Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Bar_left59%How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Bar_left27%How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Bar_left15%How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneHow come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Dropsoa

How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Empty How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence?

Post by juliet Sun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm

I've been wandering, Cross had Yuuki and he knew that she was a pureblood vampire. More than this he had Kaname all over his head to watch them. Isn't it strange that he takes Zero in after the death of his parents? And more than this that Kaname permits to his "precious" sister to live side by side with a vampire hunter who would become a vampire himself? How does that seem to your ears? Isn't there something fishy to start with?
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneHow come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Dropsoa

How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Empty Re: How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence?

Post by cleone Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 am

I dont think there is. Cross Kaien adopted Yuki even though she is a pureblood because he had a promise to Juuri that he will make a place where Yuki will be able to live peacefully. Moreover, Juuri and Haruka are not bad vampires, like Kaien, they want a coexistence between humans and vampires.

He took Zero in because he is also a vampire hunter. And poor Zero if he has to live in street. And also so he can watch over Zero in times when he finally became a vampire. Zero is from an elite vampire hunter family. He is also a student of Yagari which is a good friend of Kaien. I think those are enough reasons to adopt Zero.

Kaname lets his precious Yuki to live with a vampire hunter (Zero) because he already have plans for Zero. Which is when Zero and Yuki will be attached to each other, Zero will feel debt to Yuki so Zero will always protect Yuki.
    Kaname also permitted it because he can use Zero to destroy Rido. Maybe he knows how much hate and vengeance Zero feels for vampires.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence? Empty Re: How come Zero ended up with Cross? isn't that a great coincidence?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Do you believe that Kaname had planned this (Zero moving with Yuuki) in order to take use of their relationship at the later chapters?
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Post by cleone Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 pm

juliet wrote:Do you believe that Kaname had planned this (Zero moving with Yuuki) in order to take use of their relationship at the later chapters?

Yup. I strongly believe it is. Remember the time when Haruka fought Rido and he died, then Kaname tried to kill rido but he can't so he just destroyed the body of rido into pieces then he said that he will eventually build a place for yuki and he will have plan on how to kill rido when rido reawakens.

That is why I am so much in love with Kaname though the Zeki fans find Kaname bad and a user. I love Kaname for his wits and intelligence.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm

cleone wrote:
    juliet wrote:Do you believe that Kaname had planned this (Zero moving with Yuuki) in order to take use of their relationship at the later chapters?

Yup. I strongly believe it is. Remember the time when Haruka fought Rido and he died, then Kaname tried to kill rido but he can't so he just destroyed the body of rido into pieces then he said that he will eventually build a place for yuki and he will have plan on how to kill rido when rido reawakens.

That is why I am so much in love with Kaname though the Zeki fans find Kaname bad and a user. I love Kaname for his wits and intelligence.

M, I also believe it, but if this is trully the case then Kaname can foreseen things happening like ten years forward affraid LOL Kaname apart from onii-sama and ancestor you are also a medium (May i tell your fortune) hypnotise sFun_hailbig
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Post by cleone Mon May 31, 2010 8:25 pm

juliet wrote:
    cleone wrote:

M, I also believe it, but if this is trully the case then Kaname can foreseen things happening like ten years forward affraid LOL Kaname apart from onii-sama and ancestor you are also a medium (May i tell your fortune) hypnotise sFun_hailbig

No, I don't think Kaname can forsee things. If he can then he should have kept Yuki away from Zero to avoid Yuki from falling in love with Zero. I think he is just so intelligent. Maybe Kaname noticed that Zero have a great hatred and vengeance in vampires, so he used Zero to be able to protect Yuki from Rido.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

cleone wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    cleone wrote:

No, I don't think Kaname can forsee things. If he can then he should have kept Yuki away from Zero to avoid Yuki from falling in love with Zero. I think he is just so intelligent. Maybe Kaname noticed that Zero have a great hatred and vengeance in vampires, so he used Zero to be able to protect Yuki from Rido.

So where that leaves us, in conclusions that Kaname permitted to Zero to stay with Yuuki because he believed that he would fall for her (as it happened) and so he would protect her, taking the risk for Yuuki to fall for Zero as well, only hoping that he had better chances in her heart?
    M, may be on the other hand is extraordinary how Kaname who constantly worries about Yuuki permitted to Cross to host both children (That's Kaname's priorities safety comes first, so he prefered a Yuuki who loves Zero as well than no Yuuki at all).
    cleone
    cleone
    Human

Post by cleone Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Maybe. Anyway, I love the picture in your signature.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:06 pm

I believe that Cross took Zero to live with them beacuse of his relationships with the vampires. He had already Yuuki and Kaname was there quite often. Zero was bitten from the other pureblood (the one I always forgot her name) so it was a matter of time to become a vampire. So, maybe Cross think that if Zero was close to another vampires the change will be more easily from him. That the other vampires would help him. And maybe that living with them he could understand their nature and forgive them (and leave beahind the hate he had for the vampires in general).
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:I believe that Cross took Zero to live with them beacuse of his relationships with the vampires. He had already Yuuki and Kaname was there quite often. Zero was bitten from the other pureblood (the one I always forgot her name) so it was a matter of time to become a vampire. So, maybe Cross think that if Zero was close to another vampires the change will be more easily from him. That the other vampires would help him. And maybe that living with them he could understand their nature and forgive them (and leave beahind the hate he had for the vampires in general).

actually now that you mention it, I remember that there's a scene where Zero is wondering if he hates Kaname mostly because he is pureblood or because although he is a pureblood, -which in Zero's mind is equal to being a selfish, cruel beast like Shizuka- he is the reason why Yuuki is so sweet and kind and caring etc... Which means that this is a reason for him to like Kaname, because by saving Yuuki and always be by her side he ''made'' her the person Zero loves..

And even Zero said that he will kill Yuuki, I think that he'll come to terms and like Kaien, change his mind about vampires....
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:I believe that Cross took Zero to live with them beacuse of his relationships with the vampires. He had already Yuuki and Kaname was there quite often. Zero was bitten from the other pureblood (the one I always forgot her name) so it was a matter of time to become a vampire. So, maybe Cross think that if Zero was close to another vampires the change will be more easily from him. That the other vampires would help him. And maybe that living with them he could understand their nature and forgive them (and leave beahind the hate he had for the vampires in general).

Very good point, yes Cross that way and still is, but what you say does not justify kaname's tolerance...
    Perhaps he had no other alternatives after all...
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm

or maybe it was for the protection of the society. Zero would fall in level -e situation sometime. The humans would be more protected from him if he was living with a vampire hunter. (and Zero was only a child at this time. where he would go if Cross didn;t want him? Who else would take care of him??)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:or maybe it was for the protection of the society. Zero would fall in level -e situation sometime. The humans would be more protected from him if he was living with a vampire hunter. (and Zero was only a child at this time. where he would go if Cross didn;t want him? Who else would take care of him??)

And Yuuki also...I mean Kaname did not trust anyone. So Kaien is a bit of an "the rare" case child collector, the girl a pureblood, the other a vampire hunter and a vampire to be. Both of them with hidden identities.
    Kaien and Kaname both new, of course, well Kaname could have asked from Kaien to remove Zero from the house but if you think about it, that would be cruel, Zero would not survive on his own. So maybe Kaname thought "we have him here as well, at least let him be of some use", that's so Kaname...isn't it? LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm