Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Bar_left59%chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Bar_left27%chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Bar_left15%chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
juliet
nuitetoile21
6 posters

chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes??

nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonechapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Dropsoa

chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Empty chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes??

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:43 pm

look at this two pages.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/36/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/36/15/
    the first is when kaname has turn yuuki into vampire and she has fade out in his arms. and the other is at her room when she wakes up first time as a vampire.
    it's obvious that she is wearing two different dresses/ and my question is: why is wearing a different dress?? and who undress- drees her??? Kaname...did you wish to tell us something??? lol! lol! lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Empty Re: chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes??

Post by juliet Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Should we rate this a Mature discussion? ha, ha, there are two options either Hino forgot Yuuki's pijama or Kaname went naughty Twisted Evil .

:face: :face: :face:

Kaname's thoughts: sSig_DOH Oh what an awful pijama, and PANTS? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No way my girls wears this clothes. Ah fine Armani nightgown wub (it's a pack the ancestor left but nevermind the 10.000 thousand years difference she wont notice).Hm, I must do something with that under sSig_censored one day...
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes?? Empty Re: chapter 36 what's wrong with yuuki's clothes??

Post by ariel Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 pm

I can' t believe you 've noticed such a detail!!! How many times you 've read this staff?? Anyway, you don' have to worry about the purity of our little princess! Kaname would never offend her by any way!! I am sure he closed his eyes, probably with his silk tie, and then slowly andress her! After that dressing her was a piece of cake... No peeping, just touching and guessing... I thing it took him a couple of hours, but it was worth the trouble.... He had to keep her innocent....
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 pm

ariel wrote:I can' t believe you 've noticed such a detail!!! How many times you 've read this staff?? Anyway, you don' have to worry about the purity of our little princess! Kaname would never offend her by any way!! I am sure he closed his eyes, probably with his silk tie, and then slowly andress her! After that dressing her was a piece of cake... No peeping, just touching and guessing... I thing it took him a couple of hours, but it was worth the trouble.... He had to keep her innocent....

yeah...unfortunatelly...this is the way would Kaname acts in such occasion lol! lol! lol! lol! sEm_oops wub
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Well i bet he's done her already LOL wish he had xD
    but yeah you are probably rite about Kaname he's to nice for he's own good really T_T
    I notice it a long time ago, but i though maybe it's just Hino-sensei forgetting to put her pants on for her. i was wonerding it that Kaname's T.shirt she's got on ore did Kaname got Seien to pick up her dress?? what soever it is, i'm quit sure Kaname was the one who change her dress xD
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:24 pm

love ice wrote:Well i bet he's done her already LOL wish he had xD
    but yeah you are probably rite about Kaname he's to nice for he's own good really T_T
    I notice it a long time ago, but i though maybe it's just Hino-sensei forgetting to put her pants on for her. i was wonerding it that Kaname's T.shirt she's got on ore did Kaname got Seien to pick up her dress?? what soever it is, i'm quit sure Kaname was the one who change her dress xD

OMG Love ice behaive :lol: But do you really think Kaname already did that to her hehehe I'll love to see that sFun_thbpbpthpt
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:27 pm

HE HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!

Chapter 64 Yuuki wears again different clothes at the end of the chapter, no this is no coincidence and no mistake, He is indeed undressing and dressing her unbelievable rofl rofl rofl

The pureblood has seen everything LOL crazy

Spoiler:
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Kaname sure loves to strip her, making me totally thinks he and Yuuki did just more than blood drinking :lol: :lol:

Ah I hope Sagakure will soon transelate it, so we can read it in english, she such a good girl, will warship her Smile Smile

Also to Juliet, your back WB, and go upload you fanfiction will you?! Surprised Surprised
    Been waiting for a very longtime for it, Ice said if your not udloading it soon, she's gonna go crazy (even though i already think she has gone even more crazy then she already is :lol: :lol: )
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 pm

now, in chapter 65, the mystery is solved!!!!!! Kaname had been changing her clothes secretly while she was sleeping.....................and not only once!!!..... sFun_hailtheking sSig_busted

Juliet thanxxxx for the information...... sLo_Iloveyou

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm