Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Bar_left59%Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Bar_left27%Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Bar_left15%Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Where does Zero stands now in your opinion?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWhere does Zero stands now in your opinion? Dropsoa

Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Empty Where does Zero stands now in your opinion?

Post by juliet Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Where does Zero stands now in your opinion?

Haha, in this manga I know that most fans (from both fandoms) are all over Kaname, can't blame you Razz Razz but Zero is a character too (probably a main one also Razz )...

But i do not believe that fans see more into him perhaps because he is overshadowed by Kaname? (Hino had express her fear for this happening while making the first arc). Do you believe that Zero has reached his potential and that is all that we have seen so far?

If no, what more do you expect from Zero...

Where he stands now? if he a worthy future president for the Hunter's association -what do you expect to happen after his implication with Sara?

Is he a yume or a zeki? what do you believe ( I believe that so far Zero was a yume!!! Razz Razz Razz yes...yes)
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Empty Re: Where does Zero stands now in your opinion?

Post by Ribbon07 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I don't know what to say but he is just kind of boring to me (Yuuki is even more interesting than him).Throughout the manga, the things he always has are just pain and hatred. Kaname is the most interesting one in vk (Can't deny it cause Hino said his character has been designed professionally. That's why she fear he could overshadowed Zero), even Zeki, Zero fandom also in to him (don't like him but disscus about him a lot!!)=> only my opinion
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Where does Zero stands now in your opinion? Empty Re: Where does Zero stands now in your opinion?

Post by Li.llium Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Before any things: Kaname overshadows all the characters. This second arc is marked by a nonsense imbalance between Kaname - full character - Yuki and Zero - weak characters.

The importance of Yuki, on serie = boys love her. End . All other issues are underutilized potential by Hino, at one point that I have to push myself very hard to see her in the same level of Kaname.

Zero, until the end of the first arc, had a larger role than being a stone between Yume. Hino developed his issues better here.

Personally, these are points linked to Zero:

Maria: she lived with Ichiru. Therefore, this aspect could be better showed.

Zero as a hunter and as a future president

Zero and Yuki his feelings/conflits: Some thoughts do not hurt anyone, Hino.

Zero: level-e issue

Zero has much potential, as well as other characters in VK. The lack of development on this point is an inability of Hino to develop things other than LT. And so, Zero is getting boring.

But what can I expect in a story that Yuki is the heroin, isn´t it ... If Hino does not a good job on her, then Zero ...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't know what to say but he is just kind of boring to me (Yuuki is even more interesting than him).Throughout the manga, the things he always has are just pain and hatred. Kaname is the most interesting one in vk (Can't deny it cause Hino said his character has been designed professionally. That's why she fear he could overshadowed Zero), even Zeki, Zero fandom also in to him (don't like him but disscus about him a lot!!)=> only my opinion

Can't agree more...The attention that Kaname gets (from either fandoms) is astonishing, loving or hating him it's still attention so i agree that he overshadows all other characters.

This second arc is marked by a nonsense imbalance between Kaname - full character - Yuki and Zero - weak characters.

yes i know, it even makes Yuuki's effort to be equal to Kaname more stupid, presenting her having a complex = more weakness, than what if she did not even think about it or indifferently recognized it = so what? a far more bold approach...

The importance of Yuki, on serie = boys love her. End . All other issues are underutilized potential by Hino, at one point that I have to push myself very hard to see her in the same level of Kaname.

how can she be in the same level? anyway...it's more a topic about Hino approaching and developing her character / in the bright side Yuuki's efforts though now is more evident to be seen, I mean her determination to leave all of her matters aside is what makes her more of a heroine right now...if you understand what i mean, not that actually enjoy that progression, far too slow and neurotic but nevertheless in compare to nothing that you mentioned that's something...

Zero, until the end of the first arc, had a larger role than being a stone between Yume. Hino developed his issues better here.

Personally, these are points linked to Zero:

Maria: she lived with Ichiru. Therefore, this aspect could be better showed.

Zero as a hunter and as a future president

Zero and Yuki his feelings/conflits: Some thoughts do not hurt anyone, Hino.

Zero: level-e issue

Maria: I think that Hino puts her there deliberately, don't know the direction, perhaps an alternative for Yuuki? in any case, a relationship that could lead somewhere (she is Shizuka's relative- loved Ichirou - seems to want Zero), unless Hino wants to show that Zero is a catch also? (but could it be so shallow?)

Zero as a future hunter and president:

In terms of powers with Sara's blood he is going to be even more powerful = far better hunter, but on the other side does this cover his ethical grounds here? I do not think so. Protecting Sara = letting her plot with the tablets going on = is a turn against humanity he is supposed to protect.

but i do not think that Hino will let him burn until the end in this way...i always see Zero's actions in balance with kaname's action - when the one is doing wrong the other follows too and Yuuki is kind of a balance there between them = her role perhaps that of a bridge.

Kaname is supposed to have betrayed hunters/ is Zero on the same path betraying the hunters? or are they both working with a hidden agenda..i think you are getting where i am leading this...either both superficial in actions and mind (that can be also the case) or both leading their act to extremes to reach a goal (even if that means that they are going to be opponents)..

Light on Zero though needs a better polish, we are losing him of the script...

Zero: level-e issue: for me far-far away, i think that the case Zero can turn level-e and die has become a distant one but through Sara's blood (that arises hunger for blood ect) I am afraid that the vampire-beast in him can really turn out of control...perhaps acting as a level-e / Yuuki's bracelet can become of use here; remember all the hints...

Many chapters are needed to close all of these gaps and lead his actions somewhere- same case with kaname or even Yuuki, even though Zero fails to convey the right at this time - I heard a rumour that Hino may close the arc soon but under the current character's flaws and slow development towards the better do not think that's possible...
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 am

When you say "close the arc" = finish the manga?

Hmm .. I really do not think Hino will develop Zero beyond what she's doing now. Or rather: I do not think she will devote many chapters on him, if she will do really.

Some things in VK, important things, take only one or two chapters, as Kaname's past for example. This arc was centered Kaname / Yume, but the important parts for the development of story can be counted on the fingers. Hino was lost while extending a few things.

She could have developed other characters in this period. If she didn´t it, unfortunately it's because she does not think it's important as other things ... that is applicable to Zero. If she didn´t show his progress nicely, so...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhere does Zero stands now in your opinion? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 am

i don't think yuuki and zero as main characters,by far they have done nothing except killing rido and being an obstacle in kaname's plans.and on rido part,that was all set by our beloved kaname,he is so hot.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 am

I only could give a very bad example here : On latin soap operas , usually the female antagonist is a more interesting character than the main female lead .

For good or bad , Hino's fear of Kaname overshadowing Zero's character has become true . I had follow V. K. for a long time now ( since 2006). With almost 4 years of reading online comments . Even if there are a lot of Zero's fans . Kaname is always the character in V. K. everybody ends commenting the most ; negative ( A ton of " I hate Kaname . " I want Kaname dead . " here . ) or positive . The character who moves the main action and story plot . The only character except for Yuuki that could not be taken out from V. K.'s story without destroying the whole thing . Even if Zero is supposed to be the Vampire Knight from the tittle .

As I see the plot until now . It will be very difficult to pull a Zeki ending without making Kaname's death surpassing it as the most emotional event in the whole story . Overshadowing any happy Zeki couple ending for miles to go .

Zero has being keep by most of the plot as a character who has not changed so much so far . Only a little attitude development for a main character . Of course he will change near the end . The story has strongly suggested he has to learn the importance of coexisting humans and vampires in peace . Baby steps had being given . As the scene where Ruka saved him from dying from Kaname's attack . But for a main character who has being around for 83 chapters and the main plot almost at the last part of the main story . Zero has not being so critical for the plot's development as he is supposed to be .

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:35 pm

hey guys can it be possible that zero and kaname made a deal for zero to help yuuki and make him look a bad guy in front for her so in real zero and kaname are working together and faking everything in front of the world.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Hmm .. I really do not think Hino will develop Zero beyond what she's doing now. Or rather: I do not think she will devote many chapters on him, if she will do really.

yes..finish it...

perhaps not Zero but she has left so many holes here and there with all the characters that i really wonder - one-two chapter each (i doubt it that VK can end like in ten chapters like what i heard)...

Hino's fear of Kaname overshadowing Zero's character has become true . I had follow V. K. for a long time now ( since 2006). With almost 4 years of reading online comments . Even if there are a lot of Zero's fans . Kaname is always the character in V. K. everybody ends commenting the most ; negative ( A ton of " I hate Kaname . " I want Kaname dead . " here . ) or positive. The character who moves the main action and story plot . The only character except for Yuuki that could not be taken out from V. K.'s story without destroying the whole thing . Even if Zero is supposed to be the Vampire Knight from the tittle .

I know, Kaname is a phenomenon, either for the good or bad he is always on the spotlight and the main subject of discussions, did Hino want this to happen? No, i think just like she had said, she wanted to prevent this. But did she really try to prevent this? in my opinion she couldn't, Kaname is a mature full developped character while Zero is next to him a simple boy...the one is always on an agenda, has the love of the heroine from chapter one, has the veil of darkness and of mystery, Zero is an open book specially at the second arc he is not even making many appearances...

As I see the plot until now . It will be very difficult to pull a Zeki ending without making Kaname's death surpassing it as the most emotional event in the whole story . Overshadowing any happy Zeki couple ending for miles to go .

completely agree, and meanwhile not even Zekis perhaps would want that because this would mean that Zero is the second choice, Yuuki would seem rather superficial - all the focus would be again what IF Kaname had not died? and was that fair and bla..bla..therefore this ending is not something that i think that Hino would choose.

But for a main character who has being around for 83 chapters and the main plot almost at the last part of the main story . Zero has not being so critical for the plot's development as he is supposed to be .

m..I remember back then at MF all about us talking about Zero's necessities in the script at the first place:
    -why Kaien could not kill Rido along with the other hunters? what was the reason that Kaname wanted especially Zero to kill Rido? if you look at it totally objectively, why not another hunter? Kaien would not go to fight? he would if it came down to absolute necessity. So in my opinion Zero's necessity for that "vampire knight" role is still a bit question...

-Here comes the second arc and i am practically asking the same question: if kaname is a serial killer with bad motives (we saw him killing Aidou's father), wouldn't he kill Zero at this point where there are many contradictions here; what is the necessity of keeping him alive if Zero is to become Sara's guardian and Kaname does not care about anything?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:17 pm

juliet wrote:

yes..finish it...

perhaps not Zero but she has left so many holes here and there with all the characters that i really wonder - one-two chapter each (i doubt it that VK can end like in ten chapters like what i heard)...

Hino's fear of Kaname overshadowing Zero's character has become true . I had follow V. K. for a long time now ( since 2006). With almost 4 years of reading online comments . Even if there are a lot of Zero's fans . Kaname is always the character in V. K. everybody ends commenting the most ; negative ( A ton of " I hate Kaname . " I want Kaname dead . " here . ) or positive. The character who moves the main action and story plot . The only character except for Yuuki that could not be taken out from V. K.'s story without destroying the whole thing . Even if Zero is supposed to be the Vampire Knight from the tittle .

I know, Kaname is a phenomenon, either for the good or bad he is always on the spotlight and the main subject of discussions, did Hino want this to happen? No, i think just like she had said, she wanted to prevent this. But did she really try to prevent this? in my opinion she couldn't, Kaname is a mature full developped character while Zero is next to him a simple boy...the one is always on an agenda, has the love of the heroine from chapter one, has the veil of darkness and of mystery, Zero is an open book specially at the second arc he is not even making many appearances...

completely agree, and meanwhile not even Zekis perhaps would want that because this would mean that Zero is the second choice, Yuuki would seem rather superficial - all the focus would be again what IF Kaname had not died? and was that fair and bla..bla..therefore this ending is not something that i think that Hino would choose.

But for a main character who has being around for 83 chapters and the main plot almost at the last part of the main story . Zero has not being so critical for the plot's development as he is supposed to be .

m..I remember back then at MF all about us talking about Zero's necessities in the script at the first place:
    -why Kaien could not kill Rido along with the other hunters? what was the reason that Kaname wanted especially Zero to kill Rido? if you look at it totally objectively, why not another hunter? Kaien would not go to fight? he would if it came down to absolute necessity. So in my opinion Zero's necessity for that "vampire knight" role is still a bit question...

-Here comes the second arc and i am practically asking the same question: if kaname is a serial killer with bad motives (we saw him killing Aidou's father), wouldn't he kill Zero at this point where there are many contradictions here; what is the necessity of keeping him alive if Zero is to become Sara's guardian and Kaname does not care about anything?

this is one nice exp. but who said that vk is gonna end in 10 chaps?
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:30 pm

@ Juliet:

I think Hino isn´t very good at closing cycles. In fact, maybe she just has a different perception about how to resolve issues, different from our perception.

For example, Rido died very fast. And so far, we have no satisfactory explanation about why Rido is Kaname's master. Often, Hino plays facts without explaining. They happen, simple as that.

Based on this, I really think that Zero will be an unfinished character, really.

It is possible that VK is being completed in 10 months (10 chapters) or 1 year. Because we have only this to be resolved:

* The death of PB

* The truth about Kaname

* LT. Who will stay with Yuki

* Zero will he die or not?

These are not single points, in my opinion, but are the points where Hino focuses her attention. So I think she can solve this in 10 chapters.

If you look at the relationship between Kaname, Shizuka and Zero was shown in two chapters. So really, I do not think Hino will work on Zero. For me, it's a shame, because I saw a character that I really like being reduced to a pathetic figure. The potential of Zero is seen by me, but is not well developed in VK.

My luck is that I like Kaname too and he´s, by far, the most amazing chara in VK.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:06 am

Li.llium wrote:@ Juliet:

I think Hino isn´t very good at closing cycles. In fact, maybe she just has a different perception about how to resolve issues, different from our perception.

For example, Rido died very fast. And so far, we have no satisfactory explanation about why Rido is Kaname's master. Often, Hino plays facts without explaining. They happen, simple as that.

Based on this, I really think that Zero will be an unfinished character, really.

It is possible that VK is being completed in 10 months (10 chapters) or 1 year. Because we have only this to be resolved:

* The death of PB

* The truth about Kaname

* LT. Who will stay with Yuki

These are not single points, in my opinion, but are the points where Hino focuses her attention. So I think she can solve this in 10 chapters.

If you look at the relationship between Kaname, Shizuka and Zero was shown in two chapters. So really, I do not think Hino will work on Zero. For me, it's a shame, because I saw a character that I really like being reduced to a pathetic figure. The potential of Zero is seen by me, but is not well developed in VK.

My luck is that I like Kaname too and he´s, by far, the most amazing chara in VK.

yes here we talk about expectations from the mangaka...LOL

yes perhaps but if you put Zero's supposedly meaning (that she does not intend to close) out, if you take kaname's past that is incomplete (so who was the mother if his kids? originality we know the father and not the mother), m..Yuuki's meaning perhaps "He just recognized the warmth of her eyes?" WTF? come on! and so on...

well perhaps she can close it in ten chapters by mainly doing the main plot where the tablets at the town are left behind, the kidnapping of the kids, the killings of the purebloods> many strange phenomenons.

Yes I see your point where will Zero fit in, in all these? Perhaps in a chapter he can change his views? It can be but would sound rather superficial (here he has not changed an opinion since chapter 1) and his development towards the pureblood is: Okay I shall stop asking for an excuse to kill purebloods because Kaname does it better....

well at least a superficial hasty change would be better than no change at all at least...

for now i think that Zero's role is to create the opposite pollar frpm Kaname but with false intentions (he sounds that he wants to protect Sara but the reasons are wrong) so that no one of the two can stand out in being named "righteous" or actually take the blame. But in order to see this, i think that someone has to look very closely due to the effect of Kaname's overshadowing, monopolizing the interest while the other antagonists actions and choices are going unseen...

however for me is necessary to close and progress Zero independently as a character because there are many holes in his own story also that need to be fixed before reaching a resolution that will convey meaning to the readers.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 am

The story is now entering the last mini - arc plot part . The one related to how the whole story will end at last . But this probaly won't be resolved in 10 or less chapters . I think this part would be between 15 to 20 more chapters ( without including any epilogues I know Hino likes to add to her stories ) . I even won't be surprise if this part ends being 4 to 5 more volumes more .

By Lillium :

The Rido issue has not being resolved yet . Actually this is a wild card I'm expecting Hino to use for the last mini arc plot . This is something a lot of people forgets : Rido is alive . He is basically a bunch of blood cells who are parasite to Kaname . But even if only one cell of a pureblood exists ; there is a possibility of him / her regenerating his / her whole body . Also remember Rido is bonded to Kaname after he revive him . To really kill Rido , the way the story has suggested as the only possible solution is to kill both Kaname and Rido at the same time . Meaning Kaname did know now he can't kill Rido without dying himself .

So a possibility is as Kaname is so badly hurt . Without a way to regenerate himself as being damaged by 2 different anti - vampire weapons . With Kaname trying to be killed by Yuuki . Rido could decide it's time for him to take control of Kaname to avoid his own death . Making this the start of the last part of the story . Where Yuuki has to choose if she has to kill Kaname or if there is a way she could break Kaname and Rido's bond and save Kaname . A way to truly kill Rido without requiring killing Kaname .

More , remember the nightmare Kaname had involving Rido killing Yuuki . The story has given the fact Kaname did have the power of premonition . So a possible future outcome is Rido trying to use Kaname to kill Yuuki for getting her blood for regenerating / healing his body . The same future Kaname wanted to avoid when he tried to pull Yuuki out of his life forever .

There are other things plot related that could be related to Rido . As how his parents died . No mention yet of how or why the last Vampire King ( Rido's father and Yuuki's only grandfather ) decided to renounce to his throne and create the Vampire Senate . Maybe these things could be explained in 2 or 3 pages of a chapter . But are important to understand the whole Kuran situation . Easily Rido could be related to his parents dead .

So don't dismiss Rido as a character with any importance to the rest of the plot .

By Juliet :

yes perhaps but if you put Zero's supposedly meaning (that she does not intend to close) out, if you take kaname's past that is incomplete (so who was the mother if his kids? originality we know the father and not the mother), m..Yuuki's meaning perhaps "He just recognized the warmth of her eyes?" WTF? come on! and so on...

The bolded words are very important . Even if this could be completed in 1 or 2 chapters . The remains of Kaname's past are so relevant to the story as a whole . Hino will had to explain the holes in Kaname's past before ending the story .

One big issue with Kaname's past is why we don't know yet who was the woman who become his wife and the original female Kuran ancestor . Even if it could be as easy as HW being his original wife . Why Hino is covering so much of Kaname's past ? Not even her name yet .

And a greater mystery : What event(s) contributed to him entering so great despair that he chosen to a eternal slumber and not to kill himself ? Events not related to HW ; as she died a long time before Kaname's slumber . Could Yuuki be related somehow to these events ? To keep the reader in so deep mist .

I think is a possibility of when the last part of Kaname's past revealed ; if Yuuki's relation with it is so strong . This could even suggest the final pairing in V. K. So the need to keep the mystery could be related to not revealing the true final pair in V. K.

By Lillium :

I don't think Zero would end as an unfinished character . It's more as Zero's character development would be very quick near the end . He has being portraited as a more or less static character . With basically the same values and believes for the whole plot . Then almost at the end he would live a very drastic and dramatic event that will change his whole life forever .

This is also very close to the issue if Zero could die or not . In his case , if Zero dies , there is no way for his character to truly develop . Zero needs to learn the importance of the coexistance of vampires and humans . He needs to understand his human heart and feelings are there and are part of him . He needs to unfreeze his heart . Lose his fear of losing his humanity . So he is one of the few characters that can't die no matter what could happen at the end . Or all of Hino's purpose in creating Zero will be lost .

Another thing is : I did think Zero could fall to Level E . There are a lot of small clues suggesting this could be a final plot issue to resolve . Here is where I see the mangaka would pull some way to save Zero of this dark destiny without killing him .

Also there is an issue related to Zero that is actually more related to Kaname as a whole . The truth about the Shizuka incident . Zero only knows parts of it . And even so , there is some parts he has misleading information mixed with the truth . This is a very critical explanation the story has to give really soon . It could be given in a short scene ; requiring anything from 5 to 10 pages . But it's very important to be revealed .

By Juliet :

well perhaps she can close it in ten chapters by mainly doing the main plot where the tablets at the town are left behind, the kidnapping of the kids, the killings of the purebloods> many strange phenomenons.

There are a bunch of mixed issues to be explained . Many of then could only need one or 2 pages to be resolved . For example how the vapires who drank from Sara's tablets could be cured . Maybe the answer here would be a short conversation between Yuuki , Aido and Takuma for ordering new tablets created with Yuuki's blood and distributed free to all vampires to use .

But when 10- 20 small issues requires 5 to 10 pages to satisfactory resolve them . The mangaka would need at least 3 or 4 whole chapters to tie those loose ends .

Another wild card I'm expecting here is to see who is the true White Chessmaster of the V. K. chass game . I don't consider Rido so smart to pull that one . Sara is smart enough . She wants to be consider a puppet master . But in reality she is not old enought to be related to Kaname's past . I consider as main requisites for being the real White Chessmaster not only to be a pureblood vampire , a bright mastermind . But to be old enought to be around at the time Kaname decided to enter his slumber . So this final boss has to be not only a character we know his / her existance . But also a character surprising enough to shock the reader .

An interesting thing is for the revelation of the White chessmaster ; the story has no need of a long plot . This could easily pulled in 1 to 2 chapters . This includes the revelation of this mystery character . Any fight related to him / her and the resolution of this issue .

By the way , I continue to bid on Isaya as the main suspect for White Chessmaster . But if anybody else is revealed to be . I would laugh either way .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:23 am