Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Bar_left59%Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Bar_left27%Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Bar_left15%Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
nina
rayatta
6 posters

Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82?

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneWhy does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Dropsoa

Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Empty Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82?

Post by rayatta Wed May 02, 2012 1:35 am

I had a thought, and I'm not sure if anyone else has considered this yet, but in this scene:

http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/82/31/
    http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/82/32/

...we see bat wings like those that Kaname uses coming from Zero's skin (especially surrounding the area where Kaname has a hold on his throat). I was looking at it and the thought occured to me that MAYBE, since earlier in the chapter Kaname spoke of how Zero has his blood/"poison" running through him, the wings could be Kaname's blood reacting and surfacing in Zero as a result of being exposed to Kaname. I remember at the ball that Zero's blood reacted especially funny to Yuuki's touch too... but I'm not sure if that's because he craves her so much or if it was her blood reacting in him????

Could it be possible that Kaname actually has some command over Zero because of that blood and that's what's happening? I'm only speculating, so this is just food for thought. I think it would be something of an interesting plot twist for Hino to use on us Razz
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Empty Re: Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82?

Post by nina Wed May 02, 2012 12:35 pm

rayatta wrote:I had a thought, and I'm not sure if anyone else has considered this yet, but in this scene:

http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/82/32/

...we see bat wings like those that Kaname uses coming from Zero's skin (especially surrounding the area where Kaname has a hold on his throat). I was looking at it and the thought occured to me that MAYBE, since earlier in the chapter Kaname spoke of how Zero has his blood/"poison" running through him, the wings could be Kaname's blood reacting and surfacing in Zero as a result of being exposed to Kaname. I remember at the ball that Zero's blood reacted especially funny to Yuuki's touch too... but I'm not sure if that's because he craves her so much or if it was her blood reacting in him????

Could it be possible that Kaname actually has some command over Zero because of that blood and that's what's happening? I'm only speculating, so this is just food for thought. I think it would be something of an interesting plot twist for Hino to use on us Razz

I made the same thought/observation too rayatta ^^

And I think this is the case cuz Hino has emphasized in this using many panels.

After Kaname said to Zero that the owner of the PBed-blood that runs into him is always a PB and that he still has his poison/blood into his system, signs of little bats (Kaname’s familiars) started to come out from Zero instead of BR’s veins >>

Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Aw831i

In the next pages the bats are more obvious. And where are the BR’s veins? There is almost none … and instead of the veins, bats are stemming from Zero’s body while he totally collapses under Kaname’s power >>

Therefore my understanding is that Kaname fully suppressed Zero’s power/BR’s power through his own blood that started to move inside Zero’s system … in other words Zero failed to prove his words that he is the master of the BR and of himself for the time being at least!

Now I do not know if this is something that only Kaname can inflict to Zero due to his superior powers or if even Sara’s blood will have the same impact on him lol.

We will have to wait and see but another old thought came to my mind seeing this battle …
    I have been wondering all this time that Sara was trying to manipulate Zero and make him drink her blood; IF Zero could really kill Kaname cuz personally I didn’t believe that he could lol

So; did Sara overestimate Zero’s powers and truly believed that he can kill Kaname; OR Zero was tricked again by her???

Viz what if she knew how the battle between the two of them will end; but cuz she needs Zero she made him believe that with her help he could actually kill Kaname and take his revenge << the stronger motive to persuade him to drink her blood making him her pawn? >> “the master of the PBed-blood is always a PB” …
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? Empty Re: Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82?

Post by juliet Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Viz what if she knew how the battle between the two of them will end; but cuz she needs Zero she made him believe that with her help he could actually kill Kaname and take his revenge << the stronger motive to persuade him to drink her blood making him her pawn? >> “the master of the PBed-blood is always a PB” …

looks like Zero is in deep....taking all that blood from Sara...but perhaps Kaname's line was also to highlight that fact> Zero is under the wrong impression here, he thinks that he is own master but what about the blood that he took from Sara?
    doesn't that make him vulnerable or inclined/bound to her thus Kaname's line is actually targeted at that fact which Zero should realize (about Sara, not Kaname) and see what is going on... surely Kaname send the message across...now its left to see how Zero shall decode it...
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh I noticed that!! It's so strange!!! Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 594618053
    I think that it's the answer of Hino Matsuri... when Zero drank Kaname's blood, under his pressure...I think it was in ... Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 1098764838
    It was in the 30 chapter...yeah
    Here the page (thanks to Mangaeden Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 2554657431 ) I mentioned....
    Spoiler:

Kaname said clearly to Zero to do not forget who gives him the blood Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 230572241 ...Maybe with that action Kaname made a protection to himself....It's like
    -Zero couldn't kill Shizuka ...or
    -Kaname couldn't kill Rido...
    I mean there is a block on Zero sFun_banghead2 ...he can't kill Kaname!
    Because Zero in the past drank his blood...The bat wings are a clear proof!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Oh I noticed that!! It's so strange!!! Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 594618053
    I think that it's the answer of Hino Matsuri... when Zero drank Kaname's blood, under his pressure...I think it was in ... Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 1098764838
    It was in the 30 chapter...yeah
    Here the page (thanks to Mangaeden Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 2554657431 ) I mentioned....
    Spoiler:

Kaname said clearly to Zero to do not forget who gives him the blood Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 230572241 ...Maybe with that action Kaname made a protection to himself....It's like
    -Zero couldn't kill Shizuka ...or
    -Kaname couldn't kill Rido...
    I mean there is a block on Zero sFun_banghead2 ...he can't kill Kaname!
    Because Zero in the past drank his blood...The bat wings are a clear proof!

Kaname at that time by giving his blood to Zero he saved his life … if you go back to these chapters you will see that Zero was on the brink to became a level-E and from there, there was no turning back!

Remember that the initial plan of Kaname was Zero to drink from Shizuka and not from him!

And in any case Kaname has a power over the BR and not cuz Zero has his blood inside him so either way Zero couldn’t kill him … just to remind the first confrontation of the two of them in the 1st arc lol!

juliet wrote:

looks like Zero is in deep....taking all that blood from Sara...but perhaps Kaname's line was also to highlight that fact> Zero is under the wrong impression here, he thinks that he is own master but what about the blood that he took from Sara?
    doesn't that make him vulnerable or inclined/bound to her thus Kaname's line is actually targeted at that fact which Zero should realize (about Sara, not Kaname) and see what is going on... surely Kaname send the message across...now its left to see how Zero shall decode it...

Yes exactly as if Kaname wanted to burst his bubble making him to wake from his arrogant ignorance.

And as we saw in the end of the previous chapter Kaname wasn’t “happy” from the fact that Sara’s blood was running through Zero’s veins >>
    http://winged-manga.com/vampireknight/81/33/
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 2:03 pm

@ nina: Yeah I know that Kaname gave his blood to save Zero from Level E and gave him the Shizuka's blood. Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 230572241 but that phrase always hit me in someway.... hypnotise I don't know...^^
    Oh yeah! You pull out a drammatic page!!! Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 2412465706 Yes, also here I was thinking what does Kaname mean...?! Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 594618053 Oh there are so much misteries to solve.... lol! I love Vampire Knight!! Every character have their misteries and sex-appeal!!! Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 2554657431
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but we have seen Kaname does often adapt his plans and hesitate. Maybe in chapter 30 not only was he saving Zero's life (Yuki's protector etc) but he also possibly allowed him to as a protection. Maybe Kaname intended for this all along?

I might be wrong I realise this but I was just thinking he may of planned this scenario from the beginning?
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but we have seen Kaname does often adapt his plans and hesitate. Maybe in chapter 30 not only was he saving Zero's life (Yuki's protector etc) but he also possibly allowed him to as a protection. Maybe Kaname intended for this all along?

I might be wrong I realise this but I was just thinking he may of planned this scenario from the beginning?
    Yes, I totally agree with you...! From few days I'm thinking at that possibility...Kaname is smart and he doesn't do nothing for nothing...!!!! He calculates everything!!!! he is an excellent strategist... ha-ha-ha
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu May 03, 2012 12:16 am

kialovejapan wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but we have seen Kaname does often adapt his plans and hesitate. Maybe in chapter 30 not only was he saving Zero's life (Yuki's protector etc) but he also possibly allowed him to as a protection. Maybe Kaname intended for this all along?

Yes, I totally agree with you...! From few days I'm thinking at that possibility...Kaname is smart and he doesn't do nothing for nothing...!!!! He calculates everything!!!! he is an excellent strategist... ha-ha-ha

Of course he is, that's what makes him amazing Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 2554657431

Sorry guys I won't go off topic again, just a small outburst Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 3887309346
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

nina wrote:

Off topic: remembered Sara said in ch.79 to Kaname here ; page 25-26

Sara, "You...on the way to here had "eaten" one...pureblood, right...?"

Sara, "Even if I say those things, it will not be a big deal...to you who had committed the "grave sin"."

Sara, "We must not change a human who does not wish to become a vampire into vampire."

Sara, "This is the crime that was decided by our progenitor and that mostly we must not commit. "

Sara, "Although this is such a silly thing...because we indeed respect that,now, we and humans can live in the same land."

Sara, "This may be temporary...but it's good thing that the war in the ancient times will not be repeated, right...?

I show here because I am thinking about Sara's lines to Kaname. Lol Since she knew that Kaname was ancestor of Kuran but it was like she didn't know or she wanted to provoke Kaname saying such thing to him. Sara sure would underestimate Kaname and overestimate Zero because they forgot that Kaname was ever the king and the ancestor. So she just uses Zero as same as Takuma to go against Kaname for her. Kaname's life span as a PB will more powerful than Zero 1000 times, despite Zero is the strongest vampire-hunter. Lol...And the last line of Sara, she is afraid of Kaname, of war....? She is just a dastard. Why does Zero have bat wings on him in Chapter 82? 1792502404

On topic: I agree with @Nina that's not Zero's bats wings but it's Kaname's blood pushing out; his poison blood... I said this because Bat is symbolic of Kaname. And you are right @rayatta. Here is another proof;
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am