Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+10
darkwolf123
2rsa
norngpinky
Saphira_K
anka
28blablainiayu
Ribbon07
aya-chan
juliet
nina
14 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!

Post by nina Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://hi.baidu.com/152869/item/b7a541c561879cd296445287

edit: Full Raws now available on baidu here:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2226656830

many thanks to the team there! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!

Post by nina Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:50 pm

@Juliet, @Saphira and @mariangie … I also agree with your observations and if we leave aside the routes that Hino is choosing mid-term to unfold her plot, in the long run the destinations more or less were expected.
    A prime example is Zero’s case… I think the vast majority of the fandom was expecting one way or another to get over with his hatred about the PBs, to overcome selfish scopes and reach the point that he seems that stands now. And while it wasn’t a surprise that this change would have come through Yuuki and his connection with her (walking on the road that Cross paved before him Smile ) the bonus in his change is his stance regarding Kaname! Because the first hints of his change were spotted there … when he trusted Kaname to back him up in the fight or when he tried to “change” his mind about the sacrifice something that surprised himself too!
    Long story short I’m very pleased with the way Hino demonstrated Zero’s “rebirth” … only I wish this would have come sooner and certainly I wish to last!
    (Oh I wanted so much to actually see Kaname and Zero fighting back to back! Why Hino deprived this from us? T_T )

Yet I cannot hide the fact that I personally have lost my trust to her plot cuz I detect many elements that seem decorative, with only purpose to create a mystery or expectations that eventually she cannot deliver and inconsistencies between the words and the actions of the characters.

A recent example is Isaya’s stance … personally I find it contradictive. If he had in mind to fulfill his promise to Kaname then why he disclosed his intention or what Kaname told him to Yuuki in the first place? Wouldn’t have been more logical to keep it secret from Yuuki; since his action left to her space for opposition? Not to mention that giving away Kaname’s wish maybe this was the trigger for the chain of the events regarding Yuuki’s actions > turning Kaname into human, erasing Zero’s memory etc…
    In short, in my logic Hino made Isaya to seem inconsistent i.e. and her plot. Though I can see the reasons behind the way she handled the situation as it is … perhaps she deliberately wanted to trigger these actions from Yuuki in order to create breaks in Kaname’s plans and in extension giving Yuuki the opportunity to reverse the situation uplifting her role as the heroine… (Yuuki has been entrusted with the role of Kaname’s salvation long ago and this is the one pillar of her blooming as the heroine anyway.)
    Or that Yuuki should know about this in order to demonstrate her firm resolution about her nature as a PB, her heartrending pain and opposition to become a human which in the end was also the trigger for Zero’s memory and his interference, for reasons that already Juliet and Saphira have mentioned.
    Fine… however the fact that the words do not match with the actions in Isaya’s case remains, for me at least. There must have been a different route to deliver the same outcome…

The same goes for Cross… what was the meaning of his speech to Kaname previously; his lecture to not take on his shoulders alone the burden of the entire world? To let others help him…
    Help him on what???? He wanted to give him a hand to rip his heart from his chest; or to help him throw his heart into the furnace???? Are you kidding me????!
    Empty, stupid words cuz in the end of the day the one who is destined to take upon his shoulders the whole burden is ONLY Kaname since as it seems currently, Cross hadn’t any plan B in his mind when he spoke those big words!

Not to mention that his high ideology - no killings (even in villains’ cases), no sacrifices etc, when comes the time to face the cruel reality or the dilemma that some must die in order to be saved the more converts to a costless idealism…

Bottom line … who is in position to offer a pragmatic alternative huh?
    A solution??? None thus far except Kaname! So the big fat words… the easy ideally or high critique sound like a joke when time comes to find ground on the cruel reality Mr. pacifist! *sigh*

Anyway… again IF the purpose of all these is to portray a dead end, a dramatic buildup in order to circle a different, better solution that will cut the Gordian knot then I can see the ultimate meaning. Moreover if the solution comes and through Yuuki’s persistence for an alternative and Zero’s interference for obvious reasons…
    But still all these handlings leave the impression of a disconnected and unstructured plot which on the altar of the short-lived astonishment is been sacrificed the substance and the consistency.

Now let’s see and another perspective … if there is no other way to be solved the drama but from Kaname’s sacrifice then where this leaves Yuuki’s role?
    What we have thus far portrayed? A Yuuki who puts her love for Kaname over the salvation of the entire world, no? >>>

Yuuki: Yori-chan…Why are you…haven’t your heard about what happened?
    Yori: I have. But this place is safe, isn’t it? Or I should say, if something does happen, we humans can’t walk away unscathed anyway. So it doesn’t matter where I go.

The same question had been addressed to her from Kaname as well… so; Yuuki’s stance on the matter on one hand it may prove again her limitless love for Kaname on the other though leaves her exposed as the heroine since bottom line her stance is up to a degree selfish. She wants to save the man she loves… fine… but what about the entire world?
    Is Yuuki just a plain young girl in a romantic frame that her main role is to find and save her “prince charming”; or the frame of the VK is far more complicated, charged with high ideals as coexistence, peace etc; hence and its heroine won’t be sufficient or cannot afford to act solely as a young girl in love? Or all these are my own fantasies that Hino never demonstrated as the core of VK???

Can she deliver it? Can she pass above the bar that she herself had set??? Can present a worthy, multi-dimensional heroine finally? We shall see…

That’s why IMO Yuuki’s stance must lead to a different solution from the current one… her persistence seeking for alternatives must have and another meaning/dimension except from her love for her lover or else she will be unfit or degraded as the main heroine. Because not only she would have failed to her role as Kaname’s salvation but most importantly through this failure would have shown a selfish character i.e. she fails as the main heroine.
    From my understanding Hino is trying to build and uplift Yuuki the heroine on three pillars with this order >>
    1. Her effort to stand on the same level as Kaname … facing him as equal something that we saw already…
    2. Her role as Kaname’s salvation which to be successful must also passes through >>
    3. Her role as one key for the coexistence i.e. justifying and her overall role as the protagonist of this story and not only as a plain girl in love.

Thus I reckon that is essential if not one-way now, plot-wise, to be provided the peripety i.e the twist. Of course in this twist many factors and characters may have a role too but the main burden is on Yuuki even in a symbolical level.

Saphira wrote: what I want to see ultimately is no furnace! and problems not covered over, but truly solved

mariangie wrote: About Kaname . I don't think he would die . Nor a new furnace will be created . As there has to be a way for the story to avoid creating weapons of hate and desire to kill vampires . At the same time creating a real way for protecting humans from " bad vampires " , using a true collaboration between vampires and humans / hunters .

Whether a new furnace will actually be created or no furnace at all we shall see but I fully agree with you! cheers

My perspective as well is that the final solution mustn’t pass through the creation of new weapons for the same and more reasons that a true coexistence cannot be realized via the extermination of an entire race. This is something that I support from the moment that the original metal was destroyed … there I saw for the first time the opportunity for Hino to offer a different final solution which not only wouldn’t have been just a repetition of the past but also a brighter solution … moreover if the vehicle would be Yuuki … the heroine who is identified with the light.
    And if I may add one more symbolic reason for that … if the new furnace viz the new HA will be created at the academy’s grounds –as it seems now- then a symbol of the coexistence … the place where the first seed of the reconciliation between vampires and humans was planted, will be destroyed…
    Won’t be a waste to be turned in the new HA once again? Figuratively speaking… isn’t a step back?
    Or; the small talk that Cross had with Kaito recently about the academy’s history and Cross’s sadness was a hint that this won’t happen eventually?

And a last observation … elements that we have not seen yet to come in play are: the purpose of Yuuki’s visit at the Kuran’s mansion with Zero, what she took from there, what relation had this visit with the reference about Kaname’s other estates, the key that Kaname had entrusted to her as important and the volcano.
    Can we believe that ain’t also decorative? I’m not sure… but since old habits take time to be cut off haha I’ll give it a shot lol.

1. If the volcano has nothing to do with the creation of the new weapons; (something that we do not know yet but let’s say if!) then which is or was its purpose?
    2. Is it farfetched to think that the mansion at the volcano could have something to do with Yuuki’s reference about Kaname’s estates; or her line that Kaname didn’t take her at his hideout previously?
    3. As we see all the preparations happening at the academy. So; if the volcano was essential for the new metal shouldn’t be mentioned or known to Cross and the other hunters? Or shouldn’t the preparations to take place there?

In any case though for many of the above elements to come in play obviously Yuuki must have her memory i.e. to remain a PB << this is already a big overthrow in Kaname’s plans lol
    And secondly if the volcano won’t be utilized for the new weapons then in order to have a purpose; Kaname won’t be sacrificed in the furnace but another drama which could decide his salvation or not will surface taking place at the volcano mansion… which also could be focused on his state of mind to justify and the references about his “depression” << this is another reason why the compulsory death must be nullified … Kaname if it is to live must overcome his own internal demons … he must be willing to see the light and grasp it, as Yuuki did and as Zero seems to have done already!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!

Post by lililovelilica Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:13 pm

@nina i agree with you...first:
    I think Yuuki is exactly the answer that Kaname needs,http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/51/31/she's his trully salvation,as Aidou's father said before,that she could be the only person to save(in other terms change his mind of thinking in sacrifice)Kaname. Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 2555855207 http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/36/25/
    I was reading chapter 91 over and over,both manga and translation,i can't get it off my mind that HIno's missing many things in this last chapters,i still have many questions that maybe everyone have as well,like:

1-Why the volcano's not appearing since they need to get there to make the furnace?
    2-What about the secret key Kaname gave to Yuuki?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/66/22/
    3-Okay,Zero got his memories back,and prevented Isaya to sacrifice himself into transforming Yuuki into a Human again,so What now,i don't get it,if she'd stayed as human she would be lost again,but as a vampire Yuuki would suffer for eternity remembering Kaname's death,and then what she would do with her life?
    4-Yuuki said she would do something,but what she really can do to help change the situation?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/49/28/
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/52/3/
    5-How can they prevent Kaname's death? Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 3751784264
    Aidou's father said that Yuuki could do something about it:http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/66/7/
    6-Cross Kaien said he doesn't want anymore sacrifices,and now he's making the furnace to kill kaname,isn't that contradictory?
    7-The remaining bad pureblood vampires are not happy with Kaname's decision cause that would mean new weapon to the hunters that could kill even the pureblood vampires,why Kaname just kill them?
    8-Hino's been making this eternal circle of sacrifice,with the HW,with Haruka and Juuri and other people,isn't that circle gonna end?
    9-Is kaname's sacrifice really necessary now? Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 1098764838

10-Doesn't Yuuki's representing the Heroine of this series?Until now she haven't done anything of really important,if she really wants to save everyone she must have some hidden power.?
    11-To stand as Kaname's equal Yuuki would need to suffer as well?loosing someone she loves?(kaname)Is this what Hino is trying to show us in the most crappy/ridiculous way?
    12-Does She really need to make a sad ending in this series?
    13-Hino...Do you want to make me have a heart attack in my birthday? sSic_stretcher
    14-Could the rose kaname gave to Yuuki mean that they are going to be together at the ending and go to the place he picked the flower?
    confused
    15-Zero recognized kaname as an equal buddy this time,so this means he's reflecting on everything and now he's gonna help kaname in order to make yuuki happy?

16-does yuuki have another route that can possibly make her happy?(she can't be happy without Kaname since they've already made love to each other) drawling
    17-Could this 91's ending only mean Kaname's death farewell from Yuuki? Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 3307848339
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/41/22/
    18-If Kaname saw Yuuki in his past that means he was planing this all along the way?don't know that much
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/43/4/
    19-What was the meaning behind all of this shit?
    Juuri making Yuuki human/
    Kaname returning Yuuki into the vampire world/
    Kaname wanting Yuuki to be a human again
    /Isaya sacrifing himself to make Yuuki Human/

Kaname trowing his heart into the furnace only to make weapons that make even the hunters go berserk from the anger,anguish and suffering the pureblood got into his heart,since kaname have a deep forest inside his heart,the same as yuuki,having to take the burden all by himself,is this gonna be the solution?o don't think so...

20-Kaname said to Yuuki that even if she didn't remembers him,he would still think of her the same way.what does that lead us for?
    21-What was Yuuki's real role in this plot?Heroine or anything other than a crappy character who can't do anything to conclude and save this series from complete horror ending(i mean,you know...kaname's death)
    22-Since Shiki is also Kaname ans Yuuki's parents,can't he do something...anything to help this situation?
    23-What are Kaname real plans heading to?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/63/12/
    Unhappiness from part of Yuuki?her suffering and sad face forever?
    a guilty Cross headmaster thinking of a solution to make the coexistence between humans and vampires to live and coperate with each other.

24=Now that Sara is dead,can Ichijou-senpai do something to help kaname survive,since it seems like he's back at kaname's side?
    25-At the cover chapter Kaname's trapping Yuuki with chains,that means chains of fate,or chains of destiny?chains of the past?It seems Yuuki was also the Mother of the Kurans,she could've returned to Kaname?

26-Hino has stated many times that Kaname represents the darkness(of his past) and Yuuki is the light,that word means the salvation of both?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/49/20/http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/49/21/
    27-Juuri asked Kaname to protect yuuki by staying at her side always,doesn't death have the only meaning of breaking that promisse ,he won't be there to protect her.
    Thinking hardly now...
    28-Ultimate hit question:Can their love(Kaname and Yuuki) surpass even the suffering that people had to go through this 10,000 years,can they end this endless circle of pain between the vampires and hunters?
    CAN THEY BOTH STAY TOGETHER ALIVE AT THE END OF THE MANGA? Embarassed Maybe having even kids as result of their love?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/80/3/
    My guess is:The central key is:Yuuki(she's the only one who can stop this Bullshit Kaname is creating over all this vampire/hunter/human matters

But...since he's the one who made the beggining,maybe Yuuki's the one to finish it all?by destroying the furnace?
    scratch
    29-Is Ruka and Kaien gonna have their hero moment this last chapters,also the romantic scene again,i want it!

30-Shiki and Rima-Maybe Shiki wants to do something for Kaname and Ichijous sake?he likes both of them as best friends and he also have half pureblood's blood into his body,he's also powerful,could be of some help.

31-The last moment of the manga should be the same as when Kuchiki Byakuya was almost dead,but he remained alive because of his precious imouto Rukia,The same could be done to Kaname,he would be beaten or even almost dead,but Yuuki would rush into him and give him some blood or even give him some of her powers,since she's from the light side,not the shqadow side,she have healing power?
    She could heal Kaname?and save the day as the Vampire's heroine and also jump into his arms and saying:-"Don't leave me alone into this world,marry me?"
    Kya,entering FANGIRLING MODE NOW!

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 2554657431
    I want some answers, Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 594618053
    Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 919404167
    32-When Kaname survives is he gonna lock Yuuki up?he has stated before that at the same time he wants to see her smiling face as she's free as a bird,he wants to lock that blue bird only to himself,that thing always makes me wonder if he would be capable of doing that to her?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/60/5/
    33-If Kaname made all that effort to protect Yuuki but at the same time gave her back the memories she lost,what was all that about?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/35/13/
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/34/30/
    34-Does Zero really like yuuki that much?he pointed a gun at her:http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/46/10/
    35-Maybe Yuuki plans to sacrifice helself?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/61/10/
    36-Doesn't ALL THE CHAPTERS OF THIS MANGA show us how Kaname,Yuuki and Zero are afraid of losing someone they love?doesn't that reflect who Hino-sensei really is and to explain that it was not only humans who have that kind of love felling!
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/64/9/
    37-Kaname's a perv guys?i think so...
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/65/26/
    38-What's her fixation on becoming Kaname's equal?what's that supposed to mean?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/67/3/
    39-He said he would do what she wants when he returned home,why can't she just ask him by threatening her life at risk?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/67/6/
    40-After failing at making Yuuki Human,Is kaname gonna try again?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/75/10/
    41-Is Kaname afraid now?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/76/25/
    he could be the one to do it

Taking some time to think i've made my conclusions:
    From Yuuki's perspective: Kaname doesn't really needs to die in order to protect her from the bad vampires,this things has been stated since the first volume anyway.

From Kaname's perspective: He lived enough and doesn't want to suffer anymore,so to protect someone he truly loves,he's trying to make his sacrifice yuuki's salvation from a bad world for her.http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/58/29/ But he also can't forget what happened in his past no matter how he tries,how can be a solution here?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/66/25/

From Zero's perspective he thinks both Kaname and Yuuki are dumb to think such way.
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/89/32/
    I'll give a tip to everyone:READ THE MANGA ALL OVER AGAIN TO TAKE YOU OWN OPINION OF HOW THIS MANGA IS GONNA END!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:35 am

English scanlation HERE
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm

cheers Zero got his memories back! Sure, it was kinda easy, but still!

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 Maldance

If it wasn't being condensed into so few chapters right at the end this entire scenario could have played out so much better. I feel that this entire chapter would have been so much more epic if it had been drawn out into a few more chapters rather than simply jammed into one. Not saying it isn't a necessary development, just that it could have been so much more. It was all rather sudden.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 pm

thanks Nina!!! sLo_BigBearHug

Aquasixio wrote: cheers Zero got his memories back! Sure, it was kinda easy, but still!

If it wasn't being condensed into so few chapters right at the end this entire scenario could have played out so much better. I feel that this entire chapter would have been so much more epic if it had been drawn out into a few more chapters rather than simply jammed into one. Not saying it isn't a necessary development, just that it could have been so much more. It was all rather sudden.

yea I agree. it's all rushed. would have liked to have it a bit slower, but well. just hope it ends well! it'll be nice to see zero being "back in action"
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm thankfull that Zero got his memories back,that way he can save not just Yuuki,but also Kaname^^
    Two win-Yuuki-She will have kaname back
    and Kaname-he survives^^

That's my hope!
    Waiting 1 month sure is my torture,but also makes me wanting to read it more!
    anka
    anka
    Human

Post by anka Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 am

I think that will be a Yume ending because in anime yuuki ended up with kaname so...it would be a little weird that in manga she would end up with zero...just sayin' Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 1098764838
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:16 am

lililovelilica wrote:@nina i agree with you...first:
    I think Yuuki is exactly the answer that Kaname needs,http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/51/31/she's his trully salvation,as Aidou's father said before,that she could be the only person to save(in other terms change his mind of thinking in sacrifice)Kaname. Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 2555855207 http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/36/25/
    I was reading chapter 91 over and over,both manga and translation,i can't get it off my mind that HIno's missing many things in this last chapters,i still have many questions that maybe everyone have as well,like:

1-Why the volcano's not appearing since they need to get there to make the furnace?
    2-What about the secret key Kaname gave to Yuuki?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/66/22/
    3-Okay,Zero got his memories back,and prevented Isaya to sacrifice himself into transforming Yuuki into a Human again,so What now,i don't get it,if she'd stayed as human she would be lost again,but as a vampire Yuuki would suffer for eternity remembering Kaname's death,and then what she would do with her life?
    4-Yuuki said she would do something,but what she really can do to help change the situation?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/49/28/
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/52/3/
    5-How can they prevent Kaname's death? Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 3751784264
    Aidou's father said that Yuuki could do something about it:http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/66/7/
    6-Cross Kaien said he doesn't want anymore sacrifices,and now he's making the furnace to kill kaname,isn't that contradictory?
    7-The remaining bad pureblood vampires are not happy with Kaname's decision cause that would mean new weapon to the hunters that could kill even the pureblood vampires,why Kaname just kill them?
    8-Hino's been making this eternal circle of sacrifice,with the HW,with Haruka and Juuri and other people,isn't that circle gonna end?
    9-Is kaname's sacrifice really necessary now? Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 1098764838

10-Doesn't Yuuki's representing the Heroine of this series?Until now she haven't done anything of really important,if she really wants to save everyone she must have some hidden power.?
    11-To stand as Kaname's equal Yuuki would need to suffer as well?loosing someone she loves?(kaname)Is this what Hino is trying to show us in the most crappy/ridiculous way?
    12-Does She really need to make a sad ending in this series?
    13-Hino...Do you want to make me have a heart attack in my birthday? sSic_stretcher
    14-Could the rose kaname gave to Yuuki mean that they are going to be together at the ending and go to the place he picked the flower?
    confused
    15-Zero recognized kaname as an equal buddy this time,so this means he's reflecting on everything and now he's gonna help kaname in order to make yuuki happy?

16-does yuuki have another route that can possibly make her happy?(she can't be happy without Kaname since they've already made love to each other) drawling
    17-Could this 91's ending only mean Kaname's death farewell from Yuuki? Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 3307848339
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/41/22/
    18-If Kaname saw Yuuki in his past that means he was planing this all along the way?don't know that much
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/43/4/
    19-What was the meaning behind all of this shit?
    Juuri making Yuuki human/
    Kaname returning Yuuki into the vampire world/
    Kaname wanting Yuuki to be a human again
    /Isaya sacrifing himself to make Yuuki Human/

Kaname trowing his heart into the furnace only to make weapons that make even the hunters go berserk from the anger,anguish and suffering the pureblood got into his heart,since kaname have a deep forest inside his heart,the same as yuuki,having to take the burden all by himself,is this gonna be the solution?o don't think so...

20-Kaname said to Yuuki that even if she didn't remembers him,he would still think of her the same way.what does that lead us for?
    21-What was Yuuki's real role in this plot?Heroine or anything other than a crappy character who can't do anything to conclude and save this series from complete horror ending(i mean,you know...kaname's death)
    22-Since Shiki is also Kaname ans Yuuki's parents,can't he do something...anything to help this situation?
    23-What are Kaname real plans heading to?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/63/12/
    Unhappiness from part of Yuuki?her suffering and sad face forever?
    a guilty Cross headmaster thinking of a solution to make the coexistence between humans and vampires to live and coperate with each other.

24=Now that Sara is dead,can Ichijou-senpai do something to help kaname survive,since it seems like he's back at kaname's side?
    25-At the cover chapter Kaname's trapping Yuuki with chains,that means chains of fate,or chains of destiny?chains of the past?It seems Yuuki was also the Mother of the Kurans,she could've returned to Kaname?

26-Hino has stated many times that Kaname represents the darkness(of his past) and Yuuki is the light,that word means the salvation of both?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/49/20/http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/49/21/
    27-Juuri asked Kaname to protect yuuki by staying at her side always,doesn't death have the only meaning of breaking that promisse ,he won't be there to protect her.
    Thinking hardly now...
    28-Ultimate hit question:Can their love(Kaname and Yuuki) surpass even the suffering that people had to go through this 10,000 years,can they end this endless circle of pain between the vampires and hunters?
    CAN THEY BOTH STAY TOGETHER ALIVE AT THE END OF THE MANGA? Embarassed Maybe having even kids as result of their love?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/80/3/
    My guess is:The central key is:Yuuki(she's the only one who can stop this Bullshit Kaname is creating over all this vampire/hunter/human matters

But...since he's the one who made the beggining,maybe Yuuki's the one to finish it all?by destroying the furnace?
    scratch
    29-Is Ruka and Kaien gonna have their hero moment this last chapters,also the romantic scene again,i want it!

30-Shiki and Rima-Maybe Shiki wants to do something for Kaname and Ichijous sake?he likes both of them as best friends and he also have half pureblood's blood into his body,he's also powerful,could be of some help.

31-The last moment of the manga should be the same as when Kuchiki Byakuya was almost dead,but he remained alive because of his precious imouto Rukia,The same could be done to Kaname,he would be beaten or even almost dead,but Yuuki would rush into him and give him some blood or even give him some of her powers,since she's from the light side,not the shqadow side,she have healing power?
    She could heal Kaname?and save the day as the Vampire's heroine and also jump into his arms and saying:-"Don't leave me alone into this world,marry me?"
    Kya,entering FANGIRLING MODE NOW!

Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 2554657431
    I want some answers, Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 594618053
    Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 919404167
    32-When Kaname survives is he gonna lock Yuuki up?he has stated before that at the same time he wants to see her smiling face as she's free as a bird,he wants to lock that blue bird only to himself,that thing always makes me wonder if he would be capable of doing that to her?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/60/5/
    33-If Kaname made all that effort to protect Yuuki but at the same time gave her back the memories she lost,what was all that about?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/35/13/
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/34/30/
    34-Does Zero really like yuuki that much?he pointed a gun at her:http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/46/10/
    35-Maybe Yuuki plans to sacrifice helself?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/61/10/
    36-Doesn't ALL THE CHAPTERS OF THIS MANGA show us how Kaname,Yuuki and Zero are afraid of losing someone they love?doesn't that reflect who Hino-sensei really is and to explain that it was not only humans who have that kind of love felling!
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/64/9/
    37-Kaname's a perv guys?i think so...
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/65/26/
    38-What's her fixation on becoming Kaname's equal?what's that supposed to mean?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/67/3/
    39-He said he would do what she wants when he returned home,why can't she just ask him by threatening her life at risk?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/67/6/
    40-After failing at making Yuuki Human,Is kaname gonna try again?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/75/10/
    41-Is Kaname afraid now?
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/76/25/
    he could be the one to do it

Taking some time to think i've made my conclusions:
    From Yuuki's perspective: Kaname doesn't really needs to die in order to protect her from the bad vampires,this things has been stated since the first volume anyway.

From Kaname's perspective: He lived enough and doesn't want to suffer anymore,so to protect someone he truly loves,he's trying to make his sacrifice yuuki's salvation from a bad world for her.http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/58/29/ But he also can't forget what happened in his past no matter how he tries,how can be a solution here?http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/66/25/

From Zero's perspective he thinks both Kaname and Yuuki are dumb to think such way.
    http://rebmanga.com/vampire_knight/89/32/
    I'll give a tip to everyone:READ THE MANGA ALL OVER AGAIN TO TAKE YOU OWN OPINION OF HOW THIS MANGA IS GONNA END!

Great remarks there!
    I think that every reader that made it so far to follow the plot has the same questions with you, and I and others...

And these were things that we were discussing all over year, recycling and analyzing in order to find that contradictions are in fact part of the manga, that nothing is too well explained, that many things do not add up with each other and perhaps a reason can be that we believed or wanted to believe that like in arc one there is more than what hits the eye and at least we would find an explanation since there were great contradictions here and plot holes that led us to different conclusion in every chapter.

Kaname does seem tired and desperate, he said to Yuuki that he did not want her to give her life for a cause and now it seems that he meant himself; in case he had intended the replacement of the HW to happen and perhaps that was why he was so certain about it, because he would cause it. OR this or he has just with the general belief that Yuuki can be an easy target because she was too good.

Now why he threw his life with Yuuki away and he decided to turn back in his original plan and start eliminating purebloods out of the blue, when he could have killed Sara and possible Hana and then stop and take things as they would come?

Honestly I do not know. After so many chapter where he found love and hope next to Yuuki, he imagined that he could not make her happy in this way, with his love and he should return back in his plan to create a safer world for her sake, and return Yuuki to the world of loght where she belonged, only that in order to do that he had to give up also his life - he had already told her that there would be no life for him without her since he was drained and tired from his old existence.

M...talking really psychological issues here...and the worst part is that there was no necessity after all...just his own interpretation of what is best for Yuuki.

From my understanding Hino is trying to build and uplift Yuuki the heroine on three pillars with this order >>
    1. Her effort to stand on the same level as Kaname … facing him as equal something that we saw already…
    2. Her role as Kaname’s salvation which to be successful must also passes through >>
    3. Her role as one key for the coexistence i.e. justifying and her overall role as the protagonist of this story and not only as a plain girl in love.

I agree but I am not very optimistic with what Hino shall manage to do in two chapters> whatever than usual shall be a surprise.

Wild guess surprise? Yuuki protects the purebloods with the risk of being killed and that makes the battle to freeze and the two parties (hunters and purebloods to dicsuss the issue of the weapons and why purebloods are against the creation of the weapons).

Spoiler:

In this crazy scenario I am not speaking about Kaname; he shall be in daze: Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 2412465706

Yuuki is still a pureblood. Zero is happy that Yuuki is a purebloood. Zero is protecting Yuuki. Zero is protecting the purebloods. Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 2154643180 Purebloods are alive, Yuuki is free, Zero is fine with all..and I am .... Vampire Knight Chapter 91 Raws and Spoilers!  - Page 2 3307848339

LOL but it won't be that easy haha...

Aquasixio wrote: cheers Zero got his memories back! Sure, it was kinda easy, but still!

Everything is rather sudden. As Mariangie said above in her post, it's a great progression here to see Zero finally showing emotions that he cares and he can feel the pain but also the worries of others.

Perhaps the amnesia part was not that bad because it allowed us to get a glimpse of the emotions that deep down he had but in a way he burried them under the pain or the anger or the hate and did not allow to himself to show concern. Now that facade as he tried to recall his memories started melting and i liked that part very much. Far more human, and more genuine rather than that frozen look that he had as part as self defense.

Two chapters are very little to see all the change that possible his reconciliation with Yuuki and her pureblood nature is about to bring - I agree, but Hino eventually kept that for the end to create a stronger effect.

We are deprived from emotion here - LOL I also want to see Kaname smiling and also finding resolution in his trouble cause that would be a great balance there.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 am

Hello at all!
    Seems I´ve been away way too long.
    At first, thank you for the link and your ideas!
    I´m really surprised by this chapter and I have the feeling, that something dark is going to happen soon. I´ve read all your comments and it is great, to see so much passion in your words for this chapter and for the whole series.
    I don´t really have something to add an wait for the translation.
    But I wanted to say thankts to all of you, who hadn´t lost their interest in VK Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:20 am