Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Bloodredhead
bitex
aiko
Katherine
Conrad Weller
aya-chan
nina
Knightmare
libra
sweetsolace
rosaever
Lisi
shizza24
juliet
18 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Many thanks to a dear friend that found the complete Raws, you can see there HERE

Preview posted at LJ

direct link for the previews; HERE

Added: Sagakure posted a mini summary in LJ. Many thanks Sagakure

For full translation of the chapter you can go

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t879p10-chapter-75-translation#17040

Last edited by juliet on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 5 times in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

Post by juliet Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Lisi wrote:

@juliet maybe kaien is cutting kaname like that, because it's more painful and hurts him more... but why is kaname just standing here and does nothing? confused

I think that Kaname refuses to fight back for the obvious reasons, but perhaps after this seeing that Kaien means bussiness has to defend himself and hurts Kaien, because I can see that Kaien is hurt at one panel.

Knightmare wrote:

I think she is facing the hunters, apparently the guy says "oi", which is typical Yagari/hunters. I think Sara has found out Yuuki's secret and that scene probably happens before this one and now the hunters know too perhaps and are confronting Zero about it.

the last attack on kaname by kaien is super awkward, the way he holds his sword is terrible, hino draws it like a knife fight.

Which secret Sara found out? confused

I agree with the fight scene indeed that move is very weird (perhaps Hino is not good in fight scenes, don't know what to say)...but Kaien literally sliced Kaname...that should have hurt awfully Evil or Very Mad

@ generally about the sword's and the anti-vampire powers, the chapter when he killed Aidou's dad contradicts the chapter when Kaname faced Rido, that's the contradiction and I referred to it, not you. And Kaname was also wielding Artemis at the past and BR (If I remember correct) but back there he was wearing gloves. My ultimate suspicion is that Hino has messed it up a bit...but we shall see. Actually it makes no sense for Kaname to be injured from anti-vampire while in the past and younger he was not but what to say? That's a long discussion and it has already been written. I still have my reservations/ there was something more in that scene but what it remains unknown.

@ katherine Kaien hopefully does not hit Kaname at the heart (perhaps also for the profound reasons)...so to me it seems more like a menacing effort and not a real battle. Let's hope that we will have the complete raws tomorrow, I am very curious and I hope that this is not where hino leaves us (with kaname and Kaien ingured).
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview

Post by Katherine Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 pm

juliet wrote:
    Lisi wrote:

@juliet maybe kaien is cutting kaname like that, because it's more painful and hurts him more... but why is kaname just standing here and does nothing? confused

I think that Kaname refuses to fight back for the obvious reasons, but perhaps after this seeing that Kaien means bussiness has to defend himself and hurts Kaien, because I can see that Kaien is hurt at one panel.

Knightmare wrote:

I think she is facing the hunters, apparently the guy says "oi", which is typical Yagari/hunters. I think Sara has found out Yuuki's secret and that scene probably happens before this one and now the hunters know too perhaps and are confronting Zero about it.

the last attack on kaname by kaien is super awkward, the way he holds his sword is terrible, hino draws it like a knife fight.

Which secret Sara found out? confused

I agree with the fight scene indeed that move is very weird (perhaps Hino is not good in fight scenes, don't know what to say)...but Kaien literally sliced Kaname...that should have hurt awfully Evil or Very Mad

@ generally about the sword's and the anti-vampire powers, the chapter when he killed Aidou's dad contradicts the chapter when Kaname faced Rido, that's the contradiction and I referred to it, not you. And Kaname was also wielding Artemis at the past and BR (If I remember correct) but back there he was wearing gloves. My ultimate suspicion is that Hino has messed it up a bit...but we shall see. Actually it makes no sense for Kaname to be injured from anti-vampire while in the past and younger he was not but what to say? That's a long discussion and it has already been written. I still have my reservations/ there was something more in that scene but what it remains unknown.

@ katherine Kaien hopefully does not hit Kaname at the heart (perhaps also for the profound reasons)...so to me it seems more like a menacing effort and not a real battle. Let's hope that we will have the complete raws tomorrow, I am very curious and I hope that this is not where hino leaves us (with kaname and Kaien ingured).

I hope so too Juliet, I´m so curious...but I don´t think that Kaien really tried to kill Kaname at that moment...he just tried to show him that he will fight for his goals and for the protection of Isaya...But still I don´t like what Kaien is doing Very Happy
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks for posting this. These raws are confusing. I do NOT like Kaname appearing injured, especially by Kaien Cross of all people. Why is it that it sort of looks like Rido is in some of the stills?

Also was that a still of a flashback scene of a young Kaname?

bitex
    bitex
    Human

Humor : I like anything funny

Post by bitex Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 am

Damn it Kaname is badly hurt what the hell is that cryyyyyyy
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:57 am

OMG! Thanks Juliet!!!! Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 1927775417
    Love you so much for posting!!! sLo_BigBearHug

Wow! Looks like its going to be a full chapter. Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 2555855207

Is Zero being threatened there? I wonder why? And it looks like its by Yagari too! I wonder if they know zero gave blood to Yuuki? Must have been more than aidou spying if thats the case!!!

And Kaien hurting kaname!!! Jez i'm not happy with him at all. Shouldn't he be cutting Sara's arm off not Kaname's? Cross i think needs to get his priorities sorted out and pronto!!!

And with Isaya watching, is it me or does his face seem sort of creepy?

I love the Yume pciture!!!! They look cute together as always!!! Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 812189494

With BR pointing at Yuuki. If its Zero holding the gun i believe he'd either be doing it to warn her of something or invertly protect her, otherwise it goes against his giving yuuki blood. It would be a major contradiction really. Its curious though. Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 594618053

Yuuki doesnt look a bit impressed by whatever Sara is saying to her. Sara annoy the hell out of me. Come on yuuki just kick her ass already!!!

Hmm...and takuma with the new BT's. That doesnt look good at all. Shiki don't take any!!!! Back away slowly or better still slap takuma and see if you can bring him to his sense's!!!

I hope the full raws come out soon. This preview brings up more questions than answering them. So curious to see!!!
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 am

Honestly.... I daresay it almost looks like the vampire council. Quite even possibly rido there for zero and I think the gun to yuukis head is possibly a council member trying to use an attempted hunter make weapon to either abduct here or order her to stand down.

But again that just me thinking politics again. X.x
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    zeroxyuuki43ver
    Human

Post by zeroxyuuki43ver Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:05 am

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 1098764838 kaein slashes kaname that was awesome

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 707342981
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 am

Added: Sagakure posted a mini summary in LJ. Thank you very much SGK...

link: http://sagakure.livejournal.com/370386.html#cutid1
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:15 am

Thank you for posting the summary. Omg, I do NOT want the sacrifice of Kaname!!! I'm hoping he's safe...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 am

Many thanks to a dear friend that found the complete Raws, you can see them HERE
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:40 am

juliet wrote:Many thanks to a dear friend that found the complete Raws, you can see them HERE

sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 am

thank you Smile

Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 3307848339

i hope kaname won't sacrifice his life for yuki!
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 am

I think he won't need to sacrifise himself at the end!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 pm

libra wrote:I think he won't need to sacrifise himself at the end!

Yuuki has to stop him! we are heading for a twist here!! probably Kaname scares us in this chapter with his intentions of the past but perhaps that's a part that is left to be better explained since we can't know if the same thining applies still today. Is he still thinking the same? This is a point that I did not understand.

Even though in order to be reffered its highly possible.

Even if it does I am sure, that Hino inserts that revelation here, exactly in order to twist it latter on. From a first glimpse there, do not have more to add. Japanese raws may provide a better explanation to all of us.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I totally agree with you juls. Hino-sensei wouldn't reveal something like that in this way if not for twisting it later.
    Waiting for a translation to see what's going on in the rest of the chapter ;)

**Is Kaname indeed intended to sacrifice himself in order to make sure that his beloved Yuki will be safe and happy???

WoW I already feel so much more in love with him Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 812189494 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 812189494 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 812189494 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 812189494 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 812189494
    soulkeeper_pol
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by soulkeeper_pol Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I dont think there is a point anymore on sacrificing his life to turn Yuuki human. Maybe before when Yuuki's identity was still a secret and no one knew about her being a pureblood except for a select few who had no intentions of harming her. But since Yuuki is already a known pureblood princess in society, turning her into a weak human as well as loosing Kaname's protection all in one would be a dumb move. And Kaname is not dumb, which is why he is revising his methods I suppose. I mean, what does turning Yuuki human really do? Just disguise her right? It doesnt really mean that her blood will loose all its usefulness. Even before when she was human, her blood still remained special to the point of drawing a lot of vampires including Aidou. So turning her human now would just render her vulnerable, right?
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 pm

soulkeeper_pol wrote: I mean, what does turning Yuuki human really do? Just disguise her right? It doesnt really mean that her blood will loose all its usefulness. Even before when she was human, her blood still remained special to the point of drawing a lot of vampires including Aidou. So turning her human now would just render her vulnerable, right?

That's absolutely right!!!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 pm

soulkeeper_pol wrote:I dont think there is a point anymore on sacrificing his life to turn Yuuki human. Maybe before when Yuuki's identity was still a secret and no one knew about her being a pureblood except for a select few who had no intentions of harming her. But since Yuuki is already a known pureblood princess in society, turning her into a weak human as well as loosing Kaname's protection all in one would be a dumb move. And Kaname is not dumb, which is why he is revising his methods I suppose. I mean, what does turning Yuuki human really do? Just disguise her right? It doesnt really mean that her blood will loose all its usefulness. Even before when she was human, her blood still remained special to the point of drawing a lot of vampires including Aidou. So turning her human now would just render her vulnerable, right?

Exactly vampires would still exist around her - and would also know who she was, even if she did not remember, in reality anybody could tell her.

So that's really dumb...

So the question is; Kaname did have that intention but is it still an intention?

It could actually be an intention he used to have (when for example Yuri's seal would break and Yuuki would be in the verge of remembering) but he did not fulfilled.

Now to make her human? what for? when everybody knows who she is and if in any case something made the spell to break again she would be in immediate danger...

I do not know that plan does not sound solid.
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:13 pm

I agree with you all. Turning Yuuki to human again,would make only sense if all vampires( not only purebloods) would be killed,because as you said she won't be safe and this all " it's for Yuuki's sake" would be strange. But if all vampires wouldn't exist,there is no need for Vampire hunters etc. So I hope Hino revealed this only to build a tension.
    At first raws I didn't recognize that there is a picture of chibi KanamexYuuki-how cute [img]Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 M032[/img]

Now we have to wait for translation.I want to know exactly about what Yuuki and Rima and Sara and Yuuki are talking.

One more thing I forgot to add-did anyone notice,that at page 10 Kaname has two different eyes? -first I was like what scratch but then when it was revealed that he possesed Touma, I thought maybe this is because of that.
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Not sure if someone else has already posted this, but full raws are now up at lj http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/960871.html?view=6840167#t6840167

Thanks so much to clicheforfun for posting it up!

It's all in chinese but I've started translating. Should have something in a couple of hours Smile Please be patient for a little while longer ^^
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Ah! Thanks for the raws and the summary! Finally the raws!!!!! I was ready to explode haha …

Totally agree with all of you! I think Kaname has been thinking when he was a child that he might have to turn Yuuki into human himself IF Juuri’s spell wouldn’t last … and that’s why Cross said I’m glad it didn’t turn out that way.

Now IF Kaname’s intention is still the same is blurred but even so as soulkeeper_pol pointed out already that would be a stupid plan for many reasons.

Well anyway I’m so glad that Hino “revealed” that! Actually she has burned out that possibility so beautifully haha! I was so bored reading the same “theory” that Yuuki will be turned again into human in the end! Now we can be almost sure that this isn’t going to happen!!!!!! YAY finally!

Thank you witlessfoll for your efforts! cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 pm

nina wrote:Ah! Thanks for the raws and the summary! Finally the raws!!!!! I was ready to explode haha …

Totally agree with all of you! I think Kaname has been thinking when he was a child that he might have to turn Yuuki into human himself IF Juuri’s spell wouldn’t last … and that’s why Cross said I’m glad it didn’t turn out that way.

Now IF Kaname’s intention is still the same is blurred but even so as soulkeeper_pol pointed out already that would be a stupid plan for many reasons.

Well anyway I’m so glad that Hino “revealed” that! Actually she has burned out that possibility so beautifully haha! I was so bored reading the same “theory” that Yuuki will be turned again into human in the end! Now we can be almost sure that this isn’t going to happen!!!!!! YAY finally!

Thank you witlessfoll for your efforts! cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers Exactly!! witlessfool, thank you very, very much!!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:43 pm

rosaever wrote: I agree with you all. Turning Yuuki to human again,would make only sense if all vampires( not only purebloods) would be killed,because as you said she won't be safe and this all " it's for Yuuki's sake" would be strange. But if all vampires wouldn't exist,there is no need for Vampire hunters etc. So I hope Hino revealed this only to build a tension.
    At first raws I didn't recognize that there is a picture of chibi KanamexYuuki-how cute [img]Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 M032[/img]

Now we have to wait for translation.I want to know exactly about what Yuuki and Rima and Sara and Yuuki are talking.

One more thing I forgot to add-did anyone notice,that at page 10 Kaname has two different eyes? -first I was like what scratch but then when it was revealed that he possesed Touma, I thought maybe this is because of that.

Good. You are thinking reasonably haha.. Razz I also think the same.

I think its best for everyone to hold their horses and wait for other translations, some of them may not be accurate. just like Kaname "getting hurt" Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 44660 too bad, but it was actually TOUMA... Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 215456

haha I imagine how this have made some people nearly happy... Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 215456

anyway.

@raws
    I heard from a friend that Kaname was thinking about sacrificing himself to turn Yuki into human in that flashback when they were kids..but its only a theory. its not sure. lol. and kaname said that when he was young.
    Though somehow I can already tell what some fans will conclude from this one XD
    Kaname is taunting Kaien and get on his nerves, so when the hunter finally attacks him, and very cleverly so, he kills Touma instead, who was "used" by Kaname.
    Yuki didn't protect Zero from anything, she misunderstood what the hunters wanted, and it was just a meeting from all of them instead of ganging up on Zero. pfft. And when she made a simple comment about Zero being kind and gentle for not wanting to kill everyone, Zero pointed his gun to her as if a way of thank you (LOL ) ok maybe he is irritated being complimented that much or his impulses went straight for his gun as though he doesnt know how else to react, Yuki says he can shoot her since HA could've killed her if they want. i dont think he has enough balls to shoot her, and his gun also looks like an imitation (LOL) what is hino thinking leaving out the "O" in "crossing" I wonder if this is a clue to the endgame couple....

LOL. Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter  Full 75 Raws -Link to Mini Summary and 75 Preview - Page 2 215456
    ok enough rant... I will wait for witless fool to see the difference between Japanese>chinese>english translation Smile
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:16 pm

thanks witlessfoool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

maybe someone replaced zero's gun with a toygun to make him weak? rofl
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

I thing Bloody Rose was always missing an "o" from "crossing" scratch scratch scratch scratch
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry guys, I've underestimated how long 40 pages actually is. I'm almost there. I swear! Just a few more pages and I'm done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:25 pm