Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_left59%who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_left27%who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_left15%who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
theangelgirl1992
zerofan500
RedSonja
shizza24
juliet
Akaruisama
Conrad Weller
Lisi
sweetsolace
zeroxyuuki43ver
audraliann
blackvampira
Katherine
aya-chan
tssf
Anneliezz
Divine Rose
zeroyuuki666
22 posters

who is hotter zero or his twin?

Poll

who is hotter zero or ichiru?

[ 28 ]
    who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_left72%who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_right [72%] 
    [ 11 ]
    who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_left28%who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Bar_right [28%] 

Total Votes: 39
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zonewho is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Dropsoa

who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Empty who is hotter zero or his twin?

Post by zeroyuuki666 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Kiryu+twins

So i think zero is hotter but thats me

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Empty Re: who is hotter zero or his twin?

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:01 pm

lol xD I voted for zero! he has a better personality.
    I like Ichirus hairstyle better, but I HATE HIS PERSONALTIY!!! I'm glad he's dead. He was so annoying. besides... Hino killed so many people i hate and annoyed me: ichiru, shizuka, that hunter geisha, and asato ichijo Very Happy xD
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Empty Re: who is hotter zero or his twin?

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 pm

well they are twins is there any difference between them except for ichiru had his hair a little longer. they are both same. who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Cf7f4697b4c21b6f159b5fc100630ba11224412024_full
    they do look same. both have same features.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Not really about if they look the same i just wanted to know which one you like better
    i picked zero
    who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Zero-Kiryuu-zero-kiryuu-fanclub-15441598-1700-
    sexiest pic of him i think
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 pm

well i thought you asked who is hotter. they both look same and are good looking[ in later chs after 30]. i voted ichiru.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 pm

I like the fact that ppl can express them selfs without having a fight on your hands i respect your oppions and hope you respect mine everyone has there own way of thinking
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

I think Zero. He is more in bad guy type than Ichirou!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:36 pm

In body and face you can not distinguish them so can you really tell?

anyway I do not like the guys that betray their familly for an unknown lady so...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zonewho is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 pm

juliet wrote:In body and face you can not distinguish them so can you really tell?

anyway I do not like the guys that betray their familly for an unknown lady so...

I have to agree in both counts, there's really no difference there except the type of weapons they use, personality and their hair length Razz
    I somehow dislike Ichiru for betraying his family because he was not given enough attention
    But I guess I'd prefer his outgoing honest personality more than Zero's.

As for who's hotter, I'd choose Kaname. lol.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:In body and face you can not distinguish them so can you really tell?

I have to agree in both counts, there's really no difference there except the type of weapons they use, personality and their hair length Razz
    I somehow dislike Ichiru for betraying his family because he was not given enough attention
    But I guess I'd prefer his outgoing honest personality more than Zero's.

Me too Sweet. I don't like he betrayed his family, but personality I like better.

Yeah, I'd choose Kaname too. Haha
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

wasn't a chocice but ok your a die hard kaname fan aren't you?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 pm

[quote="sweetsolace"]
    juliet wrote:

haha, that is not hot sweet, its "FIRE...DO NOT TOUCH OR BURN ON YOUR OWN RISK" rofl rofl rofl honestly a reason to burn!!!
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote="juliet"]
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

haha, that is not hot sweet, its "FIRE...DO NOT TOUCH OR BURN ON YOUR OWN RISK" rofl rofl rofl honestly a reason to burn!!!

Good one. rofl rofl rofl rofl
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

[quote="Divine Rose"]
    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Is Kaname their twin too? Well, I heard that the sun will explode some day (or something like that, I forgot), when it does, Kaname can be the new sun.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

[quote="tssf"]
    Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Is Kaname their twin too? Well, I heard that the sun will explode some day (or something like that, I forgot), when it does, Kaname can be the new sun.
    rofl rofl Yeah Right rofl rofl
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Check out my Story Moon Vampire I am hoping to get it published one day tell me how you like it and try not to be mean to me
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 am

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Check out my Story Moon Vampire I am hoping to get it published one day tell me how you like it and try not to be mean to me

This is not the place to post this. If you want to post your fanfictions or anything related to it, you should post it in the fanfiction part of the forum.(wich you've already done, I believe). I don't mean to be a know-it-all, but it's just it's annoying when posts are completely off topic like this.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zonewho is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

your a die hard kaname fan aren't you?

ok but I hope it wasn't too obvious. Embarassed who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 215456

[quote="juliet"]
    sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:

haha, that is not hot sweet, its "FIRE...DO NOT TOUCH OR BURN ON YOUR OWN RISK" who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 215456 who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 215456 who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 215456 honestly a reason to burn!!!

haha so hot I'm melting Embarassed Embarassed

who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 3530524148

yes kaname is fire, zero is ice haha

I don't find Zero's color (silver,violet etc) hot, and since Ichiru looks like him they're the same.. hence I choose my own option, Kaname Very Happy the combination of his color is more natural and intense for me Razz
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 am

Divine Rose wrote:I think Ichiru is. I like his hairstyle better. Razz

haha agreed Zero should start wearing his hair longer in the memory of his brother xD

BUT Zero in my opinion is still the hottest xD Ichiru is of course extremely hot too who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 812189494
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 am

shizza24 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:I think Ichiru is. I like his hairstyle better. Razz

haha agreed Zero should start wearing his hair longer in the memory of his brother xD

That's a good idea! I hope he does. Haha
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 pm

each one is hot in his own way...but i like ichru's hairstyle better! who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 3530524148
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

RavenBlack wrote:each one is hot in his own way...but i like ichru's hairstyle better! who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 3530524148

Wow! Another who likes Ichiru's hairstyle better. I'm beginning to think we maybe should have a poll of whose hairstyle we like best. Razz
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:each one is hot in his own way...but i like ichru's hairstyle better! who is hotter zero or his twin? - Page 2 3530524148

Wow! Another who likes Ichiru's hairstyle better. I'm beginning to think we maybe should have a poll of whose hairstyle we like best. Razz

Are you sure? I think Kaname would win by default. Not that I would mind, I know I would just have to vote for him, but it seems as if Ichiru gets much more love when only he and Zero are involved and we almost forget about him when the other guys are there too...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm

tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

Are you sure? I think Kaname would win by default. Not that I would mind, I know I would just have to vote for him, but it seems as if Ichiru gets much more love when only he and Zero are involved and we almost forget about him when the other guys are there too...

That was just a joke because of all the people who like Ichiru's hairstyle best. I wasn't serious. Razz
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

That was just a joke because of all the people who like Ichiru's hairstyle best. I wasn't serious. Razz

And I was hoping for another poll where Kaname would win! rofl
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 pm

tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

Oh, I see. rofl rofl

Well, maybe we should do that poll. rofl rofl
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 pm

tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    tssf wrote:

ichiru's hairstyle is good. but kaname is best he would win hands down. this was a poll for ichiru or zero. otherwise kaname is top no doubt. yuuki kuran's fiance is the best, most handsome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:53 pm