Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Bar_left59%link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Bar_left27%link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Bar_left15%link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
Anneliezz
rosaever
theangelgirl1992
VampireCythia
emogirl4evr
9 posters

link to a vampire knight quizz/game

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zonelink to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Dropsoa

link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Empty link to a vampire knight quizz/game

Post by emogirl4evr Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 pm

emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Empty Re: link to a vampire knight quizz/game

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm

this is mine

How it happened: It was once again twilight, and you were listening to the screaming fan girls silently watching as the night class walked out until, Hanabusa hugged you from behind "------, I will meet you in your dorm later. I love you." he whispered in your ear, while the other fan girls were glaring at you. when he walked away. "What did Idol-Sempi say to you -----" they were yelling as they chased you. you quickly lost them as you slipped into your dorm, which you luckily had no roommate. Only to your surprise, to see Hanabusa there. "-------, I love you and I need you." he said as he layed you on your bed "I love you." you said as he kissed you and you know..Finding out/Telling him: A month after it happened you were feeling well enough, to go watch the night class walk out. and once again Hanabusa hugs you from behind and whispers "I'll meet you in your dorm." When he met you in your dorm you just say it,"Hanabusa, you got me pregnant." then you look at the floor. You here him laugh and say" I love you, and I figured it out I was waiting for you to say it." You can make it up from there....

blackvampira
    blackvampira
    Human

link to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Empty Re: link to a vampire knight quizz/game

Post by blackvampira Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:09 am

I got Zero OMG sLo_Iloveyou Zero!
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys

Post by emogirl4evr Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:22 pm

blackvampira wrote:I got Zero OMG sLo_Iloveyou Zero!
    yayyyy for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
    Warning Zonelink to a vampire knight quizz/game - Page 2 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/12132717/vampire-knight-spin-the-bottle-for-girls
    I GOT SHIKI

You boldly walk over to Shiki. before you can do anything, he grabs you head bringing it up to him. He is wearing a black trenchcoat which shows off his chest. He gives you a slight kiss, cutting your lip with his fangs. he licks off the blood, whispering in your ear, " where were you all my life?" You let him suck up your blood, until you start to feel faint. He stops as soon as you were about to tell him to, how does he do that? He tells you to sit down next to him, to rest.

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 am

zerofan500 wrote:http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/12132717/vampire-knight-spin-the-bottle-for-girls
    I GOT SHIKI

You boldly walk over to Shiki. before you can do anything, he grabs you head bringing it up to him. He is wearing a black trenchcoat which shows off his chest. He gives you a slight kiss, cutting your lip with his fangs. he licks off the blood, whispering in your ear, " where were you all my life?" You let him suck up your blood, until you start to feel faint. He stops as soon as you were about to tell him to, how does he do that? He tells you to sit down next to him, to rest.

hm wow
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:48 am

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/12132717/vampire-knight-spin-the-bottle-for-girls
    I GOT AKATUSUKI
    You see that you got Akatsuki! You walk quickly over to him, wrapping your arms around his muscular figure. He is so tan...oh. my. gosh. You give him a kiss, pressing your toungue inside his mouth. His fangs are sharp put you dont flinch. He wouldn't hurt you. He takes you in his arms making you want to scream. He is so gental ,yet so strong. You guess that is why you love him.
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Kaname

The bottle points at Kaname..ok now you are nervous. But to your suprise, he beams at you. You reach him, taking your hand to brush his soft dark brown hair. You give him a soft kiss on the lips, his hand brushes your cheek making you want to faint. He has you sit on his lap after the kiss, making you feel on top of the world.

Yeay Smile
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 pm

You see that you got Akatsuki! You walk quickly over to him, wrapping your arms around his muscular figure. He is so tan...oh. my. gosh. You give him a kiss, pressing your toungue inside his mouth. His fangs are sharp put you dont flinch. He wouldn't hurt you. He takes you in his arms making you want to scream. He is so gental ,yet so strong. You guess that is why you love him.

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 pm

zerofan500 wrote:http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/12132717/vampire-knight-spin-the-bottle-for-girls

agian
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

mmm...you got Aido. He gives you a devilish grin, which makes you smile widely at him. You try and give him a soft peck on the lips, but he presses his tongue inside your mouth. His colone smells like a soft woody smell and maybe animal blood, a somehow intoxicating scent. you wap your tongue around his, making him open his eyes. He grabs your arm and cuts it. You aren't scared though, you think. he knows when to stop. He takes your arm and softly rocks the blood. He is so passionate, yet so gental and strong. He is hot yet sweet. The perfect guy for you.
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 pm

mmm...you got Aido. He gives you a devilish grin, which makes you smile widely at him. You try and give him a soft peck on the lips, but he presses his tongue inside your mouth. His colone smells like a soft woody smell and maybe animal blood, a somehow intoxicating scent. you wap your tongue around his, making him open his eyes. He grabs your arm and cuts it. You aren't scared though, you think. he knows when to stop. He takes your arm and softly rocks the blood. He is so passionate, yet so gental and strong. He is hot yet sweet. The perfect guy for you.
    lol
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Yay you got Ichijo! You flounce over to him, taking your time. You give him a small kiss on the lips, but then decide to take it a step further. You press your tongue on the roof of his mouth. You let go and he gives you a playfull knock on your shoulder, making you happy.
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Yay you got Ichijo! You flounce over to him, taking your time. You give him a small kiss on the lips, but then decide to take it a step further. You press your tongue on the roof of his mouth. You let go and he gives you a playfull knock on your shoulder, making you happy.
    ew sounds gross
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:55 pm

The bottle points at Kaname..ok now you are nervous. But to your suprise, he beams at you. You reach him, taking your hand to brush his soft dark brown hair. You give him a soft kiss on the lips, his hand brushes your cheek making you want to faint. He has you sit on his lap after the kiss, making you feel on top of the world.
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

lucky
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 pm

I got the lovable Kaname Smile

I don´t understand why some people have to do the test 10.000 times -.-*
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 pm

zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm

explosive Aido again uggg

well i think Katherine was right u onley get the same over and over again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 pm