Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_left59%Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_left27%Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_left15%Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
ItsakindaMagic
juliet
Kikotsukino
solar
nina
Divine Rose
Anneliezz
aya-chan
iiXerxes
caela
Knightmare
mariangie
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
Akaruisama
lililovelilica
Narutomanga1234
21 posters

Dissapointed in chapter 79

Narutomanga1234
    Human

Warning ZoneDissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Dropsoa

Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty Dissapointed in chapter 79

Post by Narutomanga1234 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Did anyone feel dissapointed in the new chapter? If so pls describe why. (For me i felt dissapointed because there is not much KanameXYuuki action Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dissapointed in chapter 79

Post by Katherine Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Actually we did learn something from Kaname, I was quite interested and pleased to learn something new about his "sin". But everyone keeps trying to say its not even true...eh, whatever but I believe it.

I won´t post the links to the pages in the manga where you can see that it isn´t true again...you can find them in a lot of threads, just keep your eyes open ooooh

Furthermore think about the following sentence and give an answer to it:

" We already know what Kaname is trying to do...what is Yuuki to Kaname and how far would he go to protect her (and keep her away from him so that she is safe)?"

Well, he has gone to extremes in the past, but I just don't understand the widely used theory of him trying to get her to hate him to protect her. I see no cause for that as of yet.

By the way, your sig picture is the vampire diaries right? To be honest, I did read the books and loved them,(though its been awhile) the television series made Damon ( i think thats his name) just as beautiful as he was described in the book, but as with edward from twilight, they ruined the other main guys image... ( i can't remember his name) I tried watching a couple eps of the series when it started but I couldn't stand it since it changed so much from the book and basically only kept the character names the same. But despite that, is it really a good series? Not cheesy is it?

Hello again, I will try to explain why I think like that (it´s only my opinion and because of that it´s not objective, don´t take it for granted Smile You have the freedom to decide yourself)

Are you in a relationship? Or in love with someone...well from my perspective I would try to protect my boyfriend from evil things, I want to take everything that hurts or overexert him away from him, that´s only natural if you care for someone so much, you don´t want the person you like to have problems because of you...

well that was in general, in our normal human life, but we have to look in detail at vampires now...
    Kaname is in love with Yuuki, I don´t want to fight about the topic if Yuuki loves him too but that doesn´t matter here at all...his feelings for Yuuki are really extreme, she is the person who gives life and light to his dark life...she is the person he wants to protect...
    Now Kaname is doing some things who will trouble him in future...we know that he wants to be responsible for everything evil (even the things Sara did)...so what do you think will the hunters and vampired do to someone who killed purebloods? Of course they want to punish him...now there is yuuki, the innocent girl, she didn´t knew anything of his plans. Yuuki wants to be with Kaname (f.e. in the last chapter we saw that she wanted to walk to him, she missed him, out of which feelings doesn´t matter right know)...but it´s obvious that the other vampires and hunters would make her responsible for Kaname´s crimes if she wouzld be on his side...Kaname tries to prevent that, he tells her lies so that she turns against him, maybe so that the others think that she is fighting against Kaname...Kaname tries to build up a good world for Yuuki, now he wants her to life in that world peacefully, he doesn´t want her to be harmed, and because of that he is willing to sacrifice everything....
    that´s the way I think about it

to Vampire Diaries:
    I read the books first to and I was sceptical too because I really liked the books...well they changed it but in the end I like it that it´s a different story, it´s exciting to watch even for someone who read the books...well to Twilight, I hated it too, Stefan was described much hotter in thebooks, at the beginning I only thought omg he looks like Edward but after 2 1/2 seasons I don´t care about that anymore, I watched the Twilight movies one time, so I don´t compare it so much...
    Thank you for your comment Smile I like to see that there are so many fans out there who loved the books or/and the series Smile
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Well, he has gone to extremes in the past, but I just don't understand the widely used theory of him trying to get her to hate him to protect her. I see no cause for that as of yet.

Kaname must have a reason for pushing yuuki away from him - and that is not his lack of love.
    Currently, Hino doesn't provide us much information, so the best is to wait and see kaname reasons to push yuuki away.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Kaname must have a reason for pushing yuuki away from him - and that is not his lack of love.
    Currently, Hino doesn't provide us much information, so the best is to wait and see kaname reasons to push yuuki away.

I agree beside we didn't know that Chapter 79 was going to be like this, so the ending might be something we never thought of.
    bouncing sFun_cheerleader2
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneDissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm

You all make good points. And I can kind of understand Katherine's explanation of why Kaname would act this way.... but there's always the lingering doubt that maybe it's not for Yuuki,but more for himself, that's just how I see it. Makes a lot of sense if it is for that reason, but I also just don't like how he goes about things...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

You all make good points. And I can kind of understand Katherine's explanation of why Kaname would act this way.... but there's always the lingering doubt that maybe it's not for Yuuki,but more for himself, that's just how I see it. Makes a lot of sense if it is for that reason, but I also just don't like how he goes about things...

I got the same issue with Zero, as he has taken the wrong way lately, so why does he lie to Kaien about who spreads the tablets? And I mean with that, that in most cases the heroes actions are led by motives that are not transparent, even though in Kaname's case and if you look at the old chapters you will see how many times he has stated that all he wants is to create a safe world for Yuuki and he has said that in time where in reality there is no reason to say such a thing deliberately.

I personally consider Kaname as a character, considerable tragic and courageous, the fact that he is just acting without going bla..bla..bla... is a point that makes him very dynamic and also very mysterious.

But mystery is a part of his charm...I certainly believe that Hino (who has said that everything about Kaname has been planned from the beginning) took a lot of effort to create his profile in order to surround him with that mysterious aura - in purpose- so that he can make fans torn between Kaname's dark aura and his surprisingly bold and kind nature...

i think though that Hino's greatest success is that Kaname as a character can be loved or hated; and that shows how much he can influence the fans ( a swallow character has no reactions from the fans), so all well... Razz
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:50 pm

juliet wrote:

I got the same issue with Zero, as he has taken the wrong way lately, so why does he lie to Kaien about who spreads the tablets? And I mean with that, that in most cases the heroes actions are led by motives that are not transparent, even though in Kaname's case and if you look at the old chapters you will see how many times he has stated that all he wants is to create a safe world for Yuuki and he has said that in time where in reality there is no reason to say such a thing deliberately.

I personally consider Kaname as a character, considerable tragic and courageous, the fact that he is just acting without going bla..bla..bla... is a point that makes him very dynamic and also very mysterious.

But mystery is a part of his charm...I certainly believe that Hino (who has said that everything about Kaname has been planned from the beginning) took a lot of effort to create his profile in order to surround him with that mysterious aura - in purpose- so that he can make fans torn between Kaname's dark aura and his surprisingly bold and kind nature...

i think though that Hino's greatest success is that Kaname as a character can be loved or hated; and that shows how much he can influence the fans ( a swallow character has no reactions from the fans), so all well... Razz

I agree with everything you said, Juliet. All that is what I love about Kaname. He's so mysterious and complex.

And I do have that issue with Zero. Some of the things he has done, especially recently, makes me wonder.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I agree with everything you said, Juliet. All that is what I love about Kaname. He's so mysterious and complex.

And I do have that issue with Zero. Some of the things he has done, especially recently, makes me wonder.

I've come to an understanding, and I'm glad we're all on the same side sort of, even though we favor different pairings. xD I say I dislike Kaname as a character because of the things he's done and I am sketchy about some thing's Zero's done but I try to understand his reasons. You meanwhile love kaname as a character and accept the things he does even if they seem sketchy, and dislike zero for the things he has done. We are exactly the same but exactly the opposite at the same, I love it xD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I've come to an understanding, and I'm glad we're all on the same side sort of, even though we favor different pairings. xD I say I dislike Kaname as a character because of the things he's done and I am sketchy about some thing's Zero's done but I try to understand his reasons. You meanwhile love kaname as a character and accept the things he does even if they seem sketchy, and dislike zero for the things he has done. We are exactly the same but exactly the opposite at the same, I love it xD

Thanks Di... Dissapointed in chapter 79 - Page 3 3110612249

Shonjo, I am going to disagree a bit with you...I do not dislike Zero, its just that I don't favor him that much as Kaname (for the reasons that I mentioned, Kaname is far more mysterious and charming to my eyes). To say it differently; if there was no Kaname (there would be no VK of course, haha, well that would be a different story) but okay I think that Yuuki could work well with Zero...or Aidou ( I also like Aidou)...

well anyway, what I meant to say is that both guys have their drop backs, if you look into Kaname's actions they are a riddle, but currently the same happens with Zero (unless he is drugged or something), so it would be very easy for me to start throwing him stones (if i really disliked him) but, since I recognize the benefit of the doubt to Kaname, I shall do it for Zero at least until its proven either wise for each one of them.

I think also that Hino's good work lays at the fact that certain sins or let's say attitudes, she applies them to both ( even though the reasons can be a lot different and that leaves a great gap for discussions but that's good)...

example; we say that Zero wants to kill the purebloods and then Hino makes Kaname to appear as though he wants to kill all purebloods ( at least that's the superficial reading) but can anybody now seriously bash Zero for example without taking Kaname down as well? no, not seriously at least as that would be double standards

another one; Kaname wants to kill all purebloods, Zero at first despite being a hunter, wanted to allow to Kaname to kill all purebloods...

so the reverse; can now anybody seriously bash Kaname without taking Zero down? no, not seriously at least.

Therefore eventually there is a point that the script demands from us as readers to at least check on Kaname's reasoning but also Zero's before throwing the rock to anyones head. What mostly I dislike however is the one sided attitude towards a character; want to condemn both or none, at least that way, you do not run the danger to see the behavior that you condemned previously let's say at Kaname being repeated from Zero and then having nothing to say about it ( i am talking general here).

But okay debates are fun and sometimes we all overdo it. I think though that's normal as long as we respect each other.

Sorry I think that I went a bit off topic, back on discussions.

Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

juliet wrote:

Shoujo, I am going to disagree a bit with you...I do not dislike Zero, its just that I don't favor him that much as Kaname (for the reasons that I mentioned, Kaname is far more mysterious and charming to my eyes). To say it differently; if there was no Kaname (there would be no VK of course, haha, well that would be a different story) but okay I think that Yuuki could work well with Zero...or Aidou ( I also like Aidou)...

well anyway, what I meant to say is that both guys have their drop backs, if you look into Kaname's actions they are a riddle, but currently the same happens with Zero (unless he is drugged or something), so it would be very easy for me to start throwing him stones (if i really disliked him) but, since I recognize the benefit of the doubt to Kaname, I shall do it for Zero at least until its proven either wise for each one of them.

I think also that Hino's good work lays at the fact that certain sins or let's say attitudes, she applies them to both ( even though the reasons can be a lot different and that leaves a great gap for discussions but that's good)...

example; we say that Zero wants to kill the purebloods and then Hino makes Kaname to appear as though he wants to kill all purebloods ( at least that's the superficial reading) but can anybody now seriously bash Zero for example without taking Kaname down as well? no, not seriously at least as that would be double standards

another one; Kaname wants to kill all purebloods, Zero at first despite being a hunter, wanted to allow to Kaname to kill all purebloods...

so the reverse; can now anybody seriously bash Kaname without taking Zero down? no, not seriously at least.

Therefore eventually there is a point that the script demands from us as readers to at least check on Kaname's reasoning but also Zero's before throwing the rock to anyones head. What mostly I dislike however is the one sided attitude towards a character; want to condemn both or none, at least that way, you do not run the danger to see the behavior that you condemned previously let's say at Kaname being repeated from Zero and then having nothing to say about it ( i am talking general here).

But okay debates are fun and sometimes we all overdo it. I think though that's normal as long as we respect each other.

Sorry I think that I went a bit off topic, back on discussions.

Well I'm glad you think that way, because even though Yuuki is with Kaname now, sort of ( he's been gone awhile plus trying to push her away so idk what to call their relationship.... o.O) I want her to be with Zero, but I also thought she'd be cute with Aidou xD You are right, too many times i've seen people write stuff where it's like "Ok...Zero just got bashed for that. It's ok for Kaname to do it and not Zero? That makes no sense at all." You know? Like the whole pureblood thing. For the longest time Zero was bashed for hating pureblood vampires because of his trauma, now....Kaname comes into play, wanting to kill the purebloods because of how they created so many vampires during the ancient war. Kaname is justice and Zero is a monster? They both have good reasons to dislike purebloods, but actually killing them when they have done no wrong is another thing... Yes, Zero likes to talk but he won't actually do much even if he dislikes vampires, unless they truely do something bad. Now, do we have proof that Kaname has only been killing purebloods who are a threat to humans? No, not as of yet. This is why I dislike it. Not the idea in general of him disliking purebloods.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 am

For the longest time Zero was bashed for hating pureblood vampires because of his trauma, now....Kaname comes into play, wanting to kill the purebloods because of how they created so many vampires during the ancient war. Kaname is justice and Zero is a monster?

this goes for both; i mean the logic of bashing the one, normally should apply to the other; just for their intention...

in practice; Zero wants to kill all purebloods by allowing to Kaname to kill them all (because that's what Zero thinks and he does not even know the reason) so in reality he complies with doing nothing....

Yes, Zero likes to talk but he won't actually do much even if he dislikes vampires, unless they truely do something bad.

well now he has a pureblood that is a menace to people and does not do anything about it? very fishy there the situation; so put it that way, Zero says that he wants to kill all purebloods (unethical) but does nothing since he asks for a reason that shall make it (ethical), now he has a reason that is ethical and he is protecting the pureblood = unethical

Now, do we have proof that Kaname has only been killing purebloods who are a threat to humans?

Kaname acts as if he wants to kill all purebloods ( so his intention is unethical) but in action he kills Hana, Hio (where Zero's unethical intentions were fine with that), not Touma, Isaya and the rests of Hana familly, so that says something i believe, and now Kaname has come for Sara and Zero wants to protect Sara (unethical since Zero has already lied for her to the hunters and he co-sides with her unethical intentions also to which at least Kaname is against).. so who is there to judge and based on whose actions and intentions you are going to blame the other?

That's why i shall attribute to both the benefit of the doubt to both...but being more conservative towards Zero because i suspect that he is moving on his personal interest disregarding the true danger that Sara poses for humanity...which does not mean of course that he may not stop her himself in the continuation, but for now if he protects Sara, his behavior shall be damaging...

Kaname on the other hand has not shown elements that he literally hates all purebloods, a very logical question to ask would be so why didn't he kill them ALL before if that's his intention? and more than this it seems that the HW had asked him to finish the ones that changed humans, that were the danger. So I do not know..his plan right now seems to be to present himself guilty as much as possible but that can be a method so that Sara runs out of weapons and methods in order to bring the real danger into the game..meaning to say Kaname's case is a complex one and given the fact that he was the one wanting to spend an eternity with Yuuki, it does not make sense this sudden "kill all purebloods" behavior? or that would be (for me at least) ridiculous, to wake up one day and after all promises to say "Ah I will kill them all..goodbye Yuuki" rofl ...

Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 am

Yea, basically at this point both Zero's and Kaname's true motives are unknown. It's like Hino is trying to even the playing field lol Both have mysterious plans going on.... Kaname, saying he wants to kill all the purebloods, and Zero protecting Sara. Both are wrong, but I wonder what the real motives are and if they will actually be fulfilled. I hope in the end everything is revealed, or maybe more gradually instead of all at once... I hope we get more info on both their plans in the next chapter. >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:37 am