Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Bar_left59%Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Bar_left27%Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Bar_left15%Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood?

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneWhy didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Dropsoa

Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Empty Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Hm, so the question is that why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? He wasn't stopping her and she was injured and thirsty, then why did she refuse? The incident occured in chapter 60 and the chapter name was, "A Nostalgic Scent". It was named that because... did Yuki feel that the smell of Zero's blood was nostalgic? then why did she refuse? And if it wasn't used for Zero's blood, then who was it used for and why?
    When Yuki refused to take Zero's blood, was it because of Kaname? Was it because she didn't want to break the rules? or was it because she knew that Zero hated her?
    :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:
    🐰 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Empty Re: Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood?

Post by juliet Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I think that she realized that the nolstagic scent was Zero's and she knows that Zero has a great problem over biting (since Shizuka Twisted Evil ) he hates her, despite that this would not be fair to him, doing it just like that. It's Zero not Kaname with whom she has in intimate relationship.

I think that biting is more interpersonal so if she did that she would be officialy in a lot of trouble. And she folded back because generally her attitude was not "appropriate". Hm? What do you think?
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood? Empty Re: Why didn't Yuki drink Zero's blood?

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

juliet wrote:I think that she realized that the nolstagic scent was Zero's and she knows that Zero has a great problem over biting (since Shizuka Twisted Evil ) he hates her, despite that this would not be fair to him, doing it just like that. It's Zero not Kaname with whom she has in intimate relationship.

I think that biting is more interpersonal so if she did that she would be officialy in a lot of trouble. And she folded back because generally her attitude was not "appropriate". Hm? What do you think?

Hm, well... i think that shw wanted to drink his blood but then she soon remember that there were a lot of boundaries between him... i wonder if Zero ever thought this that she and he had been so close and now Yuki runs away after meeting him. I think he would've felt sad.
    I think that she hsould've drink his blood. She was injured and thirsty, no one would blame her... and even if someone did blame her, Kaname would defent her undoubtedly. After all, he was the one who said that its okay for Yuki to have Zero in her heart too.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:
    juliet wrote:I think that she realized that the nolstagic scent was Zero's and she knows that Zero has a great problem over biting (since Shizuka Twisted Evil ) he hates her, despite that this would not be fair to him, doing it just like that. It's Zero not Kaname with whom she has in intimate relationship.

Hm, well... i think that shw wanted to drink his blood but then she soon remember that there were a lot of boundaries between him... i wonder if Zero ever thought this that she and he had been so close and now Yuki runs away after meeting him. I think he would've felt sad.
    I think that she hsould've drink his blood. She was injured and thirsty, no one would blame her... and even if someone did blame her, Kaname would defent her undoubtedly. After all, he was the one who said that its okay for Yuki to have Zero in her heart too.

Still not without his permission as he said he had every right if he had wished to kill her, so doing that while she does not know how Zero's feels about it, it would be inconsiderate.
    Even though she was driven by instict, that was also a "dangerous" matter. I think that she did the best not biting him that moment proving to Zero that she can in fact control her vampire side and that she is well behaved.
    And to Kaname also...
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 pm

juliet wrote:

I think that she should've drink his blood. She was injured and thirsty, no one would blame her... and even if someone did blame her, Kaname would defent her undoubtedly. After all, he was the one who said that its okay for Yuki to have Zero in her heart too.

Still not without his permission as he said he had every right if he had wished to kill her, so doing that while she does not know how Zero's feels about it, it would be inconsiderate.
    Even though she was driven by instinct, that was also a "dangerous" matter. I think that she did the best not biting him that moment proving to Zero that she can in fact control her vampire side and that she is well behaved.
    And to Kaname also...

Yea, that's a plus point, she proved for once that she can also be sensible. But i think Kaname knows just how sensible Yuki is...
    Also, i wanted to ask, its somehow related to this incident. When Yuki got back, why did Kaname bite her? She was already injured, he should've thought twice. Was that sort of punishment? but he said that she did great when she didn't drink Zero's blood, then why would he punish her? Or is it that Kaname never misses a single chance to go near her? lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Yea, that's a plus point, she proved for once that she can also be sensible. But i think Kaname knows just how sensible Yuki is...
    Also, i wanted to ask, its somehow related to this incident. When Yuki got back, why did Kaname bite her? She was already injured, he should've thought twice. Was that sort of punishment? but he said that she did great when she didn't drink Zero's blood, then why would he punish her? Or is it that Kaname never misses a single chance to go near her? lol!

I do not believe that he did that to punish her, I believe that he made it out of reaction going desperate himself with the idea that she offered herself to a cause that may cost her life at the end and he ending up alone again..plus you don't see Touma's wound there so she had rehealed by then...
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 pm

juliet wrote:

I do not believe that he did that to punish her, I believe that he made it out of reaction going desperate himself with the idea that she offered herself to a cause that may cost her life at the end and he ending up alone again..plus you don't see Touma's wound there so she had rehealed by then...

Still, i could be easily seen in the pictures that Yuki was being hurt.
    Hm, he was sad and all but i think that he shouldn't have bit her.
    But it was hot and sweet... Embarassed Embarassed lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Still, i could be easily seen in the pictures that Yuki was being hurt.
    Hm, he was sad and all but i think that he shouldn't have bit her.
    But it was hot and sweet... Embarassed Embarassed lol!

Hurt by Touma? No, there was no signs of wounds there, if you mean hurt by his blood consumption, we do not really know, Aidou had referred to the action as being enjoyable.

I think if he had not bitten her (going desperate that was) he wouldn'r have gone that far as to reveal to her and to us his ancestor past. Another theory says that he drew all that blood so that she would be able to run through his memory after consuming his blood...

But the thing is that nobody was really hurt; we see them getting closer and not driven apart so this could not be trully hurtful.

On the other hand if Yuuki had biten Zero on top of all- the story would be more tragic- I believe. Kaname going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I must be actually one of the very few people who believe that Zero deep down must be proud of Yuuki resisting her nature and controling her attitude-doing the political correct thing to do and also taking into account and the overall hate Zero has over "vampires". All right the man wsa bitten and changed without being asked about it, now Yuuki acting as another Shizuka for any reason that would be, I think that would upset him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:13 am