Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What is the real name of  Kaname??? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What is the real name of  Kaname??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What is the real name of  Kaname??? Bar_left59%What is the real name of  Kaname??? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What is the real name of  Kaname??? Bar_left27%What is the real name of  Kaname??? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What is the real name of  Kaname??? Bar_left15%What is the real name of  Kaname??? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
VaahS
ambi9942*
Kanamelover<3
Rose.Petals
Pinacolada
sweetsolace
Bloodredhead
mariangie
aya-chan
Howl4fun
nina
juliet
mangalover
17 posters

What is the real name of Kaname???

mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Warning ZoneWhat is the real name of  Kaname??? Dropsoa

What is the real name of  Kaname??? Empty What is the real name of Kaname???

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am

I knew and everybody knew that Kaname is not Yuuki real brother and He is Yuuki's ancestor; Her great great grand father. So, I'm curious about his real name???
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

What is the real name of  Kaname??? Empty Re: What is the real name of Kaname???

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 pm

mangalover wrote:I knew and everybody knew that Kaname is not Yuuki real brother and He is Yuuki's ancestor; Her great great grand father. So, I'm curious about his real name???

Μ...are you sure you have read the manga Shocked Shocked Shocked ?
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

What is the real name of  Kaname??? Empty Re: What is the real name of Kaname???

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 pm

juliet wrote:
    mangalover wrote:I knew and everybody knew that Kaname is not Yuuki real brother and He is Yuuki's ancestor; Her great great grand father. So, I'm curious about his real name???

so what is it??? or vise versa??? so Kaname it his real name???
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

juliet wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl I have the same question the last days too! rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Well you just called him "fake" at the title of the thread...if you dont know (his name) why are you calling him like that?

I have the same question the last days too!

rofl Ooops,she skipped some pages...I know...from what I read here, now how many pages have we missed? chapters..?

Question : How did you conclude that Kaname is her great, great grand father?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:42 pm

juliet wrote:Well you just called him "fake" at the title of the thread...if you dont know (his name) why are you calling him like that?

rofl Ooops,she skipped some pages...I know...from what I read here, now how many pages have we missed? chapters..?

Well the sure thing is that she didn’t skip the Zeki scenes! rofl rofl rofl
    So practically skipped the 90% of the book rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm

mangalover, even as a zeki I have to say that you really have some strange and exaggarating posts. You need to calm down, lol.

Last edited by Howl4fun on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed useless question)
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:54 pm

juliet wrote:Well you just called him "fake" at the title of the thread...if you dont know (his name) why are you calling him like that?

it was mention in manga. have you really read the manga???

maybe i dont need anymore answers from you bec. somebody gave me already from other site. thanks anyway if you also dont know the answer. i'm just asking the real name of kaname..., and i'm reading a lot of comments making me a clueless.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Howl4fun wrote: I get the question though, "Kaname" is the name Juri gave her real child so he must have had another name before, right? Not sure if it's that big of deal, though.

Kaname is the name which gave the hooded-lady to ancestor Kaname … so his real name is Kaname. Haruka and Juri named their firstborn Kaname (<< the baby who Rido killed) cuz they wanted to give to their baby the name of their ancestor.

All of that are clearly stated in the manga.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:07 pm

nina wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote: I get the question though, "Kaname" is the name Juri gave her real child so he must have had another name before, right? Not sure if it's that big of deal, though.

Kaname is the name which gave the hooded-lady to ancestor Kaname … so his real name is Kaname. Haruka and Juri named their firstborn Kaname (<< the baby who Rido killed) cuz they wanted to give to their baby the name of their ancestor.

All of that are clearly stated in the manga.

Oh yeah, that's right. >_< Don't know why I forgot that, the hooded woman parts were some of my favorites. Razz

Last edited by Howl4fun on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:12 pm

mangalover wrote:

Where? can I have that "mention"?

maybe i dont need anymore answers from you bec. somebody gave me already from other site. thanks anyway if you also dont know the answer. i'm just asking the real name of kaname..., and i'm reading a lot of comments making me a clueless.

Then you don't need an answer from anyone, so stop bothering us with "fake" posts.

mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Question : How did you conclude that Kaname is her great, great grand father? [/quote]

Source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vampire_Knight_characters

1)Kuran Kaname is suposedly the Ancestor of all Kurans.

2)Kuran Yuuki is suposedly the daughter of kuran Haruka and Kuran Juuri. chap. 38

3) Kaname is suposedly Yuuki's great grand-father.
    (at least a few hundreds more ''great'' to add, considering the many generations.)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

mangalover wrote:Question : How did you conclude that Kaname is her great, great grand father?

Source:

2)Kuran Yuuki is suposedly the daughter of kuran Haruka and Kuran Juuri. chap. 38

(at least a few hundreds more ''great'' to add, considering the many generations.)

Where? since you have spoted it and present it as a fact, do go ahead and give me facts, you said it is mentioned in the manga and you give me wikipedia???

Shocked Shocked Shocked

where? even in wikipedia I see nothing...since you state it bring it forth instead of just showing generalisations...and assumptions, other wise do not go making threads stating assumptions as facts, or learn to be polite before characterizing "fake" something that you do not even know, but in fact you are in complete ignorance of.

mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:45 pm

juliet wrote:
    mangalover wrote:Question : How did you conclude that Kaname is her great, great grand father?

Source:

Where? since you have spoted it and present it as a fact, do go ahead and give me facts, you said it is mentioned in the manga, you give me wikipedia, where? even in wikipedia I see nothing...since you state it bring it forth instead of just showing generalisations...and assumptions, other wise do not go making threads stating assumptions as facts, or learn to be polite before characterizing "fake" something that you do not even know, but in fact you are in complete ignorance of.

I called Kaname fake bec. she is not the real brother thats all. period. and she lied to yuuki because of that. before all yuuki know kaname is her brother but she just already found when they lived in the underground castle. chapters I forgot
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:23 pm

I understand some zeki thought the chapters about kaname past are boring, but if you would have read them, you would have avoid unpleasant things like this (thread).

Go and read the chapters and don't miss the part where is stated: the hooded lady named the ancestor with the name kaname. kaname was the name of the village she was born.
    And don't miss the part where rido say: they (juuri and haruka) named this baby (baby kaname) the same as you (kaname the ancestor).
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:32 pm

aya-chan wrote:

I understand some zeki thought the chapters about kaname past are boring, but if you would have read them, you would have avoid unpleasant things like this (thread).

Go and read the chapters and don't miss the part where is stated: the hooded lady named the ancestor with the name kaname. kaname was the name of the village she was born.
    And don't miss the part where rido say: they (juuri and haruka) named this baby (baby kaname) the same as you (kaname the ancestor).

thank you very to your comment but no need bec. there's a lot comment about that. thanks for dropping by.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Source:

(at least a few hundreds more ''great'' to add, considering the many generations.)[/quote]

Kaname is really Yuuki's original vampire ancestor . But he is not so many great - great ones . Because for the little information the manga gives , Kaname is Yuuki's only great - grandfather ( only one great ). Or her third degree ascending relative . Juuri mentioned her grandfather ( her only one by the way )being the vampire king who gave her authorization to go to human High School during the umbrella bonus episode . At chapter 56th , Kaname was talking to Yuuki about the pureblood vampire war incident of the past . He mentioned their great - grandfather ( actually Kaname is talking about himself here ) " My great - grandfather once became the leader of the purebloods ... he was king of vampires ." ( VIZ ed . vol 12 )

The thing is due to Kurans' interbreeding , Yuuki only have one great - grandfather instead of the normal 4 most people have .

Also the Kurans' direct family tree appears to be very small . Few generations only . This is related both to the long life span of purebloods and due to imbreeding ( no outsiders to enter the family for the most part ) .

As for Kaname real name , as others said before , the hooded braided pureblood vampire lady was the one who name Kaname as Kaname . Because that scene said he has no memory of his original days after he was born around 10,000 years ago . This includes he didn't remember ( or didn't want to remember at least ) his original name his parents gave to him . This didn't made Kaname ( the one we know ) a fake one . This just make him the original person named Kaname in the Kurans' family tree . But indeed he has another name as his original one .

If the story would give us which was Kaname's original name is because it has relevance to the plot . And we have to wait some chapters for getting this revelation yet .

Most probably Juuri and Haruka named their first baby ( the one who died by Rido's hand ) Kaname because of their grandfather . The irony was they ended raising the original Kaname instead . When he decided to return to be a baby with no memories during the incident when Rido awaken him .

A little note : don't believe everything Wikipedia said . As being a place where every people could make their own definitions . Almost every people could write whathever they like . Even without proof for the information they wrote Until other people write something different . Or worse , someone could write wrong information on purpose to mislead people . If difficult to confirm or written in some way it appear to be true , many people could take fake information as true .
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm

mariangie wrote:

Source:

Kaname is really Yuuki's original vampire ancestor . But he is not so many great - great ones . Because for the little information the manga gives , Kaname is Yuuki's only great - grandfather ( only one great ). Or her third degree ascending relative . Juuri mentioned her grandfather ( her only one by the way )being the vampire king who gave her authorization to go to human High School during the umbrella bonus episode . At chapter 56th , Kaname was talking to Yuuki about the pureblood vampire war incident of the past . He mentioned their great - grandfather ( actually Kaname is talking about himself here ) " My great - grandfather once became the leader of the purebloods ... he was king of vampires ." ( VIZ ed . vol 12 )

The thing is due to Kurans' interbreeding , Yuuki only have one great - grandfather instead of the normal 4 most people have .

Also the Kurans' direct family tree appears to be very small . Few generations only . This is related both to the long life span of purebloods and due to imbreeding ( no outsiders to enter the family for the most part ) .

As for Kaname real name , as others said before , the hooded braided pureblood vampire lady was the one who name Kaname as Kaname . Because that scene said he has no memory of his original days after he was born around 10,000 years ago . This includes he didn't remember ( or didn't want to remember at least ) his original name his parents gave to him . This didn't made Kaname ( the one we know ) a fake one . This just make him the original person named Kaname in the Kurans' family tree . But indeed he has another name as his original one .

If the story would give us which was Kaname's original name is because it has relevance to the plot . And we have to wait some chapters for getting this revelation yet .

Most probably Juuri and Haruka named their first baby ( the one who died by Rido's hand ) Kaname because of their grandfather . The irony was they ended raising the original Kaname instead . When he decided to return to be a baby with no memories during the incident when Rido awaken him .

A little note : don't believe everything Wikipedia said . As being a place where every people could make their own definitions . Almost every people could write whathever they like . Even without proof for the information they wrote Until other people write something different . Or worse , someone could write wrong information on purpose to mislead people . If difficult to confirm or written in some way it appear to be true , many people could take fake information as true . [/quote]

okay okay you know what i'm so over it, i already understand. To your very knowledgeable comment thank you very much for that. too much blah blah blah. ancestor or not, great great grand father or not, brother or not, great grandfather or not. The thing is they have the same blood flowing in their bodies. that means they are related.

Last edited by mangalover on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

I agree with you here, Mariange Smile So Kaname must have had a name before the hooded woman gave him a "new" one, but that's what I meant when I don't think it'll play a significant role to the plot, by "what was Kaname's original name?".
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:43 pm

mangalover wrote:
    okay okay you know what i'm so over it, i already understand. To your very knowledgeable comment thank you very much for that. too much blah blah blah. ancestor or not, great great grand father or not, brother or not, great grandfather or not. The thing is they have the same blood flowing in their bodies. that means they are related.

And SO WHAT?
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm

mangalover, seriously. I'm not really the one to talk, but you're being childish. Even as I don't like yume, them being related is not one of the reasons, to that I couldn't care less. And I can understand that yumes get tired of people insisting that they're wrong because of that. If you think they are, that's fine, but you don't have to force your feelings about it like that. you're being an embarrassment. :p
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 pm

mangalover wrote:

okay this is being seriously childish, at least answer civially.

and regardless of how they are related they are both kurans and they are vampres so can be together. in vampire society its acceptable, they are beasts in human form remember, same rules of genetics dont appily the same to them as with humans. most of the pureblood families are interbreed and even in human history there have been interbreeding, the royal family of England is an example this very day of this.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    mangalover wrote:

and regardless of how they are related they are both kurans and they are vampres so can be together. in vampire society its acceptable, they are beasts in human form remember, same rules of genetics dont appily the same to them as with humans. most of the pureblood families are interbreed and even in human history there have been interbreeding, the royal family of England is an example this very day of this.

Lol! Well said Blood cheers … but I don’t think anymore, that such posts are originated from lack of knowledge but are intentionally provocative!

Cuz is one thing to be clueless and ignorant and another to be rude,propagandist and provocateur.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

nina wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    mangalover wrote:

Lol! Well said Blood cheers … but I don’t think anymore, that such posts are originated from lack of knowledge but are intentionally provocative!

Cuz is one thing to be clueless and ignorant and another to be rude,propagandist and provocateur.

thanks nina and your right with that.
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 am

juliet wrote:
    mangalover wrote:

And SO WHAT?

the thing here i'm just asking the real name of kaname. after to many people exaggerated comments about yuuki's relation to yuuki. read the previous comment before you ask. Twisted Evil explosive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:21 am