Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
Lisi
shizza24
Divine Rose
Zeki008
juliet
kellyred28
KuranPrince
VaahS
nateriver
nina
aya-chan
mariangie
Akaruisama
loveiszero
Katherine
Lizz
Rose.Petals
sweetsolace
Knightmare
rayatta
24 posters

Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Poll

Is Kaname going to kill Kaien Cross?

[ 6 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left13%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left44%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left35%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 48
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Empty Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Post by rayatta Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Okies, so hopefully we all know the situation at hand here as pictured in the last page of Chapter 74, right? Kaname vs. Kaien. What are your thoughts, I want to know! Is Kaien going to die by Kaname's hand? What about Isaya? We have a while to think about this subject since there's no VK next month (as far as I know)Crying or Very sad *cries* Wahhh!! So let's debate my citizens!! Very Happy

Lizz
    Human

Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Kaien Cross going to die?

Post by Lizz Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Hino said this would be a sad story, right? So it wouldnt be strange if some of the more important roles died: One of those characters the readers dont want to die.

Anyway, I think Kaien Cross is in the way for the story to grow even further. But it would be kinda stupid of Kaname to kill Kaien since Yuki cares about him. Maybe Kaien just get badly hurt.

We shouldnt forget that Kaien is STRONG. He tried to kill all the purebloods, so maybe he already has killed a couple of purebloods. He wouldnt try stop Kaname alone if he knew that he would get himself killed. But I dont think Kaien will end up killing Kaname, thought.

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Lizz wrote:Hino said this would be a sad story, right? So it wouldnt be strange if some of the more important roles died: One of those characters the readers dont want to die.
    simply because its tragedy that can ONLY someone will have to DIE at the end and that has to be the character who needs to be killed to finish the LT. someone who's blocking the way, the "hindrance".

Anyway, I think Kaien Cross is in the way for the story to grow even further.
    hahaha lol I read at first "Kaname is in the way for the love triangle to progress", Razz

But it would be kinda stupid of Kaname to kill Kaien since Yuki cares about him. Maybe Kaien just get badly hurt.
    lol. Yeah Kaname will just beat the crap out of Kaien and then leave him alive. Very Happy because Yuki will be sad if he dies. Funny why Kaname didn't do the same thing with Zero, lol, Yuki probably wont be sad if he's still alive, although just badly beaten up Very Happy

We shouldnt forget that Kaien is STRONG.
    oh yes. did you see the way he pointed a sword on Kaname? he must think he IS strong.

He tried to kill all the purebloods, so maybe he already has killed a couple of purebloods.
    yes, I recall Zero said the same thing. The news must have mixed it up and now even Zero believes Kaname's "killing all purebloods".

He wouldnt try stop Kaname alone if he knew that he would get himself killed. But I dont think Kaien will end up killing Kaname, thought.
    lol, he should've gotten some back up but it seems the sword was enough for him. you should not underestimate the power of his sword though, he is STRONG he can mutate that sword into the hooded woman's replica (his first love) and Kaname would be scared and turn putty before Kaien seeing his first love (the power of first love is strrong), leaving him with an easy victory rofl
    Zeki008
    Human

Post by Zeki008 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

I don't think that Kaien can match up with Kaname. He will be beaten for sure. Remember that he tried to kill Yuki's mom before which is also a pure blood but didn't succeed. So means he is no match up with a pure blood.
    Lizz
    Human

Post by Lizz Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

To Zeki008

You have to remember that Yukis mom was pregnant at the time. So she was very protective over her own body because she had to keep the child inside her safe too. Instincts...
    Zeki008
    Human

Post by Zeki008 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:55 am

Lizz wrote:To Zeki008

You have to remember that Yukis mom was pregnant at the time. So she was very protective over her own body because she had to keep the child inside her safe too. Instincts...
    yes so if a pure blood will be serious then it will be hard for a vampire hunter to kill him/her. Especially Kaname... he is really powerful
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 am

Well, maybe. Right now, I don't think so at all. Maybe later. There's really a possibility for any character to die. Though I am leaning towards him living. He doesn't have to die for Zero to become HA president, if that is Zero's future. He could just stay alive and run the academy and support Zero. Which, I think would be best.

Wait! Maybe he could die! I can see it! Kaien is actually the antagonist! rofl He's such a doting father to Yuuki and goofy! And he takes cares of flowers. He's suspicious! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 4155267722

He plans is to make the whole world eat and enjoy his cooking! His master plan is to force Zero to become his real son. And Zero would commit suicide for the torture of being Kaien's son is worse than any suffering he went through when he was falling to Level E. Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Then Yuuki would die of grief and despair over Zero. Not for her love for Zero, but the regret she never got to try his spinach puffs. Poor Yuuki! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 36224405

Then Kaname would in grief and despair that Yuuki died before he got to try her homemade chocolate, no matter how horrible, would let Kaien mortally wound him before killing Kaien. And also to be dramatic! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 36224405

And then they all four end up together in the after life where Kaien tortures them for eternity with his cooking and doting ways. And thus our heros are trapped in agony. With Zero suffering the most because he has to do father/son things with Kaien and thus going insane! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3622367455

Okay, all of that except the first paragraph was definitely a joke. Hard to tell, huh? rofl I'm not serious at all except for the first paragraph. Just couldn't resist saying all of that. rofl rofl
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Divine Rose wrote:Well, maybe. Right now, I don't think so at all. Maybe later. There's really a possibility for any character to die. Though I am leaning towards him living. He doesn't have to die for Zero to become HA president, if that is Zero's future. He could just stay alive and run the academy and support Zero. Which, I think would be best.

Wait! Maybe he could die! I can see it! Kaien is actually the antagonist! rofl He's such a doting father to Yuuki and goofy! And he takes cares of flowers. He's suspicious! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 4155267722

He plans is to make the whole world eat and enjoy his cooking! His master plan is to force Zero to become his real son. And Zero would commit suicide for the torture of being Kaien's son is worse than any suffering he went through when he was falling to Level E. Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Then Yuuki would die of grief and despair over Zero. Not for her love for Zero, but the regret she never got to try his spinach puffs. Poor Yuuki! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 36224405

Then Kaname would in grief and despair that Yuuki died before he got to try her homemade chocolate, no matter how horrible, would let Kaien mortally wound him before killing Kaien. And also to be dramatic! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 36224405

And then they all four end up together in the after life where Kaien tortures them for eternity with his cooking and doting ways. And thus our heros are trapped in agony. With Zero suffering the most because he has to do father/son things with Kaien and thus going insane! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3622367455

Okay, all of that except the first paragraph was definitely a joke. Hard to tell, huh? rofl I'm not serious at all except for the first paragraph. Just couldn't resist saying all of that. rofl rofl

hahahahahahahahaha Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 your description is priceless! rofl

you really cracked me up there! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520

Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:03 pm

I think he will die. Sooner or later.
    And i hope so too. he is so annoying. xD
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

shizza24 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:Well, maybe. Right now, I don't think so at all. Maybe later. There's really a possibility for any character to die. Though I am leaning towards him living. He doesn't have to die for Zero to become HA president, if that is Zero's future. He could just stay alive and run the academy and support Zero. Which, I think would be best.

hahahahahahahahaha Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520 your description is priceless! rofl

you really cracked me up there! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 3371568520

Thanks! Haha I'm so glad it did. rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 pm

I think he might, I mean his only other option is like stay alone for all eternity, like before... It would be weird if the whole story channged nothing abou his situation
    Then again, maybe if he's the only one left too stay alive in the end, we have a tragic ending, it would suit vk...

If he dies, i hope it's not too soon. I used to kinda hate him when he was trying too be funny all the time, but I like the more serious version of him.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

What would be the feelings of the fans if Cross died? would you feel sorry about that or indifferent? M, perhaps I have overworked in my mind the possibility that Kaien may die eventually (even if it is not now), as to open the way for Zero ect...that it would certainly not surprise me. I think Aido's dono murder is more of a shock..than the expectation that Kaien can be the next to fall..
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm

juliet wrote:What would be the feelings of the fans if Cross died? would you feel sorry about that or indifferent? M, perhaps I have overworked in my mind the possibility that Kaien may die eventually (even if it is not now), as to open the way for Zero ect...that it would certainly not surprise me. I think Aido's dono murder is more of a shock..than the expectation that Kaien can be the next to fall..

Good question, Juliet. Smile

I don't know. I would prefer it if he lived, but I don't think I would be really sad over it.

Yes, Aido's dono was definitely more of a shock than Kaien falling, for sure. It's kinda expected of Kaien. Razz Though I don't think for sure he'll die. Just a possibility.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 pm

juliet wrote:What would be the feelings of the fans if Cross died? would you feel sorry about that or indifferent? M, perhaps I have overworked in my mind the possibility that Kaien may die eventually (even if it is not now), as to open the way for Zero ect...that it would certainly not surprise me. I think Aido's dono murder is more of a shock..than the expectation that Kaien can be the next to fall..

after Aidou´s dad died I was totally shocked, I felt so sorry for poor Aidou, I couldn´t imagine is feelings, we knew him as a funny character who is always drawn in funny situations and sometimes a little bit serious situations but nothing like that, seeing the own father getting killed by the man you wanted to support until the end...I felt so sorry... Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Well I never really liked Cross...he was okay and funny but somehow I never found access to him, he was important but I never felt more for him, almost everyone in the night class and 2 special hunters softened my heart, all of them are so important to me that I don´t want them to die...Kaien is different...I would say, ok, I expected that, what does it mean for zero etc. I wouldn´t mourn his dead and I wouldn´t be so shocked, maybe because we talked so much about this option...I think his dead would change some things and that is important for the story. I wouldn´t want to kill him but if he dies it will be ok for me (well I hope so Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 1098764838 )
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:33 am

Katherine wrote:

after Aidou´s dad died I was totally shocked, I felt so sorry for poor Aidou, I couldn´t imagine is feelings, we knew him as a funny character who is always drawn in funny situations and sometimes a little bit serious situations but nothing like that, seeing the own father getting killed by the man you wanted to support until the end...I felt so sorry... Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Well I never really liked Cross...he was okay and funny but somehow I never found access to him, he was important but I never felt more for him, almost everyone in the night class and 2 special hunters softened my heart, all of them are so important to me that I don´t want them to die...Kaien is different...I would say, ok, I expected that, what does it mean for zero etc. I wouldn´t mourn his dead and I wouldn´t be so shocked, maybe because we talked so much about this option...I think his dead would change some things and that is important for the story. I wouldn´t want to kill him but if he dies it will be ok for me (well I hope so Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 1098764838 )

You said my thoughts exactly. That's exactly how I feel. Awesome. Very Happy
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I´m glad that you feel the same, that means that I´m not too cold concerning his death Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 1713890440
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I´m glad that you feel the same, that means that I´m not too cold concerning his death Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 1713890440

No, you're not too cold. I understand. Some characters, just don't care about. rofl rofl rofl rofl

He's just one that hasn't really given a reason to care about that much. I like him, but yeah.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

No, you're not too cold. I understand. Some characters, just don't care about. rofl rofl rofl rofl

He's just one that hasn't really given a reason to care about that much. I like him, but yeah.

So true...on the other side there are lots of characters who should survive, because I like them, I won´t start a list rofl rofl rofl way too much reasons
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

So true...on the other side there are lots of characters who should survive, because I like them, I won´t start a list rofl rofl rofl way too much reasons

I know what you mean. rofl rofl rofl rofl

And why is it that in stories where someone dies, it's the ones you really like. Sad
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

And why is it that in stories where someone dies, it's the ones you really like. Sad

in many stories they want the reader to feel that way to change their opinion toward something or someone for example...or they want to make it more dramatic...the shocking thing is, when someone dies you never really cared about and you start to cry or feel terrible...the newest example for me is Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 21...it was so sad Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

in many stories they want the reader to feel that way to change their opinion toward something or someone for example...or they want to make it more dramatic...the shocking thing is, when someone dies you never really cared about and you start to cry or feel terrible...the newest example for me is Vampire Diaries season 2 episode 21...it was so sad Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Yeah, I know that, but still, I can't keep from saying why?Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Yes, that's the shocking thing. I remember in an anime, I WANTED this character to die, and when he FINALLY did I was yelling: NO!!!! Come back! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Vampire Diaries? Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 1098764838
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Yeah, I know that, but still, I can't keep from saying why?Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

Yes, that's the shocking thing. I remember in an anime, I WANTED this character to die, and when he FINALLY did I was yelling: NO!!!! Come back! Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2747345646

what anime was it?

Don´t you know Vampire diaries or just not the scene?
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

what anime was it?

Code Geass.

Never heard of Vampire Diaries. Embarassed
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

what anime was it?

Code Geass.

Unbelievable, when I read your post I thought about Code geass too^^ because I felt this way too if we mean the same person Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2554657431
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

what anime was it?

Code Geass.

Unbelievable, when I read your post I thought about Code geass too^^ because I felt this way too if we mean the same person Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2554657431

Oh my? Really? Unbelievable indeed.rofl rofl I wonder if it is the same person. Might be. Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2554657431
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Code Geass.

Oh my? Really? Unbelievable indeed.rofl rofl I wonder if it is the same person. Might be. Is Kaien Cross going to die? - Page 2 2554657431

Well you can tell me I watched the whole anime over and over ;)

the forum didn´t postet my link Sad
    http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 am

I watched the whole thing. And the character was Rollo.

Thanks for the link! sLo_BigBearHug

One time the forum didn't post my message. Wonder why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 am