Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Bar_left59%Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Bar_left27%Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Bar_left15%Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
mariangie
lililovelilica
Katherine
Falc0n
Bloodredhead
Youweremysafeplace*
nina
libra
Knightmare
SassyKnight
aya-chan
juliet
Kanamelover<3
17 posters

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneChapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Dropsoa

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Empty Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

I found the Chinese scanlation!
    Here it is: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1423632718

edited from Juliet to add first translation link: http://senbyafanatic.livejournal.com/1845.html so that it won't get lost among the other topics.

Yuukieee
    Human

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

Post by Yuukieee Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

I wish there was an official translation because its confusing as it is stated above...

I checked on the Spanish translation and it reports smthing different. Instead of "It's not here, we won't be here when that happens", it got:

Kaname:"cuando ese pase, ella ya no estara aqui" [trans:"when that happens, she wont be here anymore"]

http://submanga.com/c/113470/16

which leads to a totally different interpretation !xD
    Yes we do indeed need an official translation because if it was the English translation the right one, then Mariangie's horrible scenario would be less probable, but if it was the Spanish one to be the most trustworthy translation then maybe, her guess might be correct xD

Dunno but there's still a piece of my heart hoping that Kaname wont sacrifice Yuuki's happiness to his plan of exterminating all PBs, even if he means to stick to that PB ancestor woman's wish, the one who sacrificed herself in order to protect humans from PBs' whim. Falling into slumber again or, even worse, dying, having Yuuki as only PB left in the whole world would definitely mean make her unhappy. Besides, i would see it as cowardice the choice to fall into slumber again as Yuuki keeps living leaving her completely alone and cowardice has not seemed to suit Kaname's attitude so far. But still I do agree with Juliet when she says anything is possibile under the current circumstance.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation

Post by juliet Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 pm

I checked on the Spanish translation and it reports smthing different. Instead of "It's not here, we won't be here when that happens", it got:

Kaname:"cuando ese pase, ella ya no estara aqui" [trans:"when that happens, she wont be here anymore"]

http://submanga.com/c/113470/16

ah that makes it far more clear, thanks...at least we get a meaning there the fits with what kaname says (that by the time the lava covers the land, he shall let Ruka leave)...so is this where they are supposed to live now? it seems so...
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 pm

ah that makes it far more clear, thanks...at least we get a meaning there the fits with what kaname says (that by the time the lava covers the land, he shall let Ruka leave)...so is this where they are supposed to live now? it seems so...

it would seem so yeah, even if we still dunno if it's the KM they're currently living in or not.

Spanish translation also reports a different statement by Kaname which might be meaningful as foreshadow of his plan.Instead of saying "she won't be here anymore, even if she hates me" he claims

Kaname:"me aseguraré de enviar a Ruka a un lugar seguro,incluso si ella se niega" [trans:"I'll make sure she won't be here, even if she was to refuse to leave"

http://submanga.com/c/113470/17

Now...why would Ruka refuse to leave a place that would be soon destroyed by the lava? Shocked For Ruka to be willing to stay in such a dangerous place, there must be something OR someone she is too attached to to abandon XD Even if under this circumstance the answer would seem to be obvious, I won't word it, 'cos it ain't the end I'm wishing for in the least LMAO!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

In regards to the volcano scene and the convo between Kaname and Kain … here another version of translation that I have from a friend fluent in Japanese.

Kain: The lava has been flowing for an extremely long time and does not stop. Is it all right?

Kaname: This amount will NOT cause a climate change. At the most this will only change the landform of the whole region into barren.

Kain: No … I’m thinking whether this mansion will be swallowed in one day … Ruka is also worried about this …

Kaname: At that time THIS MANSION will have been NO LONGER HERE … it will be all right. By that time I will make Ruka leave no matter how she will hate me. I’ll be sure to do so.

So my understanding is that the lava will swallow the mansion that they where in causing changes in the worst case only to the landform around the mansion > region into barren > so not a wide change.

Kain was worried if they were safe … he was worried if the lava would swallowed the mansion in that day as long as they were in the mansion.

But Kaname reassured him that when the time comes and the lava swallow the mansion he will make Ruka leave no matter what even if she’ll hate him for pushing her away something that calmed Kain’s worry about Ruka’s well being.

Also I understand that Kaname is possible to be there at that mansion when the lava will swallow it … for what purpose; unknown … but it gives the vibe that this will be at least very dangerous if not fatal as mariangie said with her scenario.

Or else what reason would have had Ruka for not wanting to leave thus Kaname would have to force her to??? Is she so attached with the building/mansion? Haha don’t think so …

EDIT:

OR … Kaname was talking again in his cryptic way … his words are like divinations with many readouts hahaha
    So maybe he was talking metaphorically like when the situation gets dangerous he will drive out Ruka i.e. it might seem that he was talking about the danger of the lava but he perhaps was referring in general that when the time come he will push Ruka away ensuring her safety even if she’ll refuse to leave from his side lol.

However I’m not sure that this mansion is the Kurans’ mansion although that the resin rose it is a hint which pinpoints to Kurans’ mansion >>

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 92845965

But my reservations are:

1. The architectural design of the lava-mansion doesn’t match with the Kuran’s mansion >>
    Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 93854892

2. Kaname had given to Yuuki an important key which seems to unlock the cabinet into his bedroom >>

Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Vampireknight1515918

If the key doesn’t have a known usage – and I mean where can be used – how Yuuki will know how and where to use it? There Kaname didn’t say nothing more about that key neither Yuuki asked him what unlocks … so I assumed that this key –at least literally- unlocks Kaname’s cabinet.

Back then my assumption was that the mansion which will be swallowed from lava was Hanadagi’s castle … at least judging from the architectural structure between Hanadagi’s castle and the distant exterior depiction that we had from the mansion/lava >>

- Hanadagi’s castle:
    Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Vampireknight448988

- lava/mansion:
    Chapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 93854892

Plus Hanadgi’s icy shield … his castle was surrounded from icebergs so maybe the lava could be used to destroy that shield and melting the icebergs for good?

Well this is only a crazy idea of my wild imagination Razz hahaha
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm

@yuki and Nina, thanks both for adding the translations, they do seem to agree and they are making perfect sense...

For Ruka to be willing to stay in such a dangerous place, there must be something OR someone she is too attached to to abandon XD Even if under this circumstance the answer would seem to be obvious, I won't word it, 'cos it ain't the end I'm wishing for in the least LMAO!

Or else what reason would have had Ruka for not wanting to leave thus Kaname would have to force her to??? Is she so attached with the building/mansion? Haha don’t think so …

wonderfully pale we seem to agree...Ruka would not have a problem to leave unless... ( I shall try your solution here and not state the -evident)...
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 am

S2Scans have released their scan of chapter 80 in english. http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/80

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Knightmare wrote:S2Scans have released their scan of chapter 80 in english. http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/80

Thank you Knightmare! cheers
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneChapter 80 Full Raws and First Translation  - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Hold on why are we talking about lava? Did I miss something? >.< Was this in the new chapter or the chapter where Ruka & Akatsuki went to the Hanadagi Castle?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:26 pm

S2Scans have released their scan of chapter 80 in english. http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/80

thanks Knightmare, it seems to me like one of the shortest chapters that I have ever read...

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Hold on why are we talking about lava? Did I miss something? >.< Was this in the new chapter or the chapter where Ruka & Akatsuki went to the Hanadagi Castle?

don't worry you did not miss anything.... Razz it was on the flow of the conversation> I could not make out what Kaname said at that chapter with the lava with the current english translations> the girls offered alternative ones that explained and simplified matters> that's all to it...\\

okay back on track with the current chapter things that are worrying me:

1. Sara's intention to go to the HA...what's her scope there? I assume that she wants to divide the hunters as much as she did in the academy and influence them/ I am also worried about Touma > he is one of the two current known purebloods that are left > him and Isaya and Sara is moving closer.

2. Zero siding with Sara in his effort to seek revenge from Kaname about his parents death > Sara asks him to help her to get inside the HA in attribution she will help him get revenge.
    I get this feeling that this is his okay there...

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/80/32

Any thoughts considering the above?
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

You're welcome for the translation, I'm in need of answers as you are so it's a pleasure to share Very Happy Many thanks to Nina too for her excellent N.C.I.S. pics comparing lmao that was awsome Very Happy

Back to chap now:

1. Sara's intention to go to the HA...what's her scope there? I assume that she wants to divide the hunters as much as she did in the academy and influence them/ I am also worried about Touma > he is one of the two current known purebloods that are left > him and Isaya and Sara is moving closer.

In that regard, I'm curious to see if Sara is gonna take advantage from Touma's current weak situation (he was harmed by Kaien's anti-vamp sword and "stored" in the HA, where Sara aims to). According to her next move we shall know if Touma is her accomplice or just one of her victims. So prolly her need for protection by the HA is related to Touma's presence there.

2. Zero siding with Sara in his effort to seek revenge from Kaname about his parents death > Sara asks him to help her to get inside the HA in attribution she will help him get revenge.
    I get this feeling that this is his okay there...

I must confess it's quite hard for me to buy the idea Zero would ever side up with a PB, even if it was about getting revenge against Kaname. He's far too proud to let his most hated creature, a PB, lend him a hand in whatever situation so I guess he's just aiming to find out where she keeps her prisoners and what crimes she's manoeuvring from the shadow.

Furthemore I'm curious about Kaname vs Isaya confrontation. Apparently Isaya isnt as evil natured as Sara is and shows himself so lazy that he'd never think of raising up an army of servants to get with his pure blood. But from his confrontation with Kaname we shall see if he's that harmless or he's just as evil as Sara.

Last thing I'd like to highlight :

In chap 20 Kaname promises Shizuka he would definitely destroy the one who ruined PBs destiny. Now I wonder why he's speaking plural Shocked Sounds as if the destruction of all PBs had been planned way back in the past. Maybe if we got who was the planner and what s/he did in order to trigger the events that would lead to all PBs' destruction, we could unveil the mystery and prolly understand who Kaname's actually aiming to.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2130-26/vampire-knight/chapter-20.html

I doubt someone as dead as Rido could be the one who started all this. It should of be someone who's still alive manoevring from the shadow. Could it be that Sara was planning it all from the beginning? In that case maybe her parents' death might be the reason why...haha sorry I hope I havent brought up too much stuff to think over xD
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 am

Yuukieee wrote:
    In chap 20 Kaname promises Shizuka he would definitely destroy the one who ruined PBs destiny. Now I wonder why he's speaking plural Shocked Sounds as if the destruction of all PBs had been planned way back in the past. Maybe if we got who was the planner and what s/he did in order to trigger the events that would lead to all PBs' destruction, we could unveil the mystery and prolly understand who Kaname's actually aiming to.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2130-26/vampire-knight/chapter-20.html

he doesn't switch, or so i'm told. he uses "that which you loathe so much" and "that thing that has destroy the destiny of the purebloods" in the sentences. i kinda forget, but i think i was that in the 2nd second, he doesn't actually use a pronoun in the japanese.

now kaname doesn't care about saving purebloods. so what he wants to destroy coincides with shizuka's loathing. shizuka gave no indication she cared about the council. so really only rido fits the bill for what she loathed. this was all before rido was around and before we knew who she was aiming for. unless of course, kaname was making assumptions for shizuka and that eventually she'd be aimed at the council.

because the only thing i don't understand is how rido destroyed the destiny of the purebloods. but then, this was written a long time ago and maybe wasn't meant to be taken so specifically

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm