Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left59%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left27%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left15%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+7
DarkRose
KuranPrince
SassyKnight
nina
aya-chan
juliet
mariangie
11 posters

Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?

Poll

Who Kaname loves more : Yuuki or HW ?

[ 15 ]
    Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left75%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left20%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left5%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_left0%Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 20
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning ZoneIs Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Dropsoa

Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Empty Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?

Post by mariangie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

After reading a lot of recent posts stating Kaname loved HW more than Yuuki .

I want to know :

1- Who do you think Kaname loved more : Yuuki or HW ?

2- A reasonable explanation why Kaname love your girl of your choice .

3- Your opinion if Yuuki is jealous of HW and why ?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Empty Re: Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?

Post by juliet Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 am

1. I think that he has stated over and over again, who he loves more, and in this chapter he confirms it once more saying that he gave her Artemis so that he could be killed by her hands if they are not together its sad and dramatic...

2. I should bring all the manga forward? LOL you know what I mean, there is nothing in his past with the ancestor (from what we saw) that can be compared to this.

3. For me she has no reasons to be jealous, Kaname has said in the past "only you.." and he never given her any reason to doubt his love confessions.

By the way this argument with the HW from where does it come from? because I do not see any relation between love and Kaname's actions in the present. Isn't that kaname has chosen this way (that the HW) had suggested in order to kill the source of menaces that could possibly hurt the mankind and Yuuki? if it was not for Yuuki, Kaname perhaps should have preferred the slumber solution as he did in the past.

Only for the one that he cared to protect and build a safe place, he went in all of these trouble, fighting the council, ending Rido, re-establishing the Kurans, she had been his reason and his flame, Yuuki, not someone dead.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Who do you think Kaname loved more : Yuuki or HW ?

The answer is obvious - kaname loves yuuki. nothing from manga proved that the HW weights more than yuuki. On contraire, kaname confessed his love for yuuki - "I love you more than anyone else in the entire world."

Also, kaname latest reactions proves that he loves her: when accidentely inflicted a scratch on her cheek he wiped away the blood. More important was the look he had while doing it, it was soft, filled with love. And yuuki's gaze didn't dissapoint either.

A reasonable explanation why Kaname love your girl of your choice .

This is hard rofl I would preffer kaname to love me drawling but he is madly in love with yuuki so I would cheer up for him. what I won't do for kaname Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  812189494

Your opinion if Yuuki is jealous of HW and why ?

Kaname gave her no reason to be jealous but this doesn't mean she cannot be. For her whole life she's in love with kaname, and suddenly she find out about the existence of another one in kaname's past.
    Even if kaname assured her that he didn't replace HW with her however the feeling of jealousy cannot be stopped.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm

some how i think that to some exstent yuki is jealous of the hooded woman. for one thing, i to feel kina ill at the thought of kaname making love to someone other then yuki (i think yuki does to). i mean its not like the kuran family is just gunna start on it's own kaname must have made love to someone weather its the hooded woman or some other girl(god i hope not) but i do belive that kaname loves yuki more and yuki knows this which is proberly why she tryed to attack him. it was her way of seeing if he were caperble to killing her if he could not it would mean that he loves her and can't let her go. and i gess it was also her way of makeing sure that he wont go and kill sara.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 am

Well I have to state the self-evident? Okay … then … HW … hm; who exactly is she again??? rofl … well compared with Yuuki I couldn’t resist … Razz

On a serious mode and trying to stick only to what we know from the manga I wonder how a small attachment that he felt for the HW can ever be compared with these lines for Yuuki >>

Yuuki … please. ONLY YOU…

I love you. More than anyone else in the entire world.

The one who warms his heart is the tender existence … that is his ONLY ONE

How many countless nights did I spend in vain? I have finally got hold of the girl I love and with whom I will be spending millions of nights.
    etc etc…

And something lastly … does anyone really can picture Kaname if he would have seen Yuuki to turn into crystals before his own eyes to be in that state??? >>

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c064/5.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c064/7.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c064/8.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c064/12.html

The question is rhetorical …

Juliet wrote: By the way this argument with the HW from where does it come from? because I do not see any relation between love and Kaname's actions in the present. Isn't that kaname has chosen this way (that the HW) had suggested in order to kill the source of menaces that could possibly hurt the mankind and Yuuki? if it was not for Yuuki, Kaname perhaps should have preferred the slumber solution as he did in the past.

Hahaha … do you really wanna answer you from where it stems??? Cool Nope … I know Razz Razz Razz

Now you hit a nerve there Evil or Very Mad … my question exactly! And also Yuuki’s question as well >>

My strong … beautiful Kaname … why would you want me?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v11/c052/17.html

Why; why; why????? *squeals* Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  3045962615

Now there is always the theory that Yuuki could be the reincarnation of Kaname’s wife in the past i.e. of the first Queen with whom he started the Kuran clan. I’m fond of that theory cuz IMO would tie up many unexplained hints that Hino has left here and there.

But regardless of this theory the way that I see Yuuki through Kaname’s eyes and Yume destined love is that she was born because he awakened … she was born for him and not because it happened to be born a Kuran she was destined to be his.
    There is this slightest difference but yet makes all the difference …

He saw her in the distant past in her form as she is now … she influenced the past by naming the scythe, Artemis …

Solely from that scene and only IMO Hino stresses the importance of Yuuki’s existence in Kaname’s life …

aya-chan wrote: Kaname gave her no reason to be jealous but this doesn't mean she cannot be. For her whole life she's in love with kaname, and suddenly she find out about the existence of another one in kaname's past.
    Even if kaname assured her that he didn't replace HW with her however the feeling of jealousy cannot be stopped.

I second that!
    Yes I also think she could be because HW was an important woman in Kaname’s life … he may not have been so much romantically and deeply involved with her but still for a woman in love who also see herself “unworthy” to have this man isn’t strange. Yuuki had her own insecurities as a woman … We saw her jealousy when she thought that the HW gave to Kaname his name >>
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/20.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/21.html

That woman she first called you this name…

She was jealous of Sara when he saw Kaname greeting her with a hand-kissing and also I think she was jealous when she thought that Kaname might have done something to Ruka again … something similar to what he had done years ago when he bitten her >>
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/16.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/17.html

So in other words why not; to not feel jealous of the HW? Eros has this trait of possessiveness …
    And maybe Kaname tried to play this card to Yuuki in his desperate attempt to make her give up on him … to feel betrayed …

yukikuran90210 wrote: i to feel kina ill at the thought of kaname making love to someone other then yuki (i think yuki does to). i mean its not like the kuran family is just gunna start on it's own kaname must have made love to someone weather its the hooded woman or some other girl

Hahaha … she felt jealous cuz the HW was the FIRST who called his name … imagine if she was his first elsewhere as well explosive explosive explosive rofl

But think about the poor guy … how he could withstand millennia without sex??? affraid
    Here I wonder how he could stand without in his current life Razz

Well as far as I remember you are very young so it is natural to see this issue in that way but believe me a man has to have some experience in this particular area … so personally I wouldn’t mind if the HW had taught him a few “moves” lol!

What it counts is that Yuuki comes first into his heart and for that we can be certain. wub
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 am

Well, of course he loves Yuki. But the HW could mean more to him than her. And everything Kaname said when she was human was THEN. NOW he puts the HW FIRST. He wants to fulfill HER wishes, not caring what Yuki wants.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 am

SassyKnight wrote:Well, of course he loves Yuki. But the HW could mean more to him than her. And everything Kaname said when she was human was THEN. NOW he puts the HW FIRST. He wants to fulfill HER wishes, not caring what Yuki wants.

I disagree with you, Sassy. There's no evidence that Kaname puts the hooded woman first. The only thing that Kaname fears the most is his fiancee Yuuki being killed by either someone or himself. If he doesn't what Yuuki wants, he'll be not only become out of character and context, but also a double-edged sword.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 am

I feel Kaname is nostalgic torward the HW, he had to take the risk to kill all the purebloods just for her,gosh. Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  1331846141 He's hidden his past and feelings well, he's got us guessing on so many "what ifs', buts', and i thinks'"

It's pretty overwhelming... Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  707342981
    Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  594618053 but i'm pretty sure Kaname is just taking a different route to save Yuuki from the dangers he predicted.
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Well, of course he loves Yuki. But the HW could mean more to him than her. And everything Kaname said when she was human was THEN. NOW he puts the HW FIRST. He wants to fulfill HER wishes, not caring what Yuki wants.

I'm alittle confused here.... Are you saying Kname loved Yuki as a human and his feelings changed now she is his PB fiance?

The HW, proved to be a wise woman, that tought him many things. On the other hand, Yuki, is just an ignorant child. Love, has nothing to do with it! Any person who gets bossed around out of love, is pathetic.
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 pm

i don't think yuki is jelous of anyone because if you remember kaname said "that no one can replace someone else"
    VampireKnight#1
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:58 am

Actually, the HW-Hooded woman, is just a sensei- teacher, to him.
    I don't really think he would have any extra feelings for her... Its just that, she is wise, and Kaname is really just protectikng Yuki. And if Kaname were to do everything that Yuki wants, and agrees with... Thats just not Kaname.
    VampireKnight#1
    VampireKnight#1
    Human

Humor : Very funny ... at times... :P

Post by VampireKnight#1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:08 am

mariangie wrote:After reading a lot of recent posts stating Kaname loved HW more than Yuuki .

I want to know :

1- Definitely Yuki/Yuuki

2- Because, Kaname said so himself, that no one could replace her... Something along those lines... He said that to Yuki. Not the HW LOL rofl
    And, lets be reaslistic here, would Kaname really love the hooded woman?? He has only ever loved two women-1. The first female vampire... and 2. Yuki
    Unless the HW is actually that very same first female vampire than wow Shocked ... But I doubt...

3- Yuki might be jealous of HW, because Kaname is really only focusing on her. Maybe Yuki thought that things would be more lovey dovey with her and Kaname. Shes just probably freaking out also, because she might think that she was all apart of his game... Not of actual love. And that her heart is now going to be crushed, and played with, and cheated on... BUT HE DOESN'T LOVE HER(HOODED WOMAN)! HE LOVES YOU YUKI!

Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Drops5black

Is Yuuki jealous of HW ?  Empty yes

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 am

i think yuuki is jealous of hooded woman because in her eyes she stole kaname from him even after her death.love you hino for making this story so tragic but so great,you are true writer not someone like crappy twilight.love you hino,just love you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm