Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Bar_left59%About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Bar_left27%About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Bar_left15%About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;)

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZoneAbout Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Dropsoa

About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Empty About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;)

Post by kialovejapan Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Yesterday I was thinking of the last image of chapter 83: the wings get grow on Yuki.... I think that maybe this is a cinsequences: I mean Kaname made in the past the first anti-vampires weapons Bloody Rose, and Artemis, Kaname, also had a lot of 'dream-vision' of Yuki.. And at that time Kaname didn't know her at all, except for her WEAPON ARTEMIS!
    I think that most probably Kaname in the next chapther will stop Yuki and her Artemis like he did with Zero with his Bloody Rose in the H.A..... but maybe the wings are finally the dimonstration of the unknow Yuki's pureblood vampire powers!!! xD
    We have always to complicate the things... Often the right solution is the most easy...;)
    And you what you think about it?!
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V
    Warning ZoneAbout Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Dropsoa

About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Empty Re: About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;)

Post by Li.llium Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Nothing, srsly, Kio-chan. I think Yuki´s wings are inspired on anime version, so, I think they have a fashion using, Yuki in fairy-lady-like.

It´ll be a suprise ( a good one) if Yuki´ll have a great power ( but she´s a PB, so, she should have our powers...

are you Italian, right? Do you know her? She´s an amazing manga artist:

http://www.sarafabrizi.com/
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) Empty Re: About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;)

Post by kialovejapan Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Li.llium wrote:Nothing, srsly, Kio-chan. I think Yuki´s wings are inspired on anime version, so, I think they have a fashion using, Yuki in fairy-lady-like.

It´ll be a suprise ( a good one) if Yuki´ll have a great power ( but she´s a PB, so, she should have our powers...

Mmh yeah but for Hino-sama it's time to show at the entire world the Yuki's power!!! XD Come on!! Let's fight!!
    ^^ Oh yes I'm italian and you?!
    I don't know Sara Fabrizi but I've just look up at her web-site and it's so beautiful!! She's so googd!!!! *.*
    OMG!! Where did you find her?!?!? xD
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:Nothing, srsly, Kio-chan. I think Yuki´s wings are inspired on anime version, so, I think they have a fashion using, Yuki in fairy-lady-like.

Mmh yeah but for Hino-sama it's time to show at the entire world the Yuki's power!!! XD Come on!! Let's fight!!
    ^^ Oh yes I'm italian and you?!
    I don't know Sara Fabrizi but I've just look up at her web-site and it's so beautiful!! She's so googd!!!! *.*
    OMG!! Where did you find her?!?!? xD

Hino needs to show us Yuuki´s stregth! Yuuki cut her hair and needs to complete her "change into a mature woman" and on top of that a fight between people who have equal powers is more interesting than a fight between a strong and a weak one (maybe Zero and Yuuki make a strong team)

I don´t know Sara fabrizi too but I needed to check on her page too and I´m impressed, she shows so much love for details
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I agree. Yuki and Zero have always been good partners. The only moment when they were broken was during the fight against Rido, because Zero was seeing Yuki as an enemy (aka. one of them, PB), but that is being repaired now.

This artist is amazing, she is doing her manga. Two pages for you look:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/328/3/a/3ab974b22d13f41bba225f99ef61c72b-d4ao5dz.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/328/9/a/__children__s_mirror___page_32___by_sarina86-d4h5ooq.jpg
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

I agree with both of you Katherine and Li.llium.. All we wanna see Yuki's power!! We wanna see rivers of Sara's blood!! Muahahah
    Ops maybe I m to excited ^^`
    However it's time to a changement especially about Yuki-chan no doubt about it,like Katherine said well the new Yuki's hair cut it's a real proof!!
    @Li.llium: oh what a beautiful manga!! I see that Sara's manga is written in italian maybe...no betrer SURE I can translate it!! Would you like that I translate it?! Nl problem about it ;)
    I like so much her style of design and drawing manga characters!! Thank you so much to introduce me to her!! So sweet about you Li.llium! *.*
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 am

kialovejapan wrote:Yesterday I was thinking of the last image of chapter 83: the wings get grow on Yuki.... I think that maybe this is a cinsequences: I mean Kaname made in the past the first anti-vampires weapons Bloody Rose, and Artemis, Kaname, also had a lot of 'dream-vision' of Yuki.. And at that time Kaname didn't know her at all, except for her WEAPON ARTEMIS!
    I think that most probably Kaname in the next chapther will stop Yuki and her Artemis like he did with Zero with his Bloody Rose in the H.A..... but maybe the wings are finally the dimonstration of the unknow Yuki's pureblood vampire powers!!! xD
    We have always to complicate the things... Often the right solution is the most easy...;)

So it's true that Kaname would fight Yuuki As he Stated to her?
    I don't think so...He Loves her(or so he said)to her that :"I Like You and ILove you"!Many times to her...I don't think he would lie such feelings for her! About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) 812189494 I want some more Yume at chapter 84!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:46 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Yesterday I was thinking of the last image of chapter 83: the wings get grow on Yuki.... I think that maybe this is a cinsequences: I mean Kaname made in the past the first anti-vampires weapons Bloody Rose, and Artemis, Kaname, also had a lot of 'dream-vision' of Yuki.. And at that time Kaname didn't know her at all, except for her WEAPON ARTEMIS!

I don't think so...He Loves her(or so he said)to her that :"I Like You and ILove you"!Many times to her...I don't think he would lie such feelings for her! About Yuki's wings?! What do you expect from next chapter?! ;) 812189494 I want some more Yume at chapter 84!

I don´t think that kia wanted to describe a rude kaname who hurts Yuuki! Maybe he only wants to stop her by not hurting her we don´t know yet ;)
    I think we all are sure that Kaname´s feelings towards Yuuki are very deep and that he only lied when he told her that he won´t continue his live with Yuuki and talked about his feelings in this situation (my english is horrible today, I´ll edit it when my intelligence allows it again^^) Kaname cares to much for her to seriously hurt her (my opinion) so I think he will try to end this fight by stopping them without hurting them and running towardy sara (by not ending the fight with Zero and Yuuki)
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 pm

lililovelilica wrote:

I don't want to describe a rude Kaname...!!! At all!!
    What I wanna say it's that Kaname sure will stop Yuki (but only stop!) not fight or something else....
    For Kaname it's difficult "fight" against Yuki all we know that she loves her so much!!! (He pushed her away but for me is only a coperture...there is something deep connected to the mysterious key...)
    Now Kaname haven't Ruka on his side, so no illusion!
    The only way to stop Yuki is to stop her weapon!!! Artemis!
    But my question is: what is going to do Kaname after Yuki will show her p.b powers?! (obviously Kaname is more skill and strenght...!!! But who knows!!!!

@Katherine:Thanks Katherine for understand well my thought sLo_BigBearHug
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

kialovejapan wrote:

@Katherine:Thanks Katherine for understand well my thought sLo_BigBearHug

You´re welcome ;) I share your thoughts sLo_BigBearHug
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Yesterday I was thinking of the last image of chapter 83: the wings get grow on Yuki.... I think that maybe this is a cinsequences: I mean Kaname made in the past the first anti-vampires weapons Bloody Rose, and Artemis, Kaname, also had a lot of 'dream-vision' of Yuki.. And at that time Kaname didn't know her at all, except for her WEAPON ARTEMIS!

these wings full opened at that chapter with Kaien were a bit scary though...hm, well she opens them when she wants to follow someone (yes the last time it was Kaname), her wings gone out as she realized that he was very far away for her to reach...so perhaps she is preparing herself in case he wants to escape...perhaps its a demonstration of her inner deeper vampire nature against another powerful vampire- she is prepared for all even chasing him...that's what i think for the moment...
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 am

The first time in which the Yuki´s wings appear, this first time has a very strong meaning. It represents Yuki´s emotional status, the change in this status (doubt >>> certain) There's this sequence:
    Kaname asks if she still sees him as a brother >>> she says she wants to start everything now >>> she says now, she is prepared to go a step further with him. >>> Kaname goes away at that moment, when the flower was blooming just for him >>> >>> Yuki runs after him, her wings appear when she says: Why? Now, when we could go a step further.

The wings, My Kaname, all says = the flower was blooming just for him.
    It is a beautiful passage.

In this last chapter, the wings appear again. When Yuki is saying that she believes they will be able to cross the dense forest, despite everything.

It is Yuki´s desire to rescue Kaname, to them go through the forest together.

So, I think the most important use of these wings is to show Yuki´s emotions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 am