Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Shiki Senri....  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Shiki Senri....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Shiki Senri....  Bar_left59%Shiki Senri....  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Shiki Senri....  Bar_left27%Shiki Senri....  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Shiki Senri....  Bar_left15%Shiki Senri....  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Shiki Senri....

xChickenii
    Human

Humor : So... there were two peanuts. ... then one got asSAULTed. HAH!
    Warning ZoneShiki Senri....  Dropsoa

Shiki Senri....  Empty Shiki Senri....

Post by xChickenii Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:39 am

One thing that I've never understood is... (you have the permission to kill me if this has been explained somewhere in the manga / anime xDD)

If Senri's dad is Kuran Rido, shouldn't he be Kuran Senri? O.O I know he's not a pureblood, but... GAAHH IDEK D: *just confused*
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Shiki Senri....  Empty Re: Shiki Senri....

Post by caela Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 am

xChickenii wrote:One thing that I've never understood is... (you have the permission to kill me if this has been explained somewhere in the manga / anime xDD)

If Senri's dad is Kuran Rido, shouldn't he be Kuran Senri? O.O I know he's not a pureblood, but... GAAHH IDEK D: *just confused*

Sorry, on my cell, so not able to link you to the original thread.....but only purebloods can have a pureblood last name, like Kuran, Hio, Shirabuki, etc. Noble families have separate last names.

Senri counts as a noble and not a pureblood since his mother was a noble vampire and not a pureblood like Rido, his dad.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneShiki Senri....  Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:02 am

so mixed bloods are not allowed to have pureblood names so then rido's having blue eyes don't suggest that his father mated with a hio as rido was named a KURAN.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

lucykaede wrote:so mixed bloods are not allowed to have pureblood names so then rido's having blue eyes don't suggest that his father mated with a hio as rido was named a KURAN.

In why Senri don't have the Kuran surname . It's more of b****** offspring usually don't have their fathers's last name . Except if their father legally recognize them .

Senri was the son of Rido Kuran with a niece of the Shiki Senator ( noble or Level B lady ) . No marriage there .

About Rido . For what it suggested from the plot . He is full blood brother of both Haruka and Juuri . The reason for his two different color eyes appears to be due to the inbreeding of the Kurans . A non - harmful inherited trait .

But maybe the one blue eye suggests the original female ancestress of the Kurans' is the HW ( the one with clear color eyes ).
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 am

atleast kaname and yuuki should recognize them as their brother.kaname is ancestor of kurans,shiki is his great grand son type,how can he not feel compassion for his descendant.shit kaname,this is the thing i don't like about you. Evil or Very Mad
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 am

lucykaede wrote:atleast kaname and yuuki should recognize them as their brother.kaname is ancestor of kurans,shiki is his great grand son type,how can he not feel compassion for his descendant.shit kaname,this is the thing i don't like about you. Evil or Very Mad

Senri Shiki is Rido Kuran illegitimate son . He is both maternal and paternal side cousin of Yuuki's .Not her brother . He is also Kaname's great - grandson from paternal side .

Last edited by mariangie on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:21 am

mariangie wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:atleast kaname and yuuki should recognize them as their brother.kaname is ancestor of kurans,shiki is his great grand son type,how can he not feel compassion for his descendant.shit kaname,this is the thing i don't like about you. Evil or Very Mad

Senri Shiki is Rido Kuran b****** son . He is both maternal and paternal side cousin of Yuuki's .Not her brother . He is also Kaname's great - grandson from paternal side .

yes and thats why i don't understand why kaname has no compassion for shiki.he is his great grandson.i mean come on,don't you fell paternal love for him.shiki should stay with kurans giving him his rights i think.
    arinicole1027
    arinicole1027
    Human

Post by arinicole1027 Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am

I understand what you are saying but I think, in my opinion, Kaname wants Senri to follow his own path just the way he's making Yuki do. Just because you were born into a powerful family and name doesn't mean you have to be just like your family. I mean it's bad enough to have a father who probably made your mother unstable, used your body, hurt your friends and tried to kill your cousin who have no idea that she's a pureblood family, unknowningly has a cousin who is actually his great-grandfather and a half sibling.

And even if Rido did fully acknowledge him, he probably wouldn't take on his father's name after what he did to him and those he cared about. He also has some similar to the Kurans basically his facial appearance and blood powers. So, acknowledge or not he still has the Kuran blood in him and that's all that matters.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 am

arinicole1027 wrote:I understand what you are saying but I think, in my opinion, Kaname wants Senri to follow his own path just the way he's making Yuki do. Just because you were born into a powerful family and name doesn't mean you have to be just like your family. I mean it's bad enough to have a father who probably made your mother unstable, used your body, hurt your friends and tried to kill your cousin who have no idea that she's a pureblood family, unknowningly has a cousin who is actually his great-grandfather and a half sibling.

And even if Rido did fully acknowledge him, he probably wouldn't take on his father's name after what he did to him and those he cared about. He also has some similar to the Kurans basically his facial appearance and blood powers. So, acknowledge or not he still has the Kuran blood in him and that's all that matters.

i meant to say kaname was ready to kill shiki to get of rido when takuma suddenly came between them.
    shiki is no matter what but his great grandson.
    there should be a natural love for him in kaname's heart not only because he is a good vampire and stood against rido,well he made him out of his body with support of rima's words.i know it will be weird if kaname suddenly goes and pats his head and say hello my great grandson.omg i can imagine shiki's expressions. rofl
    but still.....i hope you mean what i am saying.its not about giving shiki kuran name,he himself doesn't want it but the love that a grandfather should give his grandson or a cousin should give to a cousin.kaname or yuuki should invite shiki to live with them,shiki never got love of his father or mother still is a very sane vampire and peaceful.atleast he should have love of his siblings and stay peacefully with them in kuran mansion.just imagine kaname,yuuki,shiki,rima and their kids living at kuran mansion.just imagine this adorable family. Shiki Senri....  2660116546

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am