Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Bar_left59%sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Bar_left27%sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Bar_left15%sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
lililovelilica
bearcute <3
tsl5032
awes0m3
Pinacolada
S_R
Vanille-chan
libra
mariangie
nina
juliet
Rose.Petals
sweetsolace
rumland
Knightmare
Bloodredhead
20 posters

sara's bloodtablets

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zonesara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Dropsoa

sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Empty sara's bloodtablets

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

someone pointed out to me that the shape of the bloodtablets seems to have changed in this chapter, from round to an oval shape. it seems to me sara has altered them probably not just their shape but their formulae too.

personally i think they are going to bring out the vampire nature more, and make vampires thirst more for real blood. sara was thinking about the tablets in her room with her little sara squad in the new chapter. she seemed to be giving the new tablets to them. maybe trying them out?

what are everyone else's opinions on the tablets? and what might it lead too?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Empty Re: sara's bloodtablets

Post by juliet Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

rumland wrote:@juliet
    your righrt sorry not sure why I said solace lol.

Also I was commenting on the tablet down to the left of the ones you enlarged and now I am also confused, the one to the bottom left (The upside down one) clearly has it's bottom right side open but the enlarged you posted, top right in noncut picture it looks like a delta cause there is no s mark in greek (This is s in greek lol ϻ).
    So are there 2 defrent type of tablets in that 1 jar or did hino just make a mistake?
    LoL looks like I just gave you another peace of info to prov a thery I disagree with lol.

Juliet as for the level-e and e on the tablet, e is not the symbol for end in greek, these are Ω ω, omega=The End.

okay to sort some things out that seem to confuse you in my sayings...my mother language is greek Razz Ἔρως, final ς it's the one we put instead of σ (σιγμα, sigma) at the end of the words, so there is an ς in greek

σκύλος = dog

About level-e, the greek ε is the equivalent e in english, their position is also the same in the alphabet...

α, β, γ, δ, ε

a, b, c, d, e,

that's why I said it, an an attribution of the letter e in english, it would be ε. But after all that was a joke..LOL

I do not know if that helped you with the tablets but if with greek grammar it should do....
    Razz
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

juliet wrote:
    rumland wrote:@juliet
    your righrt sorry not sure why I said solace lol.

Also I was commenting on the tablet down to the left of the ones you enlarged and now I am also confused, the one to the bottom left (The upside down one) clearly has it's bottom right side open but the enlarged you posted, top right in noncut picture it looks like a delta cause there is no s mark in greek (This is s in greek lol ϻ).
    So are there 2 defrent type of tablets in that 1 jar or did hino just make a mistake?
    LoL looks like I just gave you another peace of info to prov a thery I disagree with lol.

Juliet as for the level-e and e on the tablet, e is not the symbol for end in greek, these are Ω ω, omega=The End.

okay to sort some things out that seem to confuse you in my sayings...my mother language is greek Razz Ἔρως, final ς it's the one we put instead of σ (σιγμα, sigma) at the end of the words, so there is an ς in greek

σκύλος = dog

About level-e, the greek ε is the equivalent e in english, their position is also the same in the alphabet...

α, β, γ, δ, ε

a, b, c, d, e,

that's why I said it, an an attribution of the letter e in english, it would be ε. But after all that was a joke..LOL

I do not know if that helped you with the tablets but if with greek grammar it should do....
    Razz
    Greek Grammer, But I cant even get down english grammer Sad
    j/k
    Yeah I noticed the ς in the alphabet however I dismissed it cause it didn't look enought like the mark on the tablet. All I realy know of greek is some mythogliy and some letters and there meanings, mainly being the ones every one knows, alfa and omega lol
    But that is not what confused me, the 2 tablets clearly have defrent marks, the ones from the same panel and same picture.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm

We are not having a clear demonstration there that can really help us out, so it's a bit sad that we can not rely on scans to see the tablets...if we had an HQ version of that blood tablets that could tell us something but right now it cant. So lets stick to the basics that we know; Kaname has a different type, Zero loves that ε type and Yuuki..I have no idea.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

This is what I mean juliet, maybe this will be a little clearer as well Smile
    Look at the bottom left tablet then at the top right one, remember the bottom left is upside down.

Spoiler:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 pm

That's the tablets that Yuuki has in the recent chapter (71)...so the first part above should be BL-XXXV...even though I can not make it out, I see that the tablets that also Kaname and Zero take have the above part the same. and also the first two letters at the boy's tablets are the same 06.
    So what changes the tablet type is the last letter...above here it appears to be δ. The other tablet is very smudgy...to judge.
    So that would be similar with the tablet that Kaname has at the scan with Zero, that was posted before.

I wonder if the fanbook could have a typographical mistake there? and Kaname taking the δ type and not the ω after all. if that's true then that's the particular type that Kaname uses?

But what about Zero? this is confusing...he is taking the ε type for sure. So no one of the three takes the popular Σ type? Could be possible but again we can take nothing for granted.

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

I think you are still missing what I am trying to point out lol

There are 3 tablets in that picture, one on the bottom left and 2 to the top right. These tablets are all from the same jar, but if you look at them they have defrent numbers for the last number, the bottom left one has a letter with the the bottom right side open (opening to left on the pic but tablet is upside down) however the top right one has no opening, is it looks like the bottle has both δ (Top Right) and ε (Bottom Left).

That is what I cant figure out, why does it have both?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 pm

No, I do get your point, but what I am saying is that because the second one at the left bottom is too smudgy, the scan does not help us. It could be a δ but not shown. We can not be sure that they are different...plus now that you mention it you reminded me something else as well...
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm

kk I get what you are saying now. Smile

Sorry I am a little distracted right now, I am doing the final arrangements for my dad's b-day part on the 29TH, it is harder then I thought to throw one for a 63 year old lol.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

@Its, Okay, happy birthday for your dad... cheers

Spoiler:

Here at the top panel there are some tablets falling...but I do not understand the reason, who is this? why do they fall? is it supposed to be something symbolic?
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 pm

I can jsut make this out but look 1 panel down from the falling tablets, there is a jar on it's side near the edge of the table. So I am thinking sara was sitting next to the jar and knocked it over when she got up to confront takuma. However the whole panel dedicated to falling tablets is kinda of a waist if it dont have another meaning.
    If takuma told yuki not to use the new tablets yuki might not let the rest of the nc use them ether, if the tablets have to do with sara's plan then takuma might have jsut thorwn a giant monkey wrench into the plans gears lol.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zonesara's bloodtablets - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 am

rumland wrote:I can jsut make this out but look 1 panel down from the falling tablets, there is a jar on it's side near the edge of the table. So I am thinking sara was sitting next to the jar and knocked it over when she got up to confront takuma. However the whole panel dedicated to falling tablets is kinda of a waist if it dont have another meaning.
    If takuma told yuki not to use the new tablets yuki might not let the rest of the nc use them ether, if the tablets have to do with sara's plan then takuma might have jsut thorwn a giant monkey wrench into the plans gears lol.

can you repeat again everything that you just posted? minus the dad part. I don't understand how the tablets or the inscriptions or the distraction has anything to do with your theory about sara?
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 am

my thery with sara? what you talking about? Only time I mentioned a thery was when I mentioned your guys thery.

If you are talking about that post only, it is a reply to juliets when she was asking about the falling tablets.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 am

oh my mistake i thought you were talking about something else. Very Happy
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

juliet wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:
    Neither do I, although I think this is somewhat subjective, I don't think it should be completely so, Yuuki is both hungry and unfocused/scatterbrained. There's nothing outstanding in Yuuki's hunger and actions that begs a major justification outside of that which is obviously affecting her. On the other hand, Hino can be very subtle with her hints at times.

@About Yuuki's hunger I want to ask about the reasons that are obviously affecting her...which are they?

- Emotional stress and conflicts (multiple)
    - Inexperience with tablets (not used to their lack)
    - Not taking enough tablets
    - Only had pure blood previously
    - hasn't had blood in a while

As I said before, I don't think she's that bad, she desires blood of those she loves as a vampire (naturally), but she's still in control of herself, she's just a bit of an emotional mess and insecure etc. And also, looking at the timeline, its been about 4 months since she drank from Kaname, she waited 4 months to have any blood tablets even, why would she even wait so long?
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:42 pm

something just came to me when i was re-reading some of the vk chapters. in chapter 65 takuma small conversation with the ceo got me wondering.

takuma = "the message from the last president, whom i previously spoke with was in speaking terms to collect blood for the development of new tablets and medicine."
    ceo = "so pureblood's"

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-8/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-9/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html

could this possible mean using purebloods blood to develope the tablets?

sara enters into the conversation and speaks with the ceo when takuma leaves. could she have given her blood to help develope the tablets? maybe she could have had her blood put in the tablets? would this mean she gets her blood in other vampires and could possibly control them more than vampires usually might if ordered something by a pureblood? also this shows sara has been working on the tabets for four months now. just a thought was wondering what others opinions were. confused confused

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:43 am

Bloodredhead wrote:something just came to me when i was re-reading some of the vk chapters. in chapter 65 takuma small conversation with the ceo got me wondering.

takuma = "the message from the last president, whom i previously spoke with was in speaking terms to collect blood for the development of new tablets and medicine."
    ceo = "so pureblood's"

sara enters into the conversation and speaks with the ceo when takuma leaves. could she have given her blood to help develope the tablets? maybe she could have had her blood put in the tablets? would this mean she gets her blood in other vampires and could possibly control them more than vampires usually might if ordered something by a pureblood? also this shows sara has been working on the tabets for four months now. just a thought was wondering what others opinions were. confused confused

I think the phrase ‘’so PBs” doesn’t belong as a whole to the president …
    According to the scan … how I think it goes …
    Takuma: So (note that the bubble is different0
    President: Pure Bloods
    … and he seems a little bit scared. I think the word PBs is referring to Sara’s presence there, right behind Takuma …

Now aside from this I think is possible that Sara was planning to use her blood into the new tabs … as we saw with Takuma’s case she is using her blood to submit him … I don’t know if this is a special power which only Sara has or is a power which all the PBs posses. Either way is very possible to want to create a new batch of tabs which will contain her blood in order to have the control of the users … cuz how many vampires she can control synchronously only with her words from distance and without anyone knows about it?
    Furthermore if she’s planning to replace the old ones with the new for general usage, which is highly possible, then we can imagine the outcome … all the users will blindly listen her orders or will, without knowing why.

And still we don’t know how she has used Hanadagi’s heart … and if and how the children’s kidnaps are related with her…
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:something just came to me when i was re-reading some of the vk chapters. in chapter 65 takuma small conversation with the ceo got me wondering.

ceo = "so pureblood's"

just to be clear, in another translation Takuma's saying that "a person who had talked with the CEO before wants to talk to him again, and the topic of their discussion would be about the request to supply blood for the blood tablets, meedicine etc."

yes I think you're right there, Sara told Takuma to leave that means he didn't want him to interfere with what's going to come next, and judging how the CEO is under Sara's control in this chapter 73, yes I think it's been quite a while since the BTs are tampered

nina wrote:I think the phrase ‘’so PBs” doesn’t belong as a whole to the president …
    According to the scan … how I think it goes …
    Takuma: So (note that the bubble is different0
    President: Pure Bloods
    … and he seems a little bit scared. I think the word PBs is referring to Sara’s presence there, right behind Takuma …
    in another translation
    the first bubble says "Well then.."
    the second bubble belonging to the CEO says "She is the pureblood's.."
    hm i dont think there's much relevance to this panel, but i think when CEO said, "she is the pureblood's.." i think he meant "pureblood's fiancee".
    Sara is Ouri's fiancee, and Ouri was told to hold charities, I'm assuming one of the charities involve blood tablets /blood donation or others so when Takuma said before that Sara had talked with the CEO before that moment, I think he meant Ouri and Sara's visit... I'm assuming here.

nina wrote:Now aside from this I think is possible that Sara was planning to use her blood into the new tabs … as we saw with Takuma’s case she is using her blood to submit him … I don’t know if this is a special power which only Sara has or is a power which all the PBs posses. Either way is very possible to want to create a new batch of tabs which will contain her blood in order to have the control of the users … cuz how many vampires she can control synchronously only with her words from distance and without anyone knows about it?
    Furthermore if she’s planning to replace the old ones with the new for general usage, which is highly possible, then we can imagine the outcome … all the users will blindly listen her orders or will, without knowing why.
    you are right there, I think that's what she's planning.Sara I think is recreating the scenario long ago when purebloods have commanded humans to become their slaves, only this time its vampire slaves. however i think its a lot worse, if there are tons of vampires at her command, she can in turn command them to bite humans...

And still we don’t know how she has used Hanadagi’s heart … and if and how the children’s kidnaps are related with her…
    now I think about it, im a bit doubtful with her kidnapping children for her BT project Razz the kidnapping started in chapter 49-50, which means it was the first thing we see at the opening of the second arc. Sara only visited the CEO of the blood tablets at chapter 58 so if she is the one kidnapping children she must have started early lol!
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm

@nina and sweet: thanks for clearing that up for me! Very Happy

in the new chapter (74) i was wondering about when kain went off to see what those people were doing near issaya's house. when he came nearer to them it looked like they were handing out blood tablets to the queue of people. could these be the new blood tablets sara talked about last chapter?

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/27
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/28
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:@nina and sweet: thanks for clearing that up for me! Very Happy

in the new chapter (74) i was wondering about when kain went off to see what those people were doing near issaya's house. when he came nearer to them it looked like they were handing out blood tablets to the queue of people. could these be the new blood tablets sara talked about last chapter?

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/27
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/74/28

From what it shows from the shape yes...I confused with the crowed are they vampires? Are they going crazy because the tablets are tasty? Kain loses it there for a while LOL. I am sure that it is his amazement about how much this crowd loves these tablets. So they are out in the market already but what about the NC? can this be related with Yuuki losing the elections due to lack of charisma?

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 pm

maybe the pills are Sara's secret to winning the election... look at her, she's even glowing... xD the pills must have some diamond extract to it so it makes her shine more lol the crowd is actually bedazzled and fooled into thinking they were attracted to her charisma, when its just the Oval Pills.. rofl

ok seriously. What about the effect? Again there's a blank hole there Hino created again, and she deliberately left out explaining the effect of the pills. It's generally going slow. We see the crazy crowd as if they are refugees asking for food, carrying potato sacks where they smuggle the pills, seriously? Is that a black market there? or is that free for distribution? scratch why the dark alley? So tasty-tablets-for-all is being sold in an alley and go into potato sacks yet we don't know what's going to happen?

It's a free for all interpretation, and a deliberate one.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm

sweetsolace wrote:maybe the pills are Sara's secret to winning the election... look at her, she's even glowing... xD the pills must have some diamond extract to it so it makes her shine more lol the crowd is actually bedazzled and fooled into thinking they were attracted to her charisma, when its just the Oval Pills.. rofl

ok seriously. What about the effect? Again there's a blank hole there Hino created again, and she deliberately left out explaining the effect of the pills. It's generally going slow. We see the crazy crowd as if they are refugees asking for food, carrying potato sacks where they smuggle the pills, seriously? Is that a black market there? or is that free for distribution? scratch why the dark alley? So tasty-tablets-for-all is being sold in an alley and go into potato sacks yet we don't know what's going to happen?

Seriosly the script is spreading to all directions..so put your bets here and you never know how close you might get/// rofl rofl rofl

I did not understand at all that scene...are these people? or vampires? vampires presumably should be judging from the tablets...the effects are missed out as you say still deliberately...So what is supposed to be happening there? black market/distribution of pills? when and how did Sara's tablets managed to become such a hit? I remember arguing about the time laps in the previous chapters, in case Yuuki had taken any effected tablets or not...but time now seems to move very fast here (despite that the half pages may depict a scene that could not have lasted more than minutes).

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:maybe the pills are Sara's secret to winning the election... look at her, she's even glowing... xD the pills must have some diamond extract to it so it makes her shine more lol the crowd is actually bedazzled and fooled into thinking they were attracted to her charisma, when its just the Oval Pills.. rofl

Seriosly the script is spreading to all directions..so put your bets here and you never know how close you might get/// rofl rofl rofl

I did not understand at all that scene...are these people? or vampires? vampires presumably should be judging from the tablets...the effects are missed out as you say still deliberately...So what is supposed to be happening there? black market/distribution of pills? when and how did Sara's tablets managed to become such a hit? I remember arguing about the time laps in the previous chapters, in case Yuuki had taken any effected tablets or not...but time now seems to move very fast here (despite that the half pages may depict a scene that could not have lasted more than minutes).

looks like vampires, as humans dont need blood tablets.
    it sort of looks like a drug exchange! lol! "quick have it before the police(hunters) get here!" rofl
    they do seem to be a hit in very little time, which is curious...has there been a small time leap that we dont know about? confusing? scratch
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm

sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1792502404 Sara's Tasty Blood Tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 230572241 Not available in stores . Get a freebie at your nearest dark alley . sBo_jumping Worried not getting enough human blood lately ? sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1098764838 Can't digest older blood tablets as making you vomit ? sSic_cold sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3887309346 These new formula is formulated thinking of you . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 230572241 Not only as good as the real thing . But more easier to carry . Forget the troubles needing for hunting humans for blood . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3134848676 Get your own brand - new bottle now . Garantee to make your wildest dreams true . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1952665954 sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 2289681036

So now tasty blood tablets are Vampire's Black Market newest fad !!! explosive

More seriously ; probably Sara doesn't want to be known as the intellectual inventor of the tasty blood tablets yet . As she has to know which are the side effects after drinking them . Most probably the side effect of the tasty blood tablets are kind of a delay one . After taking several doses . So I don't expect any weird thing after the start of the tablets distribution . But maybe a week or two later after a lot of vampires taking them .

Maybe in 2 - 3 more chapters , all chaos started . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3045962615 After the real effect of Sara's tasty blood tablets are revealed . Maybe they make the drinker lose control and turn him / her bersek . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3134848676 Turning against humans . Maybe the drinker could only obey Sara order's . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1547219295 No matter what , vampire hunters will have their hands full . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 2050620774 Maybe this is the reason for Kaname's order to evacuate humans from the area nearest the blood tablets distribution . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 4155267722 He could know Sara's plan with the tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3043625818

About the time frame ; it appears a little time has passed between the bite scene and the scenes with the blood tablets / Kaname at Isaya's home . Easily a week or two .

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 pm

mariangie wrote: sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1792502404 Sara's Tasty Blood Tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 230572241 Not available in stores . Get a freebie at your nearest dark alley . sBo_jumping Worried not getting enough human blood lately ? sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1098764838 Can't digest older blood tablets as making you vomit ? sSic_cold sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3887309346 These new formula is formulated thinking of you . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 230572241 Not only as good as the real thing . But more easier to carry . Forget the troubles needing for hunting humans for blood . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3134848676 Get your own brand - new bottle now . Garantee to make your wildest dreams true . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1952665954 sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 2289681036

More seriously ; probably Sara doesn't want to be known as the intellectual inventor of the tasty blood tablets yet . As she has to know which are the side effects after drinking them . Most probably the side effect of the tasty blood tablets are kind of a delay one . After taking several doses . So I don't expect any weird thing after the start of the tablets distribution . But maybe a week or two later after a lot of vampires taking them .

Maybe in 2 - 3 more chapters , all chaos started . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3045962615 After the real effect of Sara's tasty blood tablets are revealed . Maybe they make the drinker lose control and turn him / her bersek . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3134848676 Turning against humans . Maybe the drinker could only obey Sara order's . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1547219295 No matter what , vampire hunters will have their hands full . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 2050620774 Maybe this is the reason for Kaname's order to evacuate humans from the area nearest the blood tablets distribution . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 4155267722 He could know Sara's plan with the tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3043625818

About the time frame ; it appears a little time has passed between the bite scene and the scenes with the blood tablets / Kaname at Isaya's home . Easily a week or two .

lol, YES and meanwhile Cross is closed to his office making meetings with himself...he writes many letters all with the same recipient...All the letters are about the same thing but Cross is not concerned about it, not as far as his job is done. His subject is; Kaname-kun I shall not give Yuuki to you. He has spend hours stating it through his letter with all sorts of ways...now he is thinking some more...Outside of his window the vampires are kidnapping small children, old ladies are screaming in panic once they feel hot vampire tongues to the side of their neck, "I want to taste your blood" is now echoing to their ears (many years have passed since a young man had stated that he would like to do something to them). ..Ah but all these do not concern Cross, the ultimate hunter...so you know how the tablets reached distribution...

Sorry could not help it rofl rofl rofl rofl honestly where are the hunters. The two hunters that had been watching the pharmaceutical company had said that they would report this (Sara's visit) back to the association. Takuma had been screaming at the door of the hunters that Sara is inside the academy. The president had been missing from his spot so long? according to the passage of time since Yuuki made the NC?

And now tablets have hit the distribution in one night? What is wrong in this picture?
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:44 pm

mariangie wrote: sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1792502404 Sara's Tasty Blood Tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 230572241 Not available in stores . Get a freebie at your nearest dark alley . sBo_jumping Worried not getting enough human blood lately ? sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1098764838 Can't digest older blood tablets as making you vomit ? sSic_cold sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3887309346 These new formula is formulated thinking of you . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 230572241 Not only as good as the real thing . But more easier to carry . Forget the troubles needing for hunting humans for blood . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 3134848676 Get your own brand - new bottle now . Garantee to make your wildest dreams true . sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 1952665954 sara's bloodtablets - Page 5 2289681036

lol! rofl rofl rofl
    thanks maria for the giggle! rofl rofl you just brightened up my day! Very Happy that would be an epic commercial! rofl rofl

yeah the blood tablets will take time to show any effects they may have, so maybe at christmas we get 'all hell breaking loose' as our present?

@juliet: there's alot wrong with that picture!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

juliet wrote:

lol, YES and meanwhile Cross is closed to his office making meetings with himself...he writes many letters all with the same recipient...All the letters are about the same thing but Cross is not concerned about it, not as far as his job is done. His subject is; Kaname-kun I shall not give Yuuki to you. He has spend hours stating it through his letter with all sorts of ways...now he is thinking some more...Outside of his window the vampires are kidnapping small children, old ladies are screaming in panic once they feel hot vampire tongues to the side of their neck, "I want to taste your blood" is now echoing to their ears (many years have passed since a young man had stated that he would like to do something to them). ..Ah but all these do not concern Cross, the ultimate hunter...so you know how the tablets reached distribution...
    noo, the letters are actually doodles of his plans to stress out Kaname, he is so intent to get back at him for stealing Yuki for a year so he concentrates so much on it he doesn't even know Sara came in and blabbed her lies. rofl
    He is suddenly possessive over Yuki now that he puts her in chains when she enters the association, makes her stay inside and keeps her under his watch, gives her something to do so she stays close to him and have her be guarded by Zero to further complicate things. rofl
    his role in the second arc is to complicate issues while looking like he is doing something important in his desk. rofl
    and the role of the hunters in the second arc is to let Sara get away with everything, including her plans. rofl noo they are too busy with level Es and everything, and here we have their strongest hunter acting like a prefect in the place where Sara would never think of openly sabotaging. rofl
    ok jokes aside the story throws lots of hurdles without answering any at all. confused but I still think the hunters know something...they cant be that stupid.

And now tablets have hit the distribution in one night? What is wrong in this picture?

maybe the tablets are free or discounted and the vampire society is in crisis for some reason... the bonus is that its even tasty. With an offer like this the news is bound to spread very quickly. And they're taking lots of tablet bottles perhaps they're shipping it to stores and other places?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:08 pm