Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Does Hino hates Zero? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Does Hino hates Zero? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Does Hino hates Zero? Bar_left59%Does Hino hates Zero? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Does Hino hates Zero? Bar_left27%Does Hino hates Zero? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Does Hino hates Zero? Bar_left15%Does Hino hates Zero? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
tssf
Divine Rose
Anneliezz
jayashree
juliet
Akaruisama
10 posters

Does Hino hates Zero?

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneDoes Hino hates Zero? Dropsoa

Does Hino hates Zero? Empty Does Hino hates Zero?

Post by Akaruisama Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:24 pm

There is such topic on the mangafox. Do you think so? And this is from Wikipedia:
    Matsuri Hino described Zero as exemplifying her justice side. Why is he her justice side? Maybe he is her reasonable, just and prioprate character, something like knight in shining armor on contrary Kaname who represents her dark and passionate side? It is possible? Maybe on which side will win depends final Yuuki's choice.

For me Kaname has already been conqueror 😊
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Does Hino hates Zero? Empty Re: Does Hino hates Zero?

Post by juliet Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Really? is there a topic like that started? I have not seen it and usually I visit mangafox regurlarly..mm, that sounds strange. Hino is a writer and Zero is one of her mental child, it's hard to hate one of your children...No, I do not believe it. She may like Kaname more (not that she definetely does but even if we just say that she favors him more that does not mean in any case that she hates Zero). I want to ask how that topic arouse? Or what's the evidence of the so called "hate?"

For the justice side, sorry that's not what I heard, I have read (now where was it? I try to recall...) m, that Zero expresses her hesitant nature...
    Justice is hard to get, we have not seen it not yet, but if she intends to...
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am

You can have right! There was something like it:don't worry guys thought hino loves kaname lol hino the most she loves is juri and haruka lol and hino calls zero as zerorin lol its her nick for him and no hino said it her self she loves them as her children and why zero hino makes him suffer because well he wouldn't be the knight of the story lol and his love for yuuki wouldn't be interesting .

It was only complain of one Zero's fan, I think
    There were also many interesting ideas. It's true that there are many events from Zero's point of view in the VK, all his past, thinking and feelings is showed there and anythings is showed from Kaname's point of view. We know much more now about him but still not everything. He puzzles eveyone, he is mysterious. I think it attracts funs more than Zero's nobility and his sufferings.
    Hino mentioned ealier that he had drawn Kaname first and as his opposite, Zero. I think there is something like that in creating his characters. They are very different in my opinion and they represents different sides of the author.
    I write it because of my literature experience. Kaname reminds me many interesting, mysterious and not always noble characters who I had know from novels. They are always more liked and admired by riders and authors. Often there are also characters so noble and pure as Zero is- they are more worth but less passionate and strong. Do you remember Heatcliff from Wutherinh Heights or Rett Butler from Gone with the wind?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Akaruisama wrote: Kaname reminds me many interesting, mysterious and not always noble characters who I had know from novels. They are always more liked and admired by riders and authors. Often there are also characters so noble and pure as Zero is- they are more worth but less passionate and strong. Do you remember Heatcliff from Wutherinh Heights or Rett Butler from Gone with the wind?

Oh Rett Butler, epic character, yes he was always the supposed to be outcast, Yankee side, mysterious (his business where unknown) and never perfomed according to rules, yet powerful with influence and almost misuderstood hero that eventually did was what right...I read "Gone with the wind" at a very young age...my!! my!!..what did you remind me now? wub wub
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneDoes Hino hates Zero? Drops1black

Post by jayashree Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 am

i am a big fan of kaname but i still done think hino hates zero.hino created all the characters of vampire knight and i done think hino could hate some thing she created
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:01 pm

I don't think anyone could keep drawing and writing about a character that she/he hates
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh gosh! I can't believe this! Sorry, but I really can't believe someone would say such a thing. Really, if Hino having a character suffer indicates that she hates the charatcer, then she hates like almost all of her VK characters, Kaname and Yuuki as well. lol!

Anyways, I doubt Hino hates Zero. I'm sure she loves him. He's one of her main 3. Just because she made him suffer a lot does not mean she hates him. If she hated him she would probably present him in such a way where hardly anyone would like him.
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

I am sure she doesn't hate Zero, she loves him! I would say she doesn't care if he didn't suffer, sorry but his suffering is important for the story. Besides, she needed a character like him. If Zero didn't suffer in his childhood and the story, would we love him? Say what you want, but I doubt it. He needs to suffer to be one of the main characters, not to mention that most Vampire Knight characters had/have to suffer at some point, right?

Sure, some Zero fans may think it's SO unfair and then we get something like "she hates him", but it's obvious she doesn't hate him. Life is never fair and as much as I agree that Zero and most other characters already went through more than enough, Vampire Knight is a bit dark and Hino has to keep the story and the characters interesting. As cute as a Zero that didn't go through anything would be... He sadly wouldn't fit into the story.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Does Hino hates Zero? 3621428690 ofc hino doesn't hate zero sSig_DOH I hope this won't be an excuse for zero fans if zero won't end up with yuuki
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm

aya-chan wrote: Does Hino hates Zero? 3621428690 ofc hino doesn't hate zero sSig_DOH I hope this won't be an excuse for zero fans if zero won't end up with yuuki

I seriously can't believe there is such a topic.

And I know what you mean...
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    aya-chan wrote: Does Hino hates Zero? 3621428690 ofc hino doesn't hate zero sSig_DOH I hope this won't be an excuse for zero fans if zero won't end up with yuuki

The whole "Hino hates Zero" is just a childish way of a Zero fan saying that they don't want Zero to suffer anymore.

And the final pairing has nothing to do with it... It's not as if she could make all of them end up togehter - well, she could, but it would be a bit strange. I'm still afraid people will say things like that, no matter what happens.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm

tssf wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

The whole "Hino hates Zero" is just a childish way of a Zero fan saying that they don't want Zero to suffer anymore.

And the final pairing has nothing to do with it... It's not as if she could make all of them end up togehter - well, she could, but it would be a bit strange. I'm still afraid people will say things like that, no matter what happens.

Hino doesn´t hate Zero I´m totally sure of that...Hino loves the most of her characters (can´t believe she likes Sara) and she would never be a person who condemms someone because she doesn´t like him. Hino has planned something with Zero and I think in the way she draws him we can see that she really likes him, well look at his face and body and sSig_censored Does Hino hates Zero? 1019656462 She thinks a lot about the story and maybe she has planned something very important with him...

and what happens if Yuuki end up with Zero, will the Kaname-fans start saying that Hino hates him right now? I don´t believe in an ending where everyone can be happy or satisfied but I think that has nothing to do with Hino´s personal affection to the characters
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Katherine wrote:something very important with him...

and what happens if Yuuki end up with Zero, will the Kaname-fans start saying that Hino hates him right now? I don´t believe in an ending where everyone can be happy or satisfied but I think that has nothing to do with Hino´s personal affection to the characters

I definitely agree with that.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 am

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:something very important with him...

I definitely agree with that.

Yea agreed.... It's absolutely absurd to think that Hino hates Zero....
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:22 pm

How she could hate Zero if she has created him? It's not possible. She said that she has created him as a Kaname's opposite what is a proof that Kaname is her dreamed guy, but it's not a reason of hating Zero. How we claimed they are quite similar in the ground.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneDoes Hino hates Zero? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

in Hino's latest interview in taiwan she said she hates something in both Kaname and Zero Razz I think its possible to hate a character you're creating but once you've set a goal for that character's life i doubt personal preference will affect it. in short even if she might hate that character his planned ending will still be the same, in my opinion.

There's a point to Zero's suffering IMO its not just there to "bully" him, probably at the end its to make him realize something and he'll be the embodiment of what a moral lesson should be in a story, IMO

And yes this kind of topic is pretty manipulative. Razz for one matsuri hino
    is not here to answer this question, but rather its left for the
    readers to answer for her. lol Razz
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm

sweetsolace wrote:in Hino's latest interview in taiwan she said she hates something in both Kaname and Zero Razz I think its possible to hate a character you're creating but once you've set a goal for that character's life i doubt personal preference will affect it. in short even if she might hate that character his planned ending will still be the same, in my opinion.

There's a point to Zero's suffering IMO its not just there to "bully" him, probably at the end its to make him realize something and he'll be the embodiment of what a moral lesson should be in a story, IMO

And yes this kind of topic is pretty manipulative. Razz for one matsuri hino
    is not here to answer this question, but rather its left for the
    readers to answer for her. lol Razz

I agree will all. cheers cheers cheers cheers

It's is definitely possible to hate something you created, but that won't change their role and goal in the story. Characters are created to fill a role in the story as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 am