Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left59%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left27%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left15%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
XxContradictionsxX
Anneliezz
Yuki_kuran12345
kanachanimmortal
Yuki Kuran
Narutomanga1234
Bloodredhead
mariangie
aya-chan
lililovelilica
Katherine
juliet
Maria Kuran
rosaever
Akaruisama
Rikana-hime
20 posters

The most intelligent character?

Poll

The most intelligent character is...

[ 27 ]
    The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left93%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left7%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left0%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_left0%The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 29
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Warning ZoneThe most intelligent character? - Page 2 Dropsoa

The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Empty The most intelligent character?

Post by Rikana-hime Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who do you think that is the most intelligent and very clever one? And why?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Empty Re: The most intelligent character?

Post by juliet Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Narutomanga1234 wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:Right. Aidou is another very intelligent character in VK. He was even named a genious in one episode of anime. Unfortunatelly we cannot compare the intelligence of Hanabusa and Aidou because they are not on the same level of mature and intelectual development.

i dont get what u mean Hanabusa and Aidou arent hanabusa and aidou same person lol?

Sure. It was my mistake. I was thinking about Kaname and Aidou!

we should have added Aidou at the poll..you are right about that!

In reality , I expect a person who had lived for 10,000 years to know a lot of things . Kaname is kind of jack of all trades . After all the fanbook called his main abilities as " Almighty " . Fun to know he knows not only how to be a King . But had abilities as mad scientist , chessmaster prodigy and manicurist as well . At least he would not be unemployed for lack of working skills .

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Let me see Kuran's manicure saloon with Kaname doing the pedicure, Yuuki preparing the cookies, Aidou creating mixes of color for the nails....

also due to premonitions Kaname could be a psychic...you know "Ah let me tell you your fortune...m...mist covers your moves...throw a dollar here to clarify the mist..."

rofl rofl rofl
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

The most intelligent character? - Page 2 Empty Re: The most intelligent character?

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:26 pm

His 10000 years weren't enough to improve his drawing skills. I guess he would never be hired to do something like this rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh God!!! I can´t stop laugh!!! rofl rofl rofl
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Too bad nobody told Kaname to take drawing classes yet . don\'t speak Of course because they fear his bad humor . The most intelligent character? - Page 2 1960618621 explosive He would need 10,000 more years to be able to draw decently. affraid But he would try to improve if Yuuki told him to take classes with her . sFun_cheerleader2 HAAAAAAA!!!!!! The most intelligent character? - Page 2 3569010142 The most intelligent character? - Page 2 1713890440 The most intelligent character? - Page 2 778471282 Imagine Kaname being a proper student trying to improve his drawing skills . The most intelligent character? - Page 2 3622367455 crazy Just to impress Yuuki without success . The most intelligent character? - Page 2 3428452064 The most intelligent character? - Page 2 3887309346 And Yuukin saying to him is his fault she inherited bad drawing genes . rofl The most intelligent character? - Page 2 3371568520 aha

Not a good idea for Kaname to try to get a work as a painter yet ! geek rofl rofl rofl Unless it is painting houses . The most intelligent character? - Page 2 707342981 But the manicurist work is always open ! rofl rofl rofl
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

His 10000 years weren't enough to improve his drawing skills. I guess he would never be hired to do something like this rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Oh God!!! I can´t stop laugh!!! rofl rofl rofl
    Yeah that's hilarious... rofl rofl rofl rofl maybe Hino-sensei wants to tell us that even incredible people are weak at something? scratch
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 am

Maybe Kaname have returned to Academy to learn drawings! It would be hilarous. Yuuki and Kaname in the desk, Zero with Bloody Rose with his hand saying: draw it properly, you blood sucker...!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Akaruisama wrote:Maybe Kaname have returned to Academy to learn drawings! It would be hilarous. Yuuki and Kaname in the desk, Zero with Bloody Rose with his hand saying: draw it properly, you blood sucker...!

And Kaname would try to draw it properly because he doesn´t want to lose against Zero Smile

Maybe he will take some color and he thinks that drawing into Zero´s face will be funny...Yuuki has to stop that color-fight (I can imagine cute pictures^^)
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:Maybe Kaname have returned to Academy to learn drawings! It would be hilarous. Yuuki and Kaname in the desk, Zero with Bloody Rose with his hand saying: draw it properly, you blood sucker...!

And Kaname would try to draw it properly because he doesn´t want to lose against Zero Smile

Maybe he will take some color and he thinks that drawing into Zero´s face will be funny...Yuuki has to stop that color-fight (I can imagine cute pictures^^)

I can imagine Hino-sensei drawing this as a bonus story rofl And do you remember how Kaname rip posters with his face in election story. Maybe he was frustrated, because he know he would never learn how to draw rofl
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Kaname's the one who can make everything perfect(except drawing)
    but aside from that...he was a doctor and maybe manicure...he studied economy and maybe many other things...we don't have to vote...Kaname's the most intelligent character in vampire knight world The most intelligent character? - Page 2 1713890440
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I can imagine Hino-sensei drawing this as a bonus story rofl And do you remember how Kaname rip posters with his face in election story. Maybe he was frustrated, because he know he would never learn how to draw rofl

If Hino-sensei drwas this kind of special I will totally freak out!! I can imagine it very cute...when they are fighting it is so cute^^ I love them Smile
    Kaname can do everything, drawing will be one of his abilities too, well after 2000 years of training from now on, every night at 7 p.m for 3 hours^^ poor Yuuki won´t be able to see him so often ;)

Kaname's the one who can make everything perfect(except drawing)
    but aside from that...he was a doctor and maybe manicure...he studied economy and maybe many other things...we don't have to vote...Kaname's the most intelligent character in vampire knight world

haven´t you already answered that question yet?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneThe most intelligent character? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:03 pm

is that even a ques,kaname duh... sSig_DOH
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 am

i think kaname but aido act stupid alot . he some how a boy genius The most intelligent character? - Page 2 803743774
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Even though we haven't seen much of her, I'd say the ancestor woman is the smartest character..
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 am

i say Kaname. He's a wise guy, using Zero as a chess peice because of his attatchment to Yuuki, revealing to Yuuki only some of his past with the hooded women, but still sealing away enough not to show his plans. He seems to be always a couple zillion steps ahead of everyone. O...The intelligence of a pureblood.... almost..
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 am

Kaname by far. 2nd place though is maybe....Sara?
    Encouraging Zero to be on her side (even temporarily)is a smart move. And i think running to Yuuki. She is playing pretty well(HA are against Kaname..She's building an army of young...girl lol. and She has a line through Takuma for the senate), but her big mistake is that she is giving Zero's hatred to much credit & Kaname is not getting enough credit , she's underestimating his powers if she thinks Zero alone can kill Kaname (a Pureblood)
    He's a ancestor, his powers are beyond powerful. And Sara is still a pureblood, i think she forgot, Zero isn't into PB. When the time is right, he'll try to take her down as well, and hopefully for her- that requires him not drinking Kaname's & Yuuki's blood anytime soon. (And even the three teaming up) Or else i'm afraid that she is done for. Literally.

Fine of Fate
    Fine of Fate
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Irony: There is nothing better than poetic justice!

Post by Fine of Fate Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 am

MorningStar wrote:Kaname by far. 2nd place though is maybe....Sara?
    Encouraging Zero to be on her side (even temporarily)is a smart move. And i think running to Yuuki. She is playing pretty well(HA are against Kaname..She's building an army of young...girl lol. and She has a line through Takuma for the senate), but her big mistake is that she is giving Zero's hatred to much credit & Kaname is not getting enough credit , she's underestimating his powers if she thinks Zero alone can kill Kaname (a Pureblood)
    He's a ancestor, his powers are beyond powerful. And Sara is still a pureblood, i think she forgot, Zero isn't into PB. When the time is right, he'll try to take her down as well, and hopefully for her- that requires him not drinking Kaname's & Yuuki's blood anytime soon. (And even the three teaming up) Or else i'm afraid that she is done for. Literally.

I think Sara has more cunning plans than that. Sara gave Zero her blood ans Kaname stated that "The blood of a pureblood will always belong to that pureblood." There is a very big chance that once they reach Sara that saying will come into play somehow.
    Kaname is DEFINITELY the most intelligent character, but number two can be discussed. Smile
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I complete my list of the most clever and smart characters in Vk:
    1) Kaname without doubts! xD He's the most old characters...(more than 10,000 years!!! And he's keeping very good xD)....I think that if he wouldn't be a vampire he will be an amazing layer!! xD
    2)Aidou cause he's called the genious (it's written in the fanbook) but his problems it's that he doesn't want to work and search a serious job...he prefers to stay near Yuki-chan...Maybe he could be a very famous comic!!! xD He has the right style IMO XD
    3) Zero is smart as well! Not as the same level as Kaname but he is not stupid...he is only a little impulsive...!!! ^^'
    God forgive them because they doesn't know what they are going to do do...! XD
    Yuki...mmhh I don't know I think she is smart but I don't want add her in the list....Don't tell me why...!! It's enough to see the first anime's series!! xD She doesn't know anything about Vampires,Purebloods Vampires,....only in the second arc she improve!!! Thanks to Kaname ^^'
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:02 pm

its kaname because till now his every move got successful,he wanted to make yuuki against him and he successfully did that,wow what a guy??she is being easily manipulated by him till the time where yuuki have to kill him.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:13 pm

baby its kuran,the kaname kuran. The most intelligent character? - Page 2 131249377

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 am