Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Code Geass Question?!? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Code Geass Question?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Code Geass Question?!? Bar_left59%Code Geass Question?!? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Code Geass Question?!? Bar_left27%Code Geass Question?!? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Code Geass Question?!? Bar_left15%Code Geass Question?!? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
Divine Rose
Akaruisama
Katherine
mariangie
Mikan_chan
Maria Kuran
10 posters

Code Geass Question?!?

Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...
    Warning ZoneCode Geass Question?!? Dropsoa

Code Geass Question?!? Empty Code Geass Question?!?

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 am

I just finish to see, code geass, and i end up crying becuase of lulu death, and i still can´t believe, and there is proof of he still alive in youtube, and what C.c told to the end?!? You opinion plis? confused
    Mikan_chan
    Human

Code Geass Question?!? Empty Re: Code Geass Question?!?

Post by Mikan_chan Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:29 am

Even if Lulu dies in there.. Inside our heart he is still Burning Fire!!! explosive Crying or Very sad [code][quote]
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 am

Mikan_chan wrote:Even if Lulu dies in there.. Inside our heart he is still Burning Fire!!! explosive Crying or Very sad

jajaja yes you are right that make me feel better!!! Code Geass Question?!? 36224405 Thanks!!! Code Geass Question?!? 1027281640
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 am

Maria Kuran wrote:I just finish to see, code geass, and i end up crying becuase of lulu death, and i still can´t believe, and there is proof of he still alive in youtube, and what C.c told to the end?!? You opinion plis? confused

How I see happens in reality near the end of Code Geass :

Remember the ninja bodyguard of Lelouch ( sorry but don't remember her name ) ? She was always disguising as Lelouch . Similar body frame and height .

Another thing , remember the Chinese guy with the Geass power situation at the amusement park . When Lelouch could basically predict all his movement and dialogues . Making believe that guy he was at the range of his Geass . But the chinese guy was wrong . and felt for Lelouch trap .

My idea is Lelouch actually predicted close enough what would happen to him during the parade event . So he made his ninja bodyguard took his place in the float . Disguised as him . Made a speech with the things that were expected from him to say in the event of him being killed . Order his bodyguard to play that recording with his final dying speech in the event something happened . After his " death " , Lelouch just dissapeared to living in anonymatous with CC in the country .

Lelough indeed planned to be the scapegoat for all the " sins " of the Brittanian Empire . But I think he was smart enough to get a loophole from which he could escape from this nightmare . To at last finding a place to be free from all those responsability . But at the same time , avoiding a real death . Basically faking his death and getting a new identity for start a new .

The version I saw at Cartoon Network had the same epilogue scene you mention watching at Youtube .
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:32 pm

I think too that he found a loophole...but not with the bodyguard...somehow it´s not what I´m thinking of (so great that there are so many opinions out there where people are discussing if he died or continued her life with C.C.)

well the directors wanted us to think about it. Is lelouch the person at the end with C.C., to who is she talking, we will never know the answers to that but there are preditions like the one that C.C. gave her code to Lelouch who survives Suzaku´s attack and that this is the reason why Nunally can see his thoughts at the end....I can´t decide, it´s possible but it doesn´t make me happy too....

I can´t decide maybe you will give me a great hint
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 am

I always think Lelouch lives longer in alternative reality where C.C. can meet him. It was a cause she has agreed on her eternal life.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 am

Akaruisama wrote:I always think Lelouch lives longer in alternative reality where C.C. can meet him. It was a cause she has agreed on her eternal life.

yes i hope so!!!!
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:29 am

Well, I always just understood it as that Lelouch had died. Until I got on the internet I didn't think he had survived at all. lol!
    Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 am

Divine Rose wrote:Well, I always just understood it as that Lelouch had died. Until I got on the internet I didn't think he had survived at all. lol!

I co-sign with you Divine!! lol!

I feel the same on my end. I always thought that "Lelouch death" is the conclusion that sums up everything that he wanted. I dont think he will use 'some-other' to die in his place nor will he 'fake his death'. I think that Lelouch death was 'epic' enough to suit his character, and although i love him alot, but his death is in a way my 'respect' for him (in all the sacrifices) he put in for 'everyone'..

On the bright side, Lelouch dying might even be 'his happiness in the end', as i dont think he will be happy if he 'lived on' with this curse nor will he be happy if he lived on *hiding on his end*

So i have my own belief to this ending. A little offtopic here but, at least he can be with Shirley in the afterlife Code Geass Question?!? 919404167

... >> Code Geass Question?!? 4150079169 <<
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 am

Kikotsukino wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:Well, I always just understood it as that Lelouch had died. Until I got on the internet I didn't think he had survived at all. lol!

I feel the same on my end. I always thought that "Lelouch death" is the conclusion that sums up everything that he wanted. I dont think he will use 'some-other' to die in his place nor will he 'fake his death'. I think that Lelouch death was 'epic' enough to suit his character, and although i love him alot, but his death is in a way my 'respect' for him (in all the sacrifices) he put in for 'everyone'..

On the bright side, Lelouch dying might even be 'his happiness in the end', as i dont think he will be happy if he 'lived on' with this curse nor will he be happy if he lived on *hiding on his end*

So i have my own belief to this ending. A little offtopic here but, at least he can be with Shirley in the afterlife Code Geass Question?!? 919404167

And I co-sign with you Kiko!! lol!

I felt the same way about Lelouch's death, and thought it was best for him, like you said. And, I agree, I don't think Lelouch would use another or fake it. It was epic and suit him perfectly. I think it was respect for him as well. And when he died he was thinking of everyone.

I think it was his happiness in the end too. I don't think he would have been happy living on as well.

I have my own belief and it is the same as yours. Yes, at least he can be with Shirley. That thought makes it a beautiful and happy end to me. wub

And also with me too: Code Geass Question?!? 4150079169 lol!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Kikotsukino wrote:

Of course, I agree with you. I was thinking about his further life in alternative reality in more metaphorical meaning. He died truly but the ending of anime gives us a hope that in his world death is not absolute end. Those words of C.C. are mysterious but we know she can see further and deepere than a rest of humans.
    I think this ending is totally perfect. Lelouch has won in the end in his last battle. Even if his friends was convinced about his guilty.
    Alwin
    Human

Post by Alwin Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 am

he must be alive in my mind explosive lol
    code geass is one of my favourite manga http://www.mangahere.com/search.php?name=code+geass+
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 pm

When I first watched the anime ending, I literally didn't expect him to sacrifice himself to bring people together as one. I was so utterly surprised that I could barely breathe but at the same time I was uncontrollably sniffing. Even my boyfriend was tearing up <--- xD (he trapped me with the series, knowing I'd like a big baby)

It was so emotional and I never thought Lelouch would do that.

From the anime ending, I think CC was just talking to herself and no one else as she recollects her memory of the events. I think she understands Lelouch.

While I love Lelouch (really), I think his death brought peace to him. Lelouch went through so much, losing those that he cared and loved, making countless death and life decision just so his sister could have a place on Earth to live happily and peacefully, which she ended up doing in the end. It was Lelouch's only wish. However, to achieve this he ended many lives doing things the Lelouch we know (in the academy) wouldn't do. Shirley's and Euphie's deaths must really hit, especially Shirley whom despite everything still loved Lulu.

It is just so sad. And as much as I don't really like tragic endings, this one was epic and nothing else would have been better IMO.

dark_lolita
    dark_lolita
    Human

Post by dark_lolita Tue May 14, 2013 11:31 pm

I'd rather he wasn't alive, it would sort of remove from the dramatic impact and sadness of his sacrifice/ending if you just gave him a convenient "out". It's the same with Spike at the end of Cowboy Bebop. Lelouch's plan is far less impactful if he gave himself some convenient escape from being sacrificed at the end. Having them having survived their endings ruins the drama and beauty of the endings, turning it into DBZ or something. A good series needs to be willing to have characters die and die for good.
    It's not that I dislike characters like Lelouch, Light, Spike, etc., in fact I quite like them...that's why I think it cheapens the characters and their story arcs to have them magically having survived.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 am

I totally agree.

I love Lelouch, but I don't know if a life after all of this will bring him peace. I can see him living somewhere where nobody knows him...just a quiet, simple life...but then again, like you said, it feels like his character is cheapened. Everyone deserves a second chance of course, though I think the ending is perfect the way it is. Everyone know knows Lelouch will remember him as him and those who don't will remember him as Zero.

Heard people saying he became immortal and went away to live with CC. IMO, I don't think he will really enjoy immortality while all his friends eventually will die away, even if CC by his side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:35 pm