Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Bar_left59%What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Bar_left27%What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Bar_left15%What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
blackfox
Kara
rosaever
juliet
sweetsolace
nina
aya-chan
Bloodredhead
SweetHoney
Youweremysafeplace*
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
16 posters

What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77?

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneWhat do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Dropsoa

What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Empty What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77?

Post by lililovelilica Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

I have many opinions about what the Author will do about the plot and the characters but i still want an answer that could convince me that Kaname would not die in the next chapter or something horrible happens...
    Maybe Zero will die? What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 471363817
    and Sarah would hear Kaname talking with someone secretly as a spider? What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1792502404
    Ps:sorry for my english(still learning)...
    confused
    I wish Kaname and Yuuki would make What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 230346397 and have kids!
    What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 651225598 Can't wait for next Chapter! What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1019656462

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77?

Post by nina Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 pm

rosaever wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

The text between Yuuki and Kaname >> “Pureblooded Bloody love” actually we can see the word “Love” in English. ^^

Also … “Kaname’s secret that was thrown by Sara … A person who appeared in front of shaken Yuuki is …!? And then hunters’ association is also …!?”

thanks Nina!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

blackfox wrote:Ok so im guessing the person who appeared in front of shaken yuki means maybe kaname and her are toghether next ch. And I wonder what it means that the hunter association is also... mean.

or the poor girl -hanadagi's guardian? Lol we can all take guesses here I think, about the HA no idea but my mind goes to Touma...

Thank you Nina for translation cheers

Juliet I also thought about this girl. Sara has her reasons to keep her closed. I imagine the scene will be something like that:
    Sara: So Kaname did.....( here is these revelation we all waiting for)
    Yuuki: Why should I believe you?
    And here Sara has got her ace up one's sleeve- this girl.But would she confirm Sara's version,will it be truth or this girl wll be manipulated by Sara and will tell some lies. So many questions scratch
    But the most important is how will Yuuki act, I mean we saw in the previous chapters that she still trusts Kaname and don't believe easily in everything what others say. She has become more confident,but still that could be too much for her to handle or Sara's revelation won't make any impression of her. Well I have to say I believe in you Yuuki: show us your purebloods self confident What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 M140 and don't get shaken by this witch.

By the way don't you think this teaser picture is really cuteWhat do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 M013 Yuuki looks like Rima in this hairstyle and on sakagure livejournal we can read about the Japanese New Year's tradition this picture is reffering too.

You are welcome guys! cheers

I got the translation from a friend who is very fluent in Japanese … My poor self can only recognize Kaname’s name in Kanji haha Razz

So the thanks belongs to her … I was only the medium … Very Happy

Back on topic … My mind also goes to that Hanadagi’s guardian … maybe she will appear in front of the shaken Yuuki … or Yuuki will found her caged? Many questions indeed …

I love that preview too!!!! Yuuki is so cute and Kaname is gorgeous aaaaaahhhhh! What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 651225598 And the line “Pureblooded Bloody Love” What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1694537797 in between the two of them makes me dreaming … What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 812189494

I hope in a week will have the new chapter! At least the raws bounce bounce bounce
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77?

Post by aya-chan Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm

nina wrote:
    My poor self can only recognize Kaname’s name in Kanji haha Razz

I guess love really conquer all, even the boards of culture and language What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 3814611447
    Back on topic … My mind also goes to that Hanadagi’s guardian … maybe she will appear in front of the shaken Yuuki … or Yuuki will found her caged? Many questions indeed …

That girl is really hanadagi's guardian, but the question is what she's doing in academi's ground and the big question why was she in the closet scratch

The big question is what sara want to reveal to yuuki, about kaname? yuuki already knows a part of kaname past, that he's her progenitor and not her brother, moreover, yuuki suspect kaname of hanadagi's death. so sara revealing this "shocking secret" is not so shocking. The problem is if yuuki will act surprised or she will reply bluntly "I know".
    Shocking will be if she will reveal something we still doesn't know.

I love that preview too!!!! Yuuki is so cute and Kaname is gorgeous aaaaaahhhhh! What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 651225598 And the line “Pureblooded Bloody Love” What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1694537797 in between the two of them makes me dreaming … What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 812189494

Yeah, you have right, kaname is so gorgeus, that I want to hug him What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1019656462
    and that line with |pureblood bloody love" What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1694537797 What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 1019656462 make me believe in yume more. What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 812189494

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:50 pm

That girl is really hanadagi's guardian, but the question is what she's doing in academi's ground and the big question why was she in the closet

right what is she doing there and how did Sara get her in there? it looks very strange...

Juliet I also thought about this girl. Sara has her reasons to keep her closed. I imagine the scene will be something like that:
    Sara: So Kaname did.....( here is these revelation we all waiting for)
    Yuuki: Why should I believe you?
    And here Sara has got her ace up one's sleeve- this girl.But would she confirm Sara's version,will it be truth or this girl wll be manipulated by Sara and will tell some lies. So many questions
    But the most important is how will Yuuki act, I mean we saw in the previous chapters that she still trusts Kaname and don't believe easily in everything what others say. She has become more confident,but still that could be too much for her to handle or Sara's revelation won't make any impression of her. Well I have to say I believe in you Yuuki: show us your purebloods self confident and don't get shaken by this witch.

Me too..I am thinking that after all Sara might reveal Kaname's supposed secret to be the ancestor but then again Kaname -for what Sara knows or believes might have already shared that with Yuuki- after all they lived together, so I think that perhaps its that, and also a bunch of lies for which lies she is going to use the poor guardian...and I do hope the same as you; show us the pureblood Yuuki!!! cheers Razz
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 pm

juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:]That girl is really hanadagi's guardian, but the question is what she's doing in academi's ground and the big question why was she in the closet

right what is she doing there and how did Sara get her in there? it looks very strange...

Not only that is strange but after Sara took Hanadagi’s heart and ran off the servant was still there in front of Hanadagi’s feet >>
    What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Vampireknight1752615

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/25

So how she ended up in Sara’s hands eventually? scratch
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:45 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:]That girl is really hanadagi's guardian, but the question is what she's doing in academi's ground and the big question why was she in the closet

Not only that is strange but after Sara took Hanadagi’s heart and ran off the servant was still there in front of Hanadagi’s feet >>
    What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Vampireknight1752615

excellently observed nina! i didnt notice the servants head there.

hmm....sara must have come back for her, but you'd have thought the hunters would search the building due to everything that happened there. scratch

i wonder what the servants significance is, is it jst ebing a witness of kaname giving hanadagi the final blow? or is their more the servant knows?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

excellently observed nina! i didnt notice the servants head there.

hmm....sara must have come back for her, but you'd have thought the hunters would search the building due to everything that happened there. scratch

i wonder what the servants significance is, is it jst ebing a witness of kaname giving hanadagi the final blow? or is their more the servant knows?

Good questions? how did she found herself at Sara's hands and also how did she enter the academy? inside of a box?

as to what she knows, she must know all the hanadagi history and plenty of events that occurred while hana's were sleeping - i think that i've repeated this before but its the same case here with Isaya's case where he used his matehm sorry maid, to take her blood-after his long sleep- but also her memories. So in Hanadagi's case there is a logical explanation that she left the guardian alive and the reason I believe we are going to see it at the chapters that follow.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Bloodredhead wrote: hmm....sara must have come back for her, but you'd have thought the hunters would search the building due to everything that happened there.

Mmm … the strange thing is that Kaien was at the crime scene and the servant was a significant witness. So how he didn’t arrest her?
    Except if the servant wasn’t there when Yuuki, Kaien and Hanabusa arrived … which means that while Kaname was talking with Aido-dono she escaped and then was captured from Sara??? Or something else?

Another detail is that when Kaname appeared, Hanadagi and Aido-dono weren’t exactly at the spot with the coffins where we saw the servant for the last time … they had moved at the stairs closer the entrance I suppose >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/28
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/34

So could that neither of them had notice the wounded servant?

Juliet wrote: as to what she knows, she must know all the hanadagi history and plenty of events that occurred while hana's were sleeping - i think that i've repeated this before but its the same case here with Isaya's case where he used his matehm sorry maid, to take her blood-after his long sleep- but also her memories. So in Hanadagi's case there is a logical explanation that she left the guardian alive and the reason I believe we are going to see it at the chapters that follow.

Yup … cuz surely the servant is a bother for Sara << she can disclose that it was Sara who started it all by awaken Hanadagi. So she must have a good reason for keeping her alive.

And maybe the servant knows not only what happened during Hanadagi’s slumber but way before ...

Anyway the point is that the presence of the servant probably signifies that there is a story concerning Hanadagi and maybe even Kaname? If so then perhaps we’ll start getting some answers … bounce
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Bloodredhead wrote: hmm....sara must have come back for her, but you'd have thought the hunters would search the building due to everything that happened there.

sara probably never left. she probably hung around in spider form to check the scene out and probably spied on kaname and aidou's dad. it wouldn't surprise me if the hunters did not check the building, their not especially competent these days. but sara probably stuck around and spied on their conversation, so she knows kaname's secrets and then took the girl when kaien was out running after kaname and she made her exit.

but why she would keep the girl in a closet...unless its a meal thing.
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 pm

I'm not entirely sure what will happen. I've always have had a hard time trying to predict what will happen with Hino's writing. It's gotten even harder this year.

I can surely say I don't think anyone is going to die in this next chapter. It seems like bad timing for any deaths, at least a few more chapters at best most likely, if even.

What I'm hoping for is at least some light will be shed on Kaname's plan and Sara will tell Yuuki what she know's.
    We've been in the dark since January so I feel it's about time Hino gave us at least something exact to go by, even if it's only a small portion of the big picture. It also seems like the perfect timing (obviously because of what Sara said) to start filling her readers in just a little.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 am

blackfox wrote:Ok so im guessing the person who appeared in front of shaken yuki means maybe kaname and her are toghether next ch. And I wonder what it means that the hunter association is also... mean.
    Kaname and Yuuki together in the next chapter,well that may be a possibility,but to Sarah spit it all out is a guess that hino-sensei would also have to dissolve...after all Sarah is Kaname's enemy,wich also concludes-Yuuki's enemy
    Yuuki said;-I'll stop you no matter what!
    I hope we'll get some answers on chapter 77?
    Hope nothing tragic happens... scratch
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:28 am

Well for now the only thing we are certain,yuuki is a weak point on the school who's being a target fro sarah and the blood tablets,it seems that the kuran's blood have a reverse effect from the bloodtablets...the RAW wasn't full yet so i'm still in a pinch,sorry guys for not helping yet in this chapter...but all i have to say is that Sarah is really Yuuki,Zero's and Kaname's enemy.
    Yuuki just is there to prevent a confront between the hunters and vampires...the same ideal as Kaien Cross.

What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Empty no zuki

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:53 am

Knightmare wrote:

sara probably never left. she probably hung around in spider form to check the scene out and probably spied on kaname and aidou's dad. it wouldn't surprise me if the hunters did not check the building, their not especially competent these days. but sara probably stuck around and spied on their conversation, so she knows kaname's secrets and then took the girl when kaien was out running after kaname and she made her exit.

but why she would keep the girl in a closet...unless its a meal thing.
    well i gess that is a possibilerty after all they are vampires What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 2289681036 What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 3994664780 and all but i am scard that kaname is not going to come back sSc_jawdrop3 and it will be a zuki ending pale What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 3134848676 i hate all this wainting for the next chapter!!!!!
    Attachments
    What do you think it's gonna happen on Chapter 77? - Page 2 Attachmentanimepaper-netpicture-standard-anime-vampire-knight-waiting-for-you-171623-epsilon-preview-1b7f7281.jpg
    "......"
    (351 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I am getting scared that like I see a lot of you guys also think, that,.. Yuuki will sacrifice herself...

I am also scared that, it will indeed be a zeki ending,.. Because,.. the new tablets make vampires loose their control... they are spread out among more than just the NC students.. Yuuki knows about her power now... Kaname knows she will find out...
    Yuuki knows she can save people... I think there will be a "war" soon vampires VS humans (they don't stand a chance).. and yuuki with her pure heart will sacrifice herself... and spread her blood among ALL vampires.. but in the last second Kaname will step in and do it instead. Yuuki will be devastated and Zero will be there... left with her..

I am so scared I need a hug!!

hmm wait a minute, does anyone other than me still remember the key Kaname gave yukki? the key we think is for that "closet" in Kanames room?

What if in that closet is like the final piece on how to save the world?! then,..

Zero,... will be able to eliminate all the bad vampires, and yuuki will choose Kaname and live happily ever after! Very Happy *dreams*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am