Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 84 predictions Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 84 predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 84 predictions Bar_left59%chapter 84 predictions Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 84 predictions Bar_left27%chapter 84 predictions Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 84 predictions Bar_left15%chapter 84 predictions Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Shoujo-Zo18
Yuki_kuran12345
SassyKnight
stilldollgaze
via2myrene
mariangie
lililovelilica
juliet
aya-chan
Li.llium
Katherine
YukixKaname
Kara
darkwolf123
XxContradictionsxX
kialovejapan
Youweremysafeplace*
kanachanimmortal
22 posters

chapter 84 predictions

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions Drops5black

chapter 84 predictions Empty chapter 84 predictions

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 pm

predict guys predict what is gonna happen?? Very Happy

well my prediction is that yuuki and zero will try to catch kaname so either he will exit or may yuuki luck works.seiren and yagari will fight and seiren may die.yagari is a very experienced hunter,i doubt seiren can stand against him.if she dies kaname will be left alone.poor guy. Sad
    if yuuki catches then he is going to be jailed in association and if not the game will continue.
    guys i am confused about rukain,where they will go??
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D
    Warning Zonechapter 84 predictions Dropsoa

chapter 84 predictions Empty Re: chapter 84 predictions

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Fri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

For the next chapter i really have no idea what to think. I just hope that aido a peers some were ! I miss him sooo much chapter 84 predictions 2747345646
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:For the next chapter i really have no idea what to think. I just hope that aido a peers some were ! I miss him sooo much chapter 84 predictions 2747345646

So do I!!!
    Aidou-san and others where they are?! I mean Shiki wanted to go and stop Takuma, but Rima stopped him...mmmhhh I think that they are in the same position...(Like Hino-sama draw in her extra-picture!! XD)

Next chapter will be very fighting:
    1) Kaname against Yuuki and Zero.
    2) Seiren against Yagari...(I dont' think that Seiren will die, she is agile as well as Yagari, it will a nice interesting and fair fight!! ;)
    3) Maybe a third fight: KAname against Sara!!!!! I hope so much!!! chapter 84 predictions 2747345646 I can't stand her anymore....
    ... chapter 84 predictions 1098764838 mmmhhh I don't know what to expect to Hino-sama.... oh yes that Zero will not fall in Level E!!!
    and that Kain finally explain his feelings to Ruka, maybe we could see another kiss!! more hot!! chapter 84 predictions 2554657431 who knows?! So nice dreaming!! chapter 84 predictions 1027281640 chapter 84 predictions 2554657431 ooooh ha-ha-ha my eyes... I'm so crazy now...!! Better to re-read the chapter 83!! To calm down!! almost..
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Sat May 26, 2012 1:10 am

i think all the joy i had for this chapter is going to disappear! what if Ichijo fights Kaname and dies?... i miss the manga reading ichijo! chapter 84 predictions 3476048923
    Kaname, you must fight for Yuuki! although i dont care for him..at all really.
    Zero, will end up getting injured somehow... almost..
    and Yuuki? well shes now strong and independent, i dont think she will remain to be the chess peice she originally planned for herself... spread ur wings my daughter! chapter 84 predictions 2554657431
    wow am so weird today...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 7:25 am

i hope ruka tell aido that his father is not dead.i am dieing to hear these words.ichijo will definitely fight against kaname but i think if he dies kaname won't kill him,he either will kill himself or sara will do it to make kaname more bad in other's eyes.
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 am

what I think will happen, is that, or course, kaname will have to fight off yuuki, and Zero, and in the midst of it all someone ( yuuki or zero ) will slip up and make a mistake resulting giving kaname time to escape and (try) to kill Sara. argue

the fight between Yagari and Seiren would probably be an equal fight, but in the end Seiren would probably be retreating to help kaname in some way. scratch confused

Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

I think that we will see some interaction between Yuuki and Kaname during this 'fight scene'. An actual conversation between these two is long overdue, and I want Kaname to reveal at least SOME information about what is going on. It'll be incredibly frustrating if he just vanishes into thin air Evil or Very Mad I think a fight with Yuuki and Kaname on opposite sides is going to be really interesting to see; not because I want them to fight, but because I don't think either of them is willing to truly harm the other. I do believe they still care deeply for each other, despite their separation. I think Zero will take on a more offensive stance, while Yuuki will probably just have Zero's back and protect him from Kaname's attacks. But I really don't know. I guess I'll just have to wait out the next two months and hope for the best... Smile
    YukixKaname
    YukixKaname
    Human

Post by YukixKaname Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:42 am

I think Kaname is going to reveal his plans to Yuki. I hope Yuki drink's Kaname's blood so she can realize that he is a good person pretending to be the bad guy to keep everyone safe. chapter 84 predictions 1694537797 chapter 84 predictions 651225598
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:06 pm

YukixKaname wrote:I think Kaname is going to reveal his plans to Yuki. I hope Yuki drink's Kaname's blood so she can realize that he is a good person pretending to be the bad guy to keep everyone safe. chapter 84 predictions 1694537797 chapter 84 predictions 651225598

I think this prediction makes no sense
    why would Kaname reveal everything to her right now after planning everything so well and after he tries to play the bad guy to protect Yuuki by pushing her away?
    You can´t believe that he changes his mind suddenly just because he has to fight Yuuki...I think it´s part of his plan because if someone saw her fighting the evil guy she is on the good side and protected...
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Katherine wrote:
    YukixKaname wrote:I think Kaname is going to reveal his plans to Yuki. I hope Yuki drink's Kaname's blood so she can realize that he is a good person pretending to be the bad guy to keep everyone safe. chapter 84 predictions 1694537797 chapter 84 predictions 651225598

why would Kaname reveal everything to her right now after planning everything so well and after he tries to play the bad guy to protect Yuuki by pushing her away?
    You can´t believe that he changes his mind suddenly just because he has to fight Yuuki...I think it´s part of his plan because if someone saw her fighting the evil guy she is on the good side and protected...

I agree with Katherine because all this time hes been pushing her away, trying to protect her, and for what? confused for Kaname to change his mind at the last possible minute to tell her everything? confused scratch I don't think he would do that. Evil or Very Mad
    I really do wish that Yuuki can hold her own in the battle without getting Zero hurt in the process, which probably wont happen considering it IS Kaname. but that too is wishful thinking... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
    YukixKaname
    YukixKaname
    Human

Post by YukixKaname Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:39 am

Katherine wrote:

I said "I think" and "I hope" it's just a prediction and maybe you don't know how to read between the lines like I do. Don't have to get all up on my grill. Sad
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 am

I'm always thinking that Sara´s death is going to be something epic, but rido´s was silly - aka. the death of the man who enslaved Kaname.

So maybe I will not have a surprise. After all, it's all more about Yume than about Sarah. Takkun probably going to be saved by Shiki, directly or indirectly.

Randomness: a friend showed me these icons (I do not know who has done it) and every time I see it I can not stop laughing.

chapter 84 predictions Ppkanameplz
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Ok, didn't hino slap us everytime when wwe tried to make a prediction over a certain chapter? (we can guess what may happen until the end of the manga, based on what we're missing, but we cannot completetly predict what would happen in the next chapter), so in conclusion I refuse to make any prediction.

For months we are waiting for answers at so many things which happened, and hino still refuse to please us - the biggest trol is hino.

Li.llium wrote:

Randomness: a friend showed me these icons (I do not know who has done it) and every time I see it I can not stop laughing.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

who's panties are those? where did kaname hidden them?
    kami is such a pervert rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:56 pm

It´s a sex code...Kaname asking for sex after one hundred years of marriage or after waking up after sleeping for five hundred years ... rofl
    YukixKaname
    YukixKaname
    Human

Post by YukixKaname Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Li.llium wrote:I'm always thinking that Sara´s death is going to be something epic, but rido´s was silly - aka. the death of the man who enslaved Kaname.

So maybe I will not have a surprise. After all, it's all more about Yume than about Sarah. Takkun probably going to be saved by Shiki, directly or indirectly.

LOL! do you have more gifs? care 2 share? wub
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Li.llium wrote:I'm always thinking that Sara´s death is going to be something epic, but rido´s was silly - aka. the death of the man who enslaved Kaname.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thank you so much for showing us that Li.llium!! (Also, thanks to your friend for showing you Very Happy ). That had me laughing for nearly 5 minutes.
    Whoever made that = genius. I wish we knew who it was, it made my day Razz And I agree with YukixKaname; if you find anymore, please share!cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Kaname and the panties!! Haha...rolling on my knees here!! Too bad its too small....perhaps an avatar like this could create serious nose bleeding or heart attack laughter and should be banned in all cases!!!

M...me getting serious...okay back on topic...

Kaname and Yuuki vanish together (blame it on Kaname not knowing what to do with a furious Yuuki in his arms and how to restrict her)...

Zero is going back to Sara chapter 84 predictions 2747345646 ..."poor boy come to mama to get your dinner" for blood supplies...

Takuma is furious from jealousy and decides to leave.... chapter 84 predictions 3892208978

Cross decides to visit a medium to learn Kaname's and Yuuki's whereabouts hypnotise , but he does not know that Hanabusa is spying on him (for obvious reasons)

and meanwhile Kaname and Yuuki are my eyes... next chapter....!!

_______

no way I am getting serious this month with VK...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:28 am

i think zero and yuuki will share blood to nullify sara's blood in front of kaname.

i have a ques,if bloody rose can't kill kaname then how artemis can kill him?? Shocked
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm

kukukukuku

I want to make a pervy-kaname-tchama avatar!
    okay. I think both - blood-rose and artemis - can kill kaname, but kaname gave his blood to Zero. So Kaname does not control BR, but he can control / weaken Zero´s vine. I think is that. Because Kaname hasn´t the ability to handle VWeapons.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:38 am

I think Kaname won't Die at this manga...because Yuuki can't kill him after all(SHE HAS STATED BEFORE THAT SHE LOVES HIM) drawling
    This next Chapter should only have more explanations about the Real plan that Kaname wants to do(either kill only Sara or Zero)but he won't hurt Yuuki(that's impossible to him)he was angry at Zero pointing his gun at yuuki too.
    We should only get more information from the manga-ka(if thats possible?) chapter 84 predictions 1098764838
    But if Kaname is killed i'll cry for all my LIFE!
    AND I'LL HATE HINO-SENSEI! chapter 84 predictions 3476048923 chapter 84 predictions 4155267722 chapter 84 predictions 3307848339
    But Hino-sensei's trying to get the manga more chapters,but i remember she said in an interview(Vampire Knight Manga is an different work from the others(Merupuri for example)it's an pureblooded dark manga(like that)... explosive
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 am

lililovelilica wrote:I think Kaname won't Die at this manga...because Yuuki can't kill him after all(SHE HAS STATED BEFORE THAT SHE LOVES HIM) drawling
    This next Chapter should only have more explanations about the Real plan that Kaname wants to do(either kill only Sara or Zero)but he won't hurt Yuuki(that's impossible to him)he was angry at Zero pointing his gun at yuuki too.
    We should only get more information from the manga-ka(if thats possible?) chapter 84 predictions 1098764838
    AND I'LL HATE HINO-SENSEI! chapter 84 predictions 3476048923 chapter 84 predictions 4155267722 chapter 84 predictions 3307848339
    But Hino-sensei's trying to get the manga more chapters,but i remember she said in an interview(Vampire Knight Manga is an different work from the others(Merupuri for example)it's an pureblooded dark manga(like that)... explosive

kaname will be killed,do you really think miss hino who already warned us that its a tragic manga,its a sad manga and blah blah will give us a happy ending???i don't think so.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:I think Kaname won't Die at this manga...because Yuuki can't kill him after all(SHE HAS STATED BEFORE THAT SHE LOVES HIM) drawling

kaname will be killed,do you really think miss hino who already warned us that its a tragic manga,its a sad manga and blah blah will give us a happy ending???i don't think so.

May be killed ;) it´s a tragic manga yes but there is no proof for Kaname´s death. I know that it looks like that right now but how many times Hino shocked us when we were expecting something (well I expect Kaname´s death at the end since ~chapter 40 and that is a long time, maybe Hino doesn´t want to be predictable)? "Tragic manga" only says that there won´t be a happy ending --> maybe someone else dies, we can´t be sure yet because Hino is a master of maniputlation ;)

So everyone don´t cry yet but enjoy the manga till the end! then you can be angry abput the ending, but I think that until the end Hino will show us much more
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Hino could pull a very tragic ending if she wants . Ex. A Zero alone ending . With Yuuki ( with the aid or Zero or not ) killing Kaname . Then sacrificing herself to save Zero from Level E . Turning Zero human .

But Hino could be calling tragic to the idea of making the lives of the main characters miserable during the main plot . To end main characters happy at the end . For ex. A Yume story with a lot of adversities for the main couple . Zero as this main character who never gets his happiness . As the things he wants are unreachable for him . With an end of Yume triumph over all obstacles . And Zero ending accepting himself . Discovering he can be happy by getting peace of mind with himself .Resolving his issues with vampires and humanity .

Or Hino just could talk of making a story with a lot of tragic elements . But no main character dying . Ex. Killing Kain Cross at the end to save Zero . Or as she did , including some side love tragic stories : Haruka / Juuri , or Shizuka / Ichiru , Sara / Takuma . With a happy ending for Yuuki with one of the guys as her chosen mate . And the other guy winning an all expenses travel to cruise around the world for 6 months . With all of Sara's harem for his pleasure . ( Just kidding ! )

Last edited by mariangie on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 pm

lucykaede wrote:i think zero and yuuki will share blood to nullify sara's blood in front of kaname.

i have a ques,if bloody rose can't kill kaname then how artemis can kill him?? Shocked

Nice nice nice NICE question Lucy! bounce
    I still believe and think that Artemis will be useless..!! Like Bloody Rose in the battle of Kaname and Zero in the Hunter Association....
    Kaname now is alone!! (except for Seiren, but now she is busy with Yagari...!)
    So Kaname (I think that he won't hurt or injure Yuki, as he done not intentionally to Ruka-chan!)...the only way to stop Yuki and Zero is:
    1)Control Bloody Rose and Artemis at the same time, in order to stop their attack.
    2) Little before to the battle he can explain his motivation, his reasons,...but I admit that it's too soon for that! Plus there is Sara on pending.....(that horrible balck widow...-_______-'''')
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

i think hooded woman spirit will appear in the association at the time when yuuki attacks kaname.i think it will be cool if happens in first place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm