Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Bar_left59%How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Bar_left27%How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Bar_left15%How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+11
kanachanimmortal
theangelgirl1992
Akaruisama
Knightmare
ambi9942*
loveiszero
Rose.Petals
aya-chan
sweetsolace
VampireCythia
juliet
15 posters

How do you judge Yuuki's development until now?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneHow do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Dropsoa

How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Empty How do you judge Yuuki's development until now?

Post by juliet Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are you happy/unhappy with Yuuki's development until now? What do you think she lacks or needs to improve? Weak/strong points? How do you judge her in relation to other shoujo mangas? Finally what are your expectations of her?

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you judge Yuuki's development until now?

Post by Katherine Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 pm

mariangie wrote:
    nausica wrote:Ah...talking about now....she looks like a man in last month's cover almost..

rofl rofl rofl

I agree ! geek

She looks almost the same as Kaname would if he was thirteen years old and dress in drag ! explosive

That´s exactly what I thought too rofl rofl rofl

I don´t think that this look suits her^^

maybe she should buy herself a wig --> I mean who wants to look like the different gender?

-------

And there is only one who should look like that and that is cute little Kana-chan with 13-years^^
    arinicole1027
    arinicole1027
    Human

How do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you judge Yuuki's development until now?

Post by arinicole1027 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm

I don't think there is a lot of development into Yuki's character. She's still the same girl we knew from the beginning. Finding a way to help people from not suffering in such a way it always put her in danger or almost getting killed and somebody always have to save her.

Having her cut her hair has done nothing but make her look like a fruit-loop. Her style that was on last month cover was very interseting but it did not work with her new haircut. If her hair was still long or she cut it into a style that look like she had some hair then it would be okay, but now she look like a bobble head with a seemly flat chest.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow do you judge Yuuki's development until now? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:38 am

arinicole1027 wrote:I don't think there is a lot of development into Yuki's character. She's still the same girl we knew from the beginning. Finding a way to help people from not suffering in such a way it always put her in danger or almost getting killed and somebody always have to save her.

Having her cut her hair has done nothing but make her look like a fruit-loop. Her style that was on last month cover was very interseting but it did not work with her new haircut. If her hair was still long or she cut it into a style that look like she had some hair then it would be okay, but now she look like a bobble head with a seemly flat chest.

there is a development,its kaname who is too intelligent for anyone.kaname is someone in the story who is impossible to beat.look at the first arc,everything was a setup by kaname to protect yuuki.do you think a girl like yuuki could understand.his first wife was so lucky who could bear child of this awesome man. Embarassed
    nausica
    nausica
    Human

Post by nausica Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Katherine wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    nausica wrote:Ah...talking about now....she looks like a man in last month's cover almost..

rofl rofl rofl

I agree ! geek

She looks almost the same as Kaname would if he was thirteen years old and dress in drag ! explosive

That´s exactly what I thought too rofl rofl rofl

I don´t think that this look suits her^^

maybe she should buy herself a wig --> I mean who wants to look like the different gender?

-------

And there is only one who should look like that and that is cute little Kana-chan with 13-years^^

Thank you, all shy

Though I understand this is a sensitive topic, sometimes we have to be honest to our mind ha-ha-ha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 pm