Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Bar_left59%The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Bar_left27%The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Bar_left15%The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
soulkeeper_pol
audraliann
mariangie
tssf
SilverMew22
ambi9942*
KuranPrince
missdaredevil07
Kanamelover<3
Vampire_Zero
VampireCythia
roronoa-zoro
aya-chan
Lizz
Pinacolada
Anneliezz
sweetsolace
nina
juliet
Howl4fun
24 posters

The character's zodiac signs

Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneThe character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Dropsoa

The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Empty The character's zodiac signs

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

I heard that Hino actually modelled the three of them; Kaname, Yuuki and Zero after their zodiac signs, and it's really interesting to see how well they fit Very Happy Just look;

Yuuki (pig):

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.
    Pigs are the people everyone admires most. Make a list of the Pigs in your life: aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?

Pigs are born to give, to yield and to serve. Frankly speaking, most people take advantage of this Pig nature. Also, not only are Pigs easy to fool, they like it that way too. No matter how old they get, Pig people still only see and believe that all men/women are basically good. Pig people constantly sacrifice their own happiness and comfort for the sake of somebody else.

Kaname (rooster):

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are very accurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense".

The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he is completely conservative. Roosters always appear attractive and beautifully turned out. They are sociable and love to receive attention.

Believe it or not, it is not an easy task to fool the Rooster. His mind is cautious and skeptical, with this perceptive gift.

Rooster make great hosts and adore entertaining. The main virtue in the Rooster character is loyalty: they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. When Roosters love and admire someone, they will even catch the moon just to keep them happy.

Zero (dog):

Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener.

Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip.

The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth.

This is the site the articles are from http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/ ^^ The descriptions says a whole lot more, I just wrote the beginning.

I'm not entirely sure if Kaname is the rooster, I only heard it once but it seems to match so I took that person's word for it. If you've heard differently however feel free to point it out. He fits the snake alot too. But it's kinda fun how they fit, don't you think? =)

Lizz
    Human

The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Empty Re: The character's zodiac signs

Post by Lizz Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Take it easy aya-chan, Kaname also fits as a snake and then we oxes are a perfect match for him Very Happy (I am also an ox)
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

hmm .P well I think the "monkey" would fit to Takuma^^ they are always cheerful.. popular and soo childish cheers
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Tiger's chinese sign fits Kaname to a tee imo...I'm most compatible with Tigers since I'm a dog king (just like Zero)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe character's zodiac signs - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 pm

I just noticed the zodiac signs refers to the astrology of the Constellations, while the chinese astrology signs refer to the chinese way of predicting your personality based on animals

the zodiac signs or the Sun signs are the foretelling of one's personality and how others see you based on the constellation that was behind the sun at the moment of birth. Its the part that is shown to others, the outer self, and that is difficult to hide. the sign can be masculine or feminine. the planetary positions may be involved in foretelling this, as well as the houses in the sky. So basically this is more typically used to see how a lover or a business will respond to a situation. Very Happy So I think the title is a bit off putting there, it should be the character's chinese astrological sign, but i think zodiac works well, its just that its chinese zodiac sign

chinese astrology goes back to the time of buddha, where he created 12 animals to govern specific years, it goes back long ago around the 563-483 BC.
    it involves not just the animals, but yin yang, the five elements and the 6 yr cycle. there's also an inner and secret animal so not just one but two signs possible for one person.
    it tells the characteristics of a person based on the year they were born, and also tells the quality of that year. so chinese astrology is not only used to tell how a person is, but also the outcome for that year

its quite complicated how astrology works, sometimes its accurate and sometimes its not. Very Happy lets just have fun how vk characters measure up to it

I noticed in my book the zodiac signs are more used for predicting outcomes between two people or for social purposes like romance etc basically the "chemistry" between each other
    while the chinese astrological signs predict a wide variety of things, one of which is how well two people can get along, whether or not they're lovers, based on their personality

Last edited by sweetsolace on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm

more on chinese astrological signs

inner and secret animals
    your inner animal is the month you were born- the lunar month. This controls your love life and compatibility
    your secret animal is determined by the time of your birth and will reveal the true you

so for example one was born in 8AM february 1963 outwardly a hare, inner animal is tiger, and secret animal is dragon

animal months and hours
    Animal
    Month
    Hour of birth
    RAT
    January
    11pm- 1am
    OX
    February
    1am - 3am
    TIGER
    March
    3am- 5am
    RABBIT
    April
    5am- 7am
    DRAGON
    May
    7am- 9am
    SNAKE
    June
    9am- 11am
    HORSE
    July
    11am- 1pm
    GOAT
    August
    1pm- 3pm
    MONKEY
    September
    3pm- 5pm
    ROOSTER
    October
    5pm- 7pm
    DOG
    November
    7pm- 9pm
    PIG
    December
    9pm- 11pm
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Yuuki and Zero really resemble their signs.
    The three main Character realtionships with each others:

Yuuki and Zero - They share their thoughts and feelings

Yuuki and Kaname: Okay if Kaname is a rooster = The pig is patient this might work if he´s a snake = The pig can never please the snake

Kaname and Zero = If Kaname is a rooster = Only if it´s necessary if Kaname is a snake = This could work

So Kname might be a Rooster
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!

Post by Vampire_Zero Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 pm

i m a dog too!!! in chinese horoscope!
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:i m a dog too!!! in chinese horoscope!

Doggies are the best lol! Cool
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:i m a dog too!!! in chinese horoscope!

Doggies are the best lol! Cool
    hehe ^^ me too xD
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Some aspects are there, but I don't really see Kaname as being the Tiger scratch It sounds like an outgoing and eccentric warrior type. Like Robin Hood or something, lol. I still think he fits the Snake the most.

So many Dog people? ^^ You're lucky, it really has some nice things to say about you, haha xD I just wanted to add another part that keeps fitting Zero really well;

Among the animal zodiac, Dog individuals are the most humanitarian. To the Chinese, Dogs represent justice and equality. These are the givers in life, prepared to sacrifice their own dreams, ambitions and desires for the sake of others, particularly for those they love. Fiercely loyal to those they love, Dogs are ever ready to jump to the defense of any member of their family or friends who is being attacked by either word or deed. They have a penchant for championing the underdog. Born with an innate sense of decency and a need for equilibrium in a chaotic world, Dogs strongly denounce injustice and wrongdoing, generously giving useful and effective advice to those around them. Their warmth, empathy and genuine interest in others win them many close friendships. Dogs inspire confidence in others, and the confidence is justified. They will always do their utmost for others, and their dedication can go to the point of sacrifice. Dog people deserve to be held in the highest esteem.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 pm

[quote="Howl4fun"]Some aspects are there, but I don't really see Kaname as being the Tiger scratch It sounds like an outgoing and eccentric warrior type. Like Robin Hood or something, lol. I still think he fits the Snake the most.

If Kaname is the snake he would treat Yuuki like his slave but the other thing pass very good on Kaname maybe he just hide that he want to treat her as his slave scratch
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Hino didn't say what sign Kaname is right? but she revealed Yuki and Zero's? scratch
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Hino didn't say what sign Kaname is right? but she revealed Yuki and Zero's? scratch

I only heard what their signs were from someone. So far Yuuki and Zero without a doubt fit theirs, but again, not so sure with Kaname. Though I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be the Rooster or Snake.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

VampireCythia wrote: If Kaname is the snake he would treat Yuuki like his slave but the other thing pass very good on Kaname maybe he just hide that he want to treat her as his slave

*Sniff* *Sniff* desperation???

I thought it was a light thread mostly for fun and not for serious conclusions.
    Well I suppose when someone is running out of real reasoning, ends up to chase after chimeras …
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Well I suppose when someone is running out of real reasoning, ends up to chase after chimeras …

I hope that wasn't meant for me, lol. I did create this for fun, to show how they fit their zodiac's personalities, but I also said how I don't think they're meant to be taken too literally, only the stuff that fits. I don't think Kaname treats Yuuki like his slave either XD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Howl4fun wrote:Some aspects are there, but I don't really see Kaname as being the Tiger scratch It sounds like an outgoing and eccentric warrior type. Like Robin Hood or something, lol. I still think he fits the Snake the most.

Μ...from what I understood Tiger is not mainly an open warrior type like we say a hero but it is courageous in fight, the one leading here...

Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.

I do think that authority, mystery, daring, prestigious, fearsome are well-known Kaname's traits.. Razz now don't tell me Robin was like that..LOL

nina wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote: If Kaname is the snake he would treat Yuuki like his slave but the other thing pass very good on Kaname maybe he just hide that he want to treat her as his slave

*Sniff* *Sniff* desperation???

I agree we are here to have fun and to debate, (okay some based-script bashing can be attempted) but in general let's keep it polite here for reasons of co-existence LOL
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Μ...from what I understood Tiger is not mainly an open warrior type like we say a hero but it is courageous in fight, the one leading here...

Tiger people are difficult to resist, for they are magnetic characters and their natural air of authority confers a certain prestige on them. They are tempestuous yet calm, warm-hearted yet fearsome, courageous in the face of danger yet yielding and soft in mysterious, unexpected places.

I do think that authority, mystery, daring, prestigious, fearsome are well-known Kaname's traits.. Razz now don't tell me Robin was like that..LOL

That's why I said he fits some aspects, but again this;

They are always in the lead and are most likely the ones to cry out "Let's Go"! Noble and Fearless, Tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them.

Tiger people are daring fighters -- Kaname can fight, but I wouldn't call him a "daring" fighter. That would be someone who often fights with the odds against them, IMO.

Tigers are unpredictable, always tense. and like to be in a hurry.

Although they love adventures, and are addicted to excitement it is better not to challenge a Tiger's confidence.

Those are what makes me think of a Robin Hood-type of guy, lol. Not someone who usually sits quietly in a chair, works behind the scenes/often through others and is a silent/mysterious fighter. Of course, he doesn't fit all of the two others, but as for the first parts of the articles, he does seem to fit all of what the Snake says (the beginning), while with both the Tiger and Rooster some things here and there doesn't fit him at all, imo. A part of what you found in the Tiger you'll find in the Snake too;

Personality-wise, Snakes are not people who can be easily ignored. They possess a strong, charismatic presence and a charm which has been described by some astrologers as "bewitching" or "beguiling." With a penetrating eye and attention to the desires of their conquests, they're known as experts in the art of seduction.

People born during the Year of the Snake are said to be endowed with wisdom and with deep philosophical understanding. They are born thinkers who excel in finding solutions to complex problems. In matters of business they can be shrewd, biding their time in making a deal only to strike like lightning and make a killing when they judge the moment is right.

Snakes are wise, philosophical, calm, and understanding.

[...]

When they find the partner of their dreams they will brook no opposition, allow nothing to stand in their way, until they win the heart of the object of their desire. Having won their prize, they then become possessive and jealous, fearful that it should slip out of their hands. Deeply passionate, these are demanding lovers, highly sensual creatures, sexy in the extreme.

Ironically, while it says that the Snake don't fit with the Pig, he apparently will match well with the Dog XD So apart from who he fits with, I'm pretty sure Kaname is the Snake now. cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

Ironically, while it says that the Snake don't fit with the Pig, he apparently will match well with the Dog XD So apart from who he fits with, I'm pretty sure Kaname is the Snake now. cheers

Ι need to study them more...to tell you the truth but Tiger is in overall the leader type and that makes me think that (all right and the fact that I am a monkey LOL rofl rofl rofl ).. and should'n that part that he fits the dog should be worrying us The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 1587041387 that something is wrong with the snake or the dog type? these two are The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 3102619762 The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 3458818396 sFun_crazybat sFun_tease2 !!

(even though at the drama cds they did cooperate here for Yuuki's wellfare, I must admit but they were not happy about it)!!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am

juliet wrote:
    Ι need to study them more...to tell you the truth but Tiger is in overall the leader type and that makes me think that (all right and the fact that I am a monkey LOL rofl rofl rofl ).. and should'n that part that he fits the dog should be worrying us The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 1587041387 that something is wrong with the snake or the dog type? these two are The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 3102619762 The character's zodiac signs - Page 2 3458818396 sFun_crazybat sFun_tease2 !!

(even though at the drama cds they did cooperate here for Yuuki's wellfare, I must admit but they were not happy about it)!!

haha! Kaname and Zero on good terms! rofl Or Kaname turning Yuki to Slave! All because Kaname is said to be a snake...
    Ok so if one of this is true, then the other must also be true. xD and Kaname and Zero being on good terms was even seen as an impossible sight .

sooo does this mean compatibilities doesn't always work?? rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Howl4fun wrote: I hope that wasn't meant for me, lol. I did create this for fun, to show how they fit their zodiac's personalities, but I also said how I don't think they're meant to be taken too literally, only the stuff that fits. I don't think Kaname treats Yuuki like his slave either XD

Nope … as you can see I took the thread as fun. I just wanted to prevent anyone who would like to spoil the good mood.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Which Vampire Knight character is the Ox? Lol that's mine (1997 FTW!)

Yuki=Pig

Yeah pretty much sums her up in one word XD

ha-ha-ha
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I think Hanabusa is a monkey rofl
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Wahahaha! They fit perfectly the Chinese Zodiac Signs assigned to them! xD Yuki, she's totally a Pig...a real pushover and softie. Kaname, the Rooster sign fairly describes him. Zero, the Dog sign absolutely describes him in every way (especially when he's not in a good mood). This is cool. xD
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Imagine if Zero's horoscope is a Gemini, Yuuki a Sagittarius, and Kaname a Scorpio...?
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm

KuranPrince wrote:Imagine if Zero's horoscope is a Gemini, Yuuki a Sagittarius, and Kaname a Scorpio...?

OH! Yeah you're right! I was wondering about that awhile ago but it slipped off my mind. xD I wonder what their Western Zodiac Signs are....this post is only for their Chinese Zodiac Signs. Smile)

How did you come up with their signs? :p You just tried to reckon them yourself? Smile) Well, if Kaname were a Scorpion, he wouldn't be compatible with a Sagittarian Yuki. Scorpio is a water sign, Sagittarius is a fire sign, water will put out fire. (#O#) However, if Zero were a Geminian, he will be compatible with a Sagittarian-Yuki, because Gemini is an air sign, oxygen feeds fire to grow.

If I were to guess their Zodiac, I think Yuki is a Libra (Librans are nice and they love anything that's beautiful. They're also gentle-natured and talkative most of the time). Kaname would probably be a water-sign (water signs are gentle, sensitive, keen, clever, analytical), probably a Scorpion (Scorpions are highly intelligent people) or Virgo (Virgos are reserved people. They may appear sociable but in reality, they are cagey and conservative). Zero I think would be a Leo (Leos are kind-hearted and generous, although they won't show their emotions mot of the time. They are faithful, sacrificing and tolerating).
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Howl4fun wrote:I heard that Hino actually modelled the three of them; Kaname, Yuuki and Zero after their zodiac signs, and it's really interesting to see how well they fit Very Happy Just look;

Yuuki (pig):

Pigs are models of sincerity, purity, tolerance, and honor. When you first meet them, Pigs seem too good to be true. They are careful and caring, obliging and chivalrous. Put your trust in him, he won't let you down and he will never try to. The Pigs simply want to do everything right.
    Pigs are the people everyone admires most. Make a list of the Pigs in your life: aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?

Pigs are born to give, to yield and to serve. Frankly speaking, most people take advantage of this Pig nature. Also, not only are Pigs easy to fool, they like it that way too. No matter how old they get, Pig people still only see and believe that all men/women are basically good. Pig people constantly sacrifice their own happiness and comfort for the sake of somebody else.

Kaname (rooster):

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are very accurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense".

The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he is completely conservative. Roosters always appear attractive and beautifully turned out. They are sociable and love to receive attention.

Believe it or not, it is not an easy task to fool the Rooster. His mind is cautious and skeptical, with this perceptive gift.

Rooster make great hosts and adore entertaining. The main virtue in the Rooster character is loyalty: they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. When Roosters love and admire someone, they will even catch the moon just to keep them happy.

Zero (dog):

Dog people are honest, faithful and sincere. They respect tradition and value honor, and enjoy helping people. The Dog is very righteous, and always is the first to speak out against injustice. He is not good at socializing with friends, and rarely shines in company, but he is intelligent, caring and a good listener.

Loyal, faithful and honest, he has the most profound sense of duty. You can count on him and he'll never let you down. And as a good listener, the Dog is also very reliable in keeping secrets for others. He simply doesn't like to gossip.

The Dog is an agreeable companion - when he is in a good mood. But when panic strikes, he can turn nasty, and bark till he is tired. He can be judgmental, defensive and picky if you rub him the wrong way, but as long as you know how to pet and massage him, the Dog makes absolutely the best and most honorable companion on earth.

This is the site the articles are from http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/chinese/ ^^ The descriptions says a whole lot more, I just wrote the beginning.

I'm not entirely sure if Kaname is the rooster, I only heard it once but it seems to match so I took that person's word for it. If you've heard differently however feel free to point it out. He fits the snake alot too. But it's kinda fun how they fit, don't you think? =)
    thats really cool but mu question then is how did you find what there sign was for each individual?confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 am