Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Bar_left59%What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Bar_left27%What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Bar_left15%What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
juliet
Shirayuki
6 posters

What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending?

Shirayuki
    Shirayuki
    Human

Humor : logical twist.
    Warning ZoneWhat is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Dropsoa

What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Empty What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending?

Post by Shirayuki Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm just collecting the ideas from all the fans and comparing them all. Because, you know, Hino Matsuri's mind is somewhat unpredicted and surprising her readers.
    In my opinion, there's a hint of ZeroxYuuki in the end. How? Well, I'm just seeing this from those recent chapters of VK. Eventhough I do support YuukiXKaname.

Now, my opinion is that Kaname's way of plan is " I should have ended all the things I've started". I remember the incident when he was in the past as the ancestor of Kuran family. And thus, he still loves Yuuki deeply, in which he was dreaming when Yuuki was being bitten/or killed(?) by Rido and her blood scattered on the floor. He bent down and licked it. Vampire's rule is that they only drink the blood from their beloved ones. The thought of Kaname's death in the end is saddening me, but I doubt that it will be happened. Well, everyone has their own weakness, right? Including Kaname himself.

What's your opinion guys?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Empty Re: What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending?

Post by juliet Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Hello Azure and welcome, they are a lot to say and to discuss about Kaname's plan and the expected ending...anyway..

my personal expectation is that Hino somehow fulfills the co-existence idea because underneath the love triangle or anything else, this co-existence seems in reality to be the main conflict or fight of good against evil in VK..

the manga begins as such introducing Cross Academy, the function that it serves with its creation and also a situation given to us like granted; that there is war that is going on at the background of history centuries now.

So I am expecting Hino to close the circle that she opened there and to at least if not achieve coexistence in great scale, set the foundation where it will apply.

Now about Kaname, Yuuki and Zero, I am keeping the fact that they are both keys (as Hino had stated) for co-existence and so I doubt that Hino will kill anyone of them as both three will be the main columns, despite the clues that Hino provides here and there; at the first arc it was Zero's life at stake, Yuuki and Kaname saved him, now is Kaname's, I think the script shall balance.

And about the final couple I want to believe that it will be Yume because of all the strife and the fight that Kaname has been going through, being mainly lonely in all of these difficulties.

And because now the main conflict again focuses on Kaname and Yuuki as with Kaname's departure the boundaries of their relationship are on test. I think that they shall make their circle too and Hino will end what she has started and continued for more than 13 volumes. Razz
    Shirayuki
    Shirayuki
    Human

Humor : logical twist.

What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Empty Re: What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending?

Post by Shirayuki Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Very Happy

I'm supporting Yume, anyway. XD
    I also think that the relationship between those three would be like Haruka, Juuri and Kaien in the past. :O (exception for Zero's cold behavior)

You're also right when you said that those three are co-existence in this story. Killing one of main characters is rarely happened, so I highly doubt this problem. Hino-san won't disappoint those readers by killing Kaname in her story. I've seen some opinions which state that Kaname would be dead in the end, so I'd oppose those. ><

I'm curious about what will Yuuki do next, since she has just entered the world of purebloods. And, does Sara like Kaname? I just feel that she is suspicious for some unknown reasons, but the same as Kaname, she aims for more power I think. (Even she killed her own fiancee and take the heart of Hanadagi)

The difference is, somewhat, Kaname's goal is to protect Yuuki from all the harms which can be happened to her.

also, sorry for entering this topic in the wrong section. Pardon my carelessness Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Shirayuki wrote:Very Happy

I'm supporting Yume, anyway. XD
    I also think that the relationship between those three would be like Haruka, Juuri and Kaien in the past. :O (exception for Zero's cold behavior)

You're also right when you said that those three are co-existence in this story. Killing one of main characters is rarely happened, so I highly doubt this problem. Hino-san won't disappoint those readers by killing Kaname in her story. I've seen some opinions which state that Kaname would be dead in the end, so I'd oppose those. ><

I'm curious about what will Yuuki do next, since she has just entered the world of purebloods. And, does Sara like Kaname? I just feel that she is suspicious for some unknown reasons, but the same as Kaname, she aims for more power I think. (Even she killed her own fiancee and take the heart of Hanadagi)

The difference is, somewhat, Kaname's goal is to protect Yuuki from all the harms which can be happened to her.

also, sorry for entering this topic in the wrong section. Pardon my carelessness Sad

its ok now...in order to add to your post something and avoid double posting, press the edit button underneath it...you will get used to it...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 pm

In fanbook say that kaname, yuuki and zero are the key to co-existence. In the end, the co-existence the kuran's wanted will happen.
    And I doubt Hino will kill any of the main characters.

About Yuuki and zero, and don't see them heading to a romantic relationship. on contraire, in my opinion they are heading to a nice friendship.

Hino already presented Maria as a possible lover for Zero: maria voice her interes toward zero, and in the next chapter she approached him. I don't say that at the end of vk zero will be over hills with Maria, but it's possible for hino to let an open ending for them, such as:
    - they spend a lot of time together and even have fun - zero won't be alone, and even if the love won't bloom suddenly it will come in the end.

For yume...I hope they will repopulate pureblood species rofl

I am worried for Takuma, since he's trapped in sara's clutch - I hope he will be okay
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:59 am

juliet wrote:Hello Azure and welcome, they are a lot to say and to discuss about Kaname's plan and the expected ending...anyway..

my personal expectation is that Hino somehow fulfills the co-existence idea because underneath the love triangle or anything else, this co-existence seems in reality to be the main conflict or fight of good against evil in VK..

the manga begins as such introducing Cross Academy, the function that it serves with its creation and also a situation given to us like granted; that there is war that is going on at the background of history centuries now.

So I am expecting Hino to close the circle that she opened there and to at least if not achieve coexistence in great scale, set the foundation where it will apply.

Now about Kaname, Yuuki and Zero, I am keeping the fact that they are both keys (as Hino had stated) for co-existence and so I doubt that Hino will kill anyone of them as both three will be the main columns, despite the clues that Hino provides here and there; at the first arc it was Zero's life at stake, Yuuki and Kaname saved him, now is Kaname's, I think the script shall balance.

And about the final couple I want to believe that it will be Yume because of all the strife and the fight that Kaname has been going through, being mainly lonely in all of these difficulties.

And because now the main conflict again focuses on Kaname and Yuuki as with Kaname's departure the boundaries of their relationship are on test. I think that they shall make their circle too and Hino will end what she has started and continued for more than 13 volumes. Razz
    queen
    I agree with you because certainly in the begining hino-sensei concentrated more the history on zero's arc,and now that we are on the 15° volume she's concentrating on Kaname's history and past,after all we still have to discover what Sara knows about his secret...that yuuki don't know...
    The only change is that NOW Yuuki is the black queen/kaname remains the black king but Sara appears to take place shizuka's seat on being the white queen and the game begins again...
    Now the only way is to end with a YUME Couple,cause i think the same as you,after being lonely all those years,Kaname deserves some company...
    and the love that he only felt was by Yuuki's side,since the're childhood...
    ok That's my conclusion for the ending...a YUME ending What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? 651225598 ...what do you think ain't i right? What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? 919404167
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhat is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 05, 2012 1:48 pm

THEY are key to co-existence so everything will end good for hunters and vampires but i am not sure of main characters,i hope no one of them will die and live happily,yuuki with kaname and zero possibly with maria. cheers
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 05, 2012 2:05 pm

The first volume of Vk started with Yuuki Zero and Kaname
    Spoiler:
    In the first part there was the Zero's trouble. Now there is the Kaname&Yuuki's trouble...so I expect that Hino-san will make another 20 volumes of Vampire Knight!!! There such a lot of unresolved mysteries yet!!!!
    Yeah
    THEY are key to co-existence
    Absolutely!
    If anyone of these 3 will die (even if I'm a Zeky,I could not accept the dead of one of them)...
    They must co-existe!! What is your expectation of Vampire Knight's ending? 4155267722

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:03 am