Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Hino's artwork, meanings? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? Bar_left59%Hino's artwork, meanings? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? Bar_left27%Hino's artwork, meanings? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? Bar_left15%Hino's artwork, meanings? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    norngpinky
    Youweremysafeplace*
    kialovejapan
    Yuki_kuran12345
    SassyKnight
    kanachanimmortal
    minimalve
    lililovelilica
    gentle yuuki
    jayashree
    emogirl4evr
    Anneliezz
    shizza24
    Knightmare
    caela
    Around The World
    soulkeeper_pol
    Evil in love
    krissy0324
    Rikana-hime
    mariangie
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Conrad Weller
    Nightclaws
    KuranPrince
    ambi9942*
    rosaever
    nina
    sweetsolace
    RedSonja
    VampireCythia
    loveiszero
    Akaruisama
    ChuCookie
    love ice
    juliet
    Trinity
    42 posters

Hino's artwork, meanings?

Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? Dropsoa

Hino's artwork, meanings? Empty Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Ok XD I had no idea where to put this so I just shoved it in here, if the mods see it belonging somewhere else please move accordingly.

So lately I've been thinking alot about the VK artwork after seeing the artbook (*___*)

And I've noticed some interesting things, this post will be image heavy so if you have a bad connection i'm sorry D:

First this is a silly something I noticed xD But is there a reason why she did it? Just some food for thought and you may even come to notice things in other VK images.

Hino's artwork, meanings? 477961

As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

Next is this image

Hino's artwork, meanings? 464317

This is proof that she does put hidden messages into her images, this is from what, the first volume? I think cant quite remember and too lazy to go check my books xD And it's quite obvious here that well, both Yuuki and Zero are in the Night class uniforms, which are for vampires of course, proof that they were both going to be vampires in this story (:

Then we have this image
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 448815

Of Kaname holding Artemis, not sure really what to say about this one but I find it rather interesting, why is he holding Artemis, and why is it wrapped round Zero like that? Is this going to be something that will happen in the future?

Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

And lastly something shippy-ish xD

these 2 images of Kaname and Yuuki

Hino's artwork, meanings? 479416

Hino's artwork, meanings? 337473

Yin and Yang.

Random yes but, is this the proof that they will be the final couple in the end, purely because they seem to be decipted as Yin and Yang? who knows

Please don't take this too seriously, I was just sharing my thoughts on some images and hope maybe others will do the same if they notice anything in any other images, will be nice to hear others input
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Hino's artwork, meanings? Empty Re: Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by juliet Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh, amazing art work by Hino, I get captured by the drawings, thank you for uploading Trinity.
      My ideas on the subject:

M, let's see about the chess; Whites are the first to make a move so usually are given to the most inexperienced one. So may be that shows that Zero will initiallize the game while Kaname as more experienced in strategy games waits for the first move to occur maybe?

Second both Yuuki and Zero in white uniforms; good thinking that they are pictured in the vampires uniform. I will agree with Yuuki.

Yuuki and Zero drawn laying in the same way: perhaps a symbolism of their psychology there? have no idea to tell you the thruth.

Kaname Yuuki (ying-yang): Perhaps, but the way Kaname always stands next to Yuuki holding her most of the times is a sign of his overall need to protect her, nice images. I have one or two in mind that I believe that also show some kind of symbolism, but I can not find them right now. Once I get will upload them. Nice topic and interesting ideas...trying to interpret Hno's hidden meanings.

love ice
      love ice
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

I notice something at the picture of Zero and Yuuki laying down. first look at Zero's picture, there is a hand racing out to him at the bottum right.
      Then look at Yuuki's pictire, her right hand is missing and if you put it together. Can u see it??^^
      i think that hand belongs to Yuuki
      where is her left hand going then ?? lol maybe to Kaname?
      ChuCookie
      ChuCookie
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 pm

love ice wrote:I notice something at the picture of Zero and Yuuki laying down. first look at Zero's picture, there is a hand racing out to him at the bottum right.
      Then look at Yuuki's pictire, her right hand is missing and if you put it together. Can u see it??^^

OMG i tottally can see what you are talking about lol
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:29 am

Hino's artwork, meanings? 001hj

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ah that's a nice optimistic image about the future, creepy but why drawn in such a way? A symblolism about Zero's hate? What is Yuuki wearing around her neck, is that a little vaze with blood? And why? in case she needs it? What do you think?
      love ice
      love ice
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by love ice Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:36 pm

juliet wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? 001hj

Ah that's a nice optimistic image about the future, creepy but why drawn in such a way? A symblolism about Zero's hate? What is Yuuki wearing around her neck, is that a little vaze with blood? And why? in case she needs it? What do you think?

Juliet on this picture look at where Yuuki's hand is going (the left one) xD
      breav Yuuki xD
      ChuCookie
      ChuCookie
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 pm

love ice wrote:

breav Yuuki xD

Say Love Ice do you have eyes everywhere?? I didnt even notice her left hand there before you said soo.. cheers affraid affraid

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm

love ice wrote:

breav Yuuki xD

LOL OGM how did you notice that? I had not even seen it...

You know she may try to change his mind, tame him...
      rofl rofl rofl
      Yuuki's hands lately...
      Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Post by Trinity Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm

I also explains the sort of smile on Zero's face (shhh even if he sin't smiling it's nice to think he is...he totally is smiling slightly XD) Very Happy

lol XD

The other thing about that image is the fact she's on a coffin D: I just hope this isn't some kind of foreshadowing of either of their deaths O__O
      love ice
      love ice
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by love ice Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 am

when we are talking about her arts, theres something i've notice at chapter 61, where Yuuki was laaying in the bed. did you guys notice that the blood not even one drop was on her dress. and the bloood kind of runs from her naked down to her arm. AND her dress still didnt have any bloody spot.. It made me think on the perv way LOL

Did Yuuki and Kaname did something more then just drinking blood??? xD

ADD: I must be sick i find Rido hot xD
      love ice
      love ice
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by love ice Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:56 am

juliet wrote:
      love ice wrote:

breav Yuuki xD

LOL OGM how did you notice that? I had not even seen it...

You know she may try to change his mind, tame him...
      rofl rofl rofl
      Yuuki's hands lately...

I'll tell you what see was saying.
      SO ''Little Zero'' how about thw two of us becomes friends hmm?
      ...some´thing got you know Bi.... Yuuki's eyes when affraid Oh Kaname's son is bigger LOL what the hell am i thinking sorry xD
      Akaruisama
      Akaruisama
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Hino's artwork, meanings? 552%2F25_LDQUQ%2FVampire%20Knight%20v05%20c25%20-%2001%20-%20splash
      There is something interesting. Yuuki looks like a doll and Kaname give her Zero and make him to protect her. And this sword between them. It give me chills!
      Akaruisama
      Akaruisama
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:51 pm

This is my favourite. Kaname hold Yuuki's hair with his beautiful smile. Kawaiii sFun_thbpbpthpt
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 552%2F30_IOSJQ%2FVampire_Knight_ch30_01
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Akaruisama wrote:This is my favourite. Kaname hold Yuuki's hair with his beautiful smile. Kawaiii sFun_thbpbpthpt

After the anscestor I concluded that Kaname has a fetism for hair, shoes and dresses (the ancestor lady did not had any clue about fashion whatever...dressed in pants and flat shoes) LOL
      Even better Kaname you are a fetist along with extra-sado-majo (wonderful) LOL cheers
      love ice
      love ice
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by love ice Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Akaruisama wrote:This is my favourite. Kaname hold Yuuki's hair with his beautiful smile. Kawaiii sFun_thbpbpthpt

Gosh look at Takuma he just looking soo godly sexy <3<3<3<3
      it's soo hot <3<3<3
      ANd Kaname's deadly HOT HOT HOT smile Gah can melt rite away <3 ❤
      Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Post by Trinity Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 am

I AM SO BUMPING THIS THREAD! Very Happy

I'm going to go over some of the older images from the first post in this post so...Images will be in spoilers and this may seem long but here we go Razz

Spoiler:
      Well now that we know the origins of Artemis this is rather a slap in the face XD Goes to show how far Hino really plans. Kaname weilding the weapon the ancestor sacrficed herself for and holding it around a man who will carry her blood in his veins through her sacrifice.

Spoiler:

Who else would have thought Yuuki would really end up in the Night Class uniform in the canon story XD Makes me wonder if perhaps this story will end with her and Zero both in the Night Class now xD
      Spoiler:
      I've actually been giving some thought to this image recently. We obviously know that the wolves are Kaname and Zero, however going by the positioning I wonder if this will be a time in the story where Yuuki will have to protect Kaname (seeing as she is the only one (minus Takuma and Aido) right now who is keeping faith in him) And putting herself in danger will require her a protector...Zero o.o

Spoiler:
      This image is gorgeous and possibly one of my favourite color picture in a while, Kaname looks very solemn however also at peace with his desicion to leave behind his throne. Clearly he is determined to carry out his mission and has stepped down, leaving the duties to Yuuki now.

Spoiler:

Yuuki and Zero in a "maze" of sorts...and a mysterious rose near the bottom, left behind. Makes me think of the rose Kaname left for Yuuki after she had drank from him.

Spoiler:
      So I think it's quite obvious these 3 images are connected XD Kaname is gaurding the 2 eggs while holding the bird on his hand and then Zero and Yuuki have the blue feathers all around them. These however do just make me think of the fact Kaname has "nurtured" both Zero and Yuuki to become what they are today, Zero is Yuukis shield and she is the pureblood princess.

Spoiler:

And again, a similar image to above, Kaname watching over a sleeping Zero and Yuuki. Although another thing about this image is that Yuuki is wearing the Day Class uniform, despite her long hair, but she also seems to have a dress or other clothing over her as if that is all some kind of facade. Anyway XD pretty pic is pretty Very Happy
      Akaruisama
      Akaruisama
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Nice job, Trinity cheers
      loveiszero
      loveiszero
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by loveiszero Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Ahh the coffin, it makes way more sense now with chap 74. LOL at the Yuuki's left arm thingie.
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:49 pm

loveiszero wrote:

Ahh the coffin, it makes way more sense now with chap 74. LOL at the Yuuki's left arm thingie.

Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Why is Yuuki hand there?Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 3371568520

I did never see it beforeHino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 (LaughHino's artwork, meanings? 215456 )

I think the picture symbolize the fact that Yuuki and Zero and Yuuki have that with doing forbidden acts.
      RedSonja
      RedSonja
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by RedSonja Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

VampireCythia wrote:
      loveiszero wrote:

Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Why is Yuuki hand there?Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 3371568520

I did never see it beforeHino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 Hino's artwork, meanings? 215456 (LaughHino's artwork, meanings? 215456 )

I think the picture symbolize the fact that Yuuki and Zero and Yuuki have that with doing forbidden acts.
      i love this pic....its all ''i love you so deeply it hurts,but i have to kill you if i want to find some peace....''
      its quite hot.......
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

love ice wrote:I notice something at the picture of Zero and Yuuki laying down. first look at Zero's picture, there is a hand racing out to him at the bottum right.

rofl Love that.

love ice wrote:

breav Yuuki xD

lol you are so observant rofl rofl

rofl rofl Zero must have great control on himself on his facial expressions rofl

probably its her way to make him change his mind about killing her rofl

@topic

here's another one
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 494446
      ^Kaname's hand is... And Yuki's reaction is..? rofl rofl xDD

she seems to be reacting strongly lol her nails are digging onto his chest rofl rofl

Hino's artwork, meanings? A
      her legs looks... Hino's artwork, meanings? 2412465706 rofl

Hino's artwork, meanings? B
      why is there a blizzard? scratch
      in another pic where zero holds out a flower its also winter.
      why the cold temperature?

Hino's artwork, meanings? 408097
      ^based on what Yuki was wearing on the Red riding hood with wolves pic, there's also a red clothing draped over the boat and Kaname caressing long brown hair... and it looks like the boat of the ferryman who transports the dead to the next life. Kaname and Zero look both sad.. I think the one lying there is Yuki? and she died?

@hands

here are pictures of anonymous hands reaching out to Yuki
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 6215954

Hino's artwork, meanings? 6215955
      both seem to indicate about the distant past... I'm getting a hint that it means Kaname and Yuki's past are connected..

another mysterious pic
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 512865
      yuki seems mature here and she's kissing kaname... before he sleeps? there is the coffin, and she also has a pic where she sleeps in a coffin while a hand reaches out to her...

there are other possible hints to Kaname and Yuki being related to the past together in the pic where Yuki wears a white dress that looks like a wedding gown and Kaname in a tux... also in the pic where Kaname touches Yuki who's wearing a hood and the pic's edges are burnt... This was discussed before in one of the topics here.

about Kaname and Zero it seems the image where Kaname points Artemis to him is related to this
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 6216027
      Zero's wearing the same bloody gloves and so does Kaname.
      Kaname's wearing what looks like a trench coat... and the shirt he's wearing underneath is the one with the wings pattern?
      also this
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 477188
      seems to be the same scenario

Last edited by sweetsolace on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

rofl Love that.

love ice wrote:

breav Yuuki xD

lol you are so observant rofl rofl

rofl rofl Zero must have great control on himself on his facial expressions rofl

probably its her way to make him change his mind about killing her rofl

@topic

here's another one
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 494446
      ^Kaname's hand is... And Yuki's reaction is..? rofl rofl xDD

she seems to be reacting strongly lol her nails are digging onto his chest rofl rofl

Hino's artwork, meanings? 479642
      her legs looks... Hino's artwork, meanings? 2412465706 rofl

Hino's artwork, meanings? 499940
      why is there a blizzard? scratch
      in another pic where zero holds out a flower its also winter.
      why the cold temperature?

Hino's artwork, meanings? 408097
      ^based on what Yuki was wearing on the Red riding hood with wolves pic, there's also a red clothing draped over the boat and Kaname caressing long brown hair... and it looks like the boat of the ferryman who transports the dead to the next life. Kaname and Zero look both sad.. I think the one lying there is Yuki? and she died?

@hands

here are pictures of anonymous hands reaching out to Yuki
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 6215954

Hino's artwork, meanings? 6215955
      both seem to indicate about the distant past... I'm getting a hint that it means Kaname and Yuki's past are connected..

another mysterious pic
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 512865
      yuki seems mature here and she's kissing kaname... before he sleeps? there is the coffin, and she also has a pic where she sleeps in a coffin while a hand reaches out to her...

there are other possible hints to Kaname and Yuki being related to the past together in the pic where Yuki wears a white dress that looks like a wedding gown and Kaname in a tux... also in the pic where Kaname touches Yuki who's wearing a hood and the pic's edges are burnt... This was discussed before in one of the topics here.

about Kaname and Zero it seems the image where Kaname points Artemis to him is related to this
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 6216027
      Zero's wearing the same bloody gloves and so does Kaname.
      Kaname's wearing what looks like a trench coat... and the shirt he's wearing underneath is the one with the wings pattern?
      also this
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 477188
      seems to be the same scenario

Unfortunately for one reason can't see all the pictures...

I cracked with the one where Yuuki sits on Kaname's laps and where his hand is...and Yuuki digging her nails there...

the best though was here.... rofl rofl rofl we had discussed that picture

Hino's artwork, meanings? Next10

now Yuuki's hands take always a certain direction...
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 pm

You dirty minds … you’re corrupting me Razz rofl

Splendid presentation sweet! cheers bounce even if I can’t see all the pics
      Hino’s work is awesome … top of the top!!!!

juliet wrote:I cracked with the one where Yuuki sits on Kaname's laps and where his hand is...and Yuuki digging her nails there...
      sSig_censored sSig_censored sSig_censored
      Hino's artwork, meanings? 1019656462 drawling drawling
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 pm

juliet wrote:
      Unfortunately for one reason can't see all the pictures...

nina wrote: even if I can’t see all the pics

oh sorry about that. Surprised I don't know what's wrong though since I got some of the pics from minitokyo.net. Maybe you can right click the pic and copy-paste the URL of the picture to see it?
      if it still doesn't work I can upload it again Very Happy

juliet wrote:
      the best though was here.... rofl rofl rofl we had discussed that picture

Hino's artwork, meanings? Next10

now Yuuki's hands take always a certain direction...

rofl rofl rofl omigod hahahahha I didn't notice that! rofl rofl rofl seriously her Hands LOL sSig_censored rofl rofl

maybe she's just straightening his shirt....or pants sSig_censored

rofl rofl

hmmm now that you mention it maybe Kaname's unconscious because he fainted? sSig_censored
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Ok,so another one:
      We saw Yuuki trapped in spider's web( VK anime opening) and I found interesting cover of LALA:
      https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/51/96367957.jpg/

on Yuuki's right arm is spider web with blue butterfly ,but it looks like it's wings are falling down. Butterfly can symbolizes Yuuki( her ability to create wings)and blue color, maybe it can be connect with famous blue bird which appers on some pictures or I am thinking too much scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content