Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Bar_left59%What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Bar_left27%What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Bar_left15%What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZoneWhat was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Dropsoa

What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Empty What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89

Post by lililovelilica Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 am

I still don't understand this well...
    What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 919404167 Can explain me what was behind the words...the meanings...what was sugested by hino?
    What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 V037
    1-"You don't laugh from your heart".
    What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 V027
    Does this mean kaname is still thinking of dying?
    Even after this scen?
    What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 V034
    I don't get what Hino-sensei is thinking,if she wanted to make us angry she wouldn't take this route,it reminds me of a cg-game...you take this route you get to be with this boy,the same as Skip Beat in the Anime and Manga,in Both ways she chose tsuruga ren,and what?
    Now that things are going well you're all hoping that Hino would kill Kaname?
    After all this demonstration of True Love for each other?
    I don't get this
    but i have to say that i've droped this manga 2 months ago,and now that i'm reading it all again i can't take it from my mind that all that Hino was trying to indulge from all the volumes was this Love that Kaname has for Yuuki and Yuuki as well,even if they'd suffer they would always stay together forever...
    That's what i got from reading all the volumes over again...

But i'll ask you Yume lovers
    What do you think that will happen at chapter 90?
    They have the hope to stay alive and together and for the more happy?

Bonus pic:
    What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Hurts_like_heaven_by_la_cruciatus-d5sj2h9
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneWhat was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Dropsoa

What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89 Empty Re: What was the meaning of this? CHAPTER 89

Post by nina Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Mmm I think that Kaname repeats once more what he had said many times already in different forms. He believes that in this bloody world Yuuki cannot be fully happy thus she cannot smile genuinely from her heart.
    The same notion had expressed when he brought her back to her real nature… when he apologised for the many evil vampires of this world… when as a kid vowed to make a better and safer world where Yuuki would’ve been able to live freely and smile happily…
    He was content when Yuuki was living in a bubble… carefree as a human and unsuspected of the bloody world, despite that he was burning inside and his life was a living hell as Takuma had pointed out in the past and now Yuuki as well.

So he isn’t telling something different or new now… something that is reinforced from his expressed wish to Isaya to turn Yuuki into a human again, as well.

However my hunch is that despite that the above is the general idea, Kaname isn’t revealing the whole truth to Yuuki and Hino has chosen to stress out these blanks of Kaname’s “explanations”, through Yuuki’s queries and disbeliefs in this chapter…

Long story short, IMO what remains to be revealed is summarised into Yuuki’s question >>
    “Why did you give up on living with me?”

Now about Kaname’s line that he won’t run away anymore; I think he means for the time being… that his plan is reaching to its end either way, by sacrificing himself the next day… thus and Yuuki says that they are blocked i.e. as the things have turned out they cannot live together… he is about to throw his heart into the furnace and she is ready to sacrifice her life to stop him…

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm