Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

zeki after 83 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
zeki after 83 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
zeki after 83 Bar_left59%zeki after 83 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
zeki after 83 Bar_left27%zeki after 83 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
zeki after 83 Bar_left15%zeki after 83 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Kara
ButterflyWingsx
juliet
SilverAngel
kanamekuranlover
Li.llium
_Dr.Mika_
Anneliezz
Bloodredhead
Katherine
Rikana-hime
nina
mariangie
kialovejapan
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Evil in love
kanachanimmortal
22 posters

zeki after 83

Poll

so story is leading to zeki as a main couple??

[ 48 ]
    zeki after 83 Bar_left43%zeki after 83 Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 41 ]
    zeki after 83 Bar_left37%zeki after 83 Bar_right [37%] 
    [ 8 ]
    zeki after 83 Bar_left7%zeki after 83 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 14 ]
    zeki after 83 Bar_left13%zeki after 83 Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 111
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonezeki after 83 Drops5black

zeki after 83 Empty zeki after 83

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 pm

i had to re-edit it as i myself found it really stupid.so now my ques is,can zeki in future chapters become a romantic couple or like a lovey dovey main couple??
    zeki after 83 Zero_a14

Last edited by lucykaede on Sat May 26, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zonezeki after 83 Dropsoa

zeki after 83 Empty Re: zeki after 83

Post by Evil in love Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 pm

what a wast of time... what make you believe this?... I don't see any progress of them... do they say "love"? and what does it look like a development of them?... This is nothing for Zeki at all in this chapter... poor thing...only 1 chapter you are so proud of Zeki and confident for Zeki's love rofl What I can say lol XD ...I can't believe this...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm

lucykaede wrote:so zekis.............as now your couple is on becoming a real pair do tell your views. Surprised

No shit Sherlock! In which manga? From what I could see in chapter 83, it didn't exist a romantic vibe for zeki, the same as in the others 82 chapters.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonezeki after 83 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 25, 2012 10:35 pm

WOW~! I'm shocked at how many votes got yes ;3 Of course I believe they will be the main couple.... Yuuki already said she wants to stay beside Zero, even though it's just reforming their team like they used to be x3 And what develops next is up to Hino... ;)
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Maybe thanks to this re-approach...their alley and collaboration maybe will flow in a sweet and romantic thing!!
    I don't know....Hino-sama is impossible to prewiew >.<...
    I'm a little skeptical on this, even if I'm an huge fan of Zeki....
    Don't say cat if you haven't in the sac...XD
    I'm a little superstitious...
    But I hope and wish all the best for Zero!!! And also for the new Yuuki!! So cool *.*
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat May 26, 2012 1:06 am

Let's say ,I told way back somewhere I don't remeber , V. K.'s LT is a yoyo . Where the story suggests Yume , Zeki , Yume , Zeki , Yume , Zeki , Yume . And now we are in the part Hino wants to troll al of use making believe Zeki has a chance . To change it in the next few chapters to Yume again .

Well , for the time being , chapter 83 is not exactly a Zeki chapter . It is more of a " Let's make people think Yume is over at last. Zero stands a chance to win Yuuki over now . " To just make the huge surprise at last . When readers were made believe Yume was really over . The story makes Yuuki save Kaname and discovers he was the one always . And wow ! Surprise Yume ending !

In reality , the only thing I can say by sure about Zeki's relationship from chapter 83 is : they returned to be allies . No friends yet . Neither that they began to give love promises to each other . Not even enough feedback from Yuuki to make herself go to Zero because she loves him romantically .

Another thing is : Yuuki is very concern about Zero's frozen all his human feelings to no suffer no more . And way more by herself . As she has to freeze her own ones to confront Kaname . If Yuuki's feelings for Kaname had diminished so much that she don't love Kaname no more . She hasn't to worry to frozen herself as the only way for her to fight against Kaname without remorse of her actions .

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 5:40 am

ah my poll meant now yume broke up,do you really think they are together now??so i am asking in future chapters will they develop some romantic feelings when kaname is just on his killing spree.can they have a chance??who knows??hino is very very unpredictable.although they are not together,who knows they come together romantically.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat May 26, 2012 8:24 am

Of course Yume are not together now . Kaname broke with
    Yuuki . Now Yuuki is showing Kaname she knows theyhad definitively broken up .

But this means Yuuki will run to Zero's arms . Saying : " Zero I love you ! I desire your blood ! Let's have fierce and hot sex now ! Kiss , kiss . , ect ." I'm sorry to break some bubbles . But this will not happen so easy . Yuuki's love for Kaname had not dissapeared magically .

For Yuuki to end with Zero , Kaname has to die . It's that simple . No buts , ifs or maybe here . Kaname's main purpose to live is Yuuki's .If Kaname loses Yuuki forever. Kaname will lose his desire to live . Also Yuuki has to be the one to kill Kaname ( with or without the aid of Zero ).

Do Zekis really expect Yuuki to live without guilt and remorse at Zero's side for an eternity after doing this ? Or Yuuki indeed would frozen her heart to love . To avoid suffering if she has to chose killing Kaname .

Let's say an ending of Zero alone returning to being a human . Where both Yuuki and Kaname are dead has more possibility of happen if there is no way to made Yume make - up their relationship and end together .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:05 am

mariangie wrote:Of course Yume are not together now . Kaname broke with
    Yuuki . Now Yuuki is showing Kaname she knows theyhad definitively broken up .

But this means Yuuki will run to Zero's arms . Saying : " Zero I love you ! I desire your blood ! Let's have fierce and hot sex now ! Kiss , kiss . , ect ." I'm sorry to break some bubbles . But this will not happen so easy . Yuuki's love for Kaname had not dissapeared magically .

For Yuuki to end with Zero , Kaname has to die . It's that simple . No buts , ifs or maybe here . Kaname's main purpose to live is Yuuki's .If Kaname loses Yuuki forever. Kaname will lose his desire to live . Also Yuuki has to be the one to kill Kaname ( with or without the aid of Zero ).

Do Zekis really expect Yuuki to live without guilt and remorse at Zero's side for an eternity after doing this ? Or Yuuki indeed would frozen her heart to love . To avoid suffering if she has to chose killing Kaname .

Let's say an ending of Zero alone returning to being a human . Where both Yuuki and Kaname are dead has more possibility of happen if there is no way to made Yume make - up their relationship and end together .

okay the main purpose of kaname is yuuki's safety.he wanna die for his reasons which we don't know yet but whats the point of his doings if yuuki dies after kaname,thats why he is creating as much hate in yuuki's heart so that it won't effect her.yuuki already has chosen to kill kaname,i don't get any other meaning of attacking him with artemis.okay what if(no ifs and buts lol)its kaname's last wish for yuuki to stay alive with zero or not.hmm........then???? Crying or Very sad
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat May 26, 2012 11:16 am

I can even say that Yuuki has ordered a wedding dress! Their ONLY problem is the best man of Zero cuz Kaito is fighting with Takuma for the position ... Takuma now is jealous of Kaito cuz since the maid of honor will be Sara ( she deserves the honor don't you think?) he doesn't want Kaito to stand next to her Mwhahahahahaha

Oh yes and the wedding will take place at the deep dark (Zeki) forest rofl rofl rofl

Does the elephant fly???? Yes it does!!!!!

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:31 am

nina wrote:I can even say that Yuuki has ordered a wedding dress! Their ONLY problem is the best man of Zero cuz Kaito is fighting with Takuma for the position ... Takuma now is jealous of Kaito cuz since the maid of honor will be Sara ( she deserves the honor don't you think?) he doesn't want Kaito to stand next to her Mwhahahahahaha

Oh yes and the wedding will take place at the deep dark (Zeki) forest rofl rofl rofl

omg ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    nina your sense of humour is so so awesome.deep dark forest of zeki??huh???
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sat May 26, 2012 12:24 pm

She is capturing Kaname, not killing him...Nah ...I am speechless... just clam down and read carefully.. not conclude everything seems to be as you thought....
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Evil in love wrote:She is capturing Kaname, not killing him...Nah ...I am speechless... just clam down and read carefully.. not conclude everything seems to be as you thought....

ok when she captures kaname(ah like she can rofl ) then what she is gonna do??she didn't answered it but it won't end like kaname chained and yuuki dancing for him.(ha ha if that happens i bet everyone will die out of laughter rofl )
    even if she won't kill him,they are not on lovey dovey grounds anymore due to misunderstanding kaname himself created.ah that person no one can win against him.that makes him too hot. Embarassed
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

nina wrote:I can even say that Yuuki has ordered a wedding dress! Their ONLY problem is the best man of Zero cuz Kaito is fighting with Takuma for the position ... Takuma now is jealous of Kaito cuz since the maid of honor will be Sara ( she deserves the honor don't you think?) he doesn't want Kaito to stand next to her Mwhahahahahaha

words aren't necessary

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Sun May 27, 2012 4:59 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Evil in love wrote:She is capturing Kaname, not killing him...Nah ...I am speechless... just clam down and read carefully.. not conclude everything seems to be as you thought....

ok when she captures kaname(ah like she can rofl ) then what she is gonna do??she didn't answered it but it won't end like kaname chained and yuuki dancing for him.(ha ha if that happens i bet everyone will die out of laughter rofl )
    even if she won't kill him,they are not on lovey dovey grounds anymore due to misunderstanding kaname himself created.ah that person no one can win against him.that makes him too hot. Embarassed

You will see you don't need to conclude it yourself. What do you want from them to in this situation? You wan them to be lovey dovey with this situation? Think carefully when you love a man and you never get answer from him correctly... Use your feminist to the situation as you were in Yuuki's shoes.. For me you are really hard to understand a thing in VK... I don't want to say anything with you... Your whiny is so annoying in this forum. I'm not saying that you are trolling, even it seems you are..
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 6:08 am

Evil in love wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

You will see you don't need to conclude it yourself. What do you want from them to in this situation? You wan them to be lovey dovey with this situation? Think carefully when you love a man and you never get answer from him correctly... Use your feminist to the situation as you were in Yuuki's shoes.. For me you are really hard to understand a thing in VK... I don't want to say anything with you... Your whiny is so annoying in this forum. I'm not saying that you are trolling, even it seems you are..
    well i am really sorry for being whinny and all that but what can i do??i am an emotional person,very emotional,i got really sad with all that break up of them after all its a tragic story,i laughed at the same situation in new moon but here its truly tragic.i am only seeing kaname's death in the end and then by yuuki's hands.so so sad.it sounded like LEAVE THIS FORUM,WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.AH...okay. sSic_cold
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sun May 27, 2012 10:21 am

OMG, you make me die of laughing, nina rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Maybe next is they have a twin one is a 100% Pureblood and one is a 100% human Razz
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun May 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Rikana-hime wrote:

Maybe next is they have a twin one is a 100% Pureblood and one is a 100% human Razz

Your posts are awesome! I love it, I needed to laugh so much rofl rofl rofl

well i am really sorry for being whinny and all that but what can i do??i am an emotional person,very emotional,i got really sad with all that break up of them after all its a tragic story,i laughed at the same situation in new moon but here its truly tragic.i am only seeing kaname's death in the end and then by yuuki's hands.so so sad.it sounded like LEAVE THIS FORUM,WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.AH...okay.

I don´t think that she wants you to leave, i think she wanted to say that you should post less but make better posts with more thoughts in it (my english is so bad today...I can´t believe it) sometimes there is space for emotions but sometimes we need to push them away and start thinking about it carefully and in that moment we understand more and more and the result is that our emotions might change and that we´re able to see more and more and get a deeper knowledge of the maga itself...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Rikana-hime wrote:

Your posts are awesome! I love it, I needed to laugh so much rofl rofl rofl

well i am really sorry for being whinny and all that but what can i do??i am an emotional person,very emotional,i got really sad with all that break up of them after all its a tragic story,i laughed at the same situation in new moon but here its truly tragic.i am only seeing kaname's death in the end and then by yuuki's hands.so so sad.it sounded like LEAVE THIS FORUM,WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.AH...okay.

I don´t think that she wants you to leave, i think she wanted to say that you should post less but make better posts with more thoughts in it (my english is so bad today...I can´t believe it) sometimes there is space for emotions but sometimes we need to push them away and start thinking about it carefully and in that moment we understand more and more and the result is that our emotions might change and that we´re able to see more and more and get a deeper knowledge of the maga itself...

the only thing i see in vk are depression and despair.

some zeki proofs sFun_banghead2 (of drinking blood in future or whatever)
    zeki after 83 Zero-Yuuki-vampire-knight-1347720-1024-768zeki after 83 Zero-Yuuki-3-flaming-wave666-25442550-1152-864zeki after 83 Vampire.Knight.Wallpaper.432336

i have gone mad,seriously.i hate you hino for writing such a tragic but awesome manga. sFun_banghead2
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun May 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Lucy double posting is against the forum rules, please could you use the edit button instead of posting again in the future. I do believe I have asked this before, if it keeps happening, further action may be taken by the staff.

Thank you.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun May 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:Lucy double posting is against the forum rules, please could you use the edit button instead of posting again in the future. I do believe I have asked this before, if it keeps happening, further action may be taken by the staff.

Thank you.

i am so so so so so sry....................... zeki after 83 2154643180
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 am

@Lucky: I think you should relax. Cause this manga is also have "Drama" not only "Tragedy". Everything hasnt ended yet and anything can still happen => That's what I believe now
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Rikana-hime wrote:@Lucky: I think you should relax. Cause this manga is also have "Drama" not only "Tragedy". Everything hasnt ended yet and anything can still happen => That's what I believe now

right cheers but i am a person who can't take so so much drama zeki after 83 3476048923 because i am a adorable who cares for cartoon characters. almost..
    wow,i found myself extremely weird crazy ,how you guys are handling me?? zeki after 83 3428452064
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:09 pm

I have always seen possibility in zeki since it's an LT story( duh xD)
    There have been up and down moments for them
    and 83 is obviously an up moment ;)
    _Dr.Mika_
    _Dr.Mika_
    Human

zeki after 83 Empty my opinion...

Post by _Dr.Mika_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 am

Well i don't know if it will be a yume or a zeki ending but the only thing i really want is for zero to be happy and not suffer anymore . i really don't care how but i want him happy...and lucky you are not the one who cares about anime characters!!! i feel so so so so so so so sorry for zero ! i mean yesterday i watched an episode from vampire knight for the second time and i was so surprised at how much zero loves yuuki and how much he is suffering seeing her together with kaname ...i mean i knew it but i wasn't aware of how many feelings can you impart just with words...anyway i believe that the ending will be tragic for everyone but i hope that it wil be a zeki one!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:48 am