Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Highschool of the dead - episode one Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Highschool of the dead - episode one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_left59%Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_left27%Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_left15%Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Highschool of the dead - episode one

Poll

did you like the episode?

[ 0 ]
    Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_left0%Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_left0%Highschool of the dead - episode one Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHighschool of the dead - episode one Dropsoa

Highschool of the dead - episode one Empty Highschool of the dead - episode one

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 am

Hello guys!! sSig_hi

Long time to see all of you! I am sorry cause I wasn't here for the last weeks but I was traveling.
    But now I am back and I hope to catch up with all soon!

So, for today I find this anime - highschool of the dead. I haven't have the time to see all the episode sSig_busted but it seems very intresting.
    Here is the plot: Takashi Komuro is a normal highschool boy, until an infection breaks out that turns people into zombie-like creatures. Along with his friends & the school nurse, they fight their way out and continue their journey to find out what exactly has happened to the world.

to read the manga go here: http://www.mangareader.net/170-11310-1/high-school-of-the-dead/chapter-0.html

to see the rest of the episodes go here: http://www.animeatom.com/watch-streaming-highschool-of-the-dead-english-dubbed-episode-1/

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Highschool of the dead - episode one Empty Re: Highschool of the dead - episode one

Post by mariangie Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 am

I can't vote in your poll for now . I'm reading the manga in the Yen Editorial English version . Had read 3 volumes so far . Had not see the anime yet . But I know the anime version is complete . Available as legal English version to buy and the internet one . Don't know if I decide to see the anime . At least for a while . Because I could ruin some surprises when reading the manga version .

Very interesting story . One of the best entries I had read using zombies as monsters . But very gory and a lot of nude / scanty dressed girls . Very violent . With a ton of guns and gruesome deaths . It not a story for who is looking for romance or sweet Shojo stories . This , Gantz and Dance in the Vampire Bund are for now the most violent Seinen manga I'm collecting and reading .( By the way Gantz is the winner of ultraviolence / sex - explotion from these 3 . )
    xChickenii
    Human

Humor : So... there were two peanuts. ... then one got asSAULTed. HAH!

Highschool of the dead - episode one Empty Re: Highschool of the dead - episode one

Post by xChickenii Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:41 pm

I am going to have nightmares now xDD

I watched this awhile ago. I still find it disturbing now

( THIS ANIME IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED XD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 am