Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Bloodredhead
bitex
aiko
Katherine
Conrad Weller
aya-chan
nina
Knightmare
libra
sweetsolace
rosaever
Lisi
shizza24
juliet
18 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Empty Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

Many thanks to a dear friend that found the complete Raws, you can see there HERE

Preview posted at LJ

direct link for the previews; HERE

Added: Sagakure posted a mini summary in LJ. Many thanks Sagakure

For full translation of the chapter you can go

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t879p10-chapter-75-translation#17040

Last edited by juliet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

Post by shizza24 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:50 am

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:52 am

THANNNNNKSSSSSS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I don't understand a word but, I HATE KAIEN from now on
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:17 pm

You're my hero Juliet cheers

I also don't understand anything and on some panels I don't know who is who Cool
    But,god, does Zero point his gun at Yuuki's head?( third from the end)
    Did Yuuki and Kaname meet-I'm not sure who is standing in front of her on second picture?
    So many questions, but finally there is something bouncing
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 pm

THANK YOU!!! Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 1713890440

Now for the whole raws... Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 4155267722
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 pm

rosaever wrote:You're my hero Juliet cheers

I also don't understand anything and on some panels I don't know who is who Cool
    Did Yuuki and Kaname meet-I'm not sure who is standing in front of her on second picture?

Nothing, really thank the person that posted them on LJ, there I saw them. Second picture I thought its yagari.

Who is the at the front cover? Isaya? Cross? i can't tell..
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:17 pm

sLo_Iloveyou juls
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 pm

I love you too Lib sLo_BigBearHug , meanwhile the only thing that I can get for sure is that Takuma hapilly promotes the new tablets *wondering if he is at a nirvana state himself there LOL haha he is so happy! Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 3569010142
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:22 pm

juliet wrote:I love you too Limb, meanwhile the only thing that I can get for sure is that Takuma hapilly promotes the new tablets *wondering if he is at a nirvana state himself there LOL haha he is so happy!

I feel that Kaname-Kain interaction will give us some clues about the rest of the story. Just a feeling that it will not be a pointless chapter!!!

Was it my idea or Zero pointed his gun in Yuki's head??? scratch
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:24 pm

juliet wrote:

Nothing, really thank the person that posted them on LJ, there I saw them. Second picture I thought its yagari.

Who is the at the front cover? Isaya? Cross? i can't tell..

I think it's Isaya. He has exactly the same hair.

Because kaien cross has a ponytail hairstyle in this chapter. And cross' hair is a little bit longer.
    edit: and cross wears usually glasses.

Last edited by Lisi on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm

libra wrote:
    juliet wrote:I love you too Limb, meanwhile the only thing that I can get for sure is that Takuma hapilly promotes the new tablets *wondering if he is at a nirvana state himself there LOL haha he is so happy!

I feel that Kaname-Kain interaction will give us some clues about the rest of the story. Just a feeling that it will not be a pointless chapter!!!

Was it my idea or Zero pointed his gun in Yuki's head??? scratch

No, it was not your idea (or at least we are both having the same ideas), that's certainly BR there! even though something happened to its name LOL a little typography there but anyway...

I am sure though he is having a reason- she is preventing/or stands infront of yagari there shielding the Nighclass? I suspect - if that's connected with the incident, it seems to be irrelevant.

So few pages there to judge what is happening.

Poor Aidou he missed Kaien there rofl rofl rofl rofl does that mean perhaps that he was that close in following Kaien and getting to meet Kaname but lost him? One way or another Aido is always is a source of amusement.

@ You are right Liz, it fits more Isaya than Cross, by the way may I mention that Isaya at that pose is hot? LOL

Last edited by juliet on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Yuuki is defending Zero and asking what they intend to do to him or something. That looks like Shiki or Yagari, the hair looks too wild for Kaname, could be wrong though, as the trench coat looks like Kaname's. but I think Zero is standing with other vampires.

Kaien's anti-vampire sword looks to be burning kaname, the effect is similar to kaname's own sword, so i'm guessing thats the rejection/anti-vampire magic at work. I love the razor edge on kaien's sword.

Yeah, extreme close up of the bloody rose being pulled on Yuuki again. I'm gonna guess Zero is telling her to get out of the way again.

Yuuki and sara talk about some precious secret.

And Takuma has the blood tablets...in packet form! How odd.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Knightmare wrote:

Kaien's anti-vampire sword looks to be burning kaname, the effect is similar to kaname's own sword, so i'm guessing thats the rejection/anti-vampire magic at work. I love the razor edge on kaien's sword.

Definetely seems so! but there's a contradiction with when kaname was wielding Rido's sword (the one he had got from the hunters) when fighting Rido as a child. Perhaps this is a new addition here that Hino has forgotten and she has confused us with kaname's tolerance.

But kaien seems also wounded at a panel and then he tries to stab Kaname?

by the way what a weird position and move (the vertical one) in order to attack someone, anyway, I can't make out what happens at that panel. Is the sword passing through Kaname's coat? does not touch him or does it?

Isaya is at the windows watching, rofl rofl rofl get the popcorn please! they should be ready by now! LOL
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm confused now. xD
    The Hair looks more like Isaya's.
    And cross wears a darker coat.
    But what's with the sword?
    xD

I think yuki is defending zero from yagari.

MMMAA, i want the whole chapter. xD

HAHA juliet. rofl fresh popcorn Razz

knightmare: the tablets in packet form, because the stay longer crunchy fresh and in a good taste. rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 pm

juliet wrote:
    knightmare wrote: Kaien's anti-vampire sword looks to be burning kaname, the effect is similar to kaname's own sword, so i'm guessing thats the rejection/anti-vampire magic at work. I love the razor edge on kaien's sword.

Definetely seems so! but there's a contradiction with when kaname was wielding Rido's sword (the one he had got from the hunters) when fighting Rido as a child. Perhaps that a new addition here that Hino has forgotten and she has get us confused with kaname's tolerance.

Kaname is touching Isaya’s sword not from the hilt but from the metallic part … it’s natural to burn him … he is a vampire and the sword is an anti-vampire weapon … who says that an anti-vampire weapon can’t hurt the Kurans even if they can wield them?
    So from that scene I do not see any contradiction …

The pics I have the feeling it’s not in the correct order so maybe after Kaien stabbed Kaname he fought back …???

At the cover I think is Cross … he holds a sword …

About Yuuki … that pic is very confusing … At first I thought that behind her were some of the hunters … Zero, Kaito and Jimou (I don’t remember his name …)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:08 pm

haha.. the bloody rose gun lacks an "O" in crossing. crssing. wonder if its an imitation of zero's gun made by some fangirl. Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 215456

lol the hair definitely looks like Yuki's at first glance and the bloody rose is pointing at her brain. or not Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 215456 yes BR belongs to zero but who knows, lol @ "crssing"

oh god that slice of kaien's sword must have hurt kaname, Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 215456 it looks like he's slicing off a piece of bread lol, his sword also fits a bread slicer shape.
    oh im so glad Kaien's off touching his bleeding shoulder oh i hope it WONT heal. LOL Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 215456 and it will form some sort of gangrene.. haha

as usual the teaser is partial and sure does some good helping us know the whole story. so for now i think im going to imagine the rest.. Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 215456
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 pm

haha i saw the crssing too. wtf...

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 pm

Juliet, thanks for the link.

I think the cover is cross kaien in his earlier days as hunter.

explosive that stupid kaien he hurt my kaname. I hope kaien wounded arm will never heal and it will fall Twisted Evil

now i want the rest of the raw, it wasn't enough for me.
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

aya-chan wrote:Juliet, thanks for the link.

I think the cover is cross kaien in his earlier days as hunter.

explosive that stupid kaien he hurt my kaname. I hope kaien wounded arm will never heal and it will fall Twisted Evil

now i want the rest of the raw, it wasn't enough for me.

Very interesting idea. Maybe Hino will show us some memories. You know Cross is hurt and bleeding,and he thinks about his past-just some of my stupid thoughts rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    knightmare wrote: Kaien's anti-vampire sword looks to be burning kaname, the effect is similar to kaname's own sword, so i'm guessing thats the rejection/anti-vampire magic at work. I love the razor edge on kaien's sword.

Definetely seems so! but there's a contradiction with when kaname was wielding Rido's sword (the one he had got from the hunters) when fighting Rido as a child. Perhaps that a new addition here that Hino has forgotten and she has get us confused with kaname's tolerance.

Kaname is touching Isaya’s sword not from the hilt but from the metallic part … it’s natural to burn him … he is a vampire and the sword is an anti-vampire weapon … who says that an anti-vampire weapon can’t hurt the Kurans even if they can wield them?

The pics I have the feeling it’s not in the correct order so maybe after Kaien stabbed Kaname he fought back …???

About Yuuki … that pic is very confusing … At first I thought that behind her were some of the hunters … Zero, Kaito and Jimou (I don’t remember his name …)

Nina, you are right!
    I did not notice it! Okay contradiction postponed LOL rofl rofl rofl

the main question is why Yuuki shields the nightclass or the people standing there? what did they do or what is the problem with the hunters?

can not make out from the raws the action between Kaname-Kaien, anyway.

Liz haha yes popcorn; perhaps that's from where Isaya got the name "mere spectator" rofl rofl he is literally a mere spectator there..

as usual the teaser is partial and sure does some good helping us know the whole story. so for now i think im going to imagine the rest.

following your advice here...okay Cross got the gagrene, Kaname has a break and with Isaya eat the popcorn that the maid made, Yuuki is calling Zero "you savage, can stop toying with your gun there? can you? when are you going to learn manners ha?", and Takuma is hired for the new tablets promotion from the Chinese television; "are you tired from work, had a quarrel with your boyfriend?, are you on a diet or a full table is not enough for you? try the new improved and splendid blood tablets from Sara industry...The answer for a smile like mine"... rofl rofl rofl

@ Nina you are right, it must be Cross, the sword looks the same as that slice bread rofl sword, sweet mentioned.

OMG affraid affraid how is he cutting kaname like that? I want answers now!!
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 pm

thanks for the preview pages juliet.

i hope full raws are out soon.

it seems like isaya on front page to me. but maybe its cross .

that damn cross he hurt kaname i really hate him he has no right to. explosive Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 4155267722 who is he to stop him . just go away. yuuki instead of wasting time talking to hag sara she should stop her so called adoptive father.
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Lisi Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:28 pm

@juliet maybe kaien is cutting kaname like that, because it's more painful and hurts him more... but why is kaname just standing here and does nothing? confused

@conrad weller
    yeah. stupid kaien. i hate him.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 pm

thank you Juliet you made my day!!!! Kaien, what are you doing to my dear Kaname Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 3476048923 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 3476048923 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview 3476048923
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 pm

nina wrote:

Yeah, there's no contradiction. I was just pointing out that the burning and crackling here where he touches kaien's sword looks similar to his holding the hilt on the sword. The effect is the same here.
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/33

yeah, its definitely Kaien on the cover.

I think she is facing the hunters, apparently the guy says "oi", which is typical Yagari/hunters. I think Sara has found out Yuuki's secret and that scene probably happens before this one and now the hunters know too perhaps and are confronting Zero about it.

the last attack on kaname by kaien is super awkward, the way he holds his sword is terrible, hino draws it like a knife fight.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Lisi wrote:

@juliet maybe kaien is cutting kaname like that, because it's more painful and hurts him more... but why is kaname just standing here and does nothing? confused

I think that Kaname refuses to fight back for the obvious reasons, but perhaps after this seeing that Kaien means bussiness has to defend himself and hurts Kaien, because I can see that Kaien is hurt at one panel.

Knightmare wrote:

I think she is facing the hunters, apparently the guy says "oi", which is typical Yagari/hunters. I think Sara has found out Yuuki's secret and that scene probably happens before this one and now the hunters know too perhaps and are confronting Zero about it.

the last attack on kaname by kaien is super awkward, the way he holds his sword is terrible, hino draws it like a knife fight.

Which secret Sara found out? confused

I agree with the fight scene indeed that move is very weird (perhaps Hino is not good in fight scenes, don't know what to say)...but Kaien literally sliced Kaname...that should have hurt awfully Evil or Very Mad

@ generally about the sword's and the anti-vampire powers, the chapter when he killed Aidou's dad contradicts the chapter when Kaname faced Rido, that's the contradiction and I referred to it, not you. And Kaname was also wielding Artemis at the past and BR (If I remember correct) but back there he was wearing gloves. My ultimate suspicion is that Hino has messed it up a bit...but we shall see. Actually it makes no sense for Kaname to be injured from anti-vampire while in the past and younger he was not but what to say? That's a long discussion and it has already been written. I still have my reservations/ there was something more in that scene but what it remains unknown.

@ katherine Kaien hopefully does not hit Kaname at the heart (perhaps also for the profound reasons)...so to me it seems more like a menacing effort and not a real battle. Let's hope that we will have the complete raws tomorrow, I am very curious and I hope that this is not where hino leaves us (with kaname and Kaien ingured).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:26 pm