Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is it easy to be Yuuki? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is it easy to be Yuuki? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is it easy to be Yuuki? Bar_left59%Is it easy to be Yuuki? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is it easy to be Yuuki? Bar_left27%Is it easy to be Yuuki? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is it easy to be Yuuki? Bar_left15%Is it easy to be Yuuki? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Is it easy to be Yuuki?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs it easy to be Yuuki? Dropsoa

Is it easy to be Yuuki? Empty Is it easy to be Yuuki?

Post by juliet Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

This is a funny question but let me explain my perspective. Some times I enjoy writing fanfictions - some you may have read - anyway that is not my point, its whether or not you have ever tried to imagine how Yuuki must have felt throughout the series, what was her feelings for all the things happening around her, her concerns and worries ect.

Do you think that she is an easy character to write or feel empathy for so you can connect with her and write for example a story with her or you feel so and so, not being able to understand parts of her character or her feelings.

Personally I have a major issue writing Yuuki's character in a fic -and i can not understand why..LOL

like what were the major issues that she faced as a character?
    where does she get all that faith in others?
    how she manages to overcome all that is happening around her and acting more according to her gut feeling (example Kaname)?

what do you think is her major advantage? or disadvantage?

2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Is it easy to be Yuuki? Empty Re: Is it easy to be Yuuki?

Post by 2rsa Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 pm

I just can't understand When and how did Yuuki's sympathy for Zero became love and I'm not saying this as a Yume fan.Before starting VK I knew there was going to be an LT but it was so sudden when Yuuki said half of her heart belongs to Zero.I never understood her.
    once,I tried to write a scenario with Yuuki's pov about both boys.I failed to write anything about her feelings towards Zero. Embarassed
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm

i think she is someone who has a kind heart in all aspects. it's like those people who just can't seem to do any intentional hurt. she loves and cares for everyone. she's a humanity type of person. always trying to help, be there etc...
    she's also someone who has been very confused about who she is, and what her purpose in life may be.
    she loved zero, in a brotherly way, and she loved kaname but didn't know what to do with the two. as she "grew" she finally distinguished what love meant for each. when you're young things can be difficult to decide.
    and that^ is because she was naive. she was raised in a sheltered environment, that ultimately shaped her decisions. kaname shielded her, zero shielded her. her actions becomes not as clear because of that. her thoughts, more innocent. action follow thoughts.
    yuuki is strong. and as the innocent girl fell away, you really began to see it. love is still strong for her too. and she'd do anything for the people she loves.
    she learns to be more independent, fully throwing away her sheltered opinions, trusting herself more, which is why she follows her guts more with kaname. the woman begins to come out. plus, she knows him, and got to know him more.
    her advantage? her spirit, her determination, her love for everyone. also, she is very loyal.
    disadvantage? she is still "young" in many matters and sometimes she allows her compassion to get her in trouble....impulsive? definitely.
    i don't know, i never had any trouble figuring her out.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 pm

2rsa wrote:I just can't understand When and how did Yuuki's sympathy for Zero became love and I'm not saying this as a Yume fan.Before starting VK I knew there was going to be an LT but it was so sudden when Yuuki said half of her heart belongs to Zero.I never understood her.
    once,I tried to write a scenario with Yuuki's pov about both boys.I failed to write anything about her feelings towards Zero. Embarassed

M...i personally managed to write Yuuki in a fanfiction many years away from current VK time, not that it matter that much, it was a lemon and so you see, i could not put her with her current age, far too innocent...but still is even for a vk fanfiction with no lemons...see i was wondering;

what kind of initiatives can she take? or what kind of actions can match her character? and the way Hino progresses real VK all these changes are slow and subtle and of course difficult to follow in the sense that you must really know the characters to see a fundamental change like Yuuki's decision to be Kaname's equal or to take away Zero's memories; these are hard decisions from her part because she is not the kind of character that with ease leaves her old worries and sensitivities behind, Hino drags them all along, even when some decisions have been taken. Generally yes, I guess is not easy and under the view that both Zero and Kaname are strong characters and somewhere in the middle Yuuki has to balance the two (each one with different sides and problems) and stand between; i think that's a very difficult issue to deal with in the first hand.

Think if you were Yuuki how would you act towards Kaname and how towards Zero when you feel that a wrong line, gaze, attitude can really bring the doom? Like "Buzz off Zero and get a grip of yourself" and "Move on Kaname, purebloods were like this for a lifetime, stop playing it God and come home", now this is what someone calls a more normal reaction but...LOL you can not take the risk with these two explosive .

Saphira_Kuran wrote:
    yuuki is strong. and as the innocent girl fell away, you really began to see it. love is still strong for her too. and she'd do anything for the people she loves.
    she learns to be more independent, fully throwing away her sheltered opinions, trusting herself more, which is why she follows her guts more with kaname. the woman begins to come out. plus, she knows him, and got to know him more.
    her advantage? her spirit, her determination, her love for everyone. also, she is very loyal.
    disadvantage? she is still "young" in many matters and sometimes she allows her compassion to get her in trouble....impulsive? definitely.

Do you feel somehow that the great change did not come? but eventually Yuuki's role is to save through her love and devotion?

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon May 06, 2013 12:33 am

juliet wrote:
    2rsa wrote:I just can't understand When and how did Yuuki's sympathy for Zero became love and I'm not saying this as a Yume fan.Before starting VK I knew there was going to be an LT but it was so sudden when Yuuki said half of her heart belongs to Zero.I never understood her.

M...i personally managed to write Yuuki in a fanfiction many years away from current VK time, not that it matter that much, it was a lemon and so you see, i could not put her with her current age, far too innocent...but still is even for a vk fanfiction with no lemons...see i was wondering;

what kind of initiatives can she take? or what kind of actions can match her character? and the way Hino progresses real VK all these changes are slow and subtle and of course difficult to follow in the sense that you must really know the characters to see a fundamental change like Yuuki's decision to be Kaname's equal or to take away Zero's memories; these are hard decisions from her part because she is not the kind of character that with ease leaves her old worries and sensitivities behind, Hino drags them all along, even when some decisions have been taken. Generally yes, I guess is not easy and under the view that both Zero and Kaname are strong characters and somewhere in the middle Yuuki has to balance the two (each one with different sides and problems) and stand between; i think that's a very difficult issue to deal with in the first hand.

Think if you were Yuuki how would you act towards Kaname and how towards Zero when you feel that a wrong line, gaze, attitude can really bring the doom? Like "Buzz off Zero and get a grip of yourself" and "Move on Kaname, purebloods were like this for a lifetime, stop playing it God and come home", now this is what someone calls a more normal reaction but...LOL you can not take the risk with these two explosive .

Wanted to comment on your thoughts aimed at 2rsa if I may… Very Happy
    The easy part is her actions between zero and kaname. She acts like a pacifier. And honestly she seems to be similar in ways to Juri. That kind of innocent, not really paying attention, you’re so cute, love you all, type of attitude. If something bothers her, she’ll cover and try to lighten the tension by like slapping zero over or something (like before? I don’t think that would change even through time). She tries to get an annoyed reaction from him, to change the subject?? She’s a happy go lucky girl.

Yet, I agree. After dealing with her childish manners for so long, it’s hard to figure how exactly the adult yuuki would act. How would she act now in between change? I think the core reason behind taking away zero’s memories is in fact that devotion. Her determination to see things through. To save both. So abnormal? No…but wouldn’t have thought of it. I’m no fanfic writer, so maybe another could connect this better for a story. cheers

juliet wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:

Do you feel somehow that the great change did not come? but eventually Yuuki's role is to save through her love and devotion?

Hmm….well… yes and no. I still think that yuuki has changed, but it just hasn’t met our complete expectations. No matter what, she has matured. And thank our lucky stars, cause to have still acting like a complete girl would have been awful. Like the part when she freaks that kaname changed her clothes after she see his memories…it’s adorable, but childish.

But not even looking at her love life, I think her opinions and actions reflect a more adult-like attitude. Could be said that she’s still rather selfish about kaname and not wanting him to sacrifice himself, but who isn’t? this is her life now. And she freaks that now she’s caught up aka grown up, she going to miss it. Miss what she needs.

But yuuki’s role: to save through her love and devotion. Would she not have done that no matter the change? Here I think it’s not reflecting on her maturity. The childish yuuki would have wanted to do it anyway. It’s her. This is what yuuki human or pb would do. What changes is her course of actions. But the goal remains the same. I’d say that now yuuki has a better chance. She can make wiser decisions, be craftier etc. she is more equipped to meet head on the problems.
    So conclusion is that the great change is in effect, but it doesn’t happen overnight so we’re not seeing it enough. Saving through love and devotion is just mandatory.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

@Saphira I so agree with you! Awesomely said!!!!

But first to answer on the main question; nope… ain’t at all easy to be Yuuki, even though that I dunno what it’s harder; to be Yuuki in VK world; or to be Yuuki in this hatedom fandom??? I think the latter especially currently Razz Razz Razz

Initially I wanted to preserve my evaluation for Yuuki and VK in general for after the closure, so to have the complete picture of the story. However some things I don’t think that can change, as for example Yuuki’s maturation and development.
    She surely has covered miles from the beginning! How much farther she can go; or if she’ll meet our ultimately expectations; it remains to be seen… but at any rate she deffo has matured impressively, always compared from where she started though…

Saphira wrote: I still think that yuuki has changed, but it just hasn’t met our complete expectations. No matter what, she has matured. And thank our lucky stars, cause to have still acting like a complete girl would have been awful. Like the part when she freaks that kaname changed her clothes after she see his memories…it’s adorable, but childish.

Right! Every time that I’m thinking Yuuki’s chara and her progression the first parallelism that comes to my mind is how Yuuki reacted when realized that Kaname changed her clothes, with the woman that initiate sex in chapter 89! bouncing
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/89/38
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/89/39

Or how she faced Kaname the next morning >> wub
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/4
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/5

Where did it go the cute yet childish girl; who turned all red shouting perv, perv, perv???!!! rofl rofl

Or how she reprimanded Kaname; slapping and hugging him on the same time in this scene? >> cheers
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/25
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/26

Could anyone picture the Yuuki of the 1st arc who was blushing only with Kaname’s gaze upon her; treating him really as his lover? Cuz don’t tell me that there is any character in VK universe that would ever dare to slap Kaname! Hahahaha
    Of course no… this is an “exclusive privilege” that stems from the rights that only a lover could have; yet only a strong, confident woman could do…. his woman who finally faces him as equal << this is what Hino wanted to stress out I think…
    And I’m using Kaname and her attitude towards him as the indicative measure for her progress; not only because as Hino stated he was from the beginning a developed/mature character (i.e. a measure from himself); but also cuz it was Yuuki the one who set the measure >> to become his equal.
    This goal; even though on the surface seems to focusing on Kaname and their relationship alone; on a deeper level pinpoints to a mature/grown-up “new” Yuuki and how she stands individually in the world i.e. it’s quite greater than simply finding her place next to Kaname.

Although we had seen glimpses of Yuuki’s potentials from the 1st arc already (f.e. when she strongly opposed to Kaname’s wishes to take her away from the academy before the battle with Rido); however I think that what Yuuki was lacking thus far was the fully awareness of who she is; what’s her role in VK’s world; how really is VK world; how she could deal with Zero’s romantic feelings for her; how to stand worthily next to such dominant entity as Kaname; in short which is her place overall.

She always had good intentions; she always wanted to help, save and contribute; she always was a pacifier; yet her lacks/inadequatenesses made her interferences insufficient if not foolish sometimes, resulting in viewing her (we as readers and the characters in VK) as a naïve, reckless girl who needed constant pampering and protection. To remind a few indicative instances:
    - when she approached Ichirou all alone in the academy; Ichirou said to her that this exactly reckless behavior of hers “burdens” Zero.
    - when she offered herself to Shizuka
    - when she took her Artemis offering her services as reaper; bearing the intention to do something to change this bloody world BUT without deep knowledge of the world either how exactly to achieve it!

In other words she didn’t inspire trustfulness… she may had good intentions but she didn’t know how to materialize them in a way that indeed could make the difference that she was aiming for. She still has to fully prove that, thus I reckon that it is very important for her character’s completion to achieve something greater in the last chapter. Her role must overturn the current situation and I’m not talking only about saving Kaname’s life but further than that…

However to be realistic the set-up of the heroine that the male(s) will always want/try to protect her I don’t think that it will change because it is a cliché for every shoujo that respects itself hahaha and personally I don’t want this to change cuz I fully enjoy the demonstrations of chivalry >ω< … but this also doesn’t mean that Yuuki doesn’t have the space to prove herself as the main heroine and indeed to make the difference ^^

Although regardless of what we’ll see in the last chapter from Yuuki I do believe that it is a tad too late to completely reverse the established impression of Yuuki’s character… it is like Saphira said >>

After dealing with her childish manners for so long, it’s hard to figure how exactly the adult yuuki would act.

The key phrase is “for soooo long” … we had to deal with the childish, wishy-washy Yuuki for a very long time whereas the results of her maturation were shown in a short frame of time. It is indeed a shame that Hino deprived from us the opportunity to see or better to fully enjoy her advances…
    the same (if not worse) goes for Zero … she consumed so much time in portraying him as a self-centered-drowning-in-hatred character that outshines his impressive development in the latest chapters as well. *sigh*

On the other hand though; Hino has certain limitations stemming from the genre shoujo … it is a must for the heroine to have certain (many times annoying) features. (This is why even though I’m a sucker for shoujo rarely I can relate with the heroines … most of the times I’m super annoyed rofl )
    As she couldn’t show f.e. more explicit sex-scenes she couldn’t also consume much more time portraying a mature heroine cuz then the story should be labeled as josei. Thus usually in shoujo the heroines are reaching adulthood in the end.
    What happens next it’s up to our imagination… projecting the indicators that we already have to the future.

PS. In other words Jul; do not expect a well-cooked food on the plate! Put your spin in it Razz rofl

Last edited by nina on Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue May 07, 2013 12:26 am

My apologies, Nina... but could you please post an alternate link because all of the scanlated pages from MF's site isn't available here in America and licensed by Viz Media?

"Sorry, its licensed, and not available."

explosive
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue May 07, 2013 1:06 am

KuranPrince wrote:My apologies, Nina... but could you please post an alternate link because all of the scanlated pages from MF's site isn't available here in America and licensed by Viz Media?

"Sorry, its licensed, and not available."

explosive

Ah yes… sorry Prince. While I know I keep forgetting ^^;
    I have edited my previous post.
    2rsa
    2rsa
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by 2rsa Mon May 13, 2013 9:42 am

juliet wrote:

Oh my, I think understanding the mature Yuuki, the Yuuki that we have now is harder than the sweet little Yuuki that we knew from the start.
    Yuuki has matured, but as you mentioned, her growth was subtle and slow. In fact, It was so subtle and slow that still many claim she hasn't matured at all, yet she is so hard to understand. I need more chapters to be able to answer this question. Embarassed
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:04 pm

nina wrote:@Saphira I so agree with you! Awesomely said!!!!

But first to answer on the main question; nope… ain’t at all easy to be Yuuki, even though that I dunno what it’s harder; to be Yuuki in VK world; or to be Yuuki in this hatedom fandom??? I think the latter especially currently Razz Razz Razz

Initially I wanted to preserve my evaluation for Yuuki and VK in general for after the closure, so to have the complete picture of the story. However some things I don’t think that can change, as for example Yuuki’s maturation and development.
    She surely has covered miles from the beginning! How much farther she can go; or if she’ll meet our ultimately expectations; it remains to be seen… but at any rate she deffo has matured impressively, always compared from where she started though…

Saphira wrote: I still think that yuuki has changed, but it just hasn’t met our complete expectations. No matter what, she has matured. And thank our lucky stars, cause to have still acting like a complete girl would have been awful. Like the part when she freaks that kaname changed her clothes after she see his memories…it’s adorable, but childish.

Right! Every time that I’m thinking Yuuki’s chara and her progression the first parallelism that comes to my mind is how Yuuki reacted when realized that Kaname changed her clothes, with the woman that initiate sex in chapter 89! bouncing
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/89/38
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/89/39

Or how she faced Kaname the next morning >> wub
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/4
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/5

Where did it go the cute yet childish girl; who turned all red shouting perv, perv, perv???!!! rofl rofl

Or how she reprimanded Kaname; slapping and hugging him on the same time in this scene? >> cheers
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/25
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/90/26

Could anyone picture the Yuuki of the 1st arc who was blushing only with Kaname’s gaze upon her; treating him really as his lover? Cuz don’t tell me that there is any character in VK universe that would ever dare to slap Kaname! Hahahaha
    Of course no… this is an “exclusive privilege” that stems from the rights that only a lover could have; yet only a strong, confident woman could do…. his woman who finally faces him as equal << this is what Hino wanted to stress out I think…
    And I’m using Kaname and her attitude towards him as the indicative measure for her progress; not only because as Hino stated he was from the beginning a developed/mature character (i.e. a measure from himself); but also cuz it was Yuuki the one who set the measure >> to become his equal.
    This goal; even though on the surface seems to focusing on Kaname and their relationship alone; on a deeper level pinpoints to a mature/grown-up “new” Yuuki and how she stands individually in the world i.e. it’s quite greater than simply finding her place next to Kaname.

Although we had seen glimpses of Yuuki’s potentials from the 1st arc already (f.e. when she strongly opposed to Kaname’s wishes to take her away from the academy before the battle with Rido); however I think that what Yuuki was lacking thus far was the fully awareness of who she is; what’s her role in VK’s world; how really is VK world; how she could deal with Zero’s romantic feelings for her; how to stand worthily next to such dominant entity as Kaname; in short which is her place overall.

She always had good intentions; she always wanted to help, save and contribute; she always was a pacifier; yet her lacks/inadequatenesses made her interferences insufficient if not foolish sometimes, resulting in viewing her (we as readers and the characters in VK) as a naïve, reckless girl who needed constant pampering and protection. To remind a few indicative instances:
    - when she approached Ichirou all alone in the academy; Ichirou said to her that this exactly reckless behavior of hers “burdens” Zero.
    - when she offered herself to Shizuka
    - when she took her Artemis offering her services as reaper; bearing the intention to do something to change this bloody world BUT without deep knowledge of the world either how exactly to achieve it!

In other words she didn’t inspire trustfulness… she may had good intentions but she didn’t know how to materialize them in a way that indeed could make the difference that she was aiming for. She still has to fully prove that, thus I reckon that it is very important for her character’s completion to achieve something greater in the last chapter. Her role must overturn the current situation and I’m not talking only about saving Kaname’s life but further than that…

However to be realistic the set-up of the heroine that the male(s) will always want/try to protect her I don’t think that it will change because it is a cliché for every shoujo that respects itself hahaha and personally I don’t want this to change cuz I fully enjoy the demonstrations of chivalry >ω< … but this also doesn’t mean that Yuuki doesn’t have the space to prove herself as the main heroine and indeed to make the difference ^^

Although regardless of what we’ll see in the last chapter from Yuuki I do believe that it is a tad too late to completely reverse the established impression of Yuuki’s character… it is like Saphira said >>

After dealing with her childish manners for so long, it’s hard to figure how exactly the adult yuuki would act.

The key phrase is “for soooo long” … we had to deal with the childish, wishy-washy Yuuki for a very long time whereas the results of her maturation were shown in a short frame of time. It is indeed a shame that Hino deprived from us the opportunity to see or better to fully enjoy her advances…
    the same (if not worse) goes for Zero … she consumed so much time in portraying him as a self-centered-drowning-in-hatred character that outshines his impressive development in the latest chapters as well. *sigh*

On the other hand though; Hino has certain limitations stemming from the genre shoujo … it is a must for the heroine to have certain (many times annoying) features. (This is why even though I’m a sucker for shoujo rarely I can relate with the heroines … most of the times I’m super annoyed rofl )
    As she couldn’t show f.e. more explicit sex-scenes she couldn’t also consume much more time portraying a mature heroine cuz then the story should be labeled as josei. Thus usually in shoujo the heroines are reaching adulthood in the end.
    What happens next it’s up to our imagination… projecting the indicators that we already have to the future.

PS. In other words Jul; do not expect a well-cooked food on the plate! Put your spin in it Razz rofl

awesomely said, and i agree cheers
    and now with the ending it goes to prove that she was indeed loyal and steadfast. she persevered and did what she could for her one and only Razz
    it's just sad she couldn't get him the way she wanted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm