Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left59%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left27%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left15%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+15
darkwolf123
lililovelilica
ButterflyWingsx
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
chacile
SilverAngel
Shoujo-Zo18
kanamekuranlover
via2myrene
kanachanimmortal
Akaruisama
juliet
The Chrysalis Whispers
19 posters

ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Poll

Does Zero hate all pure bloods, including Yuki???

[ 3 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left9%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left13%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left16%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 16 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left50%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left9%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left0%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_left3%ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 32
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Dropsoa

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Empty ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

ZeKi has lost the battle of LOVE?!?!

confused argue
    Is it possible for Zero to realize that he can't live without Yuki, before its too late? Even if he realizes it, can he do anything about it? Can he fight against Kaname?
    Also, can Zero really hate Yuki? Does his heart think otherwise? Is it possible that ZeKi has lost to YuMe?
    Zero said that he wanted to kill every pure blood, but when Yuki met him, he didn't do anything to her. The fact that he offered his blood, was it because he thought that he was in debt to Yuki or was it love?!?!
    There are many events suggesting that he does love her. But how long can he deny it?

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Empty Re: ZeKi still in run to win?!?!

Post by mariangie Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:38 am

Hey , I know this has nothing to do with the topic . But at last I have a theory why Zero can't be controlled by a pureblood . Because he has Yuuki's blood inside .

As Yuuki's power is to nullify spells . Zero drank a bit of her blood . With her blood active inside Zero . This little blood can act as a buffer to nullify another pureblood mind control trick over Zero .
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:35 pm

mariangie wrote:Hey , I know this has nothing to do with the topic . But at last I have a theory why Zero can't be controlled by a pureblood . Because he has Yuuki's blood inside .

As Yuuki's power is to nullify spells . Zero drank a bit of her blood . With her blood active inside Zero . This little blood can act as a buffer to nullify another pureblood mind control trick over Zero .

yes it can be because zero drank yuuki's blood but kaname is yuuki's descendant right,so how she got this power.maybe kuran mother had this power.i just hope yuuki is the actual kuran mother of the clan.but i don't see hino bringing reincarnation issue.i hope hino will not leave this plot hole and will tell us who was the actual kuran mother.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

some zekis said that she doesn't want to be with zero because they can't have same timeline and so she is refraining from her feelings so that she won't feel hurt and when zero will become a pureblood in the story she will ultimately jump in his arms leaving kaname

sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3

Seriously, I've read "Zero-becoming-PB" theory in this forum, too. Well, Yuuki's Teenage Paranoia is really nothing compared to this! rofl rofl rofl

What I mean is: the simpler is the better. Why do we have to grasp at straws and forcedly complicate everything?

What do we know for now? Exactly what @mariangie said:

By definition a pureblood vampire can't have human genes. Not even one. He / she has to be born as one of the original pureblood vampires Meaning he / she has being around for more than 10,000 years . Or has to be born from both mother and father purebloods.

Hino has repeated this concept multiple times until now, underlining PBs "difference" from both humans and common vampires in every page.

What can make us think that the real plan of Kaname is making Zero become a PB, or that Zero's becoming a PB by himself?

- "He's already showing PB powers", I read somewhere. I may be dumb but I have never seen such hints. As "the simpler is the better", I've always thought he's now stronger and more powerful, and has not fallen to level E yet, because he drank a lot of PBs blood. We see even Kaname becoming more powerful after killing Shizuka, i.e. So, the only possible explanation based on what Hino wrote repeatedly until now is: PBs blood is the source of the greatest power in the world. Stop.

- "He's immune to PBs mind control". @mariangie's explanation was just perfect:

As Yuuki's power is to nullify spells. Zero drank a bit of her blood. With her blood active inside Zero. This little blood can act as a buffer to nullify another pureblood mind control trick over Zero.

- "Kaname must have planned to make some genetic experiment with him". What Kaname planned for Zero, we still don't know. But until now, we've never seen him make some "genetic experiments" to create a brand new PB race. He just tried to find a way to make PBs mortal, and now he wants to ERASE all PB. This deeply contrasts with a possible plan concerning the creation of a super-perfect PB. What would be the purpose? He has just lost every hope for PBs behavior to change. He clearly said that starting Rido's lineage was an error. He planned to transform Yuuki into human again. So, where are the foundations of this theory? We have had none until now. On the contrary, when we see Kaname looking at the volcano, he clearly says that there won't be any danger to cause the same climate change than 10000 years before. That is, he absolutely wants to AVOID PBs to be born again.

@mariangie says:

The story has already shown Yuuki even as a " human " tried to break her mom's spell .

Wonderful observation, this explains why Kaname tells Kaien "When Yuuki grows I feel I will be the one to make her human again". He knew that her power would awake some time in the future, breaking her mother's spell. Furthermore, if Yuuki has to start a brand new race with Zero, she cannot be turned to human before, isn't it? lol! rofl rofl

@mariangie:

There are a lot of variations to this " Zeki's spell theory " . But mostly they make Yuuki fall in love to Kaname . Because he manipulate Yuuki's feelings . After Yuuki returned to be a pureblood vampire , Kaname forced her to chose him as the one she has to live with . Later Yuuki broke the spell somehow and discovers now her love for Kaname as an illusion . So now she is starting to see Zero is the one for her .

Yes, yes, now she is clearly starting lol! Didn't she??? lol! lol!

@mariangie:
    Starting by why Zero had not being sated by Yuuki in the past

I never noticed this (maybe because barky underdog Zero usually doesn't raise my attention lol!). But now that you tell me, it's true: he wants more and more Yuuki's blood and can't stop his urge. Even though this concept of "satisfaction" between vampire lovers is not so clear: does it mean that when they fall in love, they can take their partner's blood as many times as they wish? So that they can't take any blood tablets or go hunting here and there? Does it mean they desire their partner's blood and no other, and this desire can be compared to sexual needs? Or does it mean that they drink their partner's blood once, and then they have no more need (like Zekis seems to insinuate)? I think the first and second option, and if it is so, Zero's obsession for Yuuki's blood can be explained. Furthermore, we see Yuuki have very strong "blood needs" towards Kaname, so this makes sense. (Despite what she says to Kaname and sated-theory, we never see Yuuki have sexual/bloody needs towards Zero, too; strange lol!).

Still, do Zekis ever notice that Zero has never been satisfied by Yuuki's blood? lol! I'd really like to know what they think about it!

@mariangie:
    Zero had already inside of him some of Kaname's blood when Yuuki bitten him. Making possible a theory of Yuuki was attracted to Kaname's blood inside of Zero's instead of Zero's blood

Yes, I thought about that, too, and this is a much more consistent theory than the Kaname-chemistry-set one! lol!

@lucykaede:

the thing she has for zero is compassion.remember when yuuki comforted aido after his father's death.that was a pretty romantic grab if you do this with your fiancee.she is a compassionate girl,it doesn't mean she will go around making boyfriends just to make them come out of their tragedy.

Yes, she's wonderful *_*
    Sooooo adorable little Yuuki. Sister Yuuki. We'll find a nun costume for her somewhere!!! :lol!

i just hope yuuki is the actual kuran mother of the clan.but i don't see hino bringing reincarnation issue.i hope hino will not leave this plot hole and will tell us who was the actual kuran mother.

EVIL HINO ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 4155267722

she will have to suffer or make a harem where she can enjoy kaze.

I. DEFINITIVELY. WANT. THIS. HAREM.

LOL, I imagine a Zekis asking Yuuki: "Who do you like the most?" and she says:

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 AW
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Sorry, I have to edit what I said about a possible "Yuuki wanted Kaname's blood through Zero's veins":

When she takes her blood from him she clearly says that she wants Zero's blood "to be satisfied and work towards becoming Kuran's pure blood". So there is no way she's looking at Kaname's blood into Zero's body.

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Duskola wrote:Still, do Zekis ever notice that Zero has never been satisfied by Yuuki's blood? I'd really like to know what they think about it!

if they noticed it they avoid it, or try to find excuses.

Despite the fact zero took yuuki's blood before parting, supposely the blood of his love one, we see him a year later chunking down pills; afraid to live among humans. also his thirst is visible on his face.

The thirst of a vampire can be quenched only by the blood of his love one didn't work for him. Razz

Zekis says that "right away after yuuki takes kaname's blood she's unsatisfied but once she took a bit of zero's blood her thirst was quenched"

What "right away" means? minutes after she drank blood? hours? because "right away" yuuki is not hungry but several months later.

If i will apply their logic on zero then zero's thirst was quenched by sara. days after he drank her blood he doesn't seems hungry to me.

Last edited by aya-chan on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:38 pm

@aya-chan, that's why I think the key of understanding vampire feelings is not in the satisfaction they have from blood. The key is in the way they desire this blood ;)

For Kaname's blood, we see Yuuki talk to her vampire self and trying to control her extreme desire, just like Zero can't help but keeping on desiring her blood.

On the contrary Yuuki says she needs Zero's blood to be completely sated, still we never see her thinking "OMG I have to control myself or I'll go there and s*ck it all with my fangs". She waits for a long time and takes it only when he forces her, because she wants to keep her word.

In that scene, we can truly see the satisfaction of a need she's been pulling back for long. This is true. But it seemed to me more like a pact, a promise, an alliance, than a lover's burning desire.

Or maybe, she is truly keeping back her true feelings only because of Kaname's "punishment" Very Happy Very Happy and she's simply a masochist puppet. And she truly left Zero because it was "destiny", because they have different lifespan (that's why she says that she can't live with him) and so on. There's a whole lot of vampires and PB who NEVER had contacts with humans because of different lifespan. That's exactly why Shizuka killed Zero's parents and no-PB vampires exist! lol! lol! lol!

Edit: Zekis logic would apply to Kaname and Ruka, too. Kaname clearly loves Ruka, as he drank her blood once, he calms down and we never see him biting her again. So, he was clearly satisfied by her blood and LOVES her rofl

From what I read in VK, it seems to me that the opposite is true: vampires keeps wanting the blood of their loved ones, that is the only one who can satisfy them, and when they can't have, they try and replace it with blood tablets, or other friends/allies' blood.

We shall see the meaning of Zeki's blood sharing in the next chapters, as I don't think it's (only) a matter of love or feelings, I think there's more than meets the eye.
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 am

Don't forget those two level B vampires who bit Yuuki in her wrist. They where instantly calmed, ore sated, I am sure they are in love with Yuuki too rofl . Besides Yuuki can't hide her so called desire for Zero's, these feelings are so pure it can't be hidden. Again a major flaw to theory of zekis Shocked
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:Don't forget those two level B vampires who bit Yuuki in her wrist. They where instantly calmed, ore sated, I am sure they are in love with Yuuki too rofl . Besides Yuuki can't hide her so called desire for Zero's, these feelings are so pure it can't be hidden. Again a major flaw to theory of zekis Shocked
    rofl

yup agree.they are all in love with yuuki.now kaname is gonna be insane and kill those vampires.how dare them to fall in love with his fiancee?? Razz
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Well, if Yuuki's blood really is so sweet and tastes like honey and vanilla, I would drink it too drawling

Let's not forget poor Aido-ru, he took her blood once and then didn't take it anymore. He surely must be in love with Yuuki-chan, too! lol!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Duskola wrote:
    Let's not forget poor Aido-ru, he took her blood once and then didn't take it anymore. He surely must be in love with Yuuki-chan, too! lol!

Don't you think this girl has too many boys? she let nothing for us explosive
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm

LOL, that's true, single cool man in VK are in a short supply by now rofl

As I was looking for VK wallpapers, I found another VK forum where somebody posted some spoiler about Yuuki being Kaname's sister (well, very old news lol! so the topic must have started some years ago).

There were some Yume, but also a lot of Zeki who said:

"Oh, well, Kaname is cool, but poor Zero, he suffered so much, it would be sad if VK would end with him all alone..."

(Yes, yes, Kaname was always happy and didn't suffer anything compared to Zero ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 1713890440 )

"... plus, if Hino doesn't want Zero fans to be disappointed, she MUST end her up with Zero!"

O_O

Are you really telling me, that if I had become a comic writer as I dreamt 10 years ago, I would have NOT been ALLOWED to invent my OWN stories, but I would have had to pay attention at the readers' opinion in every single panel? affraid

So, Hino is not ALLOWED to write her OWN story and make Yuuki end up with whom she wants?

OMG.

Ah, then they started comparing Kaname with Edward, Yuuki with Bella, and Zero with Jacob. Friendzoned Jacob is good because Edward is "hot" ( Shocked ) but poor Zero can't stay alone. Poor, poor Zero. Hino MUST set up a consolation prize for him ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 594618053

Oh, well. After reading this, I'm a bit sad now =_=
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 pm

aya-chan wrote:Despite the fact zero took yuuki's blood before parting, supposely the blood of his love one, we see him a year later chunking down pills; afraid to live among humans. also his thirst is visible on his face.

The thirst of a vampire can be quenched only by the blood of his love one didn't work for him. Razz

Seriously, Zero is in love with Yuuki why didn't her blood satisfy him? I think it's because he loves her a lot he can never be satisfied. Same goes for Yuuki isn't her desire to devour Kaname the same as Zero's desire to devour her? If only Zekis would learn to connect the dot..Yuuki is madly in love with Kaname and Zero is madly in love with Yuuki. Yet, the blood of the person they are in love with cannot satisfy them? o.O Yuuki loves Zero but she never show romantic interest in Zero only towards Kaname so that means she's not in love with Zero he's just an important love one. Why did Hino keep making Kaname mention the blood of a love one can quench your thirst?...I find it odd that Kaname would try to make Yuuki realize she's in love with Zero.

Makes no sense at all. Why would Kaname do that? Kaname is the one that gaves Zekis hope for Zeki by telling Yuuki that only her love one can quench her thirst. I think Hino was trolling with the blood thing or she wanted to make readers think about it and try to figure out the missing link.

Zekis says that "right away after yuuki takes kaname's blood she's unsatisfied but once she took a bit of zero's blood her thirst was quenched"

What "right away" means? minutes after she drank blood? hours? because "right away" yuuki is not hungry but several months later.

LMAO. We never see Yuuki hungry right away just that she keeps feeding from kaname from time to time. It's not right away...not like she feeds from him every second. So if Yuuki needs blood still in the future after taking blood from Zero wouldn't that mean his blood didn't sate her? Could you imagine Yuuki never feeding again when Hino showed that her Vamp self wants to devour Kaname?

If i will apply their logic on zero then zero's thirst was quenched by sara. days after he drank her blood he doesn't seems hungry to me.

ROTFL. I guess Sara did quench Zero's thirst since Kaname injured him after he had Sara's blood and still Zero hasn't needed blood. I swear all they had was the blood thing since Yuuki never said with her own words that she was in love with Zero they just assumed she's in love with Zero because her thirst can't be quench. But no matter how much Zero loves Yuuki her blood can't satisfy Zero...why is that? I wonder... I've heard a couple of theories from them and the thing is it just doesn't add up.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:55 pm

I think Hino was trolling with the blood thing or she wanted to make readers think about it and try to figure out the missing link.

EVIL HINO ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 4155267722

Well, if we want to understand the sentence Kaname says to Yuuki in that very moment, I fear we should be able to understand the Japanese of the original sentence. Any volunteers? lol!

I think it's because he loves her a lot he can never be satisfied. Same goes for Yuuki isn't her desire to devour Kaname the same as Zero's desire to devour her? If only Zekis would learn to connect the dot..

As I think blood urge = sexual needs, if they say "once and no more", is like saying: you have sex once with your partner, and then... well.... stop for your whole life! lol!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Duskola wrote:Still, do Zekis ever notice that Zero has never been satisfied by Yuuki's blood? I'd really like to know what they think about it!

if they noticed it they avoid it, or try to find excuses.

Despite the fact zero took yuuki's blood before parting, supposely the blood of his love one, we see him a year later chunking down pills; afraid to live among humans. also his thirst is visible on his face.

rofl rofl aya! As always you don’t beat around the bush looool

Right, this unsound allegation first hits Zero’s feelings for Yuuki and creates questions as for how much Yuuki’s blood can sate him; since after he drank from her so many times and more importantly AFTER he was stabilized as a Level-d we saw him plenty of times to have thirst fits. I.e. according to that “twisted logic” Zero wasn’t sated from Yuuki lol
    So ironically the one who crushes first this inconsistent “interpretation” (if not desperation Razz) is Zero’s case!

However this satiety issue I think is more complex and IMO multifactor. I’ll give my interpretation trying to base it on indicative clues and factual events as much as I can.

First I think there is confusion about the satiety since its getting mixed with vampires’ instinctive need for blood.

All vampires have the natural need for blood … all of them. So at some point they will feel thirsty and if I can make an analogy with humans’ needs it’s like humans will get hungry, without ofc saying that vampires will die if they won’t drink blood… no.

So vampires in order not to harm humans can easy their natural need for blood by using the best equivalent, the blood tablets if they do not have a partner. However this doesn’t mean that the blood tablets can sate or satisfy them as much as the fresh blood.

Here we should make an important distinction between the natural need/thirst for blood and the satiety/completeness that a vampire can derive from >> blood tablets, human blood, PB’s blood, lover’s blood etc.

I think it’s apparent that the vampires by using blood tablets are deriving the lowest satiety i.e. they cover only their basic/natural need for blood but still is enough to easy/control their instinctive thirst under normal circumstances.

Now in Yuuki’s case.

The first inconsistency that I detect in the notion that Yuuki wasn’t satisfied by Kaname’s blood hence she felt thirsty at some point is exactly what I said above i.e. that it is deterministic that Yuuki would have felt thirsty at some point based on the natural need of all vampires for blood.
    Even in the case that Yuuki was completely sated from Kaname’s blood (or anybody else’s) still this doesn’t mean that she could have led a life without bloodlust!

Another factor that has been overlooked and reinforces the above ^^^ is the interval between the last time that Yuuki drank from Kaname and the time she shows the first hints of thirst.

As it’s been revealed from Yuuki’s/Yori’s convo, it had passed almost 6 months from the last time that Yuuki drank from Kaname! >>

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 2nw1ta9
    (Chapter 73)

Yori is giving us the info that since the soirée it has been 6 months … so, since Yuuki drank from Kaname for the last time a little after the soiree, then this means that Yuuki was deprived from blood at least for months!

That alone it would have been the sufficient explanation, as of why Yuuki would have had felt thirsty. Plus the FACT that Yuuki was attracted from Yori’s human blood nullifies another allegation … that Yuuki wanted Zero’s blood i.e. that HE was the source of Yuuki’s hunger lol.

But Hino is giving us and another factor that explains Yuuki’s thirst even after she had blood tablets >> the fact that she was a newbie vampire hence she had difficulties to control her hunger as been stated much later as additional info >>>

ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 2u7nad0
    Source

So I think it is undeniable that Yuuki was hungry/thirsty as would have been ANY vampire under these conditions and it has nothing to do with the question IF Yuuki was sated from Kaname’s blood or not << this is irrelevant with the fact that Yuuki had thirst fits!

However there are more things that IMO worsen Yuuki’s thirst … that is her emotional state >> the re-opening of the NC and the responsibilities that burden her, her bad relationship with Zero (at that point), Sara’s “revelations” about Kaname etc. All these piled up more stress on Yuuki’s already bad emotional state after Kaname left her.

I’m mentioning this, because my understanding is that the emotional state of a vampire can influence in great degree the feeling of thirst, satiety and the intervals that a vampire can withstand without having bloodlust hence and we have different expressions of fits, of how much intense the fit could be and variety to intervals depending on vampires’ personality I suppose and their mentality.

That being said and since we cleared up the part of the natural need for blood I’ll come to the satiety issue which is the perplexed one and IMO has to do with emotional reasons i.e. is related more with the feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment.
    And here lies Kaname’s wording that a vampire can only be satisfied/sated from its lover. Kaname doesn’t mean to be covered the basic need for blood but he talks mostly about emotional satiety AND via blood cuz in the blood vampires can sense the feelings. >>

Yuuki: I want to bite into his beautiful white throat and taste the dark red blood imbued with his feelings … this is my heartfelt wish…

Or another proof is Kaname’s past … he didn’t want to fallen in love, in order to avoid all these implications … yet he was taking blood from the humans using syringes i.e. he was covering only his basics needs for blood but this was enough since he wasn’t in love.

Isn’t logical? For example… can any human being to be sated emotionally and mentally from a person that isn’t in love with; regardless of how much is been loved … the only person who can satisfy all your senses, physical and emotional, is the person whom you’re IN LOVE with.

Again this doesn’t mean that by taking once the blood of your lover you can sustain without taking its blood never again << this is silly firstly because in this case we wouldn’t have the issue that vampires and especially the immortal PBs have difficulties (and this is an understatement!) to live without their mates… and secondly is like saying that a person in love if will have one kiss, one hug from its lover will be forever sated and won’t need another kiss for the rest of its life! O.O

Is this possible; or sane? Of course not … thus and vampires who are IN LOVE long for the blood of their lovers always and in such degree that they want to devour them! Well we can make some analogies with the humans but we cannot also forget that we are talking about vampires i.e. beasts.

Duskola wrote: As I think blood urge = sexual needs, if they say "once and no more", is like saying: you have sex once with your partner, and then... well.... stop for your whole life!

Exactly Duskola! You have been more daring than me haha but yes I agree that between vampires-lovers the bites and the drinking of blood have sexual innuendos.

For me with this Hino wanted to convey the passion, the lust, the insatiable desire to feel the love from your lover which in vampires case is expressed AND through the blood! Thus as long as a vampire is in love can’t never stop wanting, longing the blood of its lover no matter how much it will take!
    Either way this is what clearly stated from Zero > for Yuuki … from Yuuki > for Kaname and from Kaname > for Yuuki.
    Zero --- > Yuuki
    Yuuki <---> Kaname

Whereas in Yuuki’s case regarding Zero … she states the exact opposite >> that just a bit of blood would be enough in order to cool down her thirst and do her job. << This automatically implies that Yuuki all that she wanted was fresh blood i.e. that Zero’s blood covered her basic need for blood without further emotional implications.
    So instead of trying to twist around the entire theme of bites/blood desire ect just because Yuuki’s head cooled down from a bit of blood we can simply accept what Yuuki was trying to say to Zero >> I’m thirsty … I need some fresh blood to regain my composure thus a bit would be fine.

And this is not only words just in front of Zero because she doesn’t want to admit her feelings for him but apparently is what Yuuki truly feels since next we have her own inner thoughts about that bite >>

I showed my fangs to the person who I NEVER thought of obtaining blood from…

OR a different version

I’d just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had NEVER intended to wish for his blood…

So this ^^^ IMO answers to another interpretation of the past regarding the one part of Yuuki’s heart which was “translated” as an expression of Yuuki’s desire for Zero’s blood as well.
    I will not unfold again my reasoning as for what led Yuuki to say this phrase in the past since after the updated Yuuki’s statement “I had never wished his blood” the issue is already addressed.
    Plus her own characterization and feelings about that phrase >>

Yuuki: Those excessive words I so childish said OR I selfishly told him those terrible things…

So now Yuuki seems to have regretted for these terrible, selfish, excessive, childish words … not a very good ground I suppose to be based the Zeki romance since this was the greatest proof from many Zekis thus far…

And let’s see from WHOM she wanted to take blood from, when she was hungry at the academy …

Yuuki: I’m becoming more irritated about myself being like this… I’m weak and I cannot take away the thing I want with my own fangs.

What Yuuki wants??? Instead of guessing why not relying on what she actually says clearly? >>

Yuuki: The thing I want … I can’t because the person I can take it away from is not by my side right now…

The depiction of Kaname there doesn’t leave any space to doubt as from whom Yuuki wanted to take blood

>> and is even nullified the argument that Yuuki states that wanted Kaname’s blood cuz he made her to promise to take only his blood… as Yuuki states >>
    Even if you hadn’t said that to me I would have done so… you know Kaname…

Thus it is not a matter from whom she was allowed to take blood but clearly a matter of Yuuki’s wish and desire.

Moreover when on the next page Yuuki imaging Kaname to hugging her

What’s the purpose of the above imaginary hug huh? Is for decoration; or to convey without doubt that Yuuki was missing Kaname … that she was missing his hug, his love AND his blood?

In conclusion about Yuuki’s bite to Zero is that we had a repetition of Kaname’s bite to Ruka … Kaname “used” Ruka as Yuuki’s replacement (as he also says) since he couldn’t have her blood and Yuuki “used” Zero as a source for the needed fresh blood and as replacement of Kaname something that is been reinforced from the further development (>>My Kaname, you didn’t come to take me as before, pierce my heart with your sword, I belong to Kaname etc)

Additionally Hino gave us indicative clues and for Kaname’s insatiable desire for Yuuki’s blood just before Kaname leave Yuuki ... while he had just taken of Yuuki’s blood still we see him to feel thirsty and taking blood tablets >>

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-23/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-10/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-11/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html

Why Kaname feels thirsty? I know some fans are interpreting this scene again with the convenient yet baseless notion that Kaname wasn’t in love with Yuuki hence her blood couldn’t sate him! O.O

Unfortunately for them though Yuuki has a different opinion … and here is another mistake in the scanlation, where they based their “argument” that Kaname didn’t truly love Yuuki >>
    Spoiler:

Also >>

Yuuki: Please don’t go out today …
    We can cuddle together and you can drink all the blood you want… You’ve been looking at me as if you want to drink my blood…
    (volume 14)
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/5

And of course he wanted it … now that we do know what Kaname was doing there i.e. he was saying his farewell to his love we can imagine his emotional state?! T_T
    Thus and his craving for her blood hours after he had tasted it … because as many times and if you kiss, hug, say I love you to your lover, will never be enough when you have to say goodbye, no? T_T
    Hence and just before he goes at the academy where he had to play that role in front of Yuuki, saying these hurtful words to her he had that nightmare where we’re seeing him to lick Yuuki’s blood from the floor >>
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-76-page-26.html
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-76-page-27.html

That was one hell of a long post and I had more to write but I’ll stop here Razz
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Amazing post Nina cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers .

And NO please tell more. I want to know as much as possible about the sharing blood between vampires and their emotions. Especially since I kind of made a declaration of war on Mangafox forums, because I stated in the LT discussion that the theory "Yuuki sated by Zero's blood in chapter 74 is the proof she is love with Zero" has more holes then swiss cheese. I could use all the help I can get. almost.. almost.. almost.. almost..
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 pm

That was one hell of a long post and I had more to write but I’ll stop here

What? Long posts? What are long posts? ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 471363817 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 471363817 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 471363817

Nina, I want more and more of your posts, I cannot be sated, I'm just like a vampire in love! lol!

Edit: talking about wonderful posts, I've just found this topic. OMG. Now I feel sorry to have written such a lot of my rash speculations here and there, when there obviously were whole topics in which a whole lot of people made the same observations... still this makes me happy, because if so many people, without knowing, comes to the same theories, maybe we are following the right path! ;)
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Nina, nice post! I've said it before in other forums if sating proves you're in love then there's something missing in the script becoz...Yuuki is madly in love with Kaname, Zero is madly in love with Yuuki, and Kaname is madly in love with Yuuki and yet, none of the characters are sated by the ones they say they are in love with and they keep wanting/needing more blood from them.

How is it that Yuuki loves Zero as a man, and not once in the manga made love declarations to Zero? o.O

theangelgirl1992 wrote:And NO please tell more. I want to know as much as possible about the sharing blood between vampires and their emotions. Especially since I kind of made a declaration of war on Mangafox forums, because I stated in the LT discussion that the theory "Yuuki sated by Zero's blood in chapter 74 is the proof she is love with Zero" has more holes then swiss cheese.
    I laughed at your swiss cheese lines. I was debating the blood thing on MF too. I've been busy and haven't been able to post my reply but yes there are things missing in the script and the most important is why did Yuuki say to Zero after taking his blood she never wanted it? Why Hino, never show Yuuki having a desire to devour Zero?

Now let's think about it...why would she say I never wanted blood from this person after drinking his blood? Wouldn't she instead say I used my fangs to bite into someone I've always wanted blood from but couldn't get blood due to becoming enemies? Then there's the lack of romance in Zeki from Yuuki's side. One must really wonder...why can't Yuuki say I'm in love with Zero? I think I can answer this simple question...she's already in love with Kaname.

And how can you be "in love" with two man at the same time? You could love both and care for both but you can't be in love with both. I think Yuuki loves Zero but she's only in love with Kaname. And this thing I say, can be backed up with evidence from manga of Yuuki herself telling Kaname she's in love with him.

Last edited by ButterflyWingsx on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:Nina, nice post! I've said it before in other forums if sating proves you're in love then there's something missing in the script becoz only Yuuki is madly in love with Kaname and Zero is madly in love with Yuuki and Kaname is madly in love with Yuuki and none of the characters are sated they keep wanting/needing more blood.

How is it that Yuuki loves Zero as a man, and not once in the manga made love declarations to Zero? o.O

theangelgirl1992 wrote:And NO please tell more. I want to know as much as possible about the sharing blood between vampires and their emotions. Especially since I kind of made a declaration of war on Mangafox forums, because I stated in the LT discussion that the theory "Yuuki sated by Zero's blood in chapter 74 is the proof she is love with Zero" has more holes then swiss cheese.

I laughed at your swiss cheese lines. I was debating the blood thing on MF too. I've been busy and haven't been able to post my reply but yes there are things missing in the script and the most important is why did Yuuki say to Zero after taking his blood she never wanted it? Why Hino, never show Yuuki having a desire to devour Zero?

Now let's think about it...why would she say I never wanted blood from this person after drinking his blood? Wouldn't she instead say I used my fangs to bite into someone I've always wanted blood from but couldn't get blood due to becoming enemies? Then there's the lack of romance in Zeki from Yuuki's side. One must really wonder...why can't Yuuki say I'm in love with Zero? I think I can answer this simple question...she's already in love with Kaname.

And how can you be in love with two man? You could love both but you can't be in love with both. I think Yuuki loves Zero but she's only in love with Kaname. And this thing I say, can be backed up with evidence from manga of Yuuki herself telling Kaname she's in love with him.

Exactly especially since Yuuki said that these feelings are so pure and intense that they impossible to be hidden . If yuuki so called desired Zero shouldn't these be implicated in her inner dialogues? And since she doesn't isn't this enough prove that there isn't any desire to Zero's blood so she isn't in love with him and doesn't show any attraction to? If Kaname and Rido, two experienced purebloods, struggle to hide their desires for Yuuki and Juuri. How on earth can Yuuki, a baby pureblood, hide them???????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Exactly especially since Yuuki said that these feelings are so pure and intense that they impossible to be hidden . If yuuki so called desired Zero shouldn't these be implicated in her inner dialogues? And since she doesn't isn't this enough prove that there isn't any desire to Zero's blood so she isn't in love with him and doesn't show any attraction to? If Kaname and Rido, two experienced purebloods, struggle to hide their desires for Yuuki and Juuri. How on earth can Yuuki, a baby pureblood, hide them????????????

cheers cheers cheers Totally with you! Especially knowing that Yuuki is always honest and sincere. She says those "Zero in my heart" things to Kaname without thinking about it twice (and now she made up her mind) so why she never made the same with Zero? That tried to kiss her, kissed her, and so on...

She could simply tell him "You are in my heart" as she told Kaname. But she doesn't. The reason is simple: she doesn't want to hurt him.

Edit: And Zero ASKS her, when she's still human... What am I for you, Yuuki? And she DOESN'T ANSWER. But he was supposed to be in her heart, isn'it?
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:Exactly especially since Yuuki said that these feelings are so pure and intense that they impossible to be hidden . If yuuki so called desired Zero shouldn't these be implicated in her inner dialogues? And since she doesn't isn't this enough prove that there isn't any desire to Zero's blood so she isn't in love with him and doesn't show any attraction to? If Kaname and Rido, two experienced purebloods, struggle to hide their desires for Yuuki and Juuri. How on earth can Yuuki, a baby pureblood, hide them???????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yep, Yuuki's inner thoughts should show her desires for Zero but so far nothing. When we do see Yuuki thinking of Zero it's about wanting Zero and her to be like they used to be (friends/allies) she did say she didn't want to be enemies with Zero and that she was concealing her crying heart to which Kaname told her she can't hid he can tell half her heart is still connected to Zero...which led on to the dilemma a year later, but I will comment more on that on MF.
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Zeki's also like to say that Yuuki probably doesn't want to admit to herself that she is in love with Zero, because they're enemies Surprised . Well despite the popular belief Yuuki is very honest to herself. The first arc is a prime example. Despite the fact Kaname probably (in her mind) wouldn't return those feelings, despite the fact they live in different worlds (again all in her mind Razz ) Yuuki has been honest to herself that she was in love with Kaname. Obstacles and boundaries were never an issue to Yuuki. So why on earth would Yuuki not be honest to herself about her feelings for Zero. Apparently Yuuki can be out-of-character for the sake of Zeki rofl rofl
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 am

Despite the fact Kaname probably (in her mind) wouldn't return those feelings, despite the fact they live in different worlds (again all in her mind ) Yuuki has been honest to herself that she was in love with Kaname. Obstacles and boundaries were never an issue to Yuuki. So why on earth would Yuuki not be honest to herself about her feelings for Zero. Apparently Yuuki can be out-of-character for the sake of Zeki

AND this definitively erases every possible theory about "Yuuki can't love Zero for their different lifespan". When she is a human, she clearly thinks Kaname is out of reach, like "a prince in the novels" (as you can read in VK novels), still she has always thought and said (to HIM) that he was important, that she adored him, and that she would have done anything for him. So, if she was in love with Zero, now that they are both vampires (so, the "difference" and "lifespan" problem are vanished) and knowing that Zero have to drink PB blood not to fall to Level E, their union would be just perfect. Or at last she would think something like "Zero is really important to me, he's all my world" and such, like she did before towards Kaname. But she doesn't.

The fact is, all these hindrances between Yuuki and Zero are clearly invented. If Zero was a human, this theory could make sense. If Yuuki was bound to old vampire society's way of thinking about PB, it could still make sense. But Zero is no more human and old vampire society, that bound PB to its needs, doesn't exist anymore. So, there is no real hindrance between them. They could confess her feelings at the Academy and ally to defeat Kaname.

So, the only real hindrance between them is the fact that Yuuki is in love with Kaname. And I'm amused by the fact that Zekis know this perfectly (they can't reject all evidence), that's why they're hoping for Kaname to die, so that poor poor Zero can be happy at last. lol!
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Apparently according to Zeki fans Yuuki does state to herself she desires Zero's blood because of how the infamous line is written: "I’d just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had NEVER intended to wish for his blood…"

So because the word "intended" is there it means that though Yuuki never thought she would get blood from Zero she still desired it? Personally I see this are desperation to reassure things to their favor. However I want to know someone else's opinion on it. Preferably you Nina because you're such an expert on this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:16 am

Thank you girls ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 3161994949

theangelgir1992l wrote: the theory "Yuuki sated by Zero's blood in chapter 74 is the proof she is love with Zero" has more holes then swiss cheese.

rofl rofl nice one! But I think the bigger problem lies on the fundamental inconsistencies with VK’s original concessions and events… concessions and events that someone have to respect in order to form a theory or interpretation … or else we are talking about fanfiction by virtue of poetic license.

Apparently according to Zeki fans Yuuki does state to herself she desires Zero's blood because of how the infamous line is written: "I’d just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had NEVER intended to wish for his blood…"

So because the word "intended" is there it means that though Yuuki never thought she would get blood from Zero she still desired it? Personally I see this are desperation to reassure things to their favor. However I want to know someone else's opinion on it. Preferably you Nina because you're such an expert on this.
    rofl rofl rofl how convenient Razz

And? Does the word INTENDED proves that she has romantic feelings for Zero? O.O
    Or; is there any base to assume that Yuuki DESIRED Zero’s blood due to her romantic feelings? (I didn’t see anywhere, in any available translation the word desire though O.O)
    Thus before someone comes to the conclusion that Yuuki desired Zero’s blood due to certain feelings FIRST has to PROVE:
    - that these feelings exist.
    - that these existent feelings are the trigger for Yuuki’s hunger … i.e. that her hunger wasn’t the result of her basic need for blood as a newbie vampire but a bloodlust triggered from erotic lust.

@Angel … before you’d be dragged in a spiral of baseless wishes, finding yourself trying to prove that Yuuki ain’t a flying elephant ask them to answer and prove the above questions. It’s common sense when someone has an interpretation to provide the sufficient evidence/clues/indications to support its interpretation… no?
    In short … be the “interrogator” and not the “interrogated” since you don’t have to prove anything… (~.^)

So my answer to you and not to them

What I personally do every time that I have different versions of a passage is to look all of them and try to find the common base which also fits better to the whole content.

So let’s see all the available versions:

1. Yuuki to Zero: I’m sorry to lose control of myself … thank you very much.
    Yuuki’s inner thoughts: At that moment I bit into Zero’s neck. All of a sudden my head cooled down. I had just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had never intended to wish for his blood.

2. I’m sorry I lost control of myself. Thank you.
    The moment I sank my fangs into Zero’s neck, my head quickly cooled down. I sunk my fangs into someone I’d never intended to ask for blood.
    source

3. Sorry I wasn’t able to control myself. Thank you
    The moment I sank my teeth into Zero’s neck my mind suddenly calmed down. I actually showed my fangs to the person who I never thought of obtaining blood from.
    source

As we can see the main difference is in the word: wish/want, ask, and obtain i.e. there is a variety but none of these words is desire!

Yuuki said that she never intended to wish/ask/want/obtain >> which means at least that she NEVER wished/asked/wanted his blood in the past. I.e. with this, Yuuki clears up the ambiguity of her past phrase “a part of my heart …” AND also the scene with the almost bite to Zero after the Touma incident … scenes that were interpreted, from some fans, as Yuuki’s expression of bloodlust towards Zero.

So in what can we base any interpretation that Yuuki NOW desired Zero’s blood?
    Where are the adequate feelings/thoughts from her part, to support the desire? What made her to change her mind or to realize that NOW all of a sudden she indeed desires for his blood???
    What’s the purpose or what Hino wanted to convey with Yuuki’s bloodlust towards Yori as well? Why when she was hungry back at the mansion she didn’t see Aidou as food but now she saw Yori?? Doesn’t this convey the message that Yuuki was soooo hungry that she also thought a HUMAN as food???
    Why Yuuki didn’t have bloodlust towards Zero when she first saw him BUT only after months??? Moreover when they support that Yuuki was NEVER sated from Kaname?!
    Why when Yuuki had the first sign of thirst after her “dispute” with Zero at the town Hino chose to depict the thirsty Yuuki along side to Kaname and NOT to Zero who was there??? >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/14

Why her most intense fit which resulted to take for the first time blood tablets she had it when she was thinking about Kaname and what she just had heard from Sara for him??? >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/23
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/24

All the above questions MUST be answered … because an interpretation OWES to be able to explain ALL the relevant scenes/thoughts/emotions/actions and not only some isolated scenes that may be utilized to twist things in our favor!

Thus IMO, the gist of this passage is that Yuuki even though she NEVER wanted, (intended to wish, intended to ask, intended to obtain) blood from Zero she actually did the opposite … she just had taken it…

Hence the next question is why? >>>

Because as she also says she lost control of herself … she lost control due to hunger. So the real question comes down to what I said on my previous post>>
    -what caused Yuuki’s hunger? It was a bloodlust due to her romantic feelings for Zero; or thirst due to the basic need for fresh blood caused by her circumstances?
    - from whom initially wanted to take blood from?

In the above questions I had answered in my previous post >> Yuuki was thirsty as any vampire would have been in her position (i.e. with or without Zero around), and the person she wanted to take blood from was Kaname … end of story.

In any case though … can this interpretation answer to why Yuuki even though she finally realized that she desires Zero’s blood, viz that she is IN LOVE with Zero and moreover that she was FULLY SATED from him she said AFTERWARDS>>
    -My Kaname … I have to go to him…
    -She wished Kaname to take her away as BEFORE
    -I do not abandon you
    -Pierce my heart if I have to lose you
    - That she cannot live with Zero and BELONG to Kaname???

Bottom line … why she chooses a criminal (according to them), who abandoned her, who broke her heart, with whom she isn’t IN LOVE, who cannot sate her, who destroyed Zero's (hers TRUE LOVE) everything, from whom she is finally free... and NOT the man with whom she is TRULY IN LOVE, who is a good guy, who now doesn’t see her as enemy, who finally has accepted her nature, from whom she now acknowledges his romantic feelings???? O.O

Or Yuuki is the stupidest girl in the entire world, or the biggest masochist in the world! Razz Razz Razz
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:50 am

Or Yuuki is the stupidest girl in the entire world, or the biggest masochist in the world!

Owh Yuuki is a masochist alright. Yume are truly meant for each since they are both masochist cheers. And with Kaname being also a sadist.... S&M would be perfect for them ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 1547219295 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 1547219295 ZeKi still in run to win?!?! - Page 3 1547219295 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 pm

nina wrote:All the above questions MUST be answered … because an interpretation OWES to be able to explain ALL the relevant scenes/thoughts/emotions/actions and not only some isolated scenes that may be utilized to twist things in our favor!

I bow down to the VK true master! sFun_hailtheking

The fact is, that every time I make a Yume theory, I make also counter-theories, to be sure.
    I.e. for the fact Yuuki says to Kaname she had Zero in her heart, that was unexplainable to me, at first.

But Yuuki resolves this doubt herself, as you said:

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/73/27

"Those excessive words I so childishly said"
    "Even if you don't say so, I would still act that way"
    (That is, f*ck the promise, I didn't need that).

Thank you to make me notice those panels. Now I'm sure that Yuuki's words were truly Teenage Paranoia lol!

So, these two panels are not enough to destroy "sated" theory?

How can Yuuki POV be false? O_o

And why Zeki don't do counter-theories like Yume? =_=

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:07 pm