Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who else is disapointed by hino? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who else is disapointed by hino? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who else is disapointed by hino? Bar_left59%Who else is disapointed by hino? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who else is disapointed by hino? Bar_left27%Who else is disapointed by hino? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who else is disapointed by hino? Bar_left15%Who else is disapointed by hino? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
Knightmare
caela
sweetsolace
tssf
aya-chan
Pinacolada
10 posters

Who else is disapointed by hino?

Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWho else is disapointed by hino? Dropsoa

Who else is disapointed by hino? Empty Who else is disapointed by hino?

Post by Pinacolada Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Don´t misunderstand me guys!!! I Really love hino and vk but ....we all have to wait almost 2 months and then just this? it´s quite uncreative I mean yeah of course Kaname is doing this for Yuuki but turning her back to a human wouldn´t really make her life savier or easier ....and I have expect something more like an unexpecting change of the stor or something else but this is quite lame...
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Who else is disapointed by hino? Empty Re: Who else is disapointed by hino?

Post by aya-chan Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Rumors say hino planned 100 chaps for vk, so, in these conditions she must do something to drag the plot.
    in one chapter kaname say she want to spent his eternity with yuuki and in the curent chapter is showed up a flash back where he planned to sacrifice himself for her. But all these are only to create more questions and no anwers with the goal to mess with our sanity.
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:58 pm

hmm yeah but I dislike the way of "stretching" the plot just to earn more money of course I want to have at least 500 chapters like naruto it is so interesting and Iam looking forward for each chapter but VK is going to be boring because it is always the same..... I know that hino is a genius but this chapter is totally lame...
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 pm

I am not disappointed. I won't complain about the waiting time, it's normal that she needs a break and it's not as if this chapter is the ending. It might be dragging the plot or just giving us more to think about. I have the feeling that Hino loves to mess with out minds and while I don't want anything like this sacrifice thing to happen, it's something that keeps us busy. There has to be something new/different/shocking, otherwise many fans would just complain again. We can't love every single chapter as much as we love our favorite ones, so it's only normal that there are chapters we don't like too much in my opinion. Maybe this chapter isn't too interesting for some people, others just don't like what happened and don't like it because of that, but it's one chapter and whether it came after we waited for two months or not doesn't matter to me. I don't really understand why this "after two months" appears so often, but it seems that people would have less problems with this chapter if it came ut after just one month.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneWho else is disapointed by hino? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 am

tssf wrote:I am not disappointed. I won't complain about the waiting time, it's normal that she needs a break and it's not as if this chapter is the ending. It might be dragging the plot or just giving us more to think about. I have the feeling that Hino loves to mess with out minds and while I don't want anything like this sacrifice thing to happen, it's something that keeps us busy. There has to be something new/different/shocking, otherwise many fans would just complain again. We can't love every single chapter as much as we love our favorite ones, so it's only normal that there are chapters we don't like too much in my opinion. Maybe this chapter isn't too interesting for some people, others just don't like what happened and don't like it because of that, but it's one chapter and whether it came after we waited for two months or not doesn't matter to me. I don't really understand why this "after two months" appears so often, but it seems that people would have less problems with this chapter if it came ut after just one month.

I agree. Im a YUME fan but Im more pissed there are NO answers for several mysteries that kept piling up since the start of the second arc. But not enough to disappoint me, I won't complain about the TWO MONTHS, somehow I just find myself looking forward to the next chapter to know the answers.
    Hino loves messing with our minds, especially the tendencies of one fandom,
    Spoiler:
    I have a feeling the "Kaname sacrifice himself to turn Yuki human" is another troll to feed the hungry tendencies..... if it is it seems to be effective.
    As for the question, im not really disappointed, im looking forward to it more, the events seem to indicate a yume-ish path.

....and I have expect something more like an unexpecting change of the stor or something else
    well, I consider that Kaien was not "killed" by Kaname to be an "unexpecting change" Who else is disapointed by hino? 215456
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t778-is-kaien-cross-going-to-die?highlight=kaien
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t780-if-kaname-killed-kaien-what-would-yuuki-and-zero-do?highlight=kaien
    this threads were rabidly discussed and fed on the troll that Hino set up . LOL it was kind of fulfilling to see it didn't happen. Moreover Kaien killed Touma as a delusion set up by Kaname. That was also unexpected. His troll sacrifice was also unexpected, same with the hunters reactions. If anything I would say Hino disappoints us with our expectations every chapter by not giving us what we expect and exploits the rabid tendencies of one fandom. Who else is disapointed by hino? 215456 like for example, this sacrifice. Smile

Last edited by sweetsolace on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:18 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    tssf wrote:I am not disappointed. I won't complain about the waiting time, it's normal that she needs a break and it's not as if this chapter is the ending. It might be dragging the plot or just giving us more to think about. I have the feeling that Hino loves to mess with out minds and while I don't want anything like this sacrifice thing to happen, it's something that keeps us busy. There has to be something new/different/shocking, otherwise many fans would just complain again. We can't love every single chapter as much as we love our favorite ones, so it's only normal that there are chapters we don't like too much in my opinion. Maybe this chapter isn't too interesting for some people, others just don't like what happened and don't like it because of that, but it's one chapter and whether it came after we waited for two months or not doesn't matter to me. I don't really understand why this "after two months" appears so often, but it seems that people would have less problems with this chapter if it came ut after just one month.

