Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+31
lusera12
Hauru
nuitetoile21
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
ellieb09
minimalve
tunafishsandwich
mangalover
Shoujo-Zo18
Vanille-chan
RedSonja
VampireCythia
Rose.Petals
Trinity
roronoa-zoro
Lisi
witlessfool
Bad Wolf
libra
Knightmare
nina
Howl4fun
juliet
Kara
berry
rumland
sweetsolace
rosaever
35 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rumland Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Look like I was wrong about the collar, I cant belive I mistaked ichijo for kaname lol worst mistake ever.
    But yuki's reaction was priceless when she saw zero carrying maria, then in the woods he offers her his wrist she smells the blood then she pulls him down and goes go his neck lol
    Can't wait for translation.
    Edit: you can get a .zip of the chapter here
    Spoiler:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:24 pm

rumland wrote:Look like I was wrong about the collar, I cant belive I mistaked ichijo for kaname lol worst mistake ever.
    But yuki's reaction was priceless when she saw zero carrying maria, then in the woods he offers her his wrist she smells the blood then she pulls him down and goes go his neck lol
    Can't wait for translation.
    Edit: you can get a .zip of the chapter here
    Spoiler:

Rum the link gets me to LJ, can't find it...which thread?
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 pm

iit is on the main page
    should look like this
    Raw preview scans of chapter 73 have shown up at Baidu! Click here to see them. Thanks go out to them for sharing! ♥

ETA: The full raw of the chapter is now up courtesy of Raw-Bunko! Download here.
    Edit: I didn't know it would copy over the links and all, is it ok to have the link here?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 pm

rumland wrote:iit is on the main page
    should look like this
    Raw preview scans of chapter 73 have shown up at Baidu! Click here to see them. Thanks go out to them for sharing! ♥

ETA: The full raw of the chapter is now up courtesy of Raw-Bunko! Download here.
    Edit: I didn't know it would copy over the links and all, is it ok to have the link here?

thank you so much!!

note: skip add (it may open you a site that is irrelevant, then you reach the download section)!!!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

wow the links came out faster than I thought! thanks to knightmare and rmland for sharing! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 61

still downloading here... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 71 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 33
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Sara offer her blood to Zero since she have some interest in his kind(human that became vampire? or vampire lv.e?)
    The reason Maria interest in Zero it seem like she knew that Zero drink Ichiru blood(life) and inside Zero there is a fragment of Shizuka along with Iichiru .. Yuuki answer to Maria is Zero is not an unwanted person, he is an enemy..?? not sure 敵同士 tekidoushi mean enemies

Ichijou told Yuuki that in the day time there is no one going to interrupt him (he meant Sara I guess) then he said something like so Yuuki don't know Kaname's whereabouts also Yuuki answer that she don't know
    Ichijou then ask which one she will trust Kaname or Sara. She answer Kaname at least/til the end(i'm not sure she said Kaname, saigo ni wa, saigo mean to the end /the last) and then spider(Sara) some to interrupt them.
    Yuuki seem to know that spider is Sara..and they talk about tablet(it took time for me to translate this part so I skip><) she don't fully trust what Sara said to her last chapter

Yuuki saw Zero with Maria then think about Kaname told her to drink only his blood; Yuuki said to herself that she will evenif Kaname don't say it
    Yuuki told Zero that she wanted to talk to him like in the past..then as you all can see

..I'm so confuse with Yuuki she said she will only drink Kanama's blood but in the end haha..Yuuki she is right she can't move forward while she is still confusing herself
    I like Kaname but I didn't mean that he have to end up with Yuuki ..at least I want to see him happy in the end.
    I'm sorry if my summary have something wrong i'm not very good with Japanese.

Last edited by berry on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 pm

berry wrote:Sara offer her blood to Zero since she have some interest in his kind(human that became vampire? or vampire lv.e?)
    The reason Maria interest in Zero it seem like she knew that Zero drink Ichiru blood(life) and inside Zero there is a fragment of Shizuka along with Iichiru .. Yuuki answer to Maria is Zero is not an unwanted person, he is an enemy..?? not sure 敵同士 tekidoushi mean enemies

Ichijou told Yuuki that in the day time there is no one going to interrupt him (he meant Sara I guess) then he said something like so Yuuki don't know Kaname's whereabouts also Yuuki answer that she don't know
    Ichijou then ask which one she will trust Kaname or Sara. She answer Kaname at least(i'm not sure she said Kaname, saigo ni wa, saigo mean to the end /the last) and then spider(Sara) some to interrupt them.
    Yuuki seem to know that spider is Sara..and they talk about tablet(it took time for me to translate this part so I skip><) she don't fully trust what Sara said to her last chapter

Yuuki saw Zero with Maria then think about Kaname told her to drink only his blood; Yuuki said to herself that she will evenif Kaname don't say it
    Yuuki told Zero that she wanted to talk to him like in the past..then as you all can see

..I'm so confuse with Yuuki she said she will only drink Kanama's blood but in the end haha..Yuuki she is right she can't move forward while she is still confusing herself
    I like Kaname but I didn't mean that he have to end up with Yuuki ..at least I want to see him happy in the end.

THANK YOU !! Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 67 for the effort!! LOL Thanks! I'm still waiting uhrrrm... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 71looks like a love square now or pentagon lol
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

berry thanks for the summary...
    something is better than nothing

sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:52 pm

berry wrote:Sara offer her blood to Zero since she have some interest in his kind(human that became vampire? or vampire lv.e?)

Ichijou then ask which one she will trust Kaname or Sara. She answer Kaname at least(i'm not sure she said Kaname, saigo ni wa, saigo mean to the end /the last) and then spider(Sara) some to interrupt them.

Thank you berry for your efforts ... we appreciate that! cheers

Oh! And thank you knightmare!!!! Seems like a GREAT chapter!!!! bounce cheers

Ok until we have a full summary … what I understood from the raws …

Seems like I was correct … Maria interrupts Sara and Zero … Sara doesn’t seem very “pleased” from the sudden interruption …

Yuuki observing the scene and we have a flashback from her conversation with Maria …
    Then she’s going for a walk and finally meets up with Yori. I wonder what Yori says to Yuuki and she is so shocked!!! Then Yuuki grabs her … I think probably there she’s telling about her delicious blood … hm Yuuki’s thirst seems like “out of control” … All she thinks about is blood!!! I can’t stop thinking if Sara already has done something with the tablets … seems like the tablets she took previously didn’t tamed her thirst at all! And in the next panels we see Sara with tablets and most likely the president of the pharmaceutical company inside a lab!??? This can’t be accidental from Hino! Notice at the collar of his shirt there is a spider! Sara’s alternative self … spiders lol!

Then Maria and Zero … haha he pulls his gun out AGAIN haha but Maria didn’t seem to take him seriously … she’s stalking him! That’s so funny … I’m sure Zero is so annoyed from her persistence hahaha … Aaaahhh and that *bridal-like* embrace … Maria is touching his breastbone and melting … I think there is no space for questions … Maria wants Zero honestly …

Back on chapter lol … Yuuki is talking with Takuma … I don’t know what they saying but judging from Sara’s reaction … I bet she didn’t like at all what Takuma said … Notice that beside Yuuki’s foot there is a spider again … Sara was listening their conversation all along … Poor Takuma, I’m so afraid about him …

Then Yuuki sees Zero currying Maria into his arms and hides suddenly … she doesn’t want to be seen that she was looking at them … And then she’s thinking about Kaname … I’m dying to know if he is actually there in an immaterial form or she just thinking his hug …

And lastly … Zero and Yuuki … Zekis moment hahaha … well they deserve some fun after all this time … rofl rofl rofl

But to be fair … Zero is proving with his gesture that he cares for Yuuki … seeing her suffering like this, he couldn’t resist and he is offering his blood. Of course Yuuki couldn’t resist … Do you think that something it’s gonna interrupt them???
    I hope not … even if Kaname shows up … I want to be after she bites Zero … (I’m in my evil mood Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ). rofl

Last edited by nina on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bad Wolf
    Bad Wolf
    Human

Post by Bad Wolf Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

FINALLY ! Thank you so much Rosaever Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 1927775417 Kaname &Yuuki hug Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 242930 i wish if he wasn't an illusion Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 36224405
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

agh... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 3887309346 im dyingfromthewait....

nina wrote:
    Yuuki observing the scene and we have a flashback from her conversation with Maria …
    Then she’s going for a walk and finally meets up with Yori. I wonder what Yori says to Yuuki and she is so shocked!!! Then Yuuki grabs her … I think probably there she’s telling about her delicious blood … hm Yuuki’s thirst seems like “out of control” … All she thinks about is blood!!! I can’t stop thinking if Sara already has done something with the tablets … seems like the tablets she took previously didn’t tamed her thirst at all! And in the next panels we see Sara with tablets and most likely the president of the pharmaceutical company inside a lab!??? This can’t be accidental from Hino! Notice at the collar of his shirt there is a spider! Sara’s alternative self … spiders lol!

Then Maria and Zero … haha he pulls his gun out AGAIN haha but Maria didn’t seem to take him seriously … she’s stalking! That’s so funny … I’m sure Zero is so annoyed from her persistence hahaha … Aaaahhh and that *bridal-like* embrace … Maria is touching his breastbone and melting … I think there is no space for questions … Maria wants Zero honestly …

this seems very fitting to what's happening with Yuki right now, lol, i was surprised when I saw her straddling Yori... I think those tablets are tampered.

Back on chapter lol … Yuuki is talking with Takuma … I don’t know what they saying but judging from Sara’s reaction … I bet she didn’t like at all what Takuma said … Notice that beside Yuuki’s foot there is a spider again … Sara was listening their conversation all along … Poor Takuma, I’m so afraid about him …
    my god what a witch Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 1792502404 she's probably using her little minions to spy around unnoticed! this calls for control pest team, LOL

Then Yuuki sees Zero currying Maria into his arms and hides suddenly … she doesn’t want to be seen that she was looking at them … And then she’s thinking about Kaname … I’m dying to know if he is actually there in an immaterial form or she just thinking his hug …

And lastly … Zero and Yuuki … Zekis moment hahaha … well they deserve some fun after all this time … Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456

But to be fair … Zero is proving with his gesture that he cares for Yuuki … seeing her suffering like this, he couldn’t resist and he is offering his blood. Of course Yuuki couldn’t resist … Do you think that something it’s gonna interrupt them???
    I hope not … even if Kaname shows up … I want to be after she bites Zero … (I’m in my evil mood Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ). Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456

I imagine zeki fangirls to be freaking out right now Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 hopefully they won't bother kaname... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456

Something's suspicious with Yuki, i think the blood tablets were tampered and her thirst bouts increased tenfold, Sara and Maria sounds like accomplices (?) or maybe its just Sara's plan... She tampered with the tablets I think, and she placed on the bedside table just when Yuki was in lust (a chapter or two ago), and Yuki took it (or she didn't... did she?), I dont know if maria had anything to do to influence her taking it or not.. then sara as seen in 72 was stalking Zero and taunts him about his thirst ... so she knew... Zero = thirst, Yuki = thirst (she probably planned it?). what's she planning?is she planning anything? O.o

I dont know what to think yet, my raws are still downloading.. but it sounds like Yuki biting Zero, or vice versa, was planned.... confused thoughts?

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Thank you nina and berry for the summaries!!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 3161994949
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 pm

witlessfool wrote:Thank you nina and berry for the summaries!!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 3161994949

You’re welcome witlessfool but just to clear up the things … I don’t know Japanese … my previous post it’s an interpretation from the raws/pics … Razz
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm

LOL I saw this coming, first it was "She doesn't want his blood" now it's "The tablets are probably controlling her". XDDD But maybe you're right though, 'cause at first she's just going to lick some from his wrist, and suddenly she goes "F*** that." *lunges for his neck* Bahahah XD Indeed she looked desperate. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 736696 And I can't forget the reaction she had when seeing Zero carrying Maria, hilarious Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 377594
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for the link Very Happy Very Happy
    on the last page (page 40) yuki is biting zero! I wonder what kaname will do when he get to know that?? Shocked
    I'm sure the hug is just an illusion or a memory!! hmmm i'm so thrilled for the translation, the chapter looks sooo exciting even i'm not a zeki Surprised
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Howl4fun wrote:LOL I saw this coming, first it was "She doesn't want his blood" now it's "The tablets are probably controlling her". XDDD But maybe you're right though, 'cause at first she's just going to lick some from his wrist, and suddenly she goes "F*** that." *lunges for his neck* Bahahah XD Indeed she looked desperate. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 736696 And I can't forget the reaction she had when seeing Zero carrying Maria, hilarious Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 377594

And as I expected from you, you didn't read everything I just posted... I didn't take it as a fact, I was actually asking what others thought. Shocked
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Interesting chapter, Yuuki does look desperate...she is trying to convince herself that everything is fine but in the end it doesn't work, she needs Zero's blood XD
    Good girl XD
    Cliffhanger baby and last chapter of volume 15 if I'm not wrong? Nice bounce
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Looks like Sara's improvements are around the taste of bloodtablets, so they are now yummy. Takuma warns Yuuki about taking Sara's new tablets, so we can be assured that between the disgusting taste of Yuuki's and this warning, that she hasn't had any yet. Sara overhears and protests about Takuma's negativity and later tells him off and it seems she's been trying to get him to drink her blood. I think maybe the tablets contain mostly her blood to try and control people through them (but that wouldn't work on a pureblood, unless she's weak willed, and another pureblood can break the spell too).

Takuma asks who Yuuki trusts, Sara or Kaname and Yuuki says Kaname.

Maria is cute, she notes that Zero doesn't really hate vampires cos of his differential treatment towards Yuuki. She faints cos of the sun, he picks her up and tells her she should be more aware of herself and Maria says he's just like Ichiru, she said she was looking for ichiru and she found him inside Zero. Smile as well as a fragment of Shizuka.

lol, the Yuuki ducking scene is funny, she berates herself cos Zero would sense her anyway. She thinks she needs to pull herself together and that if Kaname were around, she could drink from him. She thinks about Kaname telling her to take only her blood and that she would have done that even if he hadn't said it. she thnks about the selfish things she said to Kaname about her attachment to Zero and that when Kaname said he would rather have her kill him than leave him, that he forgiven her while staying with her. She thinks she needs to pull herself together and chase after Kaname.

Yuki apologises to Zero for being unfocused, zero says if she doesn't win over the vampires, he'll shut down the academy. Zero says she's acting strange and needs blood. He takes her to the forest and this once he'll let her drink his blood. She refuses and he insists, says that he'll smash the school if she continues to be foolish and she goes for the bite.
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Knightmare wrote:Looks like Sara's improvements are around the taste of bloodtablets, so they are now yummy. Takuma warns Yuuki about taking Sara's new tablets, so we can be assured that between the disgusting taste of Yuuki's and this warning, that she hasn't had any yet. Sara overhears and protests about Takuma's negativity and later tells him off and it seems she's been trying to get him to drink her blood. I think maybe the tablets contain mostly her blood to try and control people through them (but that wouldn't work on a pureblood, unless she's weak willed, and another pureblood can break the spell too).

Takuma asks who Yuuki trusts, Sara or Kaname and Yuuki says Kaname.

Maria is cute, she notes that Zero doesn't really hate vampires cos of his differential treatment towards Yuuki. She faints cos of the sun, he picks her up and tells her she should be more aware of herself and Maria says he's just like Ichiru.

lol, the Yuuki ducking scene is funny, she berates herself cos Zero would sense her anyway. She thinks she needs to pull herself together and that if Kaname were around, she could drink from him. She thinks about Kaname telling her to take only her blood and that she would have done that even if he hadn't said it. she thnks about the selfish things she said to Kaname about her attachment to Zero and that when Kaname said he would rather have her kill him than leave him, that he forgiven her while staying with her. She thinks she needs to pull herself together and chase after Kaname.

Yuki apologises to Zero for being unfocused, zero says if she doesn't win over the vampires, he'll shut down the academy. Zero says she's acting strange and needs blood. He takes her to the forest and this once he'll let her drink his blood. She refuses and he insists, says that he'll smash the school if she continues to be foolish and she goes for the bite.

Thank you very much for sharing this summary. Yuuki is sure in dilemma mode Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 1713890440
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Knightmare thanks for the summary Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 1927775417 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 1927775417 Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 1927775417
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm

All I know from new blood tablets from page9 where Sara talk to her girls is new tablets become more "tasty"

I want to see Yuuki bite Zero..even if i'm not a big fan of him(not really like his character) because the answer Yuuki gave to Maria is very unclear.."Zero is not an unwanted person, he just become my enemy" if Hino want to pair up Yuuki and Zero pls do it don't make Yuuki change her mind again and again it's very annoying for me. I just want her to make it clear and move to the main story Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 3887309346
    At least I hope she planned a good ending/happy one for Kaname. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 966858
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 588477

Need I say anything? cheers (Hahaha but of course, being me I will)
    I REALLY need a translation now lol! Already I can tell this is going to be one of the best chapters for a while  Very Happy And not just for the Zero/Yuuki, I mean with finally getting some insight into what Sara's been doing regarding the tablets, Maria's plans....but yeah, mostly because of YUUKI BITES ZERO!!!!!!!  Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 230572241  Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 59607  I've been looking forward to seeing what a bite will be like between them now  Smile  Though she hasn't actually bitten him yet, her teeth are still...bared? It'd be just Zekis' luck if he pulls away suddenly or if someone interrupts them...that seems to be common for the Zeki ship scratch )

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:LOL I saw this coming, first it was "She doesn't want his blood" now it's "The tablets are probably controlling her". XDDD But maybe you're right though, 'cause at first she's just going to lick some from his wrist, and suddenly she goes "F*** that." *lunges for his neck* Bahahah XD Indeed she looked desperate. Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 736696 And I can't forget the reaction she had when seeing Zero carrying Maria, hilarious Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 377594

And as I expected from you, you didn't read everything I just posted... I didn't take it as a fact, I was actually asking what others thought. Shocked

Oh in that case I'm sorry ^^ I'm in a real good mood now so I won't be trying to pick fights, lol.

Aside from zeki, I really loved the Zero and Maria interactions too. I wonder, did she really fall/faint or was she pretending? XD Such a clichè lol "I'll pretend to feel weak so he'll carry me" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 notice just how she clenches his arm when he lifts her, then afterwards touches his collarbone.. lol, not wasting time with getting the flirting going are we XDDD I do wonder what she's saying to him, apart from the talk about Ichiru (unless that's all they talk about?) Razz

And "Zero says he's gonna smash the school" what the heck??? sorry, but I laughed when I read that. Honestly, that's what he convinces her with?? "Drink my blood or I'll smash the school." Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 what a threath, lmao nice thinking Zero. XDDD
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Kara wrote: Though she hasn't actually bitten him yet, her teeth are still...bared? It'd be just Zekis' luck if he pulls away suddenly or if someone interrupts them...please no..... scratch )
    ha, I'm thinking the same thing. we've already had one close call!

Zero is so sweet this chapter, he's blackmailing Yuuki into biting him for her own good, even though he's been hungering just as bad. Yuuki in her own desperation, seems to have forgotten that she was the one worried about his hunger not too long ago (although she does say that he needs to take care of himself just before she bites him). Their mutual worrying for each other is one of the reasons I enjoy them so much, though Zero's still saying it under the guise that she needs to keep control.
    berry
    Human

Post by berry Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Oh in that case I'm sorry ^^ I'm in a real good mood now so I won't be trying to pick fights, lol.

Aside from zeki, I really loved the Zero and Maria interactions too. I wonder, did she really fall/faint or was she pretending? XD Such a clichè lol "I'll pretend to feel weak so he'll carry me" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 notice just how she clenches his arm when he lifts her, then afterwards touches his collarbone.. lol, not wasting time with getting the flirting going are we XDDD I do wonder what she's saying to him, apart from the talk about Ichiru (unless that's all they talk about?) Razz

I don't think Maria is pretend to feel weak she told Zero that day time seem to be cannot for her but if at night thank to Shizuka's blood she become healthy.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:30 pm

@bloodtablets
    I can only vouch if what Sara's saying is true or not (and no I actually want Yuki to bite Zero just getting that part out ~) How can it be believed she's making tastier tablets, it seems a bit off coming a villain scratch I don't believe her.... (and no im not denial)
    I was thinking about this since Yuki took the blood tablets last chapter.. but why wasn't she sated? scratch This chapter I read she went for Yori's blood... what happened to that? Knightmare can you expand that bit?

howl4fun wrote:
    Aside
    from zeki, I really loved the Zero and Maria interactions too. I
    wonder, did she really fall/faint or was she pretending? XD Such a
    clichè lol "I'll pretend to feel weak so he'll carry me" Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456
    notice just how she clenches his arm when he lifts her, then afterwards
    touches his collarbone.. lol, not wasting time with getting the
    flirting going are we XDDD I do wonder what she's saying to him, apart
    from the talk about Ichiru (unless that's all they talk about?) Razz

yes. apparently you are Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 215456 Lol the pairings are raining in the air... Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws - Page 2 3814611447
    the question is if there's something that will interrupt them or not... I'll give my thoughts somewhere later... Very Happy So do you remember the name of your thread now, howl ? rofl LOL humor ofc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 am