Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The real vilain Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The real vilain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The real vilain Bar_left59%The real vilain Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The real vilain Bar_left27%The real vilain Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The real vilain Bar_left15%The real vilain Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
Shoujo-Zo18
KuranPrince
SassyKnight
Brendaandrea16
kanachanimmortal
juliet
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
nina
Katherine
mariangie
aya-chan
16 posters

The real vilain

Poll

Who is the real vilain

[ 7 ]
    The real vilain Bar_left27%The real vilain Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 19 ]
    The real vilain Bar_left73%The real vilain Bar_right [73%] 

Total Votes: 26
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning ZoneThe real vilain Dropsoa

The real vilain Empty The real vilain

Post by aya-chan Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm

These days I thought a lot at the real vilain in vampire knight.

We know that kaname tried to accomplish his original plan. however he hesitated countless time.
    We do know he tried to create a better world for yuuki doing so, but we still don't know what triggered his decission to accomplish his plan now.

I do have the feeling Sara is not the real vilain here - of course I could be wrong, but we are here to theorize about it Razz .

The first arc had two vilains: shizuka, and rido. About rido existence, the real vilain in the first arc we find out near the end.

In my opinion is too obvious for sara to be the real vilain. From the biggining she showed signs of her desire to conquer all.
    Until now she made plans to create a small army. she turned human girls into vampires, she killed ouri, and took hana's heart. and she even created those blood tablets.

She had her own way to accomplish things, and to get things - like a hunter.

but in vampire society happened more than just sara's actions.

1. a child is kidnapped, and saved by zero
    The first arc start with this. Zero asked the vampire who is his master, and the vampire refused to answer.

I doubt the master is sara, since she hadn't showed interest in small children.

2. another child is kidnapped, and saved by zero.

To me this sound like an premeditate act.

Could these kidnappings to show another pureblood we aren't aware yet, and to be the real vilain? scratch

3. humans girls are sold at an auction.

I do doubt is about sara - she would have turned the girls into vampires, not sell them. Beside, if she would have been behind those auctions, which attracted hunters attention, she wouldn't have distributed her tablets near that area.

If the pattern of first arc would repeat, sara would die soon - my theory is that sara would die around chapters 80-84 - and the story would focus on another pureblood, the one who made kaname to fulfill his original plan.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

The real vilain Empty Re: The real vilain

Post by mariangie Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

I had this idea for long . Other pureblood vampire is the real final boss or as I called him / her , the White Chessmaster .

Sara is the White Queen of this arc . She is an important character . She is strategist and patient . But not old nor wise enough for planning in the long term .

Rido will be a very important issue in the final chapters of V. K. As he is bond to Kaname . The only way known by far to kill him is to kill both Kaname and Rido .

But as I see , Rido was only another pawn in the hands of the last final boss or White Chessmaster . He uses Rido as White King . Due to Rido peculiar situation of being a royal Kuran family menber who can use anti - vampire weapons and betrayed his own family for his own purposes .

The question here is who could be the pureblood who planned being against Kaname from the past . Whoever is the one ; he /she has to be older ( at least 2000 years old ) . Probably one who can pass under the radar ( one who nobody suspect easily ) . Of course being a fine strategist and smart guy / gal is a must . Being head of his pureblood clan / family helps .

For now my main suspect is Isaya Shoto . This is more of a hunch than anything with proofs so far . Too much emphasis for a guy that basically had done nothing during the whole plot .

An unknown candidate is another possibility . At least I'm sure Rido will be seen a lot after Sara's plot resolved .

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm

mariangie wrote:I had this idea for long . Other pureblood vampire is the real final boss or as I called him / her , the White Chessmaster .

Sara is the White Queen of this arc . She is an important character . She is strategist and patient . But not old nor wise enough for planning in the long term .

Rido will be a very important issue in the final chapters of V. K. As he is bond to Kaname . The only way known by far to kill him is to kill both Kaname and Rido .

But as I see , Rido was only another pawn in the hands of the last final boss or White Chessmaster . He uses Rido as White King . Due to Rido peculiar situation of being a royal Kuran family menber who can use anti - vampire weapons and betrayed his own family for his own purposes .

The question here is who could be the pureblood who planned being against Kaname from the past . Whoever is the one ; he /she has to be older ( at least 2000 years old ) . Probably one who can pass under the radar ( one who nobody suspect easily ) . Of course being a fine strategist and smart guy / gal is a must . Being head of his pureblood clan / family helps .

For now my main suspect is Isaya Shoto . This is more of a hunch than anything with proofs so far . Too much emphasis for a guy that basically had done nothing during the whole plot .

An unknown candidate is another possibility . At least I'm sure Rido will be seen a lot after Sara's plot resolved .

I had this idea of the white chessmaster too, the opponement to Kaname, your thoughts almost match with mine...I don´t think that sara is capable of planning so much and as aya-chan already said there were many actions that doesn´t have any relation to sara
    (at first I thought that maybe she had kidnapped the children for her blood-tablets but now we know that this isn´t the case --> so no realtion to sara)...

about Isaya Shouto...he really has something creepy, don´t get me wrong he is really hot and seems to be nice but I think that he hides something, this connection to Kaien is weird too, we really need answers...so in my eyes it´s possible that it is shouto (maybe Hino reaveals it with a firework someday!!)...burt i think that it is quite possible too, that it is someone we don´t really know yet and who hid himself in the dark for thousands of years and plays the game out of the dark

well seems like we all think that Sara isn´t the real villian, she should have played her role a little bit better!! Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Hm… As I see many fans have thought that there might be another villain, except from Sara, who’s pulling the strings from the shadow. This idea crossed my mind too, long ago when I was trying to decode the 2nd arc using the 1st arc as a mirror. Back then I thought that Sara maybe is playing the role of Shizuka … the role of the “rabbit” in the long race before the real big threat … the White Chess-master as mariangie has called him, appears for the final showdown.

Points that are reinforcing this theory –for me at least- are mostly some evil incidents that haven’t addressed yet, while we know almost every move of Sara. So why the secrecy if Sara was the culprit?

As aya-chan mentioned above these incidents are the auction of humans and mainly the children kidnaps. And I’ll emphasize on the kidnaps cuz it is a case that runs the 2nd arc from its beginning >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-35/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html

Now thinking that also Sara’s move to capture Takuma was introduced to us very early (the hint had been given even from the end of the 1st arc) and we saw how important was that move for the following unfoldment, I can’t stop thinking that the kidnaps could be important as well thus left without a master till now.

However I want to play the “devil’s advocate” here and state my reservations concerning the above possibility.

1. As the time goes by, Sara’s role loosing the “rabbit’s” characteristics. I mean her presence and schemes running the whole 2nd arc till now, whereas Shizuka’s role was much more limited.

2. Shizuka had a personal grudge … she was seeking only for revenge whereas the real villains, Asato/Rido have had a strategy and a plan for the total dominance, meaning that their motives were much different from Shizuka’s and far more dangerous. Here I want to make a distinction though … for me the real villain of the 1st arc was Asato and not Rido … Rido was a very strong weapon/tool but the real master mind was Asato who was planning to use Rido up to a point.

Now comparing Sara with Asato I see that they have the same ultimate goal and very similar plans/weapons to achieve it … in fact Sara is continuing Asato’s plan.

Sara has a strategy too, she is moving patiently, methodically and her objective is the exact same that runs the vampire’s history from ancient times > total dominance over two species making synchronously the humans slaves or meals< this was and still is the root of all the wars, open wide or underground, that have taken place till now >> the reason of why the true coexistence hasn’t actualized thus far.

So, in short I do not underestimate Sara as a villain at least as a mind or motive. Now about her powers … hm … yes she seems an easy opponent especially for Kaname but keep in mind that currently has gained the powers of two very old PBs, Ouri and Hanadagi’s … heads of their clans, who could had been even and ancestors. So I do not know the level of her “physical strength”. But in any case for me the lack of physical strength could be perfectly replaced from a master mind who can orchestrate a superb plan … a prime example is Asato who wasn’t even a PB thus his physical extermination was a piece of cake lol but his scheme was a whole different story. The proof of Asato’s mental superiority is exactly that he used Rido < Kaname’s weakest spot, a pattern that also Sara is trying to apply …

3. Who the ultimate villain could be? The candidates perhaps are very few since we know already all the remaining clans of PBs >>

- Ouri is dead < head
    - Hanadagi is dead < head
    - Hio too < head
    - Touma, the head as well of his clan somehow doesn’t convince for a master mind, judging from his previous movements lol.

So, the remaining are Shurabuki (we only saw Sara even if she isn’t the head of her family) and Isaya who again from what we know thus far about him are a bit contradictory with the profile of the ultimate villain … the White Chess-master … but who knows maybe a twist is waiting in the corner lol.

4. The time that has left for the end of VK … this is a vague factor but yet significant. If we knew how many chapters remaining then I think we could estimate better the possibility for a next sub-arc with another villain as protagonist. Cuz I’m thinking that even if Sara will be killed soon still there are many “mysteries” or unexplained issues … for example, a big part of Kaname’s past and many other that need time to unfold.

Bottom line … I’m divided scratch and I think that maybe the next chapter could be an indication for that issue … I mean I have the feeling that Sara has another card to play and if so, I want to see that card and what implications, twists might cause.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

Sara as villain is not as weak as many tried to point out . The only thing is I don't see her as the Final Boss type . More of the annoying mid - level boss that persists repeating every other dungeon . Rido is more of the boss type you encounter before confronting the Final Boss . But also not the Final Boss type either .

Too bad there are not many possible pureblood vampires mentioned as candidates for becoming the true Final Boss or White Chessmaster . If an unknown one resulted to be the Final Boss , it will be a surprise . If Isaya is the one . The surprise would be humongous .

In the case of Sara , she did know her worst weakness is: not having the power to yield anti - vampire weapons . She knows she needs another person who fights for her . In her case , the one she is interested in is Zero . As he fits all her needs . A powerful vampire hunter . Yielder of a strong anti - vampire weapon , Bloody Rose . Who had received a mega power - up upgrade after drinking pureblood blood . And we like it or not , Zero will figth for Sara's side in the next few chapters . Because both have the same interest of eliminating Kaname .
    PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 am

mariangie wrote:Sara as villain is not as weak as many tried to point out . The only thing is I don't see her as the Final Boss type . More of the annoying mid - level boss that persists repeating every other dungeon . Rido is more of the boss type you encounter before confronting the Final Boss . But also not the Final Boss type either .

Too bad there are not many possible pureblood vampires mentioned as candidates for becoming the true Final Boss or White Chessmaster . If an unknown one resulted to be the Final Boss , it will be a surprise . If Isaya is the one . The surprise would be humongous .

In the case of Sara , she did know her worst weakness is: not having the power to yield anti - vampire weapons . She knows she needs another person who fights for her . In her case , the one she is interested in is Zero . As he fits all her needs . A powerful vampire hunter . Yielder of a strong anti - vampire weapon , Bloody Rose . Who had received a mega power - up upgrade after
    drinking pureblood blood . And we like it or not , Zero will figth for Sara's side in the next few chapters . Because both have the same interest of eliminating Kaname .

--------

Well said! If Sara was meant to be one of those main bosses, she would have to be more powerful so to say. It could so be that she is a set up for yet another twist in this story. As of now, we know that emotions are flaring between each and every character and it can set up for a story change..
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning ZoneThe real vilain Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 am

hmm... i see someone larger someone stronger than Sara to come along afterwards. Maybe the return of Shizuka Hio some how? Or a certain uncle who regenerated from Kanames attack 10 years ago. Maybe Sara is someone's stepping stone to something much much bigger?? Or a hunter who is of equal with Kaname... Zero will finally come to fight one last time. Their are so many things left unanswered in Vampire Knight i can't imagine it ending abruptly The real vilain 3751784264 for a nice villian to match Kaname.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 am

I generally see that Sara does not persuade so much as the main villain between fans. I neither consider strong enough at least for Kaname.

What I have been thinking was the case of the ancestors, we know they are more of them than just the 7 families that were depicted;

we saw:

Shirabuki (that's Sara)
    Toma
    Hio
    Kurans
    Shoto (I think that's the name of Isaya)
    Hanadagi
    Ouri

Kaname also says that there were 19 purebloods before Yuuki was born and 33 in total along with the ones taking a long rest (here Hanadagi was included and Isaya also since Kaname refers to the period before Yuuki's birth) but their numbers have decreased.

So since Sara wants all purebloods killed in a way or even Kaname (even though I do not believe it but i shall take the superficial view here to stretch the point) shouldn't more purebloods be involved? At least as a group, its a mystery that we have not seen other purebloods reacting to the murders and all these happenings....

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Juliet wrote: So since Sara wants all purebloods killed in a way or even Kaname (even though I do not believe it but i shall take the superficial view here to stretch the point) shouldn't more purebloods be involved? At least as a group, its a mystery that we have not seen other purebloods reacting to the murders and all these happenings....

Triggered from your comment about the rest of the PBs I searched for the few more recent references we had about them.

1. Rima: “…The other PBs are just silently observing what’s happening outside their domains…”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/70/12

2. A new student of the NC: “I came because I thought it’s wrong for the current situation to continue. >> I thought that ALL PBs were fine with letting dangerous vampires roam around attacking humans … so I’m glad I came.”
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/7

So according to the above wordings we can assume first that there must be more PBs active (I mean not in slumber) and second that these PBs either they do not care about Kaname’s doings or that they are “supporting” dangerous vampires by letting them freely attacking to humans. confused

And I cannot not to think Aido-dono’s words about the conflicts that Sara would have had caused by assaulting Hanadagi’s coffin or Touma’s words to Kaname that his attack at Touma’s castle was a declaration of war.

1. Where are these conflicts? Are they waiting something?
    2. All the remaining PBs are against the coexistence?

Thus I agree … it is strange that till now we hadn’t any reaction from any other PB considering moreover that Kaname has spread the “news” that he is aiming to annihilate ALL the PBs. Shocked

And something about the toddlers’ kidnaps … we saw that Hino sensei emphasized on this again through Yuuki this time “consuming” two chapters>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/21
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/23
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/70/4
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/70/5
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/70/6

So … where are the children? And what happened with that vampire that Yuuki knocked out with her purse? He must be under hunters’ custody.

And she repeats her determination to protect innocent children to Hanabusa as well >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71/22

Anyway … what I’m trying to say is that this issue; hasn’t taken a lot of space and time to be considered only as an indication of the disturbance in vampires’ society after Kaname stepped down from his position?

And thinking that … could it be this issue the next challenge that Yuuki will face? scratch
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 am

Anyway … what I’m trying to say is that this issue; hasn’t taken a lot of space and time to be considered only as an indication of the disturbance in vampires’ society after Kaname stepped down from his position?

Yes certainly, and if we combine all these pages that you showed with the fact that Zero had been hunting vampires who also kidnapped children or tried to at the opening of the second arc...this can be a very clear indication that this can either be her next challenge (and Zero's too perhaps since the kidnappings are remaining a mystery) or be connected with the current plot perhaps in an unexpected way.

I had stated the theory that the children's blood perhaps could be the source for the addictive state that Sara's tablets have but currently and seeing how she uses her own blood (and it is stated that the blood of a pureblood is more desired even more than the blood of the children), I think this theory is becoming more distant...

so if we exclude the tablets where else could the children be used? and why? where are the rest of the "taken children"? Another part that Hino leaves open for us.

From the purebloods, i think that their silence is suspicious...how it can be that none of the them care about their lives enough to react?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Juliet wrote: Yes certainly, and if we combine all these pages that you showed with the fact that Zero had been hunting vampires who also kidnapped children or tried to at the opening of the second arc...this can be a very clear indication that this can either be her next challenge (and Zero's too perhaps since the kidnappings are remaining a mystery) or be connected with the current plot perhaps in an unexpected way.

Now that you mentioned Zero I recall a small talk he had with Aido when he arrested him >>

Zero: “Sara Shirabuki increased her companions at the woman academy. [b]I’m pursuing the movement, the connection and etc with others of the same kind. It seems they are consenting. Even if she is making a seemingly harmless behavior, that person as I thought is … “ (chapt. 64)

I know that back then all the suspicions revolved around Kaname but combing this cue from Zero > “It seems they are consenting” with what the student of the NC said > “I thought that ALL PBs were fine with letting dangerous vampires roam around attacking humans” , this might lead to other PBs as well or be connected with the kidnaps since it is a case that Zero is chasing from the beginning of the 2nd arc.

I had stated the theory that the children's blood perhaps could be the source for the addictive state that Sara's tablets have but currently and seeing how she uses her own blood (and it is stated that the blood of a pureblood is more desired even more than the blood of the children), I think this theory is becoming more distant...

so if we exclude the tablets where else could the children be used? and why? where are the rest of the "taken children"? Another part that Hino leaves open for us.

Mmm … if we leave aside Sara for the time being (even if we cannot exclude her totally lol) I cannot think any particularly use of the children (with what we know about their blood thus far) except of the satisfaction that vampires derive from their blood.
    If behind the kidnaps is another PB for example, then seems to me more like a sickening behavior/addiction. However even if this trait isn’t a part of a bigger plan like Sara’s tablets was, such a behavior could easily lead/lure Yuuki after the culprit considering her determination to stop such behaviors.

My first speculation about the incidents with the children was that the culprit could have been Touma. His childish appearance, while he is older than Kaname (and I mean the current Kaname and not the ancestor) is the only link that we have which could connect children with a PB. And I’m bringing it again on the surface cuz Touma is again into the scene lol.

Now in a attempt to combine all the above together … could be this the reason of why Kaname left Touma in Kaien’s hands?

I mean if Kaname wanted Touma dead he could have done it … so leaving him alive into Kaien’s hands the most predictable outcome would have been that Kaien would have tried to shield Touma as he did with Sara. Although the hunters do not lay their hands on PBs (as Kaien said this is Kaname’s job) however being Touma under hunters surveillance it could stop the kidnaps and maybe by throwing the culprit into their hands has given them the opportunity to link him with the kidnaps? (they should have also the vampire that Yuuki neutralized)
    For example as Kain gave to Hanabusa the bottle with Sara’s tablets with the hint to investigate them << this was the start.

I don’t know … this is only scattered speculations and I can’t tie them up better but considering that Kaname seems to want to expose all the ugliness of the vampires’ world could this be another attempt to expose Touma’s doings? scratch
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneThe real vilain Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 pm

can seiren be the real villain??? The real vilain 778471282 just joking sFun_tease2 ,i too can't understand who is the real villain The real vilain 2412465706 .maybe something strange will come out of hino's mind and we will find a villain who we never predicted to be a villain The real vilain 594618053 .god knows oops hino knows.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 am

My first speculation about the incidents with the children was that the culprit could have been Touma. His childish appearance, while he is older than Kaname (and I mean the current Kaname and not the ancestor) is the only link that we have which could connect children with a PB. And I’m bringing it again on the surface cuz Touma is again into the scene lol.

Now in a attempt to combine all the above together … could be this the reason of why Kaname left Touma in Kaien’s hands?

The fact that Kaname tried to surrender actually Touma to Kaien...while he could just have pulled out his heart or chop his head at that instant to get him killed, is a certain lead that Kaname wants Touma in the HA under Kaien's custody...

I was thinking your idea and it sounds quite possible, perhaps Touma needed to be stopped from action (for some reason) but not killed yet...why the delay?

As for Touma's weird appearance, is he really so short? he and his sister are totally the exclusion here in pureblood's divine beauty rofl rofl rofl ...not to mention the hat and the general appearance. Sure a kid could talk to them far more easier...

Can you imagine a kid next to Touma? (without the hat who would be taller I am curious?)

Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:10 am

i say sara is the real villian , i mean she been working behind the scenes , and getting information out of Takuma and then getting more information out of humans, then somehow gets the help of the vampire hunter association and tells Zero lies so then he could help her. She also does bloodtables out of her own blood ,then almost all the student become obsess with the blood tables , Yuki had to step in so then this problem can be solve. Zero starts lieing for Sara.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneThe real vilain Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 am

Well IMO I don't think Sara is the real villain. Remember in Arc one there was Shizuka and THEN we saw Rido as the final villain, which we didn't see much until the end of the arc.

Lately Sara hasn't been much of a threat...She's always sitting and "watching" events and situations go by, not actually "Doing" anything as a real villain should. Perhaps a Hio Ancestor that has been in a slumber could possibly be a villain? OR Maybe even Kaname....Hino might turn the whole of VK around and Kaname could end up becoming the enemy...

Anything is possible in VK people Razz
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:01 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Well IMO I don't think Sara is the real villain. Remember in Arc one there was Shizuka and THEN we saw Rido as the final villain, which we didn't see much until the end of the arc.

Lately Sara hasn't been much of a threat...She's always sitting and "watching" events and situations go by, not actually "Doing" anything as a real villain should. Perhaps a Hio Ancestor that has been in a slumber could possibly be a villain? OR Maybe even Kaname....Hino might turn the whole of VK around and Kaname could end up becoming the enemy...

a comment so expected from a zeki fan but yeah maybe kaname himself is threat to everyone and yuuki but considering his protective nature for yuuki and humans i think it won't happen,maybe some other is a villain.i just hope yume to end up together.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:23 pm

maybe kaname is getting controlled by someone and this will be a surprise as we know that kaname can't be controlled
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm

@lucykaede please use the "edit" button if you want to add something more. Double posting is against the rules of the forum.

Thank you in advance.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:37 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Well IMO I don't think Sara is the real villain. Remember in Arc one there was Shizuka and THEN we saw Rido as the final villain, which we didn't see much until the end of the arc.

If you don't think Sara is the real villain, why did she use her own blood on the blood tablets and use it on the vampires (especially the Night Class)? If Sara is not the real villain (as you proudly assume [but failed in the assumption department], she shouldn't become queen. If she wasn't the real villain, she shouldn't have used the hunter to kill her ex-fiance and kill the witness (hunter) and walk away scott free. If she isn't the real villain, she shouldn't have placed the pharmaceutical president and humans behind bars.

IMHO, I highly doubt that Kaname would become the enemy or "real villian". I don't think he'll become Rido. Pointless and double standard. We all know that Kaname have wanted to create a peaceful society for Yuuki (Kaname's future wife), but him becoming Rido? I don't think so.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneThe real vilain Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 am

With Sara's plans only just starting, and the series presumed to end at around volume 20... I don't think there's time to introduce a new villain. There are still a lot of loose ends like, "What are all of Kaname's plans?" " Is there going to be a battle between Zero and Kaname or Sara and Kaname?" I think that we'll see some sort of battle in the coming chapters, and Sara's plans most likely foiled, but yes... I do believe she is the main villain at the moment. If you don't count Kaname. Hey, some villains like to justify their acts, but we all know right from wrong and I say if Kaname's goal is to kill all the purebloods, that's wrong. He's the enemy of the vampires and protector of humans I guess. :/

Edit: I was re-reading an old VK chapter and something caught my eye, this quote by Kaname - " It is foolish to try to outwit an unhurt pureblood... because if purebloods are equal, then a battle would just inflict harm and end in a stalemate"

It reminded me of sara... she is no doubt aware of this, and is probably simply wanting zero to injure Kaname, so that she can go in for the kill. That is the only reason she is sitting back and watching for now.

Last edited by Shoujo-Zo18 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 am

Sara is defiantly she has been work out way to prusaude people and has Takuma stapes around her little finger.zero has some her same plan wipe out the pure bloods!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm

sara is a villain actually but i bet hino has saved a surprise for us,i just hope the chess game doesn't turn into kaname vs zero.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm

First of all the Purebloods Families are:
    -Kuran (Kaname, Yuuki, Juri [dead], Haruka [dead], Rido [dead]).
    -Hiou (Shizuka [dead]).
    -Shirabuki (Sara [alive]).
    -Ouri (Sara's fiancee [dead]).
    -Hanadagi (the master [dead by Sara]).
    -Shouto (Isaya [alive]).
    -Touma (the little child that attacked Yuuki alive).
    So the suspects are
    1) Isaya Shouto who is a far friend of Kaien Cross.... Very misteryous...
    2) Touma the little child was just used by Kaname when he fought with Kaien Cross, the child is still alive but he's wounded... Maybe he has parents and they will revenge the son....
    3) Hanadagi maybe also he had another member of his family: a Wife a son , a daughter... who knows!!???
    In my opinion the link with the attack to the child is familiar with the little Touma! We know only little thing about him: 4 example he can turn into a bats...! He challenges Yuuki!!! and he definitely know who was Yuuki!!! Tha Kaname's fiancee and sister!!!!
    I think that Sara is only a little fish, she's not the very villain, while she has a lot of ambition!!!

Last edited by kialovejapan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    1) Hanadagi who is a far friend of Kaien Cross.... Very misteryous...

I think you wanted to say Isaya Shouto.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

I think you wanted to say Isaya Shouto.
    oh yeah! U r right!! ^^ Sorry I was confused...!! Thanks! Now I'm editing the correct name!! Ah ah XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:14 am