I agree. Im a YUME fan but Im more pissed there are NO answers for several mysteries that kept piling up since the start of the second arc. But not enough to disappoint me, I won't complain about the TWO MONTHS, somehow I just find myself looking forward to the next chapter to know the answers.
    Spoiler:
    I have a feeling the "Kaname sacrifice himself to turn Yuki human" was a troll to feed the hungry tendencies of one fandom. As I see now it seems to be effective.
    As for the question, im not really disappointed, im looking forward to it more, the events seem to indicate a yume-ish path and seems like zeki was already killed in chapter 74.

....and I have expect something more like an unexpecting change of the stor or something else
    well, I consider that Kaien was not "killed" by Kaname to be an "unexpecting change" Who else is disapointed by hino? 215456
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t778-is-kaien-cross-going-to-die?highlight=kaien
    https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t780-if-kaname-killed-kaien-what-would-yuuki-and-zero-do?highlight=kaien
    this threads were rabidly discussed and fed on the troll that Hino set up . LOL it was kind of fulfilling to see it didn't happen. Moreover Kaien killed Touma as a delusion set up by Kaname. That was also unexpected. His troll sacrifice was also unexpected, same with the hunters reactions. If anything I would say Hino disappoints us with our expectations every chapter by not giving us what we expect and exploits the rabid tendencies of one fandom. Who else is disapointed by hino? 215456 like for example, this sacrifice. Smile

Same here. I mean, it is a bit too low to then really make it happen, Hino isn't THAT simple and she's constantly teasing us.
    And what can I say? I am so disappointed that my favorite pairings didn't appear. rofl And for Yume and Zeki... I'm sqeaking about everything anyway, so...One day I will say I support one, the other day it's the other, third day both and fourth neither - so in the end I'm happy about either pairing. Who else is disapointed by hino? 594618053
    I just hope the devoted supporters of them won't kill me for being indecisive. sSc_hidingsofa I only know that I love Kaname.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 am

I liked this chapter:

We never really heard Kaname's point of view on his protectiveness of Yuuki. This chapter really establishes him as a misunderstood good guy. I always had some doubts about where Kaname stood on the evil/good scale, but now you can see he is one of the most moral characters in the story.

The Hunter Association is now coming into focus: Kaname already destroyed the Vampire Council for being evil. I feel like this chapter is hinting that Kaname is about to do some damage to the Hunter Association, after his pureblood killing spree.

There were a few Zeki moments, and we got a HOT Aidou/Akatski moment. Akatski really rocked his small scene. Ruka is a lucky girl.

sweet/tssf
    I just hope the devoted supporters of them won't kill me for being indecisive. sSc_hidingsofa I only know that I love Kaname.

Lol, all I get is hammered by the Kaname fangirls. Kaname is interesting and all, but my money is on Zero.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:25 am

I really enjoyed parts of this chapter, the hunters stuff was a low point, i liked the touma plot twist and found the chapter quite surprising on the whole. it exceeded my expectations. i think kaname's plot with kaien was really clever and totally shocking, i just hope there are some reactions we get to see.

it annoys me that yuuki isnt doing more and that aidou is the one chasing after kaien and figuring out that he's on kaname's trail. i don't enjoys yuuki's excuse that she can't go - isn't she the one who insisted on joining the vampire hunt in ch32 and being the one to face kaname.

i did like her scene with zero and her rudeness to sara. i loved rima's speech and worries, she needs more facetime!

i did think the art was a bit crap for a 2 month break.
    ckaien
    ckaien
    Human

Post by ckaien Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Hino said there will be 3 arcs in this story. Seeing the first arc was 50 chapters Im just going to assume the same for arcs 2 and 3 150 chapters total. Meaning..... We' re almot at dead center of the story. We're hitting the climax.

I personally have felt Kaname will die at the end of the story since the start, due to his behaviour and personality, hes a king forced to live in a time not his own. His distance from his peers, revealed just that. So as much as I want Ymue. I fear he will die.

Secondly, Im not a zeki because I just dont like zero... I feel hes just way to self centered for Yuuki. Hes so immature and grouchy and it bothers me that hes emo all the time. X.x Honestly Im a Yido!

I think aidou ending up with Yuuki is too perfect and can see it fall into place as that should kaname die. Zero may end up to bitter to cRe to be with Yuuki so aidou... Because of his valient loyalty to protect Yuuki and the throne he may honestly refuse toe leave yuukis side and at first it may be hed do it because hed feel its his duty.... But who says later down the road it wont turn into love.

Im rooting for yidou because I feel its a happy ending for yuuki t least, because aidou 's such a sweet guy.

