Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Bar_left59%Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Bar_left27%Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Bar_left15%Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
    Angelique
    juliet
    Bloodredhead
    sweetsolace
    8 posters

Ice Blue Sins : VK novel

sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneIce Blue Sins : VK novel Drops5black

Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Empty Ice Blue Sins : VK novel

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm

here just in case someone's interested to know, I dug the links from where I first found it in MF and copied it here:

http://www.iconcloset.com/mvh/downloads/vk_novel.pdf

you can download by right clicking on the link and select save link as
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneIce Blue Sins : VK novel Dropsoa

Ice Blue Sins : VK novel Empty Re: Ice Blue Sins : VK novel

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

isnt there a part 2 to the novel. one with zero and kiato when they were younger in? or am i wrong? confused confused confused
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 pm

perhaps you are talking about the second novel, the one witlessfool translated? no? VK noir trap? that's the topic here https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t696-vk-noir-trap-all-3-chapters-done if you wish to view it...

and there is another link here along with some photos for Ice Blue Novel (it's inside a spoiler the link) but I think that its just the same translation that Solace put:
      https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t35-vampire-knight-light-novels

anyway check it out, you wont lose anything Very Happy
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

@blood
      i dont know... maybe its still being translated?

@juliet
      okay... so there's already a thread for this LOL.. can this thread be moved or deleted perhaps? confused so sorry haha i wasnt checking
      Angelique
      Angelique
      Human

Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.

Post by Angelique Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Agh, just finished reading it, it's so heart-breaking cryyyyyyy
      perla333
      Human

Post by perla333 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm

I want to ask - When will be issued in English? The VK novels? Because I just wach that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJX-p8O7VNE and when I saw them in French..I just..simply envied them. And I wondered - when the novels will come out in English?? Just not fair to wait so long. Crying or Very sad
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIce Blue Sins : VK novel Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:55 am

I just thought I'd share where people can buy the official english version of Ice Blue Sin to support the author. I'd also like to know what you guys thought of both of the stories in the book if any of you have read it ^^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENGLISH-COMIC-Vampire-Knight-Ice-Blue-Sin-Completed-/160827338421?pt=US_Comics_Manga&hash=item25720e6eb5
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I just thought I'd share where people can buy the official english version of Ice Blue Sin to support the author. I'd also like to know what you guys thought of both of the stories in the book if any of you have read it ^^

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ENGLISH-COMIC-Vampire-Knight-Ice-Blue-Sin-Completed-/160827338421?pt=US_Comics_Manga&hash=item25720e6eb5

Ι like better the story with Aidou and the girl> it showed that he had a soft hard but he is also capable of taking hard decision if necessary, it was a touchy story with bitter end...

As the for the other novel it shows Zero's desire to protect Yuuki. but also Kaname's intention to permit him that role, only that he was also quite unprepared at that point. Both these stories were good, adding a bit of view and shades to the main characters!
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIce Blue Sins : VK novel Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 pm

juliet wrote:
      Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I just thought I'd share where people can buy the official english version of Ice Blue Sin to support the author. I'd also like to know what you guys thought of both of the stories in the book if any of you have read it ^^

Ι like better the story with Aidou and the girl> it showed that he had a soft hard but he is also capable of taking hard decision if necessary, it was a touchy story with bitter end...

As the for the other novel it shows Zero's desire to protect Yuuki. but also Kaname's intention to permit him that role, only that he was also quite unprepared at that point. Both these stories were good, adding a bit of view and shades to the main characters!

I thought it was a very sad story... the fact that Fuuka is turning into a Level E and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it... but then she realizes she is beginning to love Aidou :/ She had a very cute and innocent character though.

I haven't read the other novel, do you mean Noir's Trap? It's not available in english or I would buy it. T-T I was actually talking about the second story in the Ice Blue Sin novel though, Season's Transience. It's about Zero as a child learning to hunt vampires and where he meets Kaito and they train together. This is where the character Kaito first came from and later Hino asked Ayuna Fujisaki, the author of Ice Blue Sin if she could use Kaito in Vampire Knight. ^^ I'm glad she did, Zero needed a guy friend lol
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Last summer I've bought the VK novels cause I fall in love with Vampire Knight xD
      I've read both the novels.
      But the novel who most involved me was "The Ice blue sin".
      Aidou and Fuka story caught me, and I've cryed so much at the end of the story Sad
      I love that novels because there is more immagination that is given to the reader..
      It's a different reading.
      Yes, sometimes there is a Matsuri Hino pictures
      And when you finished to read the story your heart seem it would stop.
      I liked how Aidou handled the situation of Fuka,
      time after time he romantically involved with her, and viceversa. Embarassed I bet that Aidou hated himself for the sperimentation on Fuka about the pills (pills that were still in the testing phase!!) but he had to do that for the survival of the whole Night Class.
      It's an intense story
      Hope you can buy too! wub

kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 19, 2013 9:46 am

i read the blue sin novel.it was boring for me but i felt bad for fuka.she and aidou could make a cute couple. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content