Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Bar_left59%Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Bar_left27%Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Bar_left15%Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~

The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning ZoneYuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Dropsoa

Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Empty Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Well, so in one of the recent chapters {Don't remember which one, when i lost all hope for ZeKi a second ago, i forgot everything, sorry} Hanabusa said to Zero that Yuki was following in Kaname footsteps. I don't know if he just said it to tick off Zero {I ticked me alright} or was is it really serious.
    Now i know that Kaname is Yuki's ancestor, but do you think that being near to Kaname... she is being influenced by him? Is she really turning into him?
    So, what Hanabusa said about Yuki was true... sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 or not?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneYuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Dropsoa

Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~ Empty Re: Yuki is following Kaname's footsteps?!~

Post by juliet Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 pm

I thought he meant that Yuuki makes great efforts to adjust to her new role as a pureblood vampire (thus the reference to Kaname)...I took it more general. Like she is making an effort to feed right, to learn about the purebloods history, to act and be polite but also precautious about other vampire's bad intentions towards the purebloods (like at the ball where Kaname said that purebloods are considered prays for the rest of the vampires), she learns to take care of herself and to defend (like in her battle with Touma, Yuuki paid the cost by taking a blow where she should have drawn Artemis and defend herself). That's how I thought of it...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am