Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left59%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left27%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left15%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+12
Saphira_K
lililovelilica
aya-chan
ButterflyWingsx
SilverAngel
Shoujo-Zo18
juliet
Katherine
Kara
SassyKnight
Li.llium
kanamekuranlover
16 posters

STAR OF CHAPTER 84

Poll

whom do you think was the star of chapter 84??

[ 9 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left25%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left8%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 7 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left19%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 4 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left11%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left0%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left11%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 9 ]
    STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_left25%STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 36
    Poll closed
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneSTAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Drops5black

STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Empty STAR OF CHAPTER 84

Post by kanamekuranlover Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 am

First topic message reminder :

to me it will always be kaname,he is the star of my dreams. STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 651225598
    yuuki can choose zero if kaname becomes mine. STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 1019656462 sLo_valentine2 STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 3814611447 STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 3988847424

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Empty Re: STAR OF CHAPTER 84

Post by Katherine Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm

ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:I know Shocked I'm a little disappointed with Zero, considering he got disarmed so quickly , I truly didn't expect that from Takuma.

Aye, but Zero was in shock he never expected that attack from Takuma and I think Zero's eye was hurt too that's why he didn't see it coming. Did he recover quickly or was it a mistake on Hino's part? In one panel, one of Zero's eye looks dark in the next panel it looks fine. o.O

juliet wrote:imagine it in anime.. spectacular...

Speaking of the anime, I'm so mad Sara wasn't in it.

Yeah that was stupid...I already hated it when the episode was shown although I didn´t knew yet that she would become important later...but I thought that there should be more purebloods on screen and they just cut her out without a reason...
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneSTAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Dropsoa

Post by lililovelilica Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Kaname is the most important character in this whole arc
    the last arc was only about Zero

But now everything is about KANAME!
    HIS PAST,HIS MYSTERIES...
    Everything in the shadows is being revealed in the next chapter 85!
    Kaname's tentative of killing every pureblood is for his past love wishes coming true!
    But Yuuki said it was'nt that what the HW wanted...
    and then Sara got attacked by something...WTF?
    I want chapter 85 to come very fast!
    I want Kaname to survive,case Yuuki was trying to STOP kaname,not Kill Kaname,she protected him in this chapter 84!
    that means she still loves him!
    I explained before that if you have someone to love,if this person is doing something bad to others you'll do something to stop that acting,for the sake of your beloved ones,that's the type of girl Yuuki is!

The manga's beggining to become interesting again!
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:I think we can all agree that the award for "The Star of Chapter 84" goes to the Hooded woman...or her spirit anyway. The furnace just completely dominated over Sarah
    Agreed. HW is beast she totally pawned Sara. I was also taken by surprise by Takuma. He took BR from Zero so fast I didn't realize what was happening until I saw Zero held at gun point.

I know Shocked I'm a little disappointed with Zero, considering he got disarmed so quickly , I truly didn't expect that from Takuma.

i agree! i was like affraid when he lost his gun. and then another double take when i saw it was takuma. he's proving to be an interesting character!
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    ButterflyWingsx wrote:
    Agreed. HW is beast she totally pawned Sara. I was also taken by surprise by Takuma. He took BR from Zero so fast I didn't realize what was happening until I saw Zero held at gun point.

I know Shocked I'm a little disappointed with Zero, considering he got disarmed so quickly , I truly didn't expect that from Takuma.

i agree! i was like affraid when he lost his gun. and then another double take when i saw it was takuma. he's proving to be an interesting character!

He definitely is!!! I'm just wondering how he'll react though if Sarah is really dead Crying or Very sad From the image it seemed as though the parent went right through her heart.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

He definitely is!!! I'm just wondering how he'll react though if Sarah is really dead Crying or Very sad From the image it seemed as though the parent went right through her heart.

yea, i do think it killed her.....it'll hurt him if so. Crying or Very sad he seemed attatched to her, even if he didn't approve of her actions. what more unpredictable actions will he take if so? i don't think he'll kill over it at any rate...oh for chapter 85 already rofl
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:

yea, i do think it killed her.....it'll hurt him if so. Crying or Very sad he seemed attatched to her, even if he didn't approve of her actions. what more unpredictable actions will he take if so? i don't think he'll kill over it at any rate...oh for chapter 85 already rofl

rofl I know I just want to find out how everything ends already. As you know I hate waiting bounce I am curious as to how Takuma will handle this, and if he'll come back to Kaname's side or not. scratch

Last edited by SilverAngel on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 pm

SilverAngel wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

rofl I know I just want to fond out how everything ends already. As you know I hate waiting bounce I am curious as to how Takuma will handle this, and if he'll come back to Kaname's side or not. scratch

Same...

I can't say that I liked Sara, but Takuma is bound to be devastated if she dies, especially considering how panicked he was about getting her to run to safety and screaming her name in the last chapter. pale I certainly hope that he will return to Kaname's side like in the first arc. But with what's currently going on, perhaps Takuma might instead join Maria, Zero and Yuuki's side and cooperate with the association? confused
    arinicole1027
    arinicole1027
    Human

Post by arinicole1027 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm

I appluad the hooded woman/furance for attacking Sara. It made my day. Very Happy But I'm also worried about my Taku. Yes, it does seem that he love her but if she dies, what will happened to him? Will he become enrage? Or commit suicide.

I can't bear to lose him in such a horrific way. I'll be devasted. Sad
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

arinicole1027 wrote:But I'm also worried about my Taku. Yes, it does seem that he love her but if she dies, what will happened to him? Will he become enrage? Or commit suicide.

No! Crying or Very sad
    I agree with you completely Arinicole1027...I really don't want Takuma to suffer. It'll be devastating if he were to fall into such a deep sadness as to allow himself to do such a thing Sad

But if Sara dies, he's bound to have a terribly emotional reaction in the next chapter. We already saw how shocked and horrified he was when he witnessed the parent metal piercing through her. I don't want to see Takuma in pain Crying or Very sad I guess the best case scenario would be to discover that Takuma's love for Sara was just a result of her pureblood influence and it'll wear off after she passes away. It might not be likely, but that's what I'll be hoping for if it will spare Takuma from sadness at her loss... pale

(As a side note, I get way too attached to fictional characters in stories! It's not healthy for me pale Razz )
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Kara wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:

rofl I know I just want to fond out how everything ends already. As you know I hate waiting bounce I am curious as to how Takuma will handle this, and if he'll come back to Kaname's side or not. scratch

Same...

I can't say that I liked Sara, but Takuma is bound to be devastated if she dies, especially considering how panicked he was about getting her to run to safety and screaming her name in the last chapter. pale I certainly hope that he will return to Kaname's side like in the first arc. But with what's currently going on, perhaps Takuma might instead join Maria, Zero and Yuuki's side and cooperate with the association? confused

have to agree with this line of thought. i don't think he will join up with kaname yet though. plus, would kaname take him back? he's only keeping those who can be completely at his side. the ones that can't totally commit, he removes...so either he'll run on his own, or yea, he might just go with yuuki.
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    Kara wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Same...

have to agree with this line of thought. i don't think he will join up with kaname yet though. plus, would kaname take him back? he's only keeping those who can be completely at his side. the ones that can't totally commit, he removes...so either he'll run on his own, or yea, he might just go with yuuki.

i don't think he is gonna go with yuuki,if he wanted to do that why would he leave her at first place and next thing is that yuuki is not in agreement with his intentions so i am not hoping for a yume reunion and don't think that hw spirit is gonna come,my opinion is that sara will be get dragged into the furnance which will make new weapons.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kara Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:my opinion is that sara will be get dragged into the furnance which will make new weapons.

Wow, that's a great theory Very Happy
    If that were the case and Sara was forcefully sacrificed within the furnace, what effect would that have on the furnace's ability to produce anti-vampire weapons? Would it be able to produce a larger quantity of weapons if it had the essence of two purebloods instead of just one fueling the furnace?

Most likely, the anti-vampire weapons would be a lot more powerful than they are (because we've seen in the past that the more pureblood blood / lives absorbed = greater power). Maybe it would produce a whole new range or type of weapon...? scratch

I'm more curious than ever about what's about to happen in Chapter 85... Surprised
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:23 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    Kara wrote:

Same...

i don't think he is gonna go with yuuki,if he wanted to do that why would he leave her at first place and next thing is that yuuki is not in agreement with his intentions so i am not hoping for a yume reunion and don't think that hw spirit is gonna come,my opinion is that sara will be get dragged into the furnance which will make new weapons.

True to that. I don't see Kaname using someone who he can't completely trust. And I don't see him wanting to harm any of the big characters. I think at this point, he might be doing all by himself.

Now I'm cooking up all the possible ways the manga can end scratch Like Kaname disappearing and Yuuki will become the vampire queen >.<
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:33 pm

norngpinky wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:

True to that. I don't see Kaname using someone who he can't completely trust. And I don't see him wanting to harm any of the big characters. I think at this point, he might be doing all by himself.

Now I'm cooking up all the possible ways the manga can end scratch Like Kaname disappearing and Yuuki will become the vampire queen >.<

if yuuki becomes queen and kaname dies then zero is gonna be the king?? Shocked
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am gonna kill myself. sFun_banghead2
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:46 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    norngpinky wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:

if yuuki becomes queen and kaname dies then zero is gonna be the king?? Shocked
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am gonna kill myself. sFun_banghead2

Zero would REFUSE to be king on the spot if that ever happens. I can just imagine his face rofl He'd probably be ready to murder someone if they ever bring that up ;D President of the Hunter Association maybe to keep everyone behaving xD Besides, I think the title king or queen is more suited for a PB :S

I didn't mean Kaname dying though...more like disappearing ;< Since the PB have VERY, VERY long lifespan, Yuuki can take care of what is left and mature while in search for Kaname (who might just be in his slumber or just nowhere to be found). It'd be like an eternal search for her lover kind of thing ^^

Of course, they'd be reunited in the end when all is great xD <---- too fanfiction-ish?
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Kara wrote:
    arinicole1027 wrote:But I'm also worried about my Taku. Yes, it does seem that he love her but if she dies, what will happened to him? Will he become enrage? Or commit suicide.

No! Crying or Very sad
    I agree with you completely Arinicole1027...I really don't want Takuma to suffer. It'll be devastating if he were to fall into such a deep sadness as to allow himself to do such a thing Sad

But if Sara dies, he's bound to have a terribly emotional reaction in the next chapter. We already saw how shocked and horrified he was when he witnessed the parent metal piercing through her. I don't want to see Takuma in pain Crying or Very sad I guess the best case scenario would be to discover that Takuma's love for Sara was just a result of her pureblood influence and it'll wear off after she passes away. It might not be likely, but that's what I'll be hoping for if it will spare Takuma from sadness at her loss... pale

(As a side note, I get way too attached to fictional characters in stories! It's not healthy for me pale Razz )

I agree. If Sara dies, Takuma is going to fall into some type of despair. He's so tied to her due to her blood and these feelings he feels he has for her, that his immediate reactions all revolve around her. I don't see a happy ending at all for Takuma in this story with how its been played out. STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 3307848339 I'm a tad scared of what he may do if Sara does die from that furnace as he has BR in his hands as well as Zero. affraid

Kara wrote:
    kanamekuranlover wrote:my opinion is that sara will be get dragged into the furnance which will make new weapons.

If that were the case and Sara was forcefully sacrificed within the furnace, what effect would that have on the furnace's ability to produce anti-vampire weapons? Would it be able to produce a larger quantity of weapons if it had the essence of two purebloods instead of just one fueling the furnace?

Most likely, the anti-vampire weapons would be a lot more powerful than they are (because we've seen in the past that the more pureblood blood / lives absorbed = greater power). Maybe it would produce a whole new range or type of weapon...? scratch

I'm more curious than ever about what's about to happen in Chapter 85... Surprised

Hmm....interesting thought with Sara being pulled into the furnace, though I wonder if it would have a bad effect. The metal seems to be very much the HW's will, her will to protect humans from vampires. Sara is not one who shares this will or desire so could her desires have an adverse effect? scratch
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:46 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Kara wrote:

No! Crying or Very sad

I agree. If Sara dies, Takuma is going to fall into some type of despair. He's so tied to her due to her blood and these feelings he feels he has for her, that his immediate reactions all revolve around her. I don't see a happy ending at all for Takuma in this story with how its been played out. STAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 3307848339 I'm a tad scared of what he may do if Sara does die from that furnace as he has BR in his hands as well as Zero. affraid

Kara wrote:

Hmm....interesting thought with Sara being pulled into the furnace, though I wonder if it would have a bad effect. The metal seems to be very much the HW's will, her will to protect humans from vampires. Sara is not one who shares this will or desire so could her desires have an adverse effect? scratch

no i don't think it will effect furnance.hunters are making weapons of vampires from very long time and they didn't knew whether they had good or bad intentions.i think if sara gets pulled in the furnance will become strong and provide effective weapons.
    i am not seeing hw making an appearance for a while.i guess kaname will drink from yuuki to gain power and then will again leave to fight real villain and in this timeline zeki will have their blood share.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneSTAR OF CHAPTER 84 - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:18 am

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Kara wrote:

No! Crying or Very sad

Kara wrote:

no i don't think it will effect furnance.hunters are making weapons of vampires from very long time and they didn't knew whether they had good or bad intentions.i think if sara gets pulled in the furnance will become strong and provide effective weapons.
    i am not seeing hw making an appearance for a while.i guess kaname will drink from yuuki to gain power and then will again leave to fight real villain and in this timeline zeki will have their blood share.

What "real villain"? I think it's a bit late to introduce any new characters. If there's a villain, it's Sara... didn't she want to become queen and enslave humanity or something? If Sara is dead, that's it. The only people left to stop is Kaname from killing purebloods, and the ancesstress from destroying the hunter association.... and I wouldn't really say they are villains. Idk why everyone keeps saying there has to be another final villain... Sara still seems new to me because her character has taken some time to develop... I still don't think she's had enough time in the story. :/ But VK is estimated to end in just a few more volumes.... I wonder how things will be wrapped up, but as for new characters i'm not so sure there's time unless it's a minor character...
    Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 am

I think that Kaname, Yuuki, Zero and the Hooded Woman/Metal were the stars of this chapter. The parts with Takuma were sweet, but uninteresting to me and the bits with Sara were also uninteresting with me. I really loved the interaction between Kaname, Yuuki and Zero and I especially enjoyed seeing Sara get stabbed by the HW/Metal. Can't wait to get a follow up on this chapter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:21 am