Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    norngpinky
    Youweremysafeplace*
    kialovejapan
    Yuki_kuran12345
    SassyKnight
    kanachanimmortal
    minimalve
    lililovelilica
    gentle yuuki
    jayashree
    emogirl4evr
    Anneliezz
    shizza24
    Knightmare
    caela
    Around The World
    soulkeeper_pol
    Evil in love
    krissy0324
    Rikana-hime
    mariangie
    Bloodredhead
    aya-chan
    Conrad Weller
    Nightclaws
    KuranPrince
    ambi9942*
    rosaever
    nina
    sweetsolace
    RedSonja
    VampireCythia
    loveiszero
    Akaruisama
    ChuCookie
    love ice
    juliet
    Trinity
    42 posters

Hino's artwork, meanings?

Trinity
      Trinity
      Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Empty Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by Trinity Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok XD I had no idea where to put this so I just shoved it in here, if the mods see it belonging somewhere else please move accordingly.

So lately I've been thinking alot about the VK artwork after seeing the artbook (*___*)

And I've noticed some interesting things, this post will be image heavy so if you have a bad connection i'm sorry D:

First this is a silly something I noticed xD But is there a reason why she did it? Just some food for thought and you may even come to notice things in other VK images.

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 477961

As we can see Zero and Kaname are playing chess, but notice Zero is on the white side? And don't they always say, whichever side moves first wins? And what side always moves first? I'm not meaning this in a shippy way, but i'm meaning it in perhaps a fight that may occur, I feel like we've been getting teased for a while about a fight between these two and I think it may happen, but does this mean that, Zero would initiate the fight? and perhaps win? lols random random

Next is this image

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 464317

This is proof that she does put hidden messages into her images, this is from what, the first volume? I think cant quite remember and too lazy to go check my books xD And it's quite obvious here that well, both Yuuki and Zero are in the Night class uniforms, which are for vampires of course, proof that they were both going to be vampires in this story (:

Then we have this image
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 448815

Of Kaname holding Artemis, not sure really what to say about this one but I find it rather interesting, why is he holding Artemis, and why is it wrapped round Zero like that? Is this going to be something that will happen in the future?

Then these 2 images, 2 of my favourites tbh
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 451866Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 427281

Notice the striking similarity? I don't know what it is about these works but I feel like there's a reason she has put them both in very similar poses, maybe it's just to show their vulnerability in the chapters at the time but really, why did she make them so similar? I find it quite strange tbh

And lastly something shippy-ish xD

these 2 images of Kaname and Yuuki

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 479416

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 337473

Yin and Yang.

Random yes but, is this the proof that they will be the final couple in the end, purely because they seem to be decipted as Yin and Yang? who knows

Please don't take this too seriously, I was just sharing my thoughts on some images and hope maybe others will do the same if they notice anything in any other images, will be nice to hear others input

rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hino's artwork, meanings?

Post by rosaever Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Ok,so another one:
      We saw Yuuki trapped in spider's web( VK anime opening) and I found interesting cover of LALA:
      https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/51/96367957.jpg/

on Yuuki's right arm is spider web with blue butterfly ,but it looks like it's wings are falling down. Butterfly can symbolizes Yuuki( her ability to create wings)and blue color, maybe it can be connect with famous blue bird which appers on some pictures or I am thinking too much scratch
      ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
      love ice wrote:I notice something at the picture of Zero and Yuuki laying down. first look at Zero's picture, there is a hand racing out to him at the bottum right.
      Then look at Yuuki's pictire, her right hand is missing and if you put it together. Can u see it??^^
      i think that hand belongs to Yuuki
      where is her left hand going then ?? lol maybe to Kaname?

rofl Love that.

love ice wrote:
      juliet wrote:Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 001hj

Ah that's a nice optimistic image about the future, creepy but why drawn in such a way? A symblolism about Zero's hate? What is Yuuki wearing around her neck, is that a little vaze with blood? And why? in case she needs it? What do you think?

Juliet on this picture look at where Yuuki's hand is going (the left one) xD
      breav Yuuki xD

lol you are so observant rofl rofl

rofl rofl Zero must have great control on himself on his facial expressions rofl

probably its her way to make him change his mind about killing her rofl

@topic

here's another one
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 494446
      ^Kaname's hand is... And Yuki's reaction is..? rofl rofl xDD

she seems to be reacting strongly lol her nails are digging onto his chest rofl rofl

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 A
      her legs looks... Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 2412465706 rofl

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 B
      why is there a blizzard? scratch
      in another pic where zero holds out a flower its also winter.
      why the cold temperature?

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 408097
      ^based on what Yuki was wearing on the Red riding hood with wolves pic, there's also a red clothing draped over the boat and Kaname caressing long brown hair... and it looks like the boat of the ferryman who transports the dead to the next life. Kaname and Zero look both sad.. I think the one lying there is Yuki? and she died?

@hands

here are pictures of anonymous hands reaching out to Yuki
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 6215954

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 6215955
      both seem to indicate about the distant past... I'm getting a hint that it means Kaname and Yuki's past are connected..

another mysterious pic
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 512865
      yuki seems mature here and she's kissing kaname... before he sleeps? there is the coffin, and she also has a pic where she sleeps in a coffin while a hand reaches out to her...

there are other possible hints to Kaname and Yuki being related to the past together in the pic where Yuki wears a white dress that looks like a wedding gown and Kaname in a tux... also in the pic where Kaname touches Yuki who's wearing a hood and the pic's edges are burnt... This was discussed before in one of the topics here.

about Kaname and Zero it seems the image where Kaname points Artemis to him is related to this
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 6216027
      Zero's wearing the same bloody gloves and so does Kaname.
      Kaname's wearing what looks like a trench coat... and the shirt he's wearing underneath is the one with the wings pattern?
      also this
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 477188
      seems to be the same scenario
      did anyone notice that yuki has green eye in the picture with kaname holding her? does anyone have an idea as to why that is??????? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 594618053 very curious! confused confused
      KuranPrince
      KuranPrince
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

I believe the green-eyed Yuuki is a fan made colorized work. Her real eye color is reddish brown... except when it glows red.
      ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 pm

KuranPrince wrote:I believe the green-eyed Yuuki is a fan made colorized work. Her real eye color is reddish brown... except when it glows red.
      i thought thats what it was i looked up that picture and realised that thank you for the clarifacation! Very Happy
      ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

juliet there is also another picture with an unidentified hand is reaching for yuki and shes reaching for it to but the problem with this picture is that kaname is with her
      http://www.fanpop.com/spots/vampire-knight/images/7038531/title/vampire-knight-photo
      here is a link for the picture! if the hand is kaname than whos hand do you think this is???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1098764838
      VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

ambi9942* wrote: juliet there is also another picture with an unidentified hand is reaching for yuki and shes reaching for it to but the problem with this picture is that kaname is with her
      http://www.fanpop.com/spots/vampire-knight/images/7038531/title/vampire-knight-photo
      here is a link for the picture! if the hand is kaname than whos hand do you think this is???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1098764838

I thinl it is Yuuki mirror self her another self (meaning Vampire self and Human self)
      Nightclaws
      Human

Post by Nightclaws Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am

[quote="VampireCythia"][quote="ambi9942*"] juliet there is also another picture with an unidentified hand is reaching for yuki and shes reaching for it to but the problem with this picture is that kaname is with her
      here is a link for the picture! if the hand is kaname than whos hand do you think this is???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1098764838 [/quote]

I thinl it is Yuuki mirror self her another self (meaning Vampire self and Human self)[/quote]

I don't know why, but I think it's the hooded lady from Kaname's past. Maby she might appear again in the future?
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Nightclaws wrote:
      ambi9942* wrote: juliet there is also another picture with an unidentified hand is reaching for yuki and shes reaching for it to but the problem with this picture is that kaname is with her

VampireCythia wrote:I thinl it is Yuuki mirror self her another self (meaning Vampire self and Human self)

I don't know why, but I think it's the hooded lady from Kaname's past. Maby she might appear again in the future?

Hi, Ambi, just saw it, well we had discussed it through long posts, lol, can't remember the thread now, but in short;

notice that the hand pointing at the mirror, wears Yuuki's bracelet, so it's Yuuki's hand definetely. So the actual image is a reflection? What is the meaning behind the reflection? and why a cracked mirror used? Back then when this photo was published we did not had the latest chapters;

two references of the mirror at the latest chapters;

it is the same mirror that Yuuki herself cracks with her boots when she was inside Kaname's memories

when Yuuki drinks from Kaname, in chapter "Beast madly in love" (I think or it Dillema?)anyway, Kaname appears to grieve again above the same mirror.

Really what is with this mirror? We had discussed it, if I find the thread I shall post it.

ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 pm

ha-ha-ha thanks alot i didnt know there was already a discussion but i thank you millions for the input and info on my question, very helpful and also creates more longing for the answer to all the unknown forshadowing that hino has givin us!! furious ugh now i really cant wait to find out what the next chapter will reveal!
      sBo_jumping
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

ambi9942* wrote: ha-ha-ha thanks alot i didnt know there was already a discussion but i thank you millions for the input and info on my question, very helpful and also creates more longing for the answer to all the unknown forshadowing that hino has givin us!! furious ugh now i really cant wait to find out what the next chapter will reveal!
      sBo_jumping

Here there is the thread where the mirror's reference is posted...have a look if you want, just scroll a bit down, you will see all three references at the mirror that i mentioned above posted with the equivalent scans

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t11p10-the-ancestor-theories?
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

juliet wrote:
      ambi9942* wrote: ha-ha-ha thanks alot i didnt know there was already a discussion but i thank you millions for the input and info on my question, very helpful and also creates more longing for the answer to all the unknown forshadowing that hino has givin us!! furious ugh now i really cant wait to find out what the next chapter will reveal!
      sBo_jumping

Here there is the thread where the mirrhttp://mixpod.com/or's reference is posted...have a look if you want, just scroll a bit down, you will see all three references at the mirror that i mentioned above posted with the equivalent scans

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t11p10-the-ancestor-theories?

This whole mirror theory is very interesting but also confusing.Thank you for a link to the discussion 🌹 ,while I read it I also was reading VK(again Very Happy ) and I found another scan with cracked mirror(glass?). It appers when Yuuki is after her transformation :

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2162-20/vampire-knight/chapter-36.html

It looks like it's again connected with Kaname's memories,which Yuuki is seeing through his blood.
      ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 am

ha-ha-ha i've gone over some of the info that you all have givin me over time on my question aswell as tried to come up with answers of my own. my new theory on my question is maybe the hand that yuki is reaching for is her own but her vampire side like in chapter 51 were she had a dream and was talking to her past vampire self. Very Happy what if that was the hand that was reaching to yuki as she was trying to catch before it vanished into darkness and realzation hit her that it was a dream??? http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-16/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html . that would also explain why the yuki and kaname part appeared in the following chapter's cover pages. http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-4/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html bouncing
      imput is greatly helpful if you have a comment on the theory! Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1064584243
      ambi9942*
      ambi9942*
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by ambi9942* Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 am

Nightclaws wrote:
      VampireCythia wrote:

I thinl it is Yuuki mirror self her another self (meaning Vampire self and Human self)

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1098764838 i dont know why but i get that feeling to any ideas???
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 am

ambi9942* wrote: ha-ha-ha i've gone over some of the info that you all have givin me over time on my question aswell as tried to come up with answers of my own. my new theory on my question is maybe the hand that yuki is reaching for is her own but her vampire side like in chapter 51 were she had a dream and was talking to her past vampire self. Very Happy what if that was the hand that was reaching to yuki as she was trying to catch before it vanished into darkness and realzation hit her that it was a dream??? http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-16/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html . that would also explain why the yuki and kaname part appeared in the following chapter's cover pages. http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-4/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html bouncing
      imput is greatly helpful if you have a comment on the theory! Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1064584243

I also have a theory and it also is connected with I don't know how to say two Yuuki's self. Do you remember chapter 60?:

http://www.mangareader.net/104-51058-5/vampire-knight/chapter-60.html

Here we have free and happy Yuuki and the second picture is showing Yuuki's in chains-one the way Kaname wants to have her. And look on her face-she is in some kind of pain.
      And now this picture:

Yuuki is in chains( her right leg) and Kaname is holding her very protective. And her face is similar to this previous picture( but it could be from a bite also...). So maybe this hand belongs to free Yuuki and we are seeing Kaname's vision scratch - I write it because broken mirror usually appears in his memories
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 pm

We have a very beautiful pic from Yume but we haven’t discussed it yet!

Thanks to a magnificent fanart we can see more clearly Hino’s art work along with the message she sending with this particular pic *cough*

Here the fanart … enjoy!!!! cheers >>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Yumesweetdream

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 3530524148 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1694537797 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 812189494

I don’t know the “artist” but I want to pay my respect and my admiration for his/her brilliant job!!!! Thank you for that awesome colouring dear Black Rabbit0626 !!!! sFun_hailbig

Now … the pic is totally real one. I think we first saw it into chapter 67 >>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Yumechapter67preview

>>> but cuz of the headlines we couldn’t see clearly the depiction.

Hino has put that pic again in order to promote volume 14 >>>

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Yumesweetdream2

>>> As we can see is the exact same pic with the fanart above!!! YAY! Kaname is holding Yuuki’s hand close to his chest while they’re sleeping on the same bed!!!!
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 95 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1019656462

Hehe … what’s Hino’s secret message???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 06 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 82

PS. Is Yuuki wearing the nightgown that Kaname had to remove??? Razz sSig_censored bouncing
      Conrad Weller
      Conrad Weller
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

nina wrote:We have a very beautiful pic from Yume but we haven’t discussed it yet!

Thanks to a magnificent fanart we can see more clearly Hino’s art work along with the message she sending with this particular pic *cough*

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 3530524148 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1694537797 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 812189494

I don’t know the “artist” but I want to pay my respect and my admiration for his/her brilliant job!!!! Thank you for that awesome colouring dear Black Rabbit0626 !!!! sFun_hailbig

>>> As we can see is the exact same pic with the fanart above!!! YAY! Kaname is holding Yuuki’s hand close to his chest while they’re sleeping on the same bed!!!!
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 95 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 1019656462

Hehe … what’s Hino’s secret message???? Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 06 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 82

PS. Is Yuuki wearing the nightgown that Kaname had to remove??? Razz sSig_censored bouncing

i know i love this image. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 2554657431 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 2554657431 it was so sweet in black and white as well. its beautiful. my thanks to the person who coloured it bkackrabbit0626 as well. it's a real treat. one cant take eyes off it.

seeing such nice images of yuuki and kaname always makes me very happy. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 36224405 yuuki and kaname are so good with each other.
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm

nina wrote:We have a very beautiful pic from Yume but we haven’t discussed it yet!

That pic is so adorableHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 M015 kaname and yuuki laying in the same bed, kaname holding her hand and watching her sleep Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 M016
      My opinion is: all the pics hino draw have a meaning and with time it's should be revealed.

In one of hino's pic yuuki's wearing night class uniform *first arc* and now she's wearing one.
      This pic make me believe in yume more.

nina wrote:PS. Is Yuuki wearing the nightgown that Kaname had to remove??? Razz sSig_censored bouncing

I hope so...Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 M009
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Obviously, it was so good, thank you and many credits and thanks and bows to the one artist that took the time to color it so nice...she/he made many Yumes happy...
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 sLo_BigBearHug

now I do not want to start (that's a lie I do want to start)...but Hino has created many Yume picture and ideas that imply a romantic continuation Mature rated. Isn't that an indication for the canon couple to end the game? Just wondering...

Since Yume is so developped and demonstrated in so romatic postures then how Hino is going to develop Zeki that much in order to close the gap and also surpass Yume in order to justify a Zeki ending?

Such indications give me hope of the future, what do you think?
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 pm

juliet wrote:Obviously, it was so good, thank you and many credits and thanks and bows to the one artist that took the time to color it so nice...she/he made many Yumes happy...
      Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598 sLo_BigBearHug

now I do not want to start (that's a lie I do want to start)...but Hino has created many Yume picture and ideas that imply a romantic continuation Mature rated. Isn't that an indication for the canon couple to end the game? Just wondering...

Since Yume is so developped and demonstrated in so romatic postures then how Hino is going to develop Zeki that much in order to close the gap and also surpass Yume in order to justify a Zeki ending?

Agree with you.
      In hino drawings, kaname and yuuki are more touchy compared with the pics for zero x yuuki.

For example the pic with yuuki and the two wolfs: yuuki's resting on the silver wolf (zero)which is like a support for yuuki, but the wolf she's hugging is the black wolf(kaname).
      That pic make me think zero is just a friend, while kaname is the man she loves.
      rosaever
      rosaever
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by rosaever Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:38 pm

This picture is so beautiful. When I saw it for the first time I thought this is only fanart,but thanks to You now I know that oryginally Hino draw it. On this picture Yuuki is sleeping, and Kaname is watching her,and HM also draw a picture where this time K is sleeping and Yuuki definitely not.It was discussed in other threat.
      I agree with Juliet and Aya-chan- Yume pictures are more romantic.
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 am

OMG!!!! so beautiful!

i love it! i love it! i love it!!!!! Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 3530524148

That has got to be the sweetest picture i have ever seen!!! Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 812189494

@Juliet: i agree makes you wonder doesnt it?! Gives me more than hope for the futue. Very Happy
      KuranPrince
      KuranPrince
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:04 am

Nina... I don't know what to say but BlackRabbit0626 have done a fantastic job designing the colored artwork. I love it!!!!!!!

Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 3530524148
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 am

rosaever wrote:

This picture is so beautiful. When I saw it for the first time I thought this is only fanart,but thanks to You now I know that oryginally Hino draw it. On this picture Yuuki is sleeping, and Kaname is watching her,and HM also draw a picture where this time K is sleeping and Yuuki definitely not.It was discussed in other threat.
      I agree with Juliet and Aya-chan- Yume pictures are more romantic.

I liked this pic a lot since the start . From the first time I saw it in the preview from Hino . A special picture for me . One of the most romantic pics I saw recently in V. K. So bad Hino didn't make it one of her colored pics yet .

It makes me believe so much ; Kaname and Yuuki had actually had sex during the year they lived together . sFun_mischieviousbig For me , is very difficult to think Kaname could be so a gentleman to have the opportunity to sleep again near Yuuki ; and doing nothing more . sFun_mischieviousbig ( I know Kaname and Yuuki had sleep together as kids before Yuuki turned into a human . There is evidence at the story for this . Of course there was no sex involved in their past . )

This pic being colored by a fan just made it more beautiful .

This I presume is a pic many Zekis didn't want to see . As it is evidence of Yume as a canon couple by the mangaka per se .

Aya - chan wrote :

Agree with you.
      In hino drawings, kaname and yuuki are more touchy compared with the pics for zero x yuuki.

For example the pic with yuuki and the two wolfs: yuuki's resting on the silver wolf (zero)which is like a support for yuuki, but the wolf she's hugging is the black wolf(kaname).

Most Yume pics are more romantic than Zeki ones . Kaname likes to show Yuukishe is the one for him . His girl . I know this means he is more possesive of Yuuki . But when we are in love we want to feel the person with us treat us in a special way . Being a little possesiveness is a thing we want to feel . To be the one for our loved one .

I really liked what you said about Yuuki and the wolfs pic .
      Zero is Yuuki's shield . Her comfort zone . But Kaname's is her heart . Her passion .

I noticed in most pics made by Hino involving the main trio . Kaname is more possesive of Yuuki . He embraces her more . He is more close to her . His eyes are looking her more .

Most of Zekis colored pics I remember are less romantic . Suggest more friendship . The Zeki pic I found techically more beautiful for now is the cover of volume 11 . But also is the one I found more morbid . I didn't like the meaning of it . Zero and Yuuki becoming enemies . Where Zero is trying to fulfil his promise to kill her due to becoming a pureblood vampire . ( Of course I know Zero never kill Yuuki . )
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Haha I knew it that you’ll appreciate that pic … Is indeed one of the most romantic and sweet depictions!!!! Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 651225598

Juliet wrote: now I do not want to start (that's a lie I do want to start)...but Hino has created many Yume picture and ideas that imply a romantic continuation Mature rated. Isn't that an indication for the canon couple to end the game? Just wondering...

Haha … Naughty girl Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Cz38

But I don’t have great hopes that Hino will give us some mature rated scenes … Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Cz44 ... too bad though … she has created such a romance that we deserve a few spicy moments Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 M042

And I don’t think she has any intention to develop Zeki in a romantic way … How can she turn around allllll the love confessions from Yuuki for Kaname and many hints such as she has put Kaname on the same bed with her … he changed her clothes at least twice, viz he saw her naked, etc… These elements are very important/determinative in a shoujo manga … there is no room for turn over IMO.

rosaever wrote: When I saw it for the first time I thought this is only fanart,but thanks to You now I know that oryginally Hino draw it.

My pleasure! cheers Yes the pic is indeed original and the most important is that this pic is recent and used multiple times from Hino!!!! I don’t think is coincidental… *WINK*Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 M168

Aya, Blood and KuranPrince I agree … I LUWWWW that pic!!! Maybe is my fave thus far!!!

mariangie wrote: It makes me believe so much ; Kaname and Yuuki had actually had sex during the year they lived together . For me , is very difficult to think Kaname could be so a gentleman to have the opportunity to sleep again near Yuuki ; and doing nothing more .

OMG! This is the most progressive opinion about Hino’s message!!!! That would be awesome Maria!!! *crossed fingers* >.< bouncing

But even if the pic is referring only to the future that suits me perfectly … no complaints … Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 M015
      sweetsolace
      sweetsolace
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
      Warning ZoneHino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm

mariangie wrote:
      Most of Zekis colored pics I remember are less romantic . Suggest more friendship . The Zeki pic I found techically more beautiful for now is the cover of volume 11 . But also is the one I found more morbid . I didn't like the meaning of it . Zero and Yuuki becoming enemies . Where Zero is trying to fulfil his promise to kill her due to becoming a pureblood vampire . ( Of course I know Zero never kill Yuuki . )

I think most often the depiction of "romance" in zeki appears to be ambiguous or vague, like it is double edged and it can always mean either an attachment or love but never quite definitely love. I also observed some of the settings with ZEKI pictures are done during winter, or in the middle of blizzard storm or its snowing, perhaps to emphasize the forbidden-ness of their relationship or literally meant the relationship is cold. for example,
      -the part where they were hugging each other was done in a blizzard,
      -when zero gave yuki a tiny flower it was snowing on the background
      -when zero grabbed yuki's waist and they were dressed in xmas suits and had gifts, there was snow
      -when zero bit yuki there was snow storm on the background
      theres an element of cold, dont really know what that means though.

yume pictures on the other hand is quite obvious, (yes and i LOVE that pic with them sleeping together bounce Razz *cuddle* the way he holds her hands makes me melt. bounce ) yet also has this feel as if they are often on the edge of doing something "more" or just being lax.
      Rikana-hime
      Human

Post by Rikana-hime Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:

i know i love this image. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 2554657431 Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 2554657431 it was so sweet in black and white as well. its beautiful. my thanks to the person who coloured it bkackrabbit0626 as well. it's a real treat. one cant take eyes off it.

seeing such nice images of yuuki and kaname always makes me very happy. Hino's artwork, meanings? - Page 2 36224405 yuuki and kaname are so good with each other.

And this is why they are my favorite couple.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content