Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Bar_left59%PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Bar_left27%PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Bar_left15%PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
Kanamelover<3
Li.llium
SassyKnight
kanachanimmortal
Kara
nina
juliet
kialovejapan
12 posters

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZonePREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Dropsoa

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Empty PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks to Zero's Kiryuu Facebook account, I found that BEATIFUL YUKI'S IMAGE!!!

Oh man! She has flowers on her! She looks like she is going to a wedding!! O___o (Go Zero!!) ah ah Ok I'll stop!
    But I can stand also that that flowers are for Sara's death! Muahahaha I'm so evil sometimes, I know,....xD Twisted Evil
    PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ 30356140326946970822814

There will be 40 PAGES NEXT CHAPTER?!?! Yeah!! Thanks Hino Matsuri you're the best in the world! The best in the Universe!! cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Empty Re: PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

Post by juliet Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm

thank you Kia for posting this Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Empty Re: PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

Post by nina Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks for the info cheers
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Thank you for this post, Kia! cheers

Yuuki still looks beautiful in my opinion; short hair or long hair! (Even though her short hairstyle seems to be a little bit different here, styling-wise...?).

There will be 40 PAGES NEXT CHAPTER?!?! Yeah!! Thanks Hino Matsuri you're the best in the world! The best in the Universe!! cheers

A 40 page chapter? That's awesome! Very Happy I think that it's a good form of compensation for us poor fans who went an additional 4 weeks without any new chapters Razz I can't wait. bounce I know that Hino was only on a temporary hiatus, but it's like I'm addicted to this manga Embarassed Smile Judging by where we left off at the conclusion of Chapter 83, it's bound to be an exciting chapter ahead Very Happy
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Thank you so much all you girls!
    You're so sweet and kind to me...
    I'm getting red... wub
    x3
    xD
    Lol
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZonePREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 pm

what it means?? scratch i hope it is for sara's death.so so hope,marrying anyone in this position of manga is stupid to thing.i hate her new haircut but her face somewhat looks familiar with the hooded dress figure of yuuki.who is in left of yuuki??maria???AND THANKS FOR THE PREVIEW.I HOPE NEXT CHAPTER WON'T MAKE ME KILL HINO SAMA OR MYSELF. sFun_banghead2
    MAYBE those flowers means yuuki taking a step forward towards zero and start of new relationship forgetting abandoning kaname finally. Sad
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm

@Lucy: mmh I think that it could be Ruka!
    Cause she is a Yuki and Zero's alley, this has more sense to me...x3
    Ruka has a strange and cute hair cut: they are long but also short up...^_^
    Ruka is so fashion!!
    xD
    Lol
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZonePREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 pm

lucykaede wrote:what it means?? scratch i hope it is for sara's death.so so hope,marrying anyone in this position of manga is stupid to thing.i hate her new haircut but her face somewhat looks familiar with the hooded dress figure of yuuki.who is in left of yuuki??maria???AND THANKS FOR THE PREVIEW.I HOPE NEXT CHAPTER WON'T MAKE ME KILL HINO SAMA OR MYSELF. sFun_banghead2

Have a bit of faith, Lucy. Anything can happen in Vampire Knight. Razz
    I love her new haircut. The old Yuki is back cheers
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

SassyKnight wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:what it means?? scratch i hope it is for sara's death.so so hope,marrying anyone in this position of manga is stupid to thing.i hate her new haircut but her face somewhat looks familiar with the hooded dress figure of yuuki.who is in left of yuuki??maria???AND THANKS FOR THE PREVIEW.I HOPE NEXT CHAPTER WON'T MAKE ME KILL HINO SAMA OR MYSELF. sFun_banghead2

Have a bit of faith, Lucy. Anything can happen in Vampire Knight. Razz
    I love her new haircut. The old Yuki is back cheers

Yeah a new Yuki! A strong Yuki has to shows us all her power!!!!
    I couldn't stay anymore in my dress ah ah ah ah
    I wanna see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king geek
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm

kialovejapan wrote:@Lucy: mmh I think that it could be Ruka!
    Cause she is a Yuki and Zero's alley, this has more sense to me...x3
    Ruka has a strange and cute hair cut: they are long but also short up...^_^
    Ruka is so fashion!!
    xD
    Lol

i am going to be really really shocked if she is ruka,i think its maria because of same reason of hair.by the way i don't have any faith that this chapter will bring something good because accn to me my ship is dead and yuuki and zero are heading to be together,the worst nightmare became reality to me,no matter what here yumes or zekis say,i don't think yume end happy.what is written in those japanes words??
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank you, Kia-chan ^^

I think it´s Maria...hair medium length, short and smooth. Ruka, the hair is wavy from the ear.

Ohhhh, I love maria, she´s a piece of cake :3
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 pm

I agree much more likely to be Maria...and yes she is really cute...
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 pm

There is a huge contrast to Yuki now. I know she had short hair in the first arc. But I thought she was cute there. Now, the hairstyle has changed.

It's like the prince had turned back in frog or when the carriage was turned back in pumpkin. Yuki is not ugly. She is just a girl with short hair. Look, how beautiful she is. No, no, really. Ruka is beautiful, Maria is cute and beautiful ... Seiren is beautiful.

Yuki is... the main character. Ok
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:40 pm

lucykaede wrote:by the way i don't have any faith that this chapter will bring something good because accn to me my ship is dead and yuuki and zero are heading to be together,the worst nightmare became reality to me,no matter what here yumes or zekis say,i don't think yume end happy.what is written in those japanes words??

Hi Lucy Smile
    Like SassyKnight said, you should have some faith Smile You don't know that Yume is dead. I certainly don't believe that, and not many Yume supporters on this forum do either! Only Hino knows for sure what will happen in future chapters, so I encourage you to not give up on Yuuki and Kaname being reunited! cheers
    I actually think that, at this stage, Yume is still a stronger ship than Zeki. I know that Yume is going through a tough time of late, since Kaname and Yuuki have been separated for a while now, but it is still obvious that they both care for each other. Yuuki is feeling conflicted about aiding the hunters in capturing the man she loves, and in a recent chapter Kaname pushed Yuuki out of harms way in order to protect her. They have conflicting goals at the moment, but they are not enemies.

Even though there have been a lot more scenes between Zero and Yuuki, there isn't really anything suggesting that there is a romantic relationship blooming between Zero and Yuuki at all. To me it just seems like they are taking small steps towards repairing their broken (and platonic) relationship. In all honesty, they're not even friends yet. They're allies now, yes, so that is a good start for Zeki fans. But it's not like fans can use that as concrete evidence that they will end up together. It's obvious that Zero still cares for Yuuki beyond friendship, but we have no way of knowing if he will act upon it (seems unlikely, since he isn't really the mushy-affectionate type) Smile

I think that since Hino has described the dynamic between her own characters as being a 'love triangle', then there is an equal chance of a Yume or Zeki ending. So irregardless of which ship you support Lucy, there is no reason for you to think that Kaname and Yuuki are over Shocked Hang in there! Manga publication is for the entertainment of fans, so enjoy Vampire Knight while the series is still ongoing Very Happy

Last edited by Kara on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 pm

If you look right, it seems that Yuki and Maria are using the same type of clothing, changing only the flowers.

* Dreaming Yume and Zeria *
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey guys but I get lala every month and I just wanted to let you guys know that is isn't Maria next to Yuki. It's a different character from a different manga. You see each mangaka gets a space every month to preview the chapter, most months they get a small space do draw a character. I don't know what Manga it is but it isn't a VK character. Sorry Sad
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:Hey guys but I get lala every month and I just wanted to let you guys know that is isn't Maria next to Yuki. It's a different character from a different manga. You see each mangaka gets a space every month to preview the chapter, most months they get a small space do draw a character. I don't know what Manga it is but it isn't a VK character. Sorry Sad

No need to apologize; thank you for the clarification Very Happy I wish I lived in an area that sold LaLa... Razz
    _Dr.Mika_
    _Dr.Mika_
    Human

Post by _Dr.Mika_ Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Kara wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:by the way i don't have any faith that this chapter will bring something good because accn to me my ship is dead and yuuki and zero are heading to be together,the worst nightmare became reality to me,no matter what here yumes or zekis say,i don't think yume end happy.what is written in those japanes words??

Hi Lucy Smile
    Like SassyKnight said, you should have some faith Smile You don't know that Yume is dead. I certainly don't believe that, and not many Yume supporters on this forum do either! Only Hino knows for sure what will happen in future chapters, so I encourage you to not give up on Yuuki and Kaname being reunited! cheers
    I actually think that, at this stage, Yume is still a stronger ship than Zeki. I know that Yume is going through a tough time of late, since Kaname and Yuuki have been separated for a while now, but it is still obvious that they both care for each other. Yuuki is feeling conflicted about aiding the hunters in capturing the man she loves, and in a recent chapter Kaname pushed Yuuki out of harms way in order to protect her. They have conflicting goals at the moment, but they are not enemies.

Even though there have been a lot more scenes between Zero and Yuuki, there isn't really anything suggesting that there is a romantic relationship blooming between Zero and Yuuki at all. To me it just seems like they are taking small steps towards repairing their broken (and platonic) relationship. In all honesty, they're not even friends yet. They're allies now, yes, so that is a good start for Zeki fans. But it's not like fans can use that as concrete evidence that they will end up together. It's obvious that Zero still cares for Yuuki beyond friendship, but we have no way of knowing if he will act upon it (seems unlikely, since he isn't really the mushy-affectionate type) Smile

I think that since Hino has described the dynamic between her own characters as being a 'love triangle', then there is an equal chance of a Yume or Zeki ending. So irregardless of which ship you support Lucy, there is no reason for you to think that Kaname and Yuuki are over Shocked Hang in there! Manga publication is for the entertainment of fans, so enjoy Vampire Knight while the series is still ongoing Very Happy
    WHAT??? affraid affraid ZERO IS VERY SWEET AND AFFECTIONATE IN HIS OWN WAY...I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOME PARTS OF VK AGAIN.... Very Happy
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:05 pm

_Dr.Mika_ wrote:
    Kara wrote:

Hi Lucy Smile

WHAT??? affraid affraid ZERO IS VERY SWEET AND AFFECTIONATE IN HIS OWN WAY...I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOME PARTS OF VK AGAIN.... Very Happy

but a weak and pissing character,he always whines though can't blame him because he never saw love in his life,only death of his beloveds.but still he is annoying.
    _Dr.Mika_
    _Dr.Mika_
    Human

Post by _Dr.Mika_ Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    _Dr.Mika_ wrote:
    Kara wrote:

Hi Lucy Smile

but a weak and pissing character,he always whines though can't blame him because he never saw love in his life,only death of his beloveds.but still he is annoying.
    WELL THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORUM WHERE ANYONE CAN FREELY SAY THEIR OPINION...SO PLEASE DON'T SAY BAD THINGS FOR ZERO!! YOU MAYBE NOT LIKE HIM BUT THAT THING DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO WRITE BAD THINGS...YOU KNOW
    I AM A ZEKI FAN BUT I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD FOR KANAME...SO PLEASE STOP IT!!!
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

_Dr.Mika_ wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    _Dr.Mika_ wrote:

WELL THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORUM WHERE ANYONE CAN FREELY SAY THEIR OPINION...SO PLEASE DON'T SAY BAD THINGS FOR ZERO!! YOU MAYBE NOT LIKE HIM BUT THAT THING DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO WRITE BAD THINGS...YOU KNOW

Erm she did state her opinion, just because it was a negative opinion on Zero doesn't mean she isn't allowed to say it. You said you were allowed opinions right? Lots of debates happen on here so if you are new well everyone gives their opinions and yeah debates happen XD
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 am

Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    _Dr.Mika_ wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Erm she did state her opinion, just because it was a negative opinion on Zero doesn't mean she isn't allowed to say it. You said you were allowed opinions right? Lots of debates happen on here so if you are new well everyone gives their opinions and yeah debates happen XD

Oh dear. I'm sorry for inadvertently starting this kind of debate here. This was not my intention at all. Sad

I'll put some of my message in a 'spoiler' so you all can still read it, even though it's a little bit off-topic Embarassed

For Dr. Mika:
    Spoiler:

For Lucykaede:
    Spoiler:

Also, like Dr. Mika said, it's fine for everyone to post their personal opinions on a forum. Different fans have different favorite characters and ship different pairings, which is perfectly fine Smile For me, it's what keeps the story interesting, hearing everyone's varying viewpoints cheers
    But it's important that everyone phrases it in a way that is polite so as not to cause offense to anyone else. We're all here because we all love Vampire Knight. We're all fans of this manga (no matter our ships), so we should all enjoy discussing VK together Very Happy

So to get back on topic, I'm happy to see a tiny preview of the next chapter. I know it's not a preview of the Chapter 84 Raws, but I still love seeing Hino Matsuri's artwork Smile Whether this particular picture holds any underlying meaning or foreshadowing of what is to come in future chapters (with all those flowers...?) is unclear. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Kara wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    _Dr.Mika_ wrote: WELL THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FORUM WHERE ANYONE CAN FREELY SAY THEIR OPINION...SO PLEASE DON'T SAY BAD THINGS FOR ZERO!! YOU MAYBE NOT LIKE HIM BUT THAT THING DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO WRITE BAD THINGS...YOU KNOW

Oh dear. I'm sorry for inadvertently starting this kind of debate here. This was not my intention at all. Sad

I'll put some of my message in a 'spoiler' so you all can still read it, even though it's a little bit off-topic Embarassed

For Dr. Mika:
    Spoiler:

For Lucykaede:
    Spoiler:

Also, like Dr. Mika said, it's fine for everyone to post their personal opinions on a forum. Different fans have different favorite characters and ship different pairings, which is perfectly fine Smile For me, it's what keeps the story interesting, hearing everyone's varying viewpoints cheers
    But it's important that everyone phrases it in a way that is polite so as not to cause offense to anyone else. We're all here because we all love Vampire Knight. We're all fans of this manga (no matter our ships), so we should all enjoy discussing VK together Very Happy

So to get back on topic, I'm happy to see a tiny preview of the next chapter. I know it's not a preview of the Chapter 84 Raws, but I still love seeing Hino Matsuri's artwork Smile Whether this particular picture holds any underlying meaning or foreshadowing of what is to come in future chapters (with all those flowers...?) is unclear. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see Smile

i think these flowers are start of fresh relationship between yuuki and zero.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:18 pm

You could be right Smile Japanese people have often used flowers to primarily symbolize love, connection, and growth. But there could be many different meanings for all sorts of things (such as longevity and peace and who knows what else scratch). I'm just going off what I know about more Westernized tradition; which isn't much. Shocked I think that they look a bit like roses in this drawing...

Really, it comes down to the actual type of flower, as each kind has its own meaning. I suppose I would have to google Japanese flower symbolism or something Razz

I only have a basic knowledge of traditional Japanese culture from my high school classes though, so I definitely don't claim to be an expert Embarassed Perhaps I'm reading into it too much... Razz But Hino does tend to use subtle symbolism throughout her work. Does anyone remember the preview artwork from a year back or so, where Hino drew the blue birds with the eggs in the nest? There could be so many different interpretations of that drawing..
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Kara wrote:You could be right Smile Japanese people have often used flowers to primarily symbolize love, connection, and growth. But there could be many different meanings for all sorts of things (such as longevity and peace and who knows what else scratch). I'm just going off what I know about more Westernized tradition; which isn't much. Shocked I think that they look a bit like roses in this drawing...

Really, it comes down to the actual type of flower, as each kind has its own meaning. I suppose I would have to google Japanese flower symbolism or something Razz

I only have a basic knowledge of traditional Japanese culture from my high school classes though, so I definitely don't claim to be an expert Embarassed Perhaps I'm reading into it too much... Razz But Hino does tend to use subtle symbolism throughout her work. Does anyone remember the preview artwork from a year back or so, where Hino drew the blue birds with the eggs in the nest? There could be so many different interpretations of that drawing..
    i still don't understand what those eggs mean?? scratch

here is a crazy thought,those eggs are yuuki and zero who were his and hw's children in the past. sSc_jawdrop3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 am