Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left59%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left27%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left15%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+15
darkwolf123
lililovelilica
ButterflyWingsx
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
chacile
SilverAngel
Shoujo-Zo18
kanamekuranlover
via2myrene
kanachanimmortal
Akaruisama
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
19 posters

ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Poll

Does Zero hate all pure bloods, including Yuki???

[ 3 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left9%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left13%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left16%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 16 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left50%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left9%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left0%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_left3%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 32
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! Dropsoa

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Empty ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

ZeKi has lost the battle of LOVE?!?!

confused argue
    Is it possible for Zero to realize that he can't live without Yuki, before its too late? Even if he realizes it, can he do anything about it? Can he fight against Kaname?
    Also, can Zero really hate Yuki? Does his heart think otherwise? Is it possible that ZeKi has lost to YuMe?
    Zero said that he wanted to kill every pure blood, but when Yuki met him, he didn't do anything to her. The fact that he offered his blood, was it because he thought that he was in debt to Yuki or was it love?!?!
    There are many events suggesting that he does love her. But how long can he deny it?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! Empty Re: ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Post by juliet Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks for the pole Crysalis and welcome again. Zeki -with Hino- can still be possible. Yes I think about it over and over again and yes that can also be a possible ending-even though Yume has conveyed a lot of way up to this point.

But with Hino you never know so I would not bet my head that Yume is the final couple (loved to see that though).

Zeki potential:

1. Zero has to overcome his pureblood problems-hate? How? That's a good question. His last encounter with Yuuki did not seem to have changed anything -like he dropping his hate-we did not see any dramatic change.
    2. Yuuki has also to detache herself from Kaname or suddenly go crazy with passion over Zero (the last part though would not seem realistic enough according to plot so far). So both cases seem not so good...

A thing though would be like Zero finding himself in a dramatic state and Yuuki be the one defending him against Kaname, that would be the hell of a change. Example: the last chapter with the blood tablets we see that Sara has a plot going on and it is possible to change the blood tablet's ingredients to them (as Anna has mentioned) unfit to cover the vampire's blood lust. Can you imagine in what state Zero will find himself in? He is the future president of the hunters and he is a vampire himself. We already saw him taking down tablets like crazy to sustain his tasks.

Kaname is okay and has Yuuki but then Yuuki might be thinking to help her friend. Kaname on the other side I do not see him and so willing to help. If Yuuki had that choice; Kaname vs Zero's survival. What would she choose?

Can you imagine such a development?

So I say with Hino all is possible. You never know. And she has far greater imagination from mine...!! Very Happy

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am

juliet wrote:Thanks for the pole Crysalis and welcome again. Zeki -with Hino- can still be possible. Yes I think about it over and over again and yes that can also be a possible ending-even though Yume has conveyed a lot of way up to this point.

But with Hino you never know so I would not bet my head that Yume is the final couple (loved to see that though).

Zeki potential:

1. Zero has to overcome his pureblood problems-hate? How? That's a good question. His last encounter with Yuuki did not seem to have changed anything -like he dropping his hate-we did not see any dramatic change.
    2. Yuuki has also to detache herself from Kaname or suddenly go crazy with passion over Zero (the last part though would not seem realistic enough according to plot so far). So both cases seem not so good...

A thing though would be like Zero finding himself in a dramatic state and Yuuki be the one defending him against Kaname, that would be the hell of a change. Example: the last chapter with the blood tablets we see that Sara has a plot going on and it is possible to change the blood tablet's ingredients to them (as Anna has mentioned) unfit to cover the vampire's blood lust. Can you imagine in what state Zero will find himself in? He is the future president of the hunters and he is a vampire himself. We already saw him taking down tablets like crazy to sustain his tasks.

Kaname is okay and has Yuuki but then Yuuki might be thinking to help her friend. Kaname on the other side I do not see him and so willing to help. If Yuuki had that choice; Kaname vs Zero's survival. What would she choose?

So I say with Hino all is possible. You never know. And she has far greater imagination from mine...!! Very Happy

I love your predicion Juliet. It is great possibility it's true after reading 65 chapter :lol:

According to me Zero hates all pureblooods, even Yuuki. Of course it means he hates her as a pureblood and love her as Yuuki. . He realised that he was always a tool for purebloods. His parents died because of Rido's changing a list, he bacame a vampire because of Shizouka's madness. In the end he killed Rido for Yuuki beacause of Kaname' plans and actions. He has enough reasons to hate them.He have to choose.

I think he didn't do anything bad for her because she was injured and in danger. It was very natural for him to protect and save her.
    It is possible we will see the scene where Zero is near her with bloody rose with his hand. Perhaps there will be Caien Cross between them as he said... I want to see that.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:Thanks for the pole Crysalis and welcome again. Zeki -with Hino- can still be possible. Yes I think about it over and over again and yes that can also be a possible ending-even though Yume has conveyed a lot of way up to this point.

Zeki potential:

I think he didn't do anything bad for her because she was injured and in danger. It was very natural for him to protect and save her.
    It is possible we will see the scene where Zero is near her with bloody rose with his hand. Perhaps there will be Caien Cross between them as he said... I want to see that.

Zero would never kill any pureblood anyway without having a reasonable justification but with his implication with the hunters he is searching for reasons and he might find one. Certainly for Sara- now for the rest I do not know yet.

Yet with Yuuki, I doubt if he would do it (shoot her) even if he ever had one (even though Yuuki would never do a criminal act) but let's just imagine. I think that his hate about Yuuki is a great virtrine but to tell you the truth I do not understand his feelings so well. He seems to be focused in his life one year now. Speaking about Zeki - they are away one year now so how is that fact affect him? in detaching himself from Yuuki? Has time do anything for him or is he still so attached to her?

On the other hand he must learn to differiate the good from the evil ones- like he could never work along side with Kaname for the prosperity of both races but how can he do that if he is overran by his personal feelings about purebloods? There he needs a more clear mind and not for Yuuki alone.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:01 am

zeki now is more than just in run but there is one obstacle even if they end up together,they can't spend eternity together,if zeki is to happen(though the path looks so clear for them)then zero has to become pureblood or both have to become humans or maybe zero will become a pureblood type immortal by some spell.maybe,that would be a tragic ending,kaname dieing,zeki ending and zero becoming immortal,what can be more tragic than this??? Sad ZeKi still in run to win?!?! 2050620774 cryyyyyyy
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 am

well in my opinion, it may happens. but i think yume is having more chance to be the final couple. :]
    yup, juliet-sama is right. hino-sama's imagination is very high, that it's quite hard for us to predict what will happens in vk next, and what is in her head :]

so my answer is : it's possible, but i don't think so. i want yume *w* but zero can take yuuki's heart from kaname's hands when the time comes. let's just see the development of zeki and yume! ^-^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:34 am

via2myrene wrote:well in my opinion, it may happens. but i think yume is having more chance to be the final couple. :]
    yup, juliet-sama is right. hino-sama's imagination is very high, that it's quite hard for us to predict what will happens in vk next, and what is in her head :]

so my answer is : it's possible, but i don't think so. i want yume *w* but zero can take yuuki's heart from kaname's hands when the time comes. let's just see the development of zeki and yume! ^-^

hino first developed yume and now she is developing zeki,i think she thought with all this yume thing her zero fans were getting loose than she thought of making this cheap developments.seriously she should stick to her story grounds and not try to grab fans by cheap means.she is on zero's side saying she is not confused anymore or she won't do stupid things but actually she is being stupid than ever.protecting a villain who prisons people and make them her slaves.can't she see takuma's degeneration or she just ignores it.zero and yuuki are the most loser manga characters i saw in my entire manga reading experience.kaname is the greatest guy ever.go kaname sama. ZeKi still in run to win?!?! 3110612249 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! 3988847424
    hate you yuuki and zero including sara. ZeKi still in run to win?!?! 1960618621

i don't care anymore if it is a zeki ending,i wanna see my kaname sama as hero and want all those idiotic vampires on their knees begging in front of kaname sama for forgiveness.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 pm

zeki can win if hino wants it like that.by far i don't know because yuuki's feelings for zero are not clarified.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:zeki can win if hino wants it like that.by far i don't know because yuuki's feelings for zero are not clarified.

This is true. Smile
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:zeki can win if hino wants it like that.by far i don't know because yuuki's feelings for zero are not clarified.

Well said!!! cheers We all have to read more of the story and learn more. Hopefully Zero will finally speak up, it will be interesting to see how that turns out.
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I don’t think so.. When I first read VK years ago, I was at first afraid that the couple in the story might end up being Zero and Yuuki, but after the start of Rido’s sub arc, my anxiety disappeared. Indeed, it cannot be denied that Zero is in love with Yuuki, if it is only possible, he may have wished to be the one by her side. However, it has been what, 84 chapters? We only get to see half baked Zeki teasers compared to Yume. Indeed, there are lots of developments every now and then on Yuuki and Zero’s relationship but they always stopped at camaraderie level, the Hino-sensei never bother to expound them (all of those remained potentials). The fact that Yuuki can accept not having Zero by her side but went half crazed when Kaname left her and had been going after him since then is one big clue that the author never really intended to have a confusing LT. For others, Yume might seem so boring and predictable, but come on.. Kaname and Yuuki being together had never been easy, there were lots of lies, misgivings, and circumstances that had made their relationship complicated beyond compare.. that it’s even unthinkable, why do they have to separate when they can barely live rationally without each other.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm

chacile wrote:
    I don’t think so.. When I first read VK years ago, I was at first afraid that the couple in the story might end up being Zero and Yuuki, but after the start of Rido’s sub arc, my anxiety disappeared. Indeed, it cannot be denied that Zero is in love with Yuuki, if it is only possible, he may have wished to be the one by her side. However, it has been what, 84 chapters? We only get to see half baked Zeki teasers compared to Yume. Indeed, there are lots of developments every now and then on Yuuki and Zero’s relationship but they always stopped at camaraderie level, the Hino-sensei never bother to expound them (all of those remained potentials). The fact that Yuuki can accept not having Zero by her side but went half crazed when Kaname left her and had been going after him since then is one big clue that the author never really intended to have a confusing LT. For others, Yume might seem so boring and predictable, but come on.. Kaname and Yuuki being together had never been easy, there were lots of lies, misgivings, and circumstances that had made their relationship complicated beyond compare.. that it’s even unthinkable, why do they have to separate when they can barely live rationally without each other.

agree,i also never thought that initially she intended the story as a lt but zero fans are imp too,thats why she every time give little hints of zeki too but zeki development is so meager comparing yume so if yume don't end up together,it will be so disappointing and off story too.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 pm

chacile wrote:

Perfect said! It reflects completely my opinion too! cheers cheers cheers
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 pm

chacile wrote:

Well said. I agree completely. sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 pm

chacile wrote:

That was by far one the BEST comments I've ever read, Chacile. A co-sign from me to you is in order.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

chacile wrote:

Chalice, I love your post! <3

I'm glad to see you're still around in these forums.

What I got from CH83 was that Zero and Yuuki became allies again. She's not asking to stay by Zero's side as his lover which is what confuse me when people draw the conclusion that Zero and Yuuki are gonna get together now. Well, first Yuuki has to acknowledge her romantic feelings for Zero but she hasn't yet, she's still nurturing and motherly towards Zero just like she was when they were kids. She took care of Zero. That's why I say Zeki hasn't progress romantically. The only progression is that Yuuki drink Zero's blood which makes me glad in a way now that she had her fill of both Kaname and Zero's blood.

Anyone can say a couple is boring if they don't like it. But fact is, Yuuki has expressed her love for Kaname over and over in manga. I don't know why some people think Yuuki suddenly stop loving Kaname because she cut her hair or because she want to stop him? o.O Whatever the case, Yuuki definitely cut her hair to get Kaname's attention but Kaname didn't seem bothered by Yuuki's short hair. I was looking and waiting for Kaname's reaction but he was more interested in her butterflies then her hair. Shocked

Kaname broke up with Yuuki just when she tells him she wants to start over with him. He choose to let her go something a lot of people including myself thought he would never do, we all know how much Kaname loves Yuuki but he did let her go.

Kaname letting her go is a good thing coz now if Yuuki returns to Kaname the fans can't say he lock her up and she never had a chance to get with Zero. Now Zero and Yuuki are starting to get along again she does have a chance with Zero so...if Yuuki still decides to return to Kaname no one can say both couples didn't have a fair chance.

Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Kaname letting her go is a good thing coz now if Yuuki returns to Kaname the fans can't say he lock her up and she never had a chance to get with Zero. Now Zero and Yuuki are starting to get along again she does have a chance with Zero so...if Yuuki still decides to return to Kaname no one can say both couples didn't have a fair chance.

I agree more than this, is not just that he left her is that he did even whatever possible (by presenting himself in the darkest colors) to push her away...

she even witnessed Aido-dono's execution and she knows all the things that he is accused for (Hana's and Hio's murders), yet her reaction when seeing him "MY KANAME", "Kill me if it is to leave me", is just so unexpected. If it was in the same range of feelings that she had with Zero, we saw her reaction when seeing Zero again and IMO it can not be compared.

From the way that I view it, that literally blows any other potential coupling (for the moment at least)...

So we see elements of tension, tension generates attraction, so even if she tries to stop him and act against him it's the same thing when Zero and her had declared to be enemies but had lost contact and everybody expected what their reactions would be and how that built up tension would reach a climax and where it would lead them.

Well, it did not lead them that far though, just when they are going to meet, their "fire" and "potential" is downgraded by Kaname's departure and Yuuki's desperation about him.

In my opinion, all this period that Kaname was out of the picture, Yuuki and zero could have led a start, a new start among them, if the "heat" was so intense between them. Yet, this does not happen...

Many lost chances from Hino's part to further develop them in a pure way as a couple, not friends, neither allies...

Now if the story continues we shall see what shall happen, but despite Kaname's efforts we see that Yume has not taken the full blown yet...

And if it did, does that mean Zeki? I doubted, but Kaname needs to loosen up in the continuation. For me its him keeping her away and not Yuuki that has to make a choice and in the latest chapters that appeared quite obvious.

Now for Zero to catch up he needs time with Yuuki alone and also to openly claim her. Something that has not happened yet.

Much more than this Zero is also a bit in trouble himself with all the things that he supported; in the last chapters we see that he lied to cover Sara, we saw that he took her blood and shielded her in the HA to get his own revenge, whereas Yuuki even after hearing Zero's issue with his familly, wanted to run to Kaname...

the latest act what does it mean for Zero? as a person and as a man? nothing? isn't that a declaration that Yuuki's feelings for kaname are very intense?

what i mean to say is that the ground for Zeki to develop is very blurred...

still if it is Zeki to happen Hino should work towards that direction...and find a way that Yuuki could redeem herself from the above; because her act there was okay, quite insensitive.

ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 pm

I agree with what you said juliet, Kaname really has been the one keeping Yuuki away. She knew he did all these bad things even he told her to her face that he's responsible for what happened to Zero's family and again being nurturing Yuuki comforts Zero but soon after she tells Ruka to return that person (Kaname) to her. So no matter how dirty or deep Kaname falls Yuuki still loves him.

It really blows my mind, but then again I'm not surprised by this. Yuuki herself had said she wanted to fall to the deepest depth with him and wanted to be tainted by him.

juliet wrote:what i mean to say is that the ground for Zeki to develop is very blurred...

still if it is Zeki to happen Hino should work towards that direction...and find a way that Yuuki could redeem herself from the above; because her act there was okay, quite insensitive.

It's blurred but honestly Zero is not trying at all. I mean one minute he will hug her and the next he pushes her away. I think Yuuki is under the impression that Zero's feelings for her are gone or something so she doesn't allow herself to think about it thinking Zero has moved on...maybe?

What would happen if Zero try like in the first arc to get Yuuki's attention. I know he tried when she was human, but what if Zero showed that he accepted Yuuki's vampire self would she suddenly consider him as more than a friend/ally? I'm not sure if Zero holds back because he knows Yuuki's deep feelings for Kaname or if it's because of his own sins and insecurities.

In any case, it would be funny if Zero was suddenly like I'm gonna get revenge on that man by taking what he loves, lol. I can imagine something like Zero telling Kaname I'm gonna steal Yuuki from you and Yuuki's all like WHAT?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 pm

It's blurred but honestly Zero is not trying at all. I mean one minute he will hug her and the next he pushes her away. I think Yuuki is under the impression that Zero's feelings for her are gone or something so she doesn't allow herself to think about it thinking Zero has moved on...maybe?

As far as it goes for their between relationship - clearly and without the latest events that turned them suddenly and under pressure to allies- that they have been left here;

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-74-page-6.html

its the page where Yuuki drinks from Zero (and the question is shouldn't she recognize his love feeling if there were such?) and Zero states to her;

"I no longer feel anything for you either, it's only every now and then, when your fragment, inside me awakens, that I am reminded of your existence".

and clearly it does not sound anything like a love confession...

and Zero's beliefs are also expressed somewhere here, when he meets Kaname at the academy;

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-9.html

"I believed somewhere in my heart that you would walk along together with Yuuki..."

So with the above, I conclude that Zero said goodbye to Yuuki (back at end of the first arc), knowing and recognizing all of her feelings about Kaname, the path that she is to follow with Kaname, and finally managing to overcome her, despite the fact that they were intervals in between that he still longed for her (and Hino also demonstrated them)...

For me it's not the fact that she is a pureblood, his main concern, but the fact that she loved another and he knew it from the beginning...

to state this with other words, even if Yuuki was a human, Zero would not have claimed her, as he did not tried to (with only the exception of a kiss where he lost himself), during the first arc...

the fact that she is a pureblood is to me the tip of the iceberg..and another reason to add to his agenda why he should stay away, at least as i view it.

the issue is and i do believe in it, that Zero shall not claim Yuuki when he knows her feelings for Kaname because he considers it a lost game and perhaps he is right...more than this now that he managed to overcome his "addiction" over her.

The only path that Hino opens now is Yuuki's image with the short hair that could trigger more the fragments of memory into Zero and this in relation with the fact that Yuuki could reach a devastating state if Kaname still persisted into rejecting her, that is...

but then again that would not be true and whole since again the reasons would be others (what you remind me of...and "now he left me for good") and bla..bla...
    i would like to see some integrity

In any case, it would be funny if Zero was suddenly like I'm gonna get revenge on that man by taking what he loves, lol. I can imagine something like Zero telling Kaname I'm gonna steal Yuuki from you and Yuuki's all like WHAT?

LOL, that would be very dirty, if that did not mean WAR, i do not know what else means War, rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 am

juliet wrote: the issue is and i do believe in it, that Zero shall not claim Yuuki when he knows her feelings for Kaname because he considers it a lost game and perhaps he is right...more than this now that he managed to overcome his "addiction" over her.

You make very good points, juliet. Perhaps, you're right that Zero knows very well Yuuki's feelings for Kaname but at the same time Zero has not taken Yuuki's blood since she realized a chunk of her heart belongs/is attached to Zero. I'm wondering if Zero were to drink Yuuki's blood now would he see that he has a fighting chance and pursue after her? Or would he still continue to act the same? I hate not knowing what's going on inside the trio's head. We need a chapter to see what Zero, Yuuki and Kaname are thinking.

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:43 am

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    juliet wrote: the issue is and i do believe in it, that Zero shall not claim Yuuki when he knows her feelings for Kaname because he considers it a lost game and perhaps he is right...more than this now that he managed to overcome his "addiction" over her.

You make very good points, juliet. Perhaps, you're right that Zero knows very well Yuuki's feelings for Kaname but at the same time Zero has not taken Yuuki's blood since she realized a chunk of her heart belongs/is attached to Zero. I'm wondering if Zero were to drink Yuuki's blood now would he see that he has a fighting chance and pursue after her? Or would he still continue to act the same? I hate not knowing what's going on inside the trio's head. We need a chapter to see what Zero, Yuuki and Kaname are thinking.

yes,maybe in coming chapters zero will drink her blood and realize that she feels for him but it seems to me highly unlikely because yuuki wanted to get kaname to her side inspite of that he is the reason for zero's tragedy as kaname claims.yuuki never gave up on kaname,she can't hate and loose him,even if she feels for zero and he gets to know about that,the main thing is yuuki to hate kaname and love zero more than kaname,when yuuki did not hate kaname for her brother's death and zero's tragedy,i don't think she can hate him in future.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 am

I don't think that's gonna happen at all,after all Yuuki protected her loved one(Kaname)on chapter 84,it stated how much she really cares for him!
    It's Yume ending for sure now!
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 am

lililovelilica wrote:I don't think that's gonna happen at all,after all Yuuki protected her loved one(Kaname)on chapter 84,it stated how much she really cares for him!
    It's Yume ending for sure now!

you can't be totally sure about that but we all hope for a good yume end.
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 am

true because even though yuuki protected kaname and vise-versa, she still teamed up with zero to take down kaname, even though as not to kill him like it was said in the manga of chapter 84. i think zero and yuuki have a slightly better chance than yuuki being with kaname at the moment...
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:52 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:yes,maybe in coming chapters zero will drink her blood and realize that she feels for him but it seems to me highly unlikely because yuuki wanted to get kaname to her side inspite of that he is the reason for zero's tragedy as kaname claims. yuuki never gave up on kaname,she can't hate and loose him,even if she feels for zero and he gets to know about that,the main thing is yuuki to hate kaname and love zero more than kaname,when yuuki did not hate kaname for her brother's death and zero's tragedy,i don't think she can hate him in future.

I was only wondering what Zero would do if he knew a chunk of Yuuki's heart belongs/is attached to him. I never said or thought for once that Yuuki hates Kaname or she's going to run off with Zero. It's clear that even though she's by Zero's side her heart is breaking at what Kaname is doing and she wants him back or she wouldn't have ask Ruka to return Kaname to her, or say things like "my Kaname is over there, I have to go to him". So yeah, just coz I wonder things about Zeki does not make me suddenly forget the deep love Kaname and Yuuki have.

I love the trio, I just can't help discussing all aspects of the love triangle and the story. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:38 am