Flame me all you want over this but its what I sincerely think x.x
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 pm

caela wrote:We never really heard Kaname's point of view on his protectiveness
    of Yuuki. This chapter really establishes him as a misunderstood good
    guy
    . I always had some doubts about where Kaname stood on the evil/good
    scale, but now you can see he is one of the most moral characters in
    the story.

I agree. The more we reach towards the end the more Kaname's vagueness is being resolved and coming to light, gradually proving the others wrong. This is another reason why I love Vampire Knight, lol, it sort of punishes those who jump to conclusions and those who allow emotions to run their mind. Razz She exploits this tendencies expertly, skillfully, even to the point of bordering the nonsense. But I believe this is all leading to a great twisting revelation Razz

The Hunter Association is now coming into focus:
    Kaname already destroyed the Vampire Council for being evil. I feel
    like this chapter is hinting that Kaname is about to do some damage to
    the Hunter Association, after his pureblood killing spree.
    I have a feeling, as always that whatever Kaname does with the hunters it will reflect their future roles in the new world he will be creating. Razz I hope there's more to the hunters than meets the eye, they eventually need to step out of their dogma and choose a side.

Knightmare wrote:
    i did think the art was a bit crap for a 2 month break.
    I agree the details seem to make Yuki look anorexic and she looks more and more like a still doll with her glazed eyes.

ckaien wrote:
    Hino said there will be 3 arcs in this story.
    where did you hear that?

Meaning..... We' re almot at dead center of the story. We're hitting the climax.
    I get the same feeling.

I personally have felt Kaname will die at the end of the story since
    the start, due to his behaviour and personality, hes a king forced to
    live in a time not his own. His distance from his peers, revealed just
    that. So as much as I want Ymue. I fear he will die.
    The feeling hangs heavy in the air and we can all sense it--of course, after all, its the strongest suggestion. However this is, for me, a good sign, as Hino had pushed the probability of his death to its highest with all the suggestions and hints pointing towards it. Therefore, that negative path is exhausted and there is no other way but to go to the optimistic side of death--to live.

Flame me all you want over this but its what I sincerely think x.x
    I have the excuse to do that especially when you're off topic. Smile The title says Who else is disappointed by Hino.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I personally have felt Kaname will die at the end of the story since the start, due to his behaviour and personality, hes a king forced to live in a time not his own. His distance from his peers, revealed just that. So as much as I want Ymue. I fear he will die.

well to say dissapointed by the author well i would be happy if the story finishes by ch 85 or something. to think it would continue till 100 is a very long wait. already its been going on for more than 6 years.

well as far as i think its been shown kaname may wish to kill himself for yuuki but thats the point you know yuuki wont allow it. its just too sad. but i personally dont believe it wll happen. peers well kaname was never close to anyone. they are all bad only except for maybe aidou and shiki. he is close to yuuki only his fiance. so that is not something i am bothered by that personally he would be happy if he stayed away from some. and as long as yuuki is with kaname i dont think he will fear living in these times. yuuki is his light kaname will be happy with yuuki.

but yes the threat remains.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 am

The art was disappointing yes, because the drawing looked like they were rushed up and the detailing was missed out. It really pissed me off....

As for the story I don't think I am disappointed at all. Hino is still living up to her excellent story telling since there is something unexpected and new in every chapter... Like before the 74th chapter came out, a possibility of kaname vs kaien was not even in my wildest imaginations... and then before VK 75 I definitely was clueless about any possibility of Kaname's wish to turn Yuuki back... So I think the plot is moving on fairly well.... But I still don't think it should exceed more than a maximum of 100 chapters.. even that is too much..
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 pm

i liked the story it was quite promising,even though i didn't fully understood what happened between kaien nad kaname(if their fight ended or is going to be continued in the next chapter..) but it was really annoying the fact that her drawings arent's so detailed as they used to be...i hope in the volumes the panels are going to be better.....
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:

well to say dissapointed by the author well i would be happy if the story finishes by ch 85 or something. to think it would continue till 100 is a very long wait. already its been going on for more than 6 years.

well as far as i think its been shown kaname may wish to kill himself for yuuki but thats the point you know yuuki wont allow it. its just too sad. but i personally dont believe it wll happen. peers well kaname was never close to anyone. they are all bad only except for maybe aidou and shiki. he is close to yuuki only his fiance. so that is not something i am bothered by that personally he would be happy if he stayed away from some. and as long as yuuki is with kaname i dont think he will fear living in these times. yuuki is his light kaname will be happy with yuuki.

it;s going to end in the 100th chapter???are you sure???
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 am

RedSonja wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:

it;s going to end in the 100th chapter???are you sure???

I read somewhere Hino signed a contract for 100 chapters. But what do you think? Razz
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:10 am

mayyyybe they will end at the 100t episode....i mean we have 25 chapters til then....2 years give or take....and (unfortunatelly :[IMG]http://i9 Who else is disapointed by hino? 3307848339 )
    it has to end sometime and in my opinion it reaches to a conclusion...i mean,what else to write??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm