Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Bar_left59%PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Bar_left27%PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Bar_left15%PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
Kanamelover<3
Li.llium
SassyKnight
kanachanimmortal
Kara
nina
juliet
kialovejapan
12 posters

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZonePREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Dropsoa

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Empty PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Zero's Kiryuu Facebook account, I found that BEATIFUL YUKI'S IMAGE!!!

Oh man! She has flowers on her! She looks like she is going to a wedding!! O___o (Go Zero!!) ah ah Ok I'll stop!
    But I can stand also that that flowers are for Sara's death! Muahahaha I'm so evil sometimes, I know,....xD Twisted Evil
    PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 30356140326946970822814

There will be 40 PAGES NEXT CHAPTER?!?! Yeah!! Thanks Hino Matsuri you're the best in the world! The best in the Universe!! cheers

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Empty Re: PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Kara wrote:You could be right Smile Japanese people have often used flowers to primarily symbolize love, connection, and growth. But there could be many different meanings for all sorts of things (such as longevity and peace and who knows what else scratch). I'm just going off what I know about more Westernized tradition; which isn't much. Shocked I think that they look a bit like roses in this drawing...

Really, it comes down to the actual type of flower, as each kind has its own meaning. I suppose I would have to google Japanese flower symbolism or something Razz

I only have a basic knowledge of traditional Japanese culture from my high school classes though, so I definitely don't claim to be an expert Embarassed Perhaps I'm reading into it too much... Razz But Hino does tend to use subtle symbolism throughout her work. Does anyone remember the preview artwork from a year back or so, where Hino drew the blue birds with the eggs in the nest? There could be so many different interpretations of that drawing..
    i still don't understand what those eggs mean?? scratch

here is a crazy thought,those eggs are yuuki and zero who were his and hw's children in the past. sSc_jawdrop3
    laffys
    Human

Warning ZonePREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Drops5black

PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Empty Re: PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^

Post by laffys Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    _Dr.Mika_ wrote:
    Kara wrote:

Hi Lucy Smile
    Like SassyKnight said, you should have some faith Smile You don't know that Yume is dead. I certainly don't believe that, and not many Yume supporters on this forum do either! Only Hino knows for sure what will happen in future chapters, so I encourage you to not give up on Yuuki and Kaname being reunited! cheers
    I actually think that, at this stage, Yume is still a stronger ship than Zeki. I know that Yume is going through a tough time of late, since Kaname and Yuuki have been separated for a while now, but it is still obvious that they both care for each other. Yuuki is feeling conflicted about aiding the hunters in capturing the man she loves, and in a recent chapter Kaname pushed Yuuki out of harms way in order to protect her. They have conflicting goals at the moment, but they are not enemies.

Even though there have been a lot more scenes between Zero and Yuuki, there isn't really anything suggesting that there is a romantic relationship blooming between Zero and Yuuki at all. To me it just seems like they are taking small steps towards repairing their broken (and platonic) relationship. In all honesty, they're not even friends yet. They're allies now, yes, so that is a good start for Zeki fans. But it's not like fans can use that as concrete evidence that they will end up together. It's obvious that Zero still cares for Yuuki beyond friendship, but we have no way of knowing if he will act upon it (seems unlikely, since he isn't really the mushy-affectionate type) Smile

I think that since Hino has described the dynamic between her own characters as being a 'love triangle', then there is an equal chance of a Yume or Zeki ending. So irregardless of which ship you support Lucy, there is no reason for you to think that Kaname and Yuuki are over Shocked Hang in there! Manga publication is for the entertainment of fans, so enjoy Vampire Knight while the series is still ongoing Very Happy
    WHAT??? affraid affraid ZERO IS VERY SWEET AND AFFECTIONATE IN HIS OWN WAY...I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOME PARTS OF VK AGAIN.... Very Happy

but a weak and pissing character,he always whines though can't blame him because he never saw love in his life,only death of his beloveds.but still he is annoying.

And Kaname kills other vampires, hurts people who trust him, destroys Zero's life for...??????

Did you forget that Zero's "whining", and is hurt because of Kaname? Kaname wanted to use Zero and his family to kill all the purebloods for the HW as we've been told in the manga? I get that people like the way Kaname looks, but I can't believe that they can ignore everything he's done and still like him... and THEN also say bad things about Zero who had his life destroyed by Kaname. Freaking pathetic.

Oh I'm just saying my opinon. Because according to Yumes it's okay to say bad things about another character cause it's an opinion. What does it get you? An argument. Use your brain geniuses... rofl explosive .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 am

laffys wrote:

but a weak and pissing character,he always whines though can't blame him because he never saw love in his life,only death of his beloveds.but still he is annoying.

And Kaname kills other vampires, hurts people who trust him, destroys Zero's life for...??????

Did you forget that Zero's "whining", and is hurt because of Kaname? Kaname wanted to use Zero and his family to kill all the purebloods for the HW as we've been told in the manga? I get that people like the way Kaname looks, but I can't believe that they can ignore everything he's done and still like him... and THEN also say bad things about Zero who had his life destroyed by Kaname. Freaking pathetic.

Oh I'm just saying my opinon. Because according to Yumes it's okay to say bad things about another character cause it's an opinion. What does it get you? An argument. Use your brain geniuses... rofl explosive .

and how do you call someone that makes a double account?

Spoiler:

@Lucy you shall get another drop for excessive "whining", I consider it as spam due to excessive posting of this "opinions", please all members remember to state your opinion nicely (especially negatives ones that could flame other members), backed up with reasoning.

Last edited by juliet on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZonePREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am

Yes, Kaname destroyed Zero's life, has killed vampires (Even attacking Ruka) Everyone is seeming to go against him except for Seiren... Kaname is doing all the wrong things to do right things...Which is wrong scratch

I actually see Kaname becoming more of a villain than Sara IMO (Since Sara is doing NOTHING but dragging Takuma around like a little puppy Razz When is Sara going to start getting into the action?)

Good comeback rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 am

SassyKnight wrote:

Yes, Kaname destroyed Zero's life, has killed vampires (Even attacking Ruka) Everyone is seeming to go against him except for Seiren... Kaname is doing all the wrong things to do right things...Which is wrong scratch

I actually see Kaname becoming more of a villain than Sara IMO (Since Sara is doing NOTHING but dragging Takuma around like a little puppy Razz When is Sara going to start getting into the action?)

Good comeback rofl

do you seriously believe the bolded things or you trying to flame here?
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 am

juliet wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:

Good comeback rofl

No Juliet I'm not flaming at all Razz I was meaning that recent chapters Sara hasn't really done much at all...Of course she have Zero blood but it hasn't affected him much in a bad way yet...
    What I meant with "Takume being dragged around" I meant as in "using him" Sorry if you take what I said as a flame..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 am

SassyKnight wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:

Good comeback rofl

No Juliet I'm not flaming at all Razz I was meaning that recent chapters Sara hasn't really done much at all...Of course she have Zero blood but it hasn't affected him much in a bad way yet...
    What I meant with "Takume being dragged around" I meant as in "using him" Sorry if you take what I said as a flame..

ah so you believe it...but how...do you forget the tablets? that she effected all the NC? that the vampires were biting Yuuki?

Takuma is the problem?
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 am

Yes but NOW she hasn't been doing much....she's only been taking advantage of Takuma and getting information out of him. Kaname has been the recent one killing...
    And I think next chapter he may have to harm Yuki to get her out of his way...

Remember this is all my own OPINION Juliet...You say so yourself; respect others opinions ^^^
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:25 am

Kara wrote:Hi Lucy Smile
    Like SassyKnight said, you should have some faith Smile You don't know that Yume is dead. I certainly don't believe that, and not many Yume supporters on this forum do either! Only Hino knows for sure what will happen in future chapters, so I encourage you to not give up on Yuuki and Kaname being reunited! cheers
    I actually think that, at this stage, Yume is still a stronger ship than Zeki. I know that Yume is going through a tough time of late, since Kaname and Yuuki have been separated for a while now, but it is still obvious that they both care for each other. Yuuki is feeling conflicted about aiding the hunters in capturing the man she loves, and in a recent chapter Kaname pushed Yuuki out of harms way in order to protect her. They have conflicting goals at the moment, but they are not enemies.

Even though there have been a lot more scenes between Zero and Yuuki, there isn't really anything suggesting that there is a romantic relationship blooming between Zero and Yuuki at all. To me it just seems like they are taking small steps towards repairing their broken (and platonic) relationship. In all honesty, they're not even friends yet. They're allies now, yes, so that is a good start for Zeki fans. But it's not like fans can use that as concrete evidence that they will end up together. It's obvious that Zero still cares for Yuuki beyond friendship, but we have no way of knowing if he will act upon it (seems unlikely, since he isn't really the mushy-affectionate type) Smile

I think that since Hino has described the dynamic between her own characters as being a 'love triangle', then there is an equal chance of a Yume or Zeki ending. So irregardless of which ship you support Lucy, there is no reason for you to think that Kaname and Yuuki are over Shocked Hang in there! Manga publication is for the entertainment of fans, so enjoy Vampire Knight while the series is still ongoing Very Happy

Wonderfully said Kara. Yume have the confirmaton of feelings and we can see it in the manga even now from both of them. They have issues that need to be resolved but I believe they can make it through this trial. Very Happy

lucykaede wrote:but a weak and pissing character,he always whines though can't blame him because he never saw love in his life,only death of his beloveds.but still he is annoying.

Lucy I know this is your opinion, but do be a tad moderate in how you phrase things. Your words to some fans can be easily seen as bashing.

Personally I see Zero as a strong individual, he wouldn't have been able to fight shizuka's hold over him if he wasn't. And this struggle many people were impressed by in the manga so I feel that breaking from your "master" is something most thought was impossible for a level D yet Zero's will pulled him through there. He had a strong resolution.

And Zero hardly speaks really so I don't really see how he can whine as you put it. scratch And when he has spoken he hasnt be whining, he usually says what needs to be said I find. He's a man of few words but his words do hold weight.

@Sassy: I don't see kaname as the final villian. Really it would go against alot he has been working to achieve in his long life.

With Zero there are some inconsistancies in what kaname said to facts we knew previous so until that is all cleared up I think giving the benefit of the doubt is a good course of action. Kaname has done wrong things, he knows that but he is not perfect. Honestly many characters in this manga have done things that we can say are morally or humanly wrong.

Also Kaname did not attack ruka. She moved infront of him of her own free will. And if your going to blame kaname for it then you should blame zero too as they were both involved in that fight.

With sara I am starting to get this sneaky suspicion she may have more up her sleeve then we give her credit for. Also takuma's words on he will give her what the council could not sound ominious. I'm intrigued over what he has up his sleeve that could help sara. One things for sure if sara wants to stay alive she will have to boost herself somewhat.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes but NOW she hasn't been doing much....she's only been taking advantage of Takuma and getting information out of him. Kaname has been the recent one killing...
    And I think next chapter he may have to harm Yuki to get her out of his way...

Remember this is all my own OPINION Juliet...You say so yourself; respect others opinions ^^^

I do respect it Sassy, do not worry but this phase with the tablets, is it over? I do not think so, neither Sara's purposes with Zero are transparent, obviously she is not doing that from concern. She has spread the tablets at the half of the city, she is trying to bring Yuuki down (if the Nc failed who would trust Yuuki?), is using Takuma to reach her goals, has made a harem, had kept prisoners in her basement? changed the president of the pharmaceutical company and she is doing nothing? what kind of other action do you want to see from her part?

Bloodredhead wrote:

Also Kaname did not attack ruka. She moved infront of him of her own free will. And if your going to blame kaname for it then you should blame zero too as they were both involved in that fight.

And what Blood added here...Ruka got involved and its obvious...

you know Kaname might be awful..outrageous with his acts but let's do him right when its right and also no matter how tremendous Kaname can be in this arc (even if this for me is at the surface), this does not cancel Sara's acts that i described above just as a reminder...
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 am

I know this is a bit off topic but I wanted to point out something...It's a convo between Aido and Yuki in my Official Volume I have here...

Aido - "Hey. You're bleeding."

Yuki - "Huh?"

Aido - "You didn't bite yourself, did you? You're stupid."

Yuki - "I...I was so thirsty. I couldn't help it...I gave it a try...but it's pretty pointless, isn't it? It only hurt."

Aido - "Kaname Sama gives you his blood, doesn't he?"

Yuki - "He's pampered me...Because I couldn't use my fangs."

Aido - "Then why are you thirsty?"

So even though Yuki was being "pampered" (In other words, given loads of blood) Then why isn't she feeling satisfied if Kaname is truly the one she loves?
    Even though her heart is split and she has feelings for Zero, if Kaname really was the one, she shouldn't be feeling that desperate for blood.

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:06 am

in my defense i already quoted that i don't hate zero and yeah i agree i should have used a certain other word to describe my feelings.zero is a weak char in front of kaname and controlled by his emotions.kaname can put aside his emotions for humanity's sake and for his beloved yuuki,zero cannot.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 am

SassyKnight wrote:I know this is a bit off topic but I wanted to point out something...It's a convo between Aido and Yuki in my Official Volume I have here...

Aido - "Hey. You're bleeding."

Yuki - "Huh?"

Aido - "You didn't bite yourself, did you? You're stupid."

Yuki - "I...I was so thirsty. I couldn't help it...I gave it a try...but it's pretty pointless, isn't it? It only hurt."

Aido - "Kaname Sama gives you his blood, doesn't he?"

Yuki - "He's pampered me...Because I couldn't use my fangs."

Aido - "Then why are you thirsty?"

So even though Yuki was being "pampered" (In other words, given loads of blood) Then why isn't she feeling satisfied if Kaname is truly the one she loves?
    Even though her heart is split and she has feelings for Zero, if Kaname really was the one, she shouldn't be feeling that desperate for blood.

because in vk your lover's blood can't satisfy your thirst till you devour him completely,you want him/her so bad,this is my interpretation.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 am

Yes Lucy, but being THAT hungry is ridiculous...After she drank Zero's blood she had no hunger attacks at all...So she was pretty much sated...And if she "never intended" on drinking Zero's blood, why did she? Why did she break so many promises with Kaname but never with Zero? Cutting her hair and drinking Zero's blood was what Kaname DIDN'T WANT. But with Zero, she is now promising to "stay by his side" and to fight Kaname together now... That's what I think anyway.

"I want you to drink only my blood...That's how you take responsibility..." - Official Volume 11

"Yuki...I want you to understand why I make you wear delicate shoes and forbid you to cut you're long hair...I'm sorry...but please allow me to deprive you a bit of your freedom..."

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 am

SassyKnight wrote:Yes Lucy, but being THAT hungry is ridiculous...After she drank Zero's blood she had no hunger attacks at all...So she was pretty much sated...And if she "never intended" on drinking Zero's blood, why did she? Why did she break so many promises with Kaname but never with Zero? Cutting her hair and drinking Zero's blood was what Kaname DIDN'T WANT. But with Zero, she is now promising to "stay by his side" and to fight Kaname together now... That's what I think anyway.

"I want you to drink only my blood...That's how you take responsibility..." - Official Volume 11

"Yuki...I want you to understand why I make you wear delicate shoes and forbid you to cut you're long hair...I'm sorry...but please allow me to deprive you a bit of your freedom..."

i have already stated that i have in no faith in yume reunion,i just don't think that will ever happen after her disgusting comment of protecting sara,be at zero's side who is at sara's side,vowing to possibly kill kaname.let zeki be the endgame but still kaname will be the hero.happy now.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Yes Lucy, but being THAT hungry is ridiculous...After she drank Zero's blood she had no hunger attacks at all...So she was pretty much sated...And if she "never intended" on drinking Zero's blood, why did she? Why did she break so many promises with Kaname but never with Zero? Cutting her hair and drinking Zero's blood was what Kaname DIDN'T WANT. But with Zero, she is now promising to "stay by his side" and to fight Kaname together now... That's what I think anyway.

i have already stated that i have in no faith in yume reunion,i just don't think that will ever happen after her disgusting comment of protecting sara,be at zero's side who is at sara's side,vowing to possibly kill kaname.let zeki be the endgame but still kaname will be the hero.happy now.

@SassyKnight Good point there, I understand what you mean XD Yeah she has stopped with the hunger fits by the looks of things, I could be wrong :s
    But that could be due to her now taking blood tablets and she has began to get used to it. Just because she isn't having hunger fits anymore, it doesn't mean she doesn't love Kaname, but on the other hand she has gotten better since drinking Zero's blood I guess.
    Saying that though, I don't remember seeing Kaname having hunger fits and he loved Yuki, yes once he almost gave in and bit her but apart from that I don't remember seeing any.
    Well my point is, just because she isn't having hunger fits, it doesn't necessarily mean Yume is over and Zeki is guaranteed to happen.

@lucykaede Erm what did you mean by your last comment exactly? scratch
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

@SassyKnight Good point there, I understand what you mean XD Yeah she has stopped with the hunger fits by the looks of things, I could be wrong :s
    But that could be due to her now taking blood tablets and she has began to get used to it. Just because she isn't having hunger fits anymore, it doesn't mean she doesn't love Kaname, but on the other hand she has gotten better since drinking Zero's blood I guess.
    Saying that though, I don't remember seeing Kaname having hunger fits and he loved Yuki, yes once he almost gave in and bit her but apart from that I don't remember seeing any.
    Well my point is, just because she isn't having hunger fits, it doesn't necessarily mean Yume is over and Zeki is guaranteed to happen.

i don't understand myself. scratch how stupid. Evil or Very Mad
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:06 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Kanamelover<3 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

i don't understand myself. scratch how stupid. Evil or Very Mad

Aha don't worry lol, the amount of times I confuse myself is unbelievable PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 3887309346
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 am

40 PAGES?for next chapter 84?
    How awsonme!
    I can't wait that long!
    and Yuuki in that dress,
    she looks cute,but i liked her hair the way it were,Long hair is more sexy!
    I hope Hino don't kill KANAME!HE'S THE BEST!THE HOTTEST!AND THE CUTEST WHO NEEDS SOME LOVE FROM YUUKI! PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 3110612249 I still love you so much Kaname!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 am

lililovelilica wrote:40 PAGES?for next chapter 84?
    How awsonme!
    I can't wait that long!
    and Yuuki in that dress,
    she looks cute,but i liked her hair the way it were,Long hair is more sexy!
    I hope Hino don't kill KANAME!HE'S THE BEST!THE HOTTEST!AND THE CUTEST WHO NEEDS SOME LOVE FROM YUUKI! PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 3110612249 I still love you so much Kaname!

its yuuki who needs love from kaname because she just don't deserve such a hot char.kaname is the hottest guy any girl would want. PREVIEW OF CHAPTER 84 ON YUKI-chan! ^__^ - Page 2 3814611447

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm