Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Bar_left59%Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Bar_left27%Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Bar_left15%Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
lililovelilica
zeroyuuki666
stilldollgaze
Katherine
mabel
Animegirl154
juliet
bearcute <3
sweetsolace
jayashree
14 posters

Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character

jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Drops1black

Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Empty Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character

Post by jayashree Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 am

Well i pity kaname because i can relate to this character and i share something in common witt him and he know true pain .

I pity zero because he alone he have no familly and he going through alot like his level E and i also can relate to this character becuse i know pain
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Drops5black

Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Empty Re: Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:39 pm

for me the most pitiful would probably be Zero.

First he had his humanity stripped from him so he's eternally hateful, then his parents were killed, his brother betrayed him to go to their parent's murderers, he has to fall in love with a girl already taken, and he becomes someone's puppet/pawn. He is pretty alone by himself and has no supporters except maybe Yuki who's trying to keep away. Zero is like a lone dog/wolf by himself and its pitiful, really. He also doesn't do anything to fight back against his fate or the circumstances, he just opens his mouth and swallows it, which adds to his pitiful image. When he does fight back he targets the weak ones (Yuki, Maria etc) and its kind of pathetic... to me its like he's down there, and he stays down which is sad. Even his powers are borrowed from purebloods. As a "powerful hunter" I don't even see that in "strength" in him.

the most pitiful thing about zero is he keeps doing things for Yuki eventhough he already knows she loves someoen else, Idk what he expects to get from her after all that effort but I hope its not love because he should know she's already taken ever since day one. and she hasnt been changing her mind on kaname despite everything he did since day one Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 215456

For Kaname his life seems very tragic but I find it more epic than pitiful, because we can see he is doing something to fight against it, he learns from his past and it made him more stronger and brilliant, but also darker. There is change that can felt and I actually love Kaname's pain because of what it made him turn out to be, not only gorgeous but also awesome. Very Happy
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Drops5black

Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Empty Re: Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character

Post by bearcute <3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I choose RIDO as most pitiable character in vampire knight history

he was gone crazy because Juri rejected him and he went and kill baby Kaname for that to awwake the ancestor. more he thinks yuki is juri and thats just sick and even disgusting he must feel very down when juri chose haruka and think yuki can replace her

i pity him because he must be a very sad guy and he must not have anyone else to love i think he tried to love shizuka his fiancee but failed and ordered her lover to be killed too, love is just SAD and disastrous but people need to move on if they really love the person. Rido is pitiful character for me because he can be good guy but he turned meaner because he cant have her.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Dropsoa

Post by juliet Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:09 pm

None, I feel sorry about some (such as Zero and Kaname) but then again about certain parts of their lives and not as whole characters, but on the level of pity; no one.

Animegirl154
    Human

Warning ZoneWhich Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Dropsoa

Post by Animegirl154 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:06 am

Ichijo!!!! Poor vampire under Sara's control Sad Oh but yuki's also really pitiful too! She was going a little insane after regaining her memories and living with Kaname. Then he leaves her, not telling her anything or giving a single reassurance. I mean i've liked kaname much because he seemed kinda manipulative and treated Yuki like a child. Anyway he was what Yuki needed as she dealt with living as a vampire again
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Post by mabel Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:48 am

I pity kaname because all I see is a man fill with despair he need some happy moment
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 pm

I can´t give an exact answer...I pity some characters in some situations and scenes but in other scenes I would love to change places with them

Kaname: had a terrible past and his life right now isn´t really wonderful too, right? But sometimes I would love to be him or better to be with him too

Zero: again someone with a terrible past but in my eyes his life became a little bit better and there are lots of people who care for him...another reason why I can´t pity him the whole time is because of the things he does...he can´t accept that there are people who care for them and he is so stubborn sometimes (I know it makes him very cute but I think if he changes his personality a little bit his live could become easier and sometimes better....well only my opinion, don´t hate me for that)

Ichijou: ok the full Sara-thing is very bad, but he fights and I like that, something that makes him very attractive, such a good friend...well maybe I pity him the most because he fights so much for his friends (we all saw it between Shiki and him in chapter 76)
    stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Post by stilldollgaze Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:22 am

The one I pity the most is Shizuka Hio she was in a cage her whole life since she was born then she forced to have a pureblood fiannce who she doesn't love and in fact hate him.

And for some reason Rido put her lover's name and the hunters assoiation list and got him excuted just to well I dont know to Hio which I don't get because he doesn't love her so why dose he care if she has a lover? Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 594618053

So to tell you the truth Its not even Shizuka's fault with everything in the kirryu's family its Rido's.

DESPITE THE PITY I FEEL FOR HER I WANT TO KNOW THE INFORMATION THAT SHE OBTAINED THROUGHT THE YEARS AND I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR HER LIKE DID SHE KNOW YUUKI WAS A PUREBLOOD. Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 4155267722 sorry off topic.

But I wonder once I know the info she has gained will I have pity for her?I wonder if she pities her self Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 1098764838 but I know one thing Im am not the only one who pities her.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm

I say i would have to pity Aidou he doesn't have to be like kaname he could be his self that would make his characater better i think so i pity him for wanting to be like kaname
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character Empty You're Right!

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:22 am

mabel wrote:I pity kaname because all I see is a man fill with despair he need some happy moment
    All Kaname needs is Yuuki to pass eternity with her(wife),that would be his hapiness!
    YUME COUPLE! Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 812189494 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 651225598 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 1019656462 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3814611447
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:I say i would have to pity Aidou he doesn't have to be like kaname he could be his self that would make his characater better i think so i pity him for wanting to be like kaname

I don´t think he wants to be like Kaname, I think he knows that he can´t be like him, every person is unique...he wants to help him, be on his side and he does it right now when he stays by Yuuki...I don´t pity him for his loyalty (but I don´t see a reason why someone voted your post negative...it´s your own opinion...you didn´t bash, that´s sad Sad )
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Katherine wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:I say i would have to pity Aidou he doesn't have to be like kaname he could be his self that would make his characater better i think so i pity him for wanting to be like kaname

I don´t think he wants to be like Kaname, I think he knows that he can´t be like him, every person is unique...he wants to help him, be on his side and he does it right now when he stays by Yuuki...I don´t pity him for his loyalty (but I don´t see a reason why someone voted your post negative...it´s your own opinion...you didn´t bash, that´s sad Sad )

I totally agree with Katherine! cheers
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm

I pity:

Kaname - because of his past and because even now he's full with despair. I hope somedays his days filled with despair will take an end.

Zero - because he didn't fly to flower to flower. he's young and he should explore his youth. rofl
    kaname can't fly to fly to flower, due to his age, he's too "old"; he should settle at his house and start to procreate the species rofl

Kain - because ruka is too blind and don't see how wonderful kain is as a man. I hope his feelings will be return someday.

Cross kaien - i pity him because of his twisted logic

Yuuki - scratch I don't pity her
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 pm

aya-chan wrote: Zero - because he didn't fly to flower to flower. he's young and he should explore his youth. rofl
    Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520

Agreed … he should be exploring that area *cough* or else the first night of his marriage (I hope he’ll find a woman with big b**bs Razz) he’ll have to go by a manual! Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520

kaname can't fly to fly to flower, due to his age, he's too "old"; he should settle at his house and start to procreate the species

Yes yes … I have the feeling that Kaname has enough experience *cough* … he has found the love of his life so YES he should start procreate PRONTO!
    sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:18 am

nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: Zero - because he didn't fly to flower to flower. he's young and he should explore his youth. rofl
    Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520 Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520

Agreed … he should be exploring that area *cough* or else the first night of his marriage (I hope he’ll find a woman with big b**bs Razz) he’ll have to go by a manual! Which Vampire Character do you Pity and why do you pity this character 3371568520

kaname can't fly to fly to flower, due to his age, he's too "old"; he should settle at his house and start to procreate the species

Yes yes … I have the feeling that Kaname has enough experience *cough* … he has found the love of his life so YES he should start procreate PRONTO!
    sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping

so cute this fly-image^^

yeah kaname wants a life which should be asolutely perfect and clear, he doesn´t want to have many relationships and he doesn´t want to make mistakes, he wants "the one" and no one else and a life with her

Zero should be opener that´s true, he could have many chances by women and he could find himself and his preferences this way, it wouldn´t be bad for him

and I share your opinion, I don´t pity Yuuki, it´s not possible, she has two awesome guys around her, I would love that ;) I would change places with her^^
    thorn
    thorn
    Human

Post by thorn Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 am

It's a split between Kaname and Zero, as usual.
    Though, I'm going to have to side with Kaname on this one.
    It's not yet specified yet, but there are several things that drive Kaname into depression and determination to fix the gap between the vampires. Something happened ten thousand years ago that drove him into that slumber. My guess is he lost everything, and that's why I'm pittying him.

I feel most overlook the plot with their love for Yume.
    I only could wonder if Yuuki could really fix the situation that haunts Kaname. I doubt it. Because for the past ten years, that very past has yet to disappear around her, and then he had her for a straight year, and LEFT HER. So ignoring the problem is not something Kaname can do, so he has to fix it before he can be happy with Yuuki.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 am

thorn wrote:I feel most overlook the plot with their love for Yume.

Shocked what plot ? I think you have it backwards and its zeki who overlook the plot? Yume love is really heavy connected with the plot because of Kaname, his past and actions to everyone. Zero doesnt even have anything to do with the plot except maybe be representative of level E and angst and be the third party . I just do not know where you get that yume fans overlook the plot when the guy himself is the plot in VK... Razz

I only could wonder if Yuuki could really fix the situation that haunts Kaname. I doubt it. Because for the past ten years, that very past has yet to disappear around her, and then he had her for a straight year, and LEFT HER. So ignoring the problem is not something Kaname can do, so he has to fix it before he can be happy with Yuuki.

of course she can but that depends if you wanna believe in her. yeah and its up TO HER not Kaname because Kaname wants her away from him to protect her, and Yuki wants to stop him. She really proof herself that she believe in Kaname even in front of Zero so yeah its looking good for Yume Smile
    thorn
    thorn
    Human

Post by thorn Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 am

bearcute <3 wrote:
    You misunderstood me. I'm merely stating most of the fans here keep going on about how if Kaname and Yuuki got together, he'd be perfectly happy.

They're over looking the plot.
    Kaname cannot be happy with just Yuuki until his problem is solved.
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 am

Zero. It is a character who has many conflicts. However, this is not explored. Manga is in the end. Zero has many good points:

He will be the future president. But really, his growth here is negligible.

He has a monster inside him. Matsuri could have shown this point more, especially because Yuki is not giving her blood to him.

Apparently, there is no perspective beyond Yuki. I see two scenarios for
    Yume end:

Zero = Kaien. Horrible.

Zero = & Maria considering that it is not being well handled, is a
    ridiculous consolation prize. Maria and Zero could talk about Ichiru, but that is not even mentioned among them.

All matters involving zero are solved with a sneeze. The Manga is in the end. If that is not being well developed it´s why Matsuri
    doesn´t want. If she does not want, well ... she has another focus.

Kaname. The best character. Well developed. all issues surrounding Kaname are being answered satisfactorily,also, there is a parallel between him and Rido: Kaname could be like Rido, but Kaname has chosen a different path (including let Yuki free. At first, Kaname was really obsessed, as Rido. But now, that spot over. He did exactly the opposite of Rido)
    So I do not feel sorry for him. VK is a shoujo, but for me it is clear that Kaname is the main character and his actions are those that modify the history. I think he will be happy in the end.

Yuki. I pity her. She is very baka. Joking <3
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:18 pm

thorn wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    You misunderstood me. I'm merely stating most of the fans here keep going on about how if Kaname and Yuuki got together, he'd be perfectly happy.

I think I understand what you want to say, we, the reader, start to understand Yuuki´s and Kaname´s feelings. We understand that they belong together and that both need each other to be happy --> so we are overlookiing the plot and we are searching for evidences
    There aren´t so many chapters left, so it´s only natural that the reader gets a clearer mind concerning the plot and the characters, it happens very often

bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Katherine wrote:
    thorn wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

I think I understand what you want to say, we, the reader, start to understand Yuuki´s and Kaname´s feelings. We understand that they belong together and that both need each other to be happy --> so we are overlookiing the plot and we are searching for evidences
    There aren´t so many chapters left, so it´s only natural that the reader gets a clearer mind concerning the plot and the characters, it happens very often

to thorn

ok but I think next time it will be helpful if you expand your explanaition because people like me will take it wrong . Razz

Yeah Kaname has to solve some things but until then Im saying Im happy with Yuki's trust in him, it shows she loves him. The rest are just fangirl moments about their love. It doesn't mean it has to come true (of course I hope it does) but Yuki shows promise because she has faith in him and that can save him. Razz Very Happy His issues are just part of it, I know its part of the plot and all, but the important thing is Yuki believe in him and want to go after him. Very Happy No one ignore the plot or doing any of the sort, its just fangirl over Yuki's admissions, which is nice. Smile
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:34 am

Katherine wrote:
    thorn wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:

WHAT?WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFORMATION THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE ENDING ARE YOU CRAZY?HAVE LOST YOUR MIND?IT'S JUST IN THE BEGGINING...HINO-SENSEI HAS A LOT TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE VAMPIRE SOCIETY,ABOUT KANAME'S PAST,SARA'S PAST AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE HUNTERS PAST?
    AND WHAT ABOUT ICHIJOU?
    WHAT ABOUT AIDOU'S FATHER,WHAT KANAME TOLD HIM?
    THEY'RE STILL MANY MISTERIES...
    SO THE MANGA IS STILL ONGOIN...
    SO DON'T THINK THE MANGA IS ENDING!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:15 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    thorn wrote:

WHAT?WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFORMATION THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE ENDING ARE YOU CRAZY?HAVE LOST YOUR MIND?IT'S JUST IN THE BEGGINING...HINO-SENSEI HAS A LOT TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE VAMPIRE SOCIETY,ABOUT KANAME'S PAST,SARA'S PAST AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE HUNTERS PAST?
    AND WHAT ABOUT ICHIJOU?

It´s just an asumption, because we know that there will be two arcs and the first arc had 49 chapters...it´s possible that the second one will have a similar length. I can´t imagine it having much more chapters...maybe VK has about 100-110 chapters

we talked about this topic yet:
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t817-how-many-chapters
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    thorn wrote:

AND WHAT ABOUT ICHIJOU?

LOL Im just laughing here... rofl You sound like you sat on a beehive nest. rofl

read again and note they were talking the manga eventually has to end, the contract Hino signed was supposedly 100 chapters, so eventually it WILL END. Everything has an end, nothing lives forever except maybe a cockroach.
    But it won't end now, obviously. Razz Who knows..
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

AND WHAT ABOUT ICHIJOU?

LOL Im just laughing here... rofl You sound like you sat on a beehive nest. rofl

read again and note they were talking the manga eventually has to end, the contract Hino signed was supposedly 100 chapters, so eventually it WILL END. Everything has an end, nothing lives forever except maybe a cockroach.
    But it won't end now, obviously. Razz Who knows..

And it´s good that it ends in a few years, don´t you want to know how it ends? Then you can see all the evidences and reading it again will be fun too...I don´t want to guess for 5-10 years, I want a resolution too!

cockroach, didn´t knew the word, so I had to google it ;) looks disgusting^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:59 pm