Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

what will yuuki do?? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
what will yuuki do?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
what will yuuki do?? Bar_left59%what will yuuki do?? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
what will yuuki do?? Bar_left27%what will yuuki do?? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
what will yuuki do?? Bar_left15%what will yuuki do?? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

what will yuuki do??

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewhat will yuuki do?? Drops5black

what will yuuki do?? Empty what will yuuki do??

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue May 29, 2012 1:04 pm

okay here are some ques that are bugging my heart out so guys do answer them.
    what will yuuki do...
    1-when she knows about sara's evilness?
    2-if zero falls to level e?
    3-if she has to kill kaname?? Sad
    4-if she has to kill anyone who is dear to her but he/she is extremely evil?

hmmm......i think nina would be good for these ques but please guys do tell your answers.i couldn't make a new topic for each ques so i posted them all together.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zonewhat will yuuki do?? Dropsoa

what will yuuki do?? Empty Re: what will yuuki do??

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Interesting topic Smile

1 - Since she has already admitted to distrusting Sara, I think that Yuuki already suspects her of deceit; especially since she confiscated the blood tablets. I'm really looking forward to when the lies that Sara told about Ouri's death 'at Kaname's hand' are truly exposed, and Yuuki can say that she was right to trust Kaname all along what will yuuki do?? 36224405 Also, I hope Sara's prison cells will soon be discovered and Yuuki decides to lock Sara up in one just to let her have a taste of her own medicine furious

2 - Yuuki won't hesitate to use her taming bracelet!! Since its initial introduction in the first arch, it has never seen any use! She'll figure out how to get close enough to Zero to touch her wrist to his neck and WHAMM!!! what will yuuki do?? 4155267722 He'll go down what will yuuki do?? 473101691

3 - OF COURSE YUUKI WON'T KILL KANAME..?!! affraid I don't think that Yuuki is capable of killing either Kaname OR Zero. So if she was put into a situation where she was pressured to attack him, I don't think that she would be able to go through with it. She might run away, or step down as Dorm Head, or switch to Kaname's side once more, or anything else, really. scratch

4 - Ahhh...I don't know if Yuuki could confused I think it would depend on who it was that had become a threat. So far, the only people that Yuuki really cares for are Kaname, Zero, Yori and Chairman Cross. It's possible that she might be faced with the decision of whether or not to take Zero's life if he begins the descent to Level E again. Who knows? scratch I suspect that there will probably be a death of at least one important character before this manga reaches its conclusion; it's a 'tragedy' after all Crying or Very sad
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewhat will yuuki do?? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 am

Kara wrote:Interesting topic Smile

1 - Since she has already admitted to distrusting Sara, I think that Yuuki already suspects her of deceit; especially since she confiscated the blood tablets. I'm really looking forward to when the lies that Sara told about Ouri's death 'at Kaname's hand' are truly exposed, and Yuuki can say that she was right to trust Kaname all along what will yuuki do?? 36224405 Also, I hope Sara's prison cells will soon be discovered and Yuuki decides to lock Sara up in one just to let her have a taste of her own medicine furious

is yuuki even that strong to fight against sara???by far she is only protecting her but i do hope she finds the truth.

2 - Yuuki won't hesitate to use her taming bracelet!! Since its initial introduction in the first arch, it has never seen any use! She'll figure out how to get close enough to Zero to touch her wrist to his neck and WHAMM!!! what will yuuki do?? 4155267722 He'll go down what will yuuki do?? 473101691

3 - OF COURSE YUUKI WON'T KILL KANAME..?!! affraid I don't think that Yuuki is capable of killing either Kaname OR Zero. So if she was put into a situation where she was pressured to attack him, I don't think that she would be able to go through with it. She might run away, or step down as Dorm Head, or switch to Kaname's side once more, or anything else, really. scratch

4 - Ahhh...I don't know if Yuuki could confused I think it would depend on who it was that had become a threat. So far, the only people that Yuuki really cares for are Kaname, Zero, Yori and Chairman Cross. It's possible that she might be faced with the decision of whether or not to take Zero's life if he begins the descent to Level E again. Who knows? scratch I suspect that there will probably be a death of at least one important character before this manga reaches its conclusion; it's a 'tragedy' after all Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:30 am