could serve nicely by the previous status … for example …
    Yuuki could stay at the HA and work from there to rekindle the coexistence agreement and synchronously to has the chance to come closer with Zero (Zekis moments). As we saw she didn’t have any problem to send the invitations or to visit the members of the NC while she was staying in HA. In fact that could help her to let and the other hunters to know her and gain their “trust”.
    But the school grounds call up memories from the 1st arc which is in favour to Zekis lol!
    I don’t mind that … we all agree that Zero and Yuuki have issues to resolve and now they have the space to do it … but also that could mean the “final performance” for Zeki … will see …

Mostly I don’t like the return on school life with the uniforms, the KYA KYA girls etc etc … I thought Vk was graduate.

Mariangie agreed. I also thought that we should see the Cross academy again near the end, reopening for the next generation when the previous one, would have achieved the coexistence for real.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Wow you're going to be sore after making this post if she ends up with zero in the end.
    Ι am only going to get sore if Kaname dies or he ends up unhappy, I could not care less who is going to get Yuuki. What I really want is Kaname to be happy and then the rest okay.

Whats with all this zero hate anyways, I dont get it?
    Me hating Zero? No, I've used him in both of my fanfictions and with total respect I can tell you. I just prefer Kaname and Vampire's Knight canon couple is Yume. It's a certain direction that the script has taken where it seems that the mutual love Kaname and Yuuki have, probably is going to be the final resolution as the agony "What is Yuuki going to do when she meets Zero" has been answered and heads for a resolurion prior to Yume. So the carrot that now Hino uses to drag us is not zeki but Yume. It seems..I do not say that it is a certainty though...

At this point it is not even clear if all 3 are going to live in the end,
    No I hope that since VK is a tragedy all the way there is going to be a happy resolution for all three.

In my opinion it isn't needed. Now they can meet togheter trying to accomplish their common goal which is make vampire world more peacefull after Kaname's departure.
    I prefer seeing them as independend and growth individuals, not childrein in school uniform.

Me too...I can not understand at the phase that they are now what they return to school could serve? Like they could operate and coordinate necessary actions againts bad vampires from the Kuran house or anything. Now blocked behind the school's grounds what kind of action will it be (asking too much from a shoujo? mamybe)...

I don’t mind that … we all agree that Zero and Yuuki have issues to resolve and now they have the space to do it … but also that could mean the “final performance” for Zeki … will see …

And how Zero is going to be in the school grounds as what? as the watchdog of the nightclass? so no more chasing vampires at the streets, now chasing Aidou and Ichijo not to flirt with a dayclass girl? KYA KYA!! "Leave the girls..alone...vampires".
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Well I obviously misunderstood a few things about you.

But as for the campus and zero watching over the night class, that time has come and gone, zero can no longer go back to that life, the only thing thats stopping zero from sercomeing to his hunger is the bottle full of tablets a day and the hunting vampires at night, if he were to sudenly stop he would lose control. The only one that can actualy quinch zero's hunger is yuki, right now the tablets and hunting is only maneging to to keep it controlable, and from recent chapters even that is not working as well as it used to.

Zero is not like other vampires, kaname says it him self, zero is a glutan, his hunger comes from nearly being around yuki or thinking about her, this could be because of his hunter half, maybe the hunters urge to to hunt the vampires is related to the vampires hunger sence the hunters powers derive from vampires.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm

First of all, I still hope the plot of VK isn't going to return to Cross Academy. It is bad idea for me but perhaps it is the better way to collect most of characters together and to show their loyalty for humans.

I like that Yuuki moves on her own, not with Zero. They are still enemies but Zero helps her in shadow. Their meeting was very interesting in the last chapter. I want to see them acting freely to achieve their goals and sometimes their ways crossed unexpectedly. It will be much more interesting and mature that those two togther in school as guardians of peacefull order.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 pm

But as for the campus and zero watching over the night class, that time has come and gone, zero can no longer go back to that life, the only thing thats stopping zero from sercomeing to his hunger is the bottle full of tablets a day and the hunting vampires at night, if he were to sudenly stop he would lose control. The only one that can actualy quinch zero's hunger is yuki, right now the tablets and hunting is only maneging to to keep it controlable, and from recent chapters even that is not working as well as it used to.

M...that's an interesting observation that I had not thought about it...
    Yes Zero depends on hunting vampires to fight back his blood thirst and on tablets, now if the task to guard the nightclass is assigned to him, there goes the first part of the blood thirst control....

Sara is tampering with tablets, and we know it since she has kidnapped the president and he said that she is going to use his research to change the tablets,...so Zero= a lot of tablets...there's goes the other part of his bloodthirst control.

how is he going to control himself?
    by the way is it possible that as we said that for Kaname his tablets to be the reason why he seems to be weaken so this part goes for Zero as well but in his blood control thing he has (this is after all a sensitive spot at him)...therefore his blood thirst incidents (like losing the vampire due to that fact) ?

Too much conspirancy theory, I know, but just imagine the extend..epic! and all the incidents now with the vampires going crazy at the town are also an indication that perhaps Sara has amolished her tablets in general or experiments with a few...
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 am

I agree, it would be epic. Further, there is something more. Even if Zero lost himself in bloodlust, Yuuki as a pureblood would be able to stop him. She has a capacity of contolling every member of future Night Class and it seems that she can be forced to use her pureblood abilities if Sara starts to act against her.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:18 am

Akaruisama wrote:I agree, it would be epic. Further, there is something more. Even if Zero lost himself in bloodlust, Yuuki as a pureblood would be able to stop him. She has a capacity of contolling every member of future Night Class and it seems that she can be forced to use her pureblood abilities if Sara starts to act against her.

Another excuse to feed Zero in the school's grounds? you think it can go so far? Shocked
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 am

This could be fanservice, hino must satisfie us all.
    Re-opening night class was hino idea for zero and yuuki to have their resolve. How fast or how they will have their resolve I don't know.
    Personally, I think night class now is a very bad idea with the war ringing at the door.
    I doubt the cross academy will be pacefully, special with sara around, but the things will get spicy.
    Is good for the plot, but bad for the day class students.
    All I want is kaname to be okay.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 am

I think for now the night class is still at its groundwork... we've yet to see what it will achieve or a hint to it, so for me it looks like a repeat of the school arc only this time it will be yuki leading them.. i also think this gives spark to otherwise dark events happening in vk lately (what kaname did to aido and all..) to give sense of hope and finally to answer what the heck happened to hino's purpose with coexistence... lol, it was sort of forgotten with all the love triangle going on
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 pm

juliet wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I agree, it would be epic. Further, there is something more. Even if Zero lost himself in bloodlust, Yuuki as a pureblood would be able to stop him. She has a capacity of contolling every member of future Night Class and it seems that she can be forced to use her pureblood abilities if Sara starts to act against her.

Another excuse to feed Zero in the school's grounds? you think it can go so far? Shocked

Why to feed? I thought about bonding his will mentally by her pureblood abilities. I know Yuuki doesn't want to do that, but if Sara want to send her girls into Cross Academy, she can try to make the rest obedient her will. It would means that the fight between purebloods is inevitable.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 pm

sweetsolace wrote:I think for now the night class is still at its groundwork... we've yet to see what it will achieve or a hint to it, so for me it looks like a repeat of the school arc only this time it will be yuki leading them.. i also think this gives spark to otherwise dark events happening in vk lately (what kaname did to aido and all..) to give sense of hope and finally to answer what the heck happened to hino's purpose with coexistence... lol, it was sort of forgotten with all the love triangle going on

this part certainly, even though if they do not learn about vampires (the dayclass I mean) what kind of coexistence is that going to be? LOL

Why to feed? I thought about bonding his will mentally by her pureblood abilities. I know Yuuki doesn't want to do that, but if Sara want to send her girls into Cross Academy, she can try to make the rest obedient her will. It would means that the fight between purebloods is inevitable.

M..but if nothing can satisfy Zero's bloodlust, he can not hunt and he can not take the tablets (that sara will probably affect, if she has not done it already) who is going to help him again to survive his bloodlust and fullfill his cause? No, never mind I said that..LOL
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:52 am

I don't understand going back to the academy either, BUT Yuuki was the one who decided that. I have a feeling this is just her trying to fulfill peace. But maybe a part of her wanted to do it because she longed for it?

While I am a Zeki fan, so I do want to them to figure out their feelings for one another, I also want to know what the deal with Kaname is! Why the heck did he do what he did and then just leave Yuuki? I'm getting annoyed with the lack of answers to Kaname's antics and they need to be answered properly. I feel that needs to be explained more so than any Zeki reunion.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs the return in academy a Zero-Yuuki fanservice before the end? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:I think for now the night class is still at its groundwork... we've yet to see what it will achieve or a hint to it, so for me it looks like a repeat of the school arc only this time it will be yuki leading them.. i also think this gives spark to otherwise dark events happening in vk lately (what kaname did to aido and all..) to give sense of hope and finally to answer what the heck happened to hino's purpose with coexistence... lol, it was sort of forgotten with all the love triangle going on

this part certainly, even though if they do not learn about vampires (the dayclass I mean) what kind of coexistence is that going to be? LOL

some humans in the dayclass already decided to brainwash themselves from the memory that vampires exist since it was too scary, so from there the idea of coexistence was already a bit shaky.. 🇳🇴 i wonder how hino will solve this? will dayclass know full knowledge of vampires, or continue like in the first arc...i think the nightclass has to do something to make their presence seem more friendly to the humans rather than hostile. As i recall soemone mention from the fanbook that vampires dont need human blood to live, its not their nourishment so coexistence is quite possible..

PeachBum wrote:
    While I am a Zeki fan, so I do want to them to figure out their feelings for one another, I also want to know what the deal with Kaname is! Why the heck did he do what he did and then just leave Yuuki? I'm getting annoyed with the lack of answers to Kaname's antics and they need to be answered properly. I feel that needs to be explained more so than any Zeki reunion.

ah yes, seriously kaname needs to get back first... but i think to maximize time zero and yuki needs to settle whatever needs be now that they're already at it.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:19 pm

I still hope Night Class won't be reactivated. There is no need for doing this.

If they move to Cross Academy, they will be close to most powerfull hunters. The school can be a place where frienly vampires and hunters teach themselves to cooparate for good of both races.
    It can be needed if Sara attacks.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Akaruisama wrote: The school can be a place where frienly vampires and hunters teach themselves to cooparate for good of both races.
    It can be needed if Sara attacks.

Yes I agree … the mixed school is a brilliant idea to realise coexistence, BUT one of my reservations is the timing … As you said Sara might attack, and by gathering all at the school is like they locate the battle in the school grounds. This is exactly what happened in the 1st arc and If I recall well this was one of the reasons Cross was accused >>> he “exposed” the innocent Day class to lethal threats! Now Sara it might be even bigger threat especially for the Day class since she has a “soft spot” for young girls. Yuuki doesn’t know that but Cross knows it … but I like to see how Yuuki will react to Sara's "methods" Cool

Anyway I think the whole idea of reopening the NC is kind controversial, not to mention the repeating pattern … :roll:
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 pm

who knows but one thing is sure..71 chapter WILL ROCK!!!
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

No, it isn´t a fanservice. At this point, it´s clear that Y loves Z and Kaname in a different way, but both are very important to her.
    Yuki walked away with Kaname, she had the chance to develop their relationship. But Zero, the relationship between them is unfinished. Zero is very important to Yuki, then it's time for them. The circumstances are forcing them to stay close to each other, then they will have to resolve their questions.
    Of course, this could not happen in any meetings, as the ball that was done.
    This is the moment Z to see that Yuki hasn´t changed. And this is the moment to Y see that Zero is changing as he´s beginning to accept the his vampire side (when he talks to Ichiru).
    About Yume/Zeki:Well, Hino mixed Yuuki´s feelings very much, so now I think she sees the two men romantically.
    But I think Yuki loves Kaname as a man and she loves Zero as a friend (more). I don´t think she loves more Kaname or Zero. I can´t see her happy if one of them dies.
    Yes, Yuki saw Kaname as a brother , but I think that was a point created by Hino to increase tension between Yume, because when Kaname and Yuki were left together was a sense of end in story.
    Yuki said she was in love with her own brother. Well, no matter whether he is her brother (I know he isn´t), because this doesn´t change the fact: she admits that she was in love with him.
    Here, Hino began to fall. She wasn´t brave. In the following chapters, Kaname asks: Do you still see me as a brother?
    That was really stupid. Hino didn´t have the courage to resolve the LT, so for me the Y´s feelings became Artificial, including her doubts are artificial, there is no consistency.
    Hino should have resolved the LT when Kaname and Yuki went away. There are other conflicts: the hooded woman and Yuki doesn´t trust on Kaname. That's a point of conflict, so I didn´t see any sense to continue holding the LT.
    Yuki loves Kaname, but the relationship she had with Zero was something really strong. There is a devotion and a strong trust between them and this isn´t on Yume. Often, the people you trust most is a friend and not a boyfriend.
    Hino should make clear that Yuki loves Kaname, wants to be with him, but she is unhappy because she doesn´t live with Zero anymore. But now, everything is so obscure that I really don´t like Yume, or Zeki ...
    tunafishsandwich
    tunafishsandwich
    Human

Humor : Sadistic

Post by tunafishsandwich Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 am

lol If you think Zero and Yuki is fanservice, you really need to reread Vampire Knight. Zeki has been the intended pairing since the beginning, and with each chapter they keep getting closer and closer to getting together. If Zeki comes as a shocker to you, then you have utterly failed at reading between the lines and only looked for what you wanted to see in Yume.

Yume was indeed the fanservice pairing all along. It's quite sad that Hino trolled Yumes, but what can you do? Zekis tried to warn Yumes =/
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 am

Yume is fanservie
    Zeki is fanservice

This has always been used by Hino. She is just repeating the same questions of the past. She is not giving any answer (I remember from Chapter 60. Epic. But there was no result).

The matter is that the fandoms do not like to admit it.

Both pairs have a fanservice taste. Why? Because Matsuri exaggerated. She went too far.
    Now, any couple that is chosen will leave the other like fanservice.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm

tunafishsandwich wrote:lol If you think Zero and Yuki is fanservice, you really need to reread Vampire Knight. Zeki has been the intended pairing since the beginning, and with each chapter they keep getting closer and closer to getting together. If Zeki comes as a shocker to you, then you have utterly failed at reading between the lines and only looked for what you wanted to see in Yume.

Yume was indeed the fanservice pairing all along. It's quite sad that Hino trolled Yumes, but what can you do? Zekis tried to warn Yumes =/

ROFLMAO … I don’t know anymore if you Zekis are just funny or so desperate or maybe hungrier than Yuuki … rofl rofl rofl

With a questionable scene (from many aspects), from a bite which was predicted and expected from the majority of the fans you throwing parties and spreading your Zekiness in every thread!!!! Haaaahahahaha

PS. If I were you I’ll watch what I’m writing … your posts are provoking (cuz this one it's not the only one) … be aware … and follow your own advice ... re-read the whole manga and not the last chapter/scene lol.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 pm

tunafishsandwich wrote:lol If you think Zero and Yuki is fanservice, you really need to reread Vampire Knight. Zeki has been the intended pairing since the beginning, and with each chapter they keep getting closer and closer to getting together. If Zeki comes as a shocker to you, then you have utterly failed at reading between the lines and only looked for what you wanted to see in Yume.

You must be joking, right? The above message must be a joke and to be spesific, a bad one...

I mean OK, you missed the whole story by trying to read between the lines. OK. I get that, but have you ever bothered to read a volume? In the first page in every volume, sais that Yuki and Zero are childhood friends and that Yuki adores Kaname.
    Does that sounds like Zeki to you at all?

I just found myself upset to even have to comment a message like that!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